to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 641 of 648 ... 636 639 640 641 642 643 646 ...
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 6479

Thread: EUR/USD

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2021-06-10   11:33
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  177 USD

Hello everyone.
    Hows it going with everyone today? Hopefully, everyone is doing well. I hope everyone is having a profitable day on the forex market.
    EURUSD is currently having a strong bearish momentum. This is a good sign for sellers. As long as the price of EURUSD remains below $1.2186, traders could consider selling this pair. The target for this move is located at $1.2144. A breakout at this support will revive the bearish momentum. At this level, the sellers of this pair will then aim at the $1.2118 support level. Crossing this level will allow sellers to target the $1.2104 support level. Trading a rebound on this move may be very risky. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on it.
    Attachment 382071
    Attachment 382076
    Have a wonderful day and stay safe out there. Cheers.

The attachment
    2021-06-14   08:16
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  5743 USD

EUR/USD, 2021

Currently, the macroeconomic calendar is bereft of any important news that could affect the dynamics of the euro/dollar pair.
    Today, I expect the quotes to trade in a narrow range between 1.2094 and 1.2117. The pair is currently trading below the middle band of Bollinger Bands at 1.2099.
    At the moment, the MACD histogram is below the zero marks but indicates an upward trend. The best way to make a profit is to open long positions as I expect the price to rise to about 1.2142.

The attachment
    2021-06-10   11:51
    Best post today #3
    Accrued payments  75 USD

Hello and greetings to all. Today, the EURUSD currency pair will likely experience high volatility and this is because the European Central Bank (ECB) will be releasing its Monetary policy statement, Main Refinancing rate, and later hold its monthly Press conference. These fundamental events will to a large extent, determine the direction of this pair today and so traders should be sure to pay attention to it.
    ECB NEWS RELEASE
    The fundamentals affecting the euro today is the busy schedule from the ECB. As I mentioned, the main refinancing rate and monetary policy statement are scheduled for release at 11:45 pm GMT, while the press conference is going to kick off at exactly 12:30 pm GMT.
    Attachment 382081
    As usual, the interest rate is expected to remain the same at 0.00% therefore traders will be looking at the monetary statement and press conference for clues on whether the ECB is dovish or hawkish which would determine if the euro will gain or lose value in the forex market today.
    Experienced traders can trade the news today using good money management but novice traders should stay away from trading until the news is released and the market is settled again.
    EURUSD H4 CHART
    Attachment 382083
    The falling channel which has formed on the H4 chart of EURUSD is still valid as this pair has not been able to break above the resistance level around 1.2200 despite several recent attempts.
    This pair has made a bearish bounce from the top of the channel yet again and now the price is moving lower.
    I have sold this pair at 1.2160 and my target is the bottom of the channel at 1.2080 which is 80 pips below my entry price.

The attachment
    2021-06-14   10:26
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  4924 USD

Hi, everyone!
    Attachment 383255
    Last week, the euro/dollar pair formed a strong resistance zone between the levels of 1.2150-70 and 1.2195-1.2220. As I previously noted, this area could limit the pairs bullish run. Thus, after Friday's movement, there are untested levels at 1.2080 and 1.2065.
    Attachment 383259
    At the moment, I consider two scenarios. Both of them suggest the pairs continued downward trend.

- The first scenario implies the price movement from the current levels to reach 1.2080 and 1.2065.
    - The second scenario implies that in the European session, the price may reach the first resistance area of 1.2150-70, from where I will try to sell the euro/dollar pair again.
    In general, one way or another, I expect the price to continue turning around and approach the target levels of 1.2000-1.1980. In the medium term, the quotes may well reach the zones of 1.1900-1.1880 and 1.1730-50. As I noted last week, the pairs bullish run is limited by the area of 1.2150-1.2220.

The attachment
    2021-06-15   08:59
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  5674 USD

Americans' trust in the Fed keeps falling
    Attachment 383591
    The Fed's policy is increasingly seen as misguided. However, the leaders of the central bank themselves are not worried. They continue to insist that the current data on inflation are temporary and the situation will change shortly. The Fed has printed more than 10 trillion dollars (from 11 to 15 trillion, according to various estimates). Experts believe that the Fed is expected to maintain its monetary policy and keep pouring this amount into the global economy. When analysts talk about the Feds intention to raise interest rates earlier than planned, they imply the beginning of next year. There are no signs of a rate hike this year. Now is not the time to raise interest rates, as this will lead to higher yields on Treasury bonds and hinder Bidens plans to get Senate approval for the additional $4 trillion.
    Attachment 383592
    Attachment 383593
    From a technical point of view, the situation has hardly changed. Bulls are still trying to raise the quotes above the strong level of 1.2125. If they succeed, the euro/dollar pair is likely to advance, approaching the level of 1.2199. On the other hand, the price is expected to pull back downwards at the levels of 1.2045 and 1.1985. In case the pair rebounds from these levels, a long upward wave may be formed.

The attachment
    2021-06-14   10:04
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  5751 USD

I will not plunge deeper into the technical analysis as the euro/dollar pair will hardly make strong movements before the Fed meeting. When this report is released, we will most likely see fluctuations in both directions. I expect the quotes to make an upward pullback soon. It can be seen from the trading chart that the target is high enough. Nevertheless, I think the price has every chance to achieve this level and then resume its downward movement. In the long term, the downtrend is the priority. The bearish scenario will be cancelled in case the price breaks through the level of 1.2250.

The attachment
  2. #6401 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Greetings to our dear traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Heres the forecast for the euro/dollar currency pair:

The EUR/USD pair continues its movement within the bullish and bearish channel, with moving averages indicating the presence of a short-term bullish trend. In addition, the pressure from buyers is indicated by the fact that the quotes went above the level between the signal lines, that is, 1.2178. It can be assumed that this instrument will test the resistance level of 1.2210 today as part of an attempt to develop a bullish correction. After that, the quotes may make a rebound and a decline to the level of 1.2065 and lower.

A rebound from the resistance level at the RSI and a rebound from the upper border of the bearish channel are additional signals for the quotes decline. Such a scenario will be canceled if the upper border and the resistance level of 1.2265 are broken. Following this, the pair can strongly rise to the target of 1.2545. On the contrary, a confirmation for the price decline will be the breakdown of the support level of 1.2145 and consolidation below this level, which will serve as a signal to break through the lower border of the channel.

Name: hth.JPG Views: 74 Size: 148.4 KB

Name: dhr.JPG Views: 65 Size: 145.3 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #6402 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

HwaYongYeonHwa will become famous soon enough HwaYongYeonHwa will become famous soon enough HwaYongYeonHwa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Euro rose 46 pips yesterday, trading from 1.2171 to 1.2217. Unfortunately, it wasnt able to reach the 22nd figure, as it turned back to the opening level. Considering this, there is a chance for a further fall, most likely towards 1.2158 and 1.2142. Good luck and have a nice trading day!

Name: 1.png Views: 59 Size: 12.1 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #6403 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Bree09 has a spectacular aura about Bree09 has a spectacular aura about Bree09's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    A pleasant day to all traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Analysis for the euro/dollar currency pair:

The Euro currency remains in flat, while the market anticipates news. Apparently, the price is being pulled below, but it still continues to stand still. It is suggested to wait, albeit it is also possible to catch the movement in the channel. It is better to not miss the good news that will be released today. There is no activity yet for the current week no matter how you open the market.

The price can be currently pulled lower and try to win back the news in advance, but the nearer to them the more uncertainty there will be. If we draw a general conclusion, it is necessary to wait for the breakdown of one of the levels above the level of 1.2240, below the level of 1.2100. We will adhere based on todays situation. So, if they give a movement, all we have to do is follow to avoid risk.

From the point of view of technical analysis, the price continues to be more interesting on the upside, since the upward trend is seen at the moment. The price from the level of 1.2160 can extend to the resistance level of 1.2240 and then break through it. However, the downward trend should still not be ruled out.

Name: hty.png Views: 63 Size: 263.9 KB

5. #6404 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

dboy930309 will become famous soon enough dboy930309 will become famous soon enough dboy930309's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone, good morning! Based on my analysis, here are the best positions in the market today:

Daily TF (D1):
    Name: screenshot-1.gif Views: 57 Size: 27.1 KB
    For long positions, enter at the level of 1.2266 or higher.
    For short positions, enter at the level of 1.1704 or lower.

Four-hour TF (H4):
    Name: screenshot-2.gif Views: 58 Size: 26.9 KB
    Here, many positions are available for trading. One is to buy at 1.2266, while the other is to sell at 1.2104.

Hourly TF (H1):
    Name: screenshot-3.gif Views: 57 Size: 24.2 KB
    This chart is good for quick entry and exit in the market. Hence, longs may be opened from 1.2218 upwards, while shorts may be placed from 1.2104 downwards.
    However, deals should be set up only at the closing of the hourly candle. Then, exit at stop loss or take profit levels, otherwise, profit will be reduced, while expenses will be increased. Remember, trading is very precarious, but profitable if the strategy used is correct.

For longs: SL - 1.2118 TP - 1.2518
    For shorts: SL - 1.2204 TP - 1.1804

Good luck!

6. #6405 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Cai is on a distinguished road Cai's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Name: 2021-06-10 FP1.jpg Views: 59 Size: 267.1 KB

On the euro-dollar pair, the price is moving towards strengthening in general, but this is if we take the period at least from the beginning of the week. Yesterday, there was a sharp change in the movement. At first, the pressure from the bulls gave only fleeting results, when it even managed to climb above 1.2200. And as a result, the bears get closer to consolidation under the support level at 1.2165. But there is still support a little lower, so the bulls still have support.

7. #6406 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Caila is on a distinguished road Caila's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings, everyone!

The euro/dollar pair kicked off the day with a bearish mood, and this is on the eve of the release of important news for today, so investors do not particularly believe in any changes in statistics. In general, with this attitude, the pair should be sold now. And the technique is a confirmation of this, where we broke the weekly pivot line from top to bottom. This opens the way for us to reach the first pilot weekly support, which is our first target for the pair below.

Name: 2021-06-10 FP3.jpg Views: 60 Size: 248.8 KB

8. #6407 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:

Michal is an unknown quantity at this point Michal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone!

According to the systemic pair trading, there are two mandatory targets: 1.2115 and 1.2200. So it turns out that while I expect to trade in the specified range.
    Yesterday I opened a buy on the pair with the expectation that the price will first rise to 1.2230 and from there will fall to 1.2115.
    But such a scenario is not even thought to be implemented, therefore, I admit that the pair may first fall to 1.2115, and from there it will go into active growth.
    So I'm looking forward to the second half of the trading day: ECB meetings and inflation statistics from the US. I think after these events the situation for the pair will be completely cleared up and some scenarios will be implemented!

9. #6408 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Caira will become famous soon enough Caira's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good day to all of you!

For the euro/dollar pair, everything is still going as planned, albeit with a time delay, but the Asians got to the top of the 2165-50 border. Now, I would like to go just below 2150 and then we can look closely at reaching the 21-2130 zone. According to the fibo levels, I expect the next target in the area of 2050, although according to the Wolfe structure, it is at least 1.20, and the maximum is somewhere in the area of 1945+/-. I hope that today or tomorrow, at least the 20th figure will be printed, but I also do not discount the option that the pair may go into hibernation again. Globally, I only work short.

Good luck!

Name: 2021-06-10 FP4.png Views: 60 Size: 159.5 KB

10. #6409 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

ALI Waris will become famous soon enough ALI Waris will become famous soon enough ALI Waris's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EUR/USD

Name: IMG_20210610_120045.jpg Views: 53 Size: 518.9 KB

The EUR / USD will end tomorrow following a decision by the European Central Bank. The technical setting is a triangle, and traders expect the ECB or the US CPI to pull the inflation data pair out of the triangle. Support is at 1.2130 (channel and triangle support) and resistance is at 1.2240. Intermittent high channel resistance will be observed, which is above the level of 1.2300. The RSI has also been contracted. All currencies can have high volatility.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ALI Waris For This Useful Post:

Muhammad Esa (10-06-2021)

12. #6410 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

FxTaylor is a jewel in the rough FxTaylor is a jewel in the rough FxTaylor is a jewel in the rough FxTaylor is a jewel in the rough FxTaylor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4924 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Hi, everyone!

Name: 1 (1).png Views: 1626 Size: 45.4 KB
    Technical analysis

The euro/dollar pair failed to rise above the level of 1.2217. The price faced resistance and then went down. It can be seen from the trading chart that level 1.2163 turned out to be rather attractive to market participants.

Today, I expect the price to touch the border around the 1.2150 marks, pull back upwards, and hit a new high.

The descending channel was broken upwards, which indicates a price reversal towards the upside. If the price falls below 1.2150, the euro/dollar pair will most likely turn down and head towards the target levels of 1.1990 and 1.1954.

Name: 2.png Views: 146 Size: 260.8 KB
    Fundamental analysis

The EU is suffering a decline in economic activity. The economic indicators are negative, although skeptics consider the reports from the economic calendar to be insignificant.

Some market participants no longer believe in the statements of ECB economists, their promises, and economic projections.

As for the United States, the economic situation is rather uncertain as well. The speech of Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell was dovish, while market participants expected other views and rhetoric on the future of the US economy.

Reply to thread
Page 641 of 648 ... 636 639 640 641 642 643 646 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 25