to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 642 of 648 ... 637 640 641 642 643 644 647 ...
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 6479

Thread: EUR/USD

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2021-06-10   11:33
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  177 USD

Hello everyone.
    Hows it going with everyone today? Hopefully, everyone is doing well. I hope everyone is having a profitable day on the forex market.
    EURUSD is currently having a strong bearish momentum. This is a good sign for sellers. As long as the price of EURUSD remains below $1.2186, traders could consider selling this pair. The target for this move is located at $1.2144. A breakout at this support will revive the bearish momentum. At this level, the sellers of this pair will then aim at the $1.2118 support level. Crossing this level will allow sellers to target the $1.2104 support level. Trading a rebound on this move may be very risky. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on it.
    Attachment 382071
    Attachment 382076
    Have a wonderful day and stay safe out there. Cheers.

The attachment
    2021-06-10   11:51
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  75 USD

Hello and greetings to all. Today, the EURUSD currency pair will likely experience high volatility and this is because the European Central Bank (ECB) will be releasing its Monetary policy statement, Main Refinancing rate, and later hold its monthly Press conference. These fundamental events will to a large extent, determine the direction of this pair today and so traders should be sure to pay attention to it.
    ECB NEWS RELEASE
    The fundamentals affecting the euro today is the busy schedule from the ECB. As I mentioned, the main refinancing rate and monetary policy statement are scheduled for release at 11:45 pm GMT, while the press conference is going to kick off at exactly 12:30 pm GMT.
    Attachment 382081
    As usual, the interest rate is expected to remain the same at 0.00% therefore traders will be looking at the monetary statement and press conference for clues on whether the ECB is dovish or hawkish which would determine if the euro will gain or lose value in the forex market today.
    Experienced traders can trade the news today using good money management but novice traders should stay away from trading until the news is released and the market is settled again.
    EURUSD H4 CHART
    Attachment 382083
    The falling channel which has formed on the H4 chart of EURUSD is still valid as this pair has not been able to break above the resistance level around 1.2200 despite several recent attempts.
    This pair has made a bearish bounce from the top of the channel yet again and now the price is moving lower.
    I have sold this pair at 1.2160 and my target is the bottom of the channel at 1.2080 which is 80 pips below my entry price.

The attachment
    2021-06-14   10:26
    Best post today #3
    Accrued payments  4924 USD

Hi, everyone!
    Attachment 383255
    Last week, the euro/dollar pair formed a strong resistance zone between the levels of 1.2150-70 and 1.2195-1.2220. As I previously noted, this area could limit the pairs bullish run. Thus, after Friday's movement, there are untested levels at 1.2080 and 1.2065.
    Attachment 383259
    At the moment, I consider two scenarios. Both of them suggest the pairs continued downward trend.

- The first scenario implies the price movement from the current levels to reach 1.2080 and 1.2065.
    - The second scenario implies that in the European session, the price may reach the first resistance area of 1.2150-70, from where I will try to sell the euro/dollar pair again.
    In general, one way or another, I expect the price to continue turning around and approach the target levels of 1.2000-1.1980. In the medium term, the quotes may well reach the zones of 1.1900-1.1880 and 1.1730-50. As I noted last week, the pairs bullish run is limited by the area of 1.2150-1.2220.

The attachment
    2021-06-15   08:59
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  5674 USD

Americans' trust in the Fed keeps falling
    Attachment 383591
    The Fed's policy is increasingly seen as misguided. However, the leaders of the central bank themselves are not worried. They continue to insist that the current data on inflation are temporary and the situation will change shortly. The Fed has printed more than 10 trillion dollars (from 11 to 15 trillion, according to various estimates). Experts believe that the Fed is expected to maintain its monetary policy and keep pouring this amount into the global economy. When analysts talk about the Feds intention to raise interest rates earlier than planned, they imply the beginning of next year. There are no signs of a rate hike this year. Now is not the time to raise interest rates, as this will lead to higher yields on Treasury bonds and hinder Bidens plans to get Senate approval for the additional $4 trillion.
    Attachment 383592
    Attachment 383593
    From a technical point of view, the situation has hardly changed. Bulls are still trying to raise the quotes above the strong level of 1.2125. If they succeed, the euro/dollar pair is likely to advance, approaching the level of 1.2199. On the other hand, the price is expected to pull back downwards at the levels of 1.2045 and 1.1985. In case the pair rebounds from these levels, a long upward wave may be formed.

The attachment
    2021-06-14   10:04
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  5751 USD

I will not plunge deeper into the technical analysis as the euro/dollar pair will hardly make strong movements before the Fed meeting. When this report is released, we will most likely see fluctuations in both directions. I expect the quotes to make an upward pullback soon. It can be seen from the trading chart that the target is high enough. Nevertheless, I think the price has every chance to achieve this level and then resume its downward movement. In the long term, the downtrend is the priority. The bearish scenario will be cancelled in case the price breaks through the level of 1.2250.

The attachment
    2021-06-14   10:19
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  5645 USD

It seems that everything is indicating the start of a downtrend on the euro/dollar pair. On 4 and below, the trend channel and the Oscillator indicator are pointing down, while traders are actively buying the pair near the current low which means that today the price will move to the area of 1.2050-1.20.
    Sounds great, doesnt it? However, we have already seen such a setup on the euro but as a result, bears were left with nothing.

Last Thursday, the level of support was changed and there was a persistent buy signal at 1.2250. We all saw the consequences of this later on Friday.
    Today, the pair has tested a low in the Asian session which doesnt mean much. Still, an upside rebound would be a better outcome in this situation.
    To be on the safe side, I think it is better to stay out of the market until the European session starts so we can see how the price behaves.
    I would like to see an upside pullback and a test of the previous resistance level at 1.2140. On the other hand, the price may move lower without testing this level. In this case, I will have to sell near the current low, which is not a very favorable scenario.
    Lets wait for the European session then.
    If the pair goes up, it would be great. The pair needs to re-test the 1.2190 marks to cancel the local downtrend, which is highly unlikely today even though bulls have the strength for such a rise (of almost 100 pips). That is why I think that we can open short positions at 1.2050.

The attachment
  2. #6411 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5743 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Name: 1.png Views: 1131 Size: 30.8 KB

I closed yesterdays session with good results if we consider that the price will continue to decline. At the end of the session, MACD continued to generate signals of an ongoing correction.

Since there is a downward movement on the daily chart, I think there is no sense in opening long positions today. The main target that I expect the price to hit in the short term is located at 1.2104. Without going there, the pair is unlikely to start an uptrend. The Parabolic Indicator continues pointing to the downside on the daily chart. However, the pace of decline is rather slow for a proper downtrend.

Still, this is not the reason to buy the pair. Until the price breaks through the upper boundary of the Parabolic indicator, there is no use in opening buy position on the daily time frame. The Bollinger Bands indicator is also quiet today and even started to narrow its trading range. I expect the price to at least test the lower boundary of this indicator.

At the moment, the price is passing the level of 1.2129. As for the waves, Im waiting for a long bearish candlestick that should close in the daily low below the level of 1.2051. If so, the first downward wave will start so that I can start looking for entry points. I will either enter short or long, depending on whether the first wave will be a starting point of the upward movement.

In the meantime, the downtrend will persist in the short term.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #6412 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7473 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Name: 1.png Views: 1680 Size: 108.9 KB
    The Fed's policy is not capable of controlling inflation.

Growing inflation in the United States is a matter of great concern to investors. Every new analysis of the economic situation includes words about the Fed's powerlessness in the fight against inflation.

Name: 2.png Views: 171 Size: 341.5 KB
    Yesterday, in his interview, Peter Boquvar, one of the most successful investors, explained the current problems and prospects. "Monetary policy is right now impotent in its ability to stimulate economic activity," he said. The fact is, the refinancing rate is at a very low level. In such a situation, the US economy may continue to decline, approaching the point of no return.

Name: 3.png Views: 161 Size: 46.9 KB
    Inflation in the US is growing. The question is not even how much inflation may pick up but how the central bank will react to the situation. The market's reaction to today's statistics will reflect expectations of their impact on the Fed's monetary policy rather than the data itself.

Name: 4.png Views: 161 Size: 46.1 KB

The euro/dollar pair declined as if preparing for a strong upward movement after the news release. The quotes are currently approaching the strong level of 1.2158. If the price breaks through it, the euro/dollar pair is expecting to continue sliding to test the level of 1.2125.

However, the most likely scenario is bullish. Thus, in case of a breakout and consolidation above the 1.2199 marks, the quotes are likely to resume their bullish run and go up towards at least the level of 1.2265.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #6413 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    177 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,415 Times in 337 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello everyone.

Hows it going with everyone today? Hopefully, everyone is doing well. I hope everyone is having a profitable day on the forex market.
    EURUSD is currently having a strong bearish momentum. This is a good sign for sellers. As long as the price of EURUSD remains below $1.2186, traders could consider selling this pair. The target for this move is located at $1.2144. A breakout at this support will revive the bearish momentum. At this level, the sellers of this pair will then aim at the $1.2118 support level. Crossing this level will allow sellers to target the $1.2104 support level. Trading a rebound on this move may be very risky. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on it.

Name: 8F3024F0-8322-4055-B9BC-9E1D4889D6D0.png Views: 1399 Size: 173.0 KB

Name: 910B4FE2-82B4-4D38-AA41-AE8AA45A197A.png Views: 679 Size: 150.4 KB

Have a wonderful day and stay safe out there. Cheers.

5. #6414 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Sharks is a jewel in the rough Sharks is a jewel in the rough Sharks is a jewel in the rough Sharks's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    75 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default EURUSD

Hello and greetings to all. Today, the EURUSD currency pair will likely experience high volatility and this is because the European Central Bank (ECB) will be releasing its Monetary policy statement, Main Refinancing rate, and later hold its monthly Press conference. These fundamental events will to a large extent, determine the direction of this pair today and so traders should be sure to pay attention to it.

ECB NEWS RELEASE

The fundamentals affecting the euro today is the busy schedule from the ECB. As I mentioned, the main refinancing rate and monetary policy statement are scheduled for release at 11:45 pm GMT, while the press conference is going to kick off at exactly 12:30 pm GMT.

Name: Screenshot_20210610-102519~2.png Views: 1352 Size: 89.7 KB

As usual, the interest rate is expected to remain the same at 0.00% therefore traders will be looking at the monetary statement and press conference for clues on whether the ECB is dovish or hawkish which would determine if the euro will gain or lose value in the forex market today.

Experienced traders can trade the news today using good money management but novice traders should stay away from trading until the news is released and the market is settled again.

EURUSD H4 CHART

Name: Screenshot_20210610-101519~2.png Views: 652 Size: 106.0 KB

The falling channel which has formed on the H4 chart of EURUSD is still valid as this pair has not been able to break above the resistance level around 1.2200 despite several recent attempts.
    This pair has made a bearish bounce from the top of the channel yet again and now the price is moving lower.
    I have sold this pair at 1.2160 and my target is the bottom of the channel at 1.2080 which is 80 pips below my entry price.

6. #6415 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Romanrein is a jewel in the rough Romanrein is a jewel in the rough Romanrein is a jewel in the rough Romanrein's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    731 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    EUR/USD Forecast:

As we waited for Thursday's CPI data, the euro rebounded significantly during Wednesday's trading session. In this case, it seems that the market is only attempting to settle in the short term until we receive some kind of signal about where inflation is heading because of the statement.

The euro has been struggling to rise to the 1.23 barrier, and I guess this region has unlocked the prospect of long-term action to the 1.2500 level. Nonetheless, the 2500 level is of great psychological and physical importance. It has a significant effect on the long-term chart. In addition, many analysts think that the euro will struggle to reach its target sometime between now and the edge of this year. In the meantime, I think long positions will consider in the market. The candle during the last trading session formed an inverted hammer, but I feel it may be more signifying that the position will be closed later in the day.

Name: PicsArt_06-10-03.11.27.jpg Views: 71 Size: 233.0 KB

On the other side, the sellers get a breakout from the 1.21 level. I guess it entered the scene as a 50-day moving average as support and will reach the 1.2100 level. The 1.2100 level is the region where we rebounded before, so I understand if there is a reasonable time, it can provide a market bottom. However, in the short term, the bottom may be nearer to the 1.2000 level, as we have observed the psychological and structural significance connected to this level in recent history. In addition, the 200-day EMA is rising, and if the price strike it, it seems likely to reach the 1.2000 level. In this case, I am not curious about shorting this market in the short term unless we break below that level. I will declare that it will fall much. I expect a short-term correction will only provide value as much that people are ready to take benefit of it. Therefore, I expect a short-term correction in the market.

7. 2 users say Thank You to Romanrein for this useful post.

rescue1122 (10-06-2021), TheWatcher (10-06-2021)

8. #6416 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

KILLER 420 is an unknown quantity at this point KILLER 420's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default EUR/USD

Good day, the wedge at 1.21 appears to have turned north and is now correcting lower as the first part of the zigzag is, leaving the price to the mean. And now I expect the lower ends will improve to the sloping tip and there I really expect to go into the buying process. Although I have already entered and exited twice, because I see below it looks like it will continue. But within the current growth. Now representatives of the European Central Bank will be broadcasting, so maybe all this will happen. The main calculation here is that it will not exceed 1.21, but it will be necessary to exceed 1.2265. Although there will already be in such cases and growth beyond 1.2340 and beyond 1.2550. That is, the last entry in the trend is what is still from 1.0630. Most likely, this is already from 17 to the north and will continue without a deep bearish correction. But at the end of the trend, this usually happens. Not always, but he can pull that way and pull him to the end. So far there are such predictions for the Euro here. Already in this American session, everything will be decided, although I had previously hoped that the correction would deepen from 1.2340. Now it looks less like him and everything looks like him. For the indicator, it is necessary to break through the resistance at the current bottom.
    Name: EURUSDH1.png Views: 14 Size: 55.8 KB

As for the index, the image is the same, it looks like there is a wedge down and it has now been corrected. There is a target at the upper boundary of the descending retest channel. From there it should head lower at 89.50, when the south is actually confirmed. After that, it broke the bottom of 89.20 in a new space and the bear market is already down. This can actually turn into a double bottom action. But it did not work, and the rise to 90.60 is on the decline before continuing to decline in the direction of the entire trend target, which goes from 103.00 to the low of 88.20 at the end of the entire trend for USDX.
    Name: #USDXH1.png Views: 14 Size: 153.2 KB

9. #6417 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

MorningStar is on a distinguished road MorningStar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The Euro briefly rose above Resistance 2 and 1.22, but then reversed down to the 200 Exponential Moving Average area. With the current movement depressed below the Exponential Moving Average level, EUR/USD is likely to decline to S2. However, if the buyer manages to block the price decline from the S1 level, there is a potential for a correction to the 200 Exponential Moving Average.

Name: 12.PNG Views: 510 Size: 42.6 KB

Euro/Dollar closed not far from its daily opening level in yesterday's trade. Meanwhile, GBP/USD actually slumped until today's session (10/June). The market is waiting for the ECB's policy announcement and the release of US inflation later this afternoon. How is the projected price movement technically?
    Follow Market Rules

10. #6418 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Cheater88 is on a distinguished road Cheater88's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Fundamentally

The US Consumer Price Index (CPI) will be announced on Thursday. The aggregate consumer price index is expected to rise 0.5 percent in May from the previous month. The US April CPI rose 4.2% year-on-year, exceeding market expectations, indicating an increase in inflationary pressures.

Technically
    The pair continued to trade in the horizontal direction. Nevertheless, the downward trend continues. The maximum has not been interrupted, but the minimum has been updated. This is not yet an indicator, but nevertheless, if the trend continues, then there will be nothing to parry. Bears need to break through and gain a foothold below 1.2163, and to be sure, then 1.2144. But even there, not everything is so simple, as heavy cars will begin, which until now have kept the price higher. Yes, and the timing is inconsistent, so they drive the price in different directions. So somewhere on the news, closer on Friday, they will shoot.
    On the daily chart of this currency pair, for several consecutive days, one can observe that the price is moving south. It is difficult to say now whether this is a reformation or a change of trend. After reaching the level of 1.2188, the price will fall to 2.2122, then it may move back to the level of 1.2178 and again to the south. On the four-hour chart, the price did not reach the upper channel for the last time at 1.2183. The journey to the lower border was a bit frozen and not to disturb the beautiful pattern, I think the market will rise, and then fall with the target of 1.2090.
    Last edited by Cheater88; 11-06-2021 at 06:01 AM. Reason: After Reject Post

Rejected

11. #6419 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Sandy05 will become famous soon enough Sandy05 will become famous soon enough Sandy05's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Welcome to the forum fellow traders and speculators!

What does the euro/dollar pair have in store for us?

The EUR/USD pair did not decline to the level of 1.2140 and only a consolidation below it will open the possibility of a further decline to the level of ​​1.2070. However, the bulls took control and pulled the pair up to 1.22, but it was not broken through. It would be likely to break through right away with overclocking but it was not shown yet.

We need to raise the price to the blue area, which originates on the far left. This is a strong level, from which the pair began to decline. Thus, the pair was not able to consolidate above this level.

Name: dh.png Views: 44 Size: 274.3 KB

So far, everything is still uncertain again. It seems that there will be no changes until the Fed meeting.

The yellow line indicates the marker level. A consolidation below which will allow the pair to decline. The blue area can also be observed, which the pair cannot possibly break through.

Name: ewr4.png Views: 41 Size: 249.3 KB

12. #6420 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Bree09 has a spectacular aura about Bree09 has a spectacular aura about Bree09's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    A pleasant day to all traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Analysis for the euro/dollar currency pair:

In my opinion, there is no reason to enter a position when the market is in a sideways channel. We are unsure at this point where the price will move, as the market goes against any analysis. Nevertheless, we cannot rule out its possible decline. It is important what movements the market will implement, it will be a shame if the price is pushed above, broke through the resistance level of 1.2240, and then fall again. It will not be profitable for anyone. In turn, the downside may not shoot from the current ones.

This is the hard thing when it comes to position in the side channel. The price is being slightly raised during the Asian session and if the European session starts, they will pull it to the level of 1.2240. At the moment, the price is above the support level of 1.2160. If the bulls hold this level, the upward movement will certainly continue. For now, we will adhere to this situation.

Have a profitable day to all of you!

Name: hgfjt.png Views: 42 Size: 261.3 KB

Reply to thread
Page 642 of 648 ... 637 640 641 642 643 644 647 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 25