Reply to thread
Page 688 of 702 ... 683 686 687 688 689 690 693 ...
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 7016

Thread: EUR/USD

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2021-07-28   12:07
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  10184 USD

A few weeks ago, the market expected a heated discussion of monetary tightening during the Fed meeting. However, a rise in coronavirus cases is making some changes. The issue of reducing the bond-buying program and raising interest rates will remain on the agenda. It will probably be postponed, even in comparison with the plans discussed during the previous meeting.
    Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell is likely to be neutral or dovish in his speech, at least in terms of interest rates, primarily because he expects to continue talking about the risks of the worsening epidemiological situation. The euro/dollar pair still cannot reach the strong reversal level of 1.1855. We can establish bullish market sentiment if the price breaks through this level. It will indicate the likelihood of the pairs further upward movement to test the levels of 1.1919 and 1.2023.
    In anticipation of the outcome of the Fed meeting, market participants are likely to push the pair from side to side, making money on relatively small price fluctuations. Therefore, I think that there is no point in holding positions for a long time. A prolonged directional movement is possible only after the regulator's meeting.
    According to the hourly chart, the quotes have dipped below the level of 1.1819. Besides, the pair has a chance of sliding to 1.1806, from where I expect an upward wave to the local high, and it's 1.1840.

The attachment
    2021-08-02   11:17
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  474 USD

Hello EURUSD traders. The forex market is open for a new week of trading and our favorite pair is already making interesting moves. The EURUSD currency pair was bullish last week and only made a slight bearish pullback after hitting the 1.1900 price level. The technical analysis of this pair points to a more bullish movement this week. I'm sharing multiple time frames analyses to broaden our perspective of the price action of this pair.
    EURUSD H4 CHART
    Attachment 398613
    The price of EURUSD has broken the falling trendline which was holding as a resistance line on the H4 chart. The break above this trendline shows that there is strong bullish momentum in this pair and the bullish rally to the daily highs around the 1.1970 price level is in full effect.
    The price has experienced a bit of resistance around the 1.1900 price level. This does not come as a surprise because that level is a major psychological area of interest. However, I expect that this pair will make a slight pullback and then rally upwards again, this time, with enough momentum to break the 1.1900 price level.
    EURUSD D1 CHART
    Attachment 398614
    The daily support level around the 1.1755 price level has proved itself as a solid support level once again. The pair has made a strong bullish bounce from this level and it is still making its way higher.
    On the daily chart, there is still enough room for this pair to move upwards because the next potential resistance is found around the 1.1970 price level.
    The bulls will target this resistance level to take profit. So, long-term traders can also set this level as their target.

The attachment
    2021-07-30   09:28
    Best post today #3

The level of 1.1876 has broken upwards. Currently, the price is testing the psychologically important level. If it succeeds in overcoming this level, I expect the quotes to rise to 1.1908 at most. If the price breaks through 1.1908 and consolidates above it, the euro/dollar will most likely extend gains, advancing to 1.1990. However, its further bullish run has a limit, as this level acts as strong resistance. Therefore, the euro/dollar pair may pull back down.
    Attachment 397710
    The general trend is upward.
    Attachment 397711
    According to the chart, I can assume that a rise in quotes to 1.2156 is possible.
    However, it is necessary to take into account the overbought status in the market. The pair has almost approached the important resistance level. Thus, we should expect a drop in quotes as part of a downward correction.

The attachment
    2021-07-28   11:56
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  474 USD

Hello EURUSD traders. The EURUSD is bullish so far this week as its price has bounced upwards from the daily support area. Today, there is high-impact fundamental news for the USD. This news is the FOMC statement, press conference, as well as the interest rate. The news will affect the price of the EURUSD and so all traders of this pair must put this into consideration. I am here with a technical analysis of this pair which I hope to combine with the FOMC fundamentals to make profitable trading today.
    EURUSD H4 CHART
    Attachment 397111
    The price of this currency pair has made an upside breakout from the descending triangle on the H4 chart. This descending triangle started as a falling wedge but turned into a descending triangle when the price began to make equal lows around the 1.1755 levels. I would say the breakout was expected because the price has gotten to the narrow end of the triangle.
    Observing the chart closely, you will see that this pair broke above the falling resistance line of the triangle, then made a retest of this resistance line before bouncing upwards again. This is further confirmation of the bullish trend. With this breakout, I expect this pair to rally towards the previous daily swing high around the 1.1970 price level.
    EURUSD D1 CHART
    Attachment 397112
    The price action on the D1 chart of this currency pair indicates the presence of bullish pressure. The price has made a bullish rejection of the support level around 1.1755 and is now heading upward.
    The bulls are most likely to push this pair to the next major resistance on the daily chart. This resistance corresponds with the previous highs and it is around the 1.1970 - 1.2000 price levels.
    In conclusion, the technical analysis of the EURUSD suggests a bullish move. For this reason, I have a bullish bias in this pair and my bias will change only if the pair drops below the 1.1755 support level.

The attachment
    2021-07-29   14:38
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  0 USD

Technical Analysis Of EURUSD H4 Time Frame
    Take a look at the H4 chart of the EURUSD pair. The EUR / USD pair has completed its growth above 1.1850. Today I expect that the price will create specific consolidation around 1874 and 1880 above the 50.0% Fibonacci retracement level. Further, we will look at the opportunity of the price maintaining correction until 1.1924. After that, I expect the price will go up to 1.1900 at (38.2%) and 1.1935 at (28.6%) Fibonacci retracement levels, which will help the price rise. The next bullish bias target is staying at the 1.1980-85. The breakout of the first resistance barrier would lead to the critical resistance of 1.1980. The surpassing of the 1.1830 resistance confirms the bearish sentiment in the pair is over now, and the current wave of increasing demand will help price grow. Currently, price trading is above the SMA-200 and EMA-100, which is a crucial factor in price growth. The V-Circle is now favoring the long-term target of 1.2470.
    Attachment 397494
    Technical Analysis Of EURUSD H1 Time Frame
    On the hourly chart EURUSD, the pair's price took a good spike in the upward direction. The pair's price is 1.1878 and consolidated above the (50.0%) Fibonacci retracement level, indicating that the pair price will show sideways movement once again before opening the US session. On the hourly chart, if the price breakout the 1.1890 resistance level, the buying opportunity will appear for the buyers, leading the price towards the next level of resistance at 1.1935-40. On the other hand, If the price breakout (61.3% Fibonacci retracement level at 1.1845) will confirm the bearish scenario for price decline, the sellers the lower border of the hourly level to 1.1815 near the SMA-200 and will most expect to go down towards 1.1785. However, the pair's price could be bounce by the upper border of Ichimoku, which helps the price rebound in a positive direction again.
    Attachment 397495

The attachment
    2021-08-03   09:59
    Best post today #6

Attachment 398925
    Many market participants expect the euro/dollar pair to lose in value, but I do not think that short positions are not the best way to make a profit.
    In my opinion, there is a chance of opening long-term purchases.
    I believe that it is worth going long to reach the target levels of 1.2200 and 1.2300.
    In this area, a sell signal will be created, and the pair may move towards 1.1750.
    This time, it can be seen strong bullish interest near the levels of 1.2200 and 1.2300.
    I do not consider a fall in quotes.
    On the contrary, I expect the euro/dollar pair to rise by the late trading session.
    Thus, it is logical to wait for the US trade.
    Moreover, the market is likely to be highly volatile tomorrow.

The attachment
  2. #6871 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Caila is on a distinguished road Caila's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Name: 2021-07-21 FP3.jpg Views: 29 Size: 271.7 KB

Many analysts have a clear bias towards the strengthening of the euro/dollar pair. In their opinion, this will be relevant in the period between July 22 and 28, when interest rates from the ECB and the Fed will be announced. Such unanimity can play a cruel joke when traders are almost confident in one direction, but we get a strictly opposite picture in practice. In any case, one more low update is not surprising.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #6872 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Caira will become famous soon enough Caira's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings, everyone!

After looking at the dollar index, I can see that without news, the price will not turn up by itself. And given that the dollar is now being actively sold this week, there are chances that it will head towards 1.170.

This is a very difficult situation for the bulls. I know that many people have been trading to the north for several weeks, but there are no signs of the pair going to the north and it looks like there will not be.

For the euro/dollar pair, the lows are updated over and over again, giving no chance for the bulls to turn. So this week, it is safe to not worry about which direction to trade in. Even if there are some upward shots right now, it will not be possible to cancel such a trend in one movement, so you can sit in sales until they hit 1.1850.

Name: 2021-07-21 FP4a.png Views: 33 Size: 7.2 KB
    Name: 2021-07-21 FP4b.png Views: 30 Size: 42.2 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #6873 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

HwaYongYeonHwa will become famous soon enough HwaYongYeonHwa will become famous soon enough HwaYongYeonHwa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning everyone! I expected a rapid increase in EUR/USD, but such did not happen. Perhaps, large investors are waiting for more impetus before opening up more long positions.

So, for the time being, it is best to set up short positions, the target for which is 1730. If the price declines further, it could even go to 1700 or below 1690-88.

Best of luck!

Name: 1.png Views: 36 Size: 141.6 KB

5. #6874 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

meowsyub93 will become famous soon enough meowsyub93 will become famous soon enough meowsyub93's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EUR/USD hit a new record low yesterday, but did not manage to reach the target level, which is 1.1745. Now, indicators in the M30 and M15 charts are signaling to buy, but for the price to increase, the pair needs to break through 1.1787 first. If it succeeds, then EUR/USD will be able to go above 1.1825, which will provoke a complete reversal. Even so, the pair has a higher chance of declining today to 1.1745 before rolling back up.

Name: 1.png Views: 88 Size: 109.3 KB

6. #6875 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    714 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,273 Times in 122 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Economic Calendar News:
    Good day to all traders on MT5 forums! Let's see what is on the economic calendar for the EURUSD pair today.

It looks like there is only low-impact news for EUR and only one medium-impact news for USD. The medium impact news is Crude Oil Inventories. Okay, let's start with the technical analysis.

1-Hour Chart Analysis:
    It seems EURUSD is already below seven periods of a simple moving average, my stochastic oscillator is already pointing down, and my RSI is already below 50. So, I expect EURUSD will try to move down in Europe until the early US market session.

4-Hour Chart Analysis:
    Currently, my stochastic oscillator is still pointing down, and EURUSD is already below seven periods of a simple moving average. So, I expect there will be more down move on EURUSD today. My target will be breaking the recent low. If EURUSD can't break the recent low, we might see a pull-back move and target 50 periods of a simple moving average.

Daily Chart Analysis:
    It looks like my stochastic oscillator is already pointing down. So, I expect more drops in EURUSD in the next upcoming days. My target will be to reach 1.1700

Analysis Summary:
    Alright, that is my view on the EURUSD pair for today. I think selling EURUSD is a good option today, and you also can hold it for more than a day. I hope my analysis of the EURUSD pair can be helpful to your trading. Good luck all, stay healthy and keep being profitable.

7. 6 users say Thank You to TuneForex for this useful post.

Unregistered (6)

8. #6876 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Viktorpips will become famous soon enough Viktorpips's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8896 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hi, everyone!

Name: 1 (2).png Views: 1299 Size: 7.2 KB

Name: 2 (1).png Views: 272 Size: 42.2 KB

As for the US dollar index, I can tell that the price will hardly turn around towards the upside without any news drivers. Given that traders have been actively selling the dollar this week, it has every chance of approaching the level of 1.1700. Bulls have been going long for more than a week. The price is going down, and there is no sign of a spike. As for the Euro/Dollar pair, the quotes hit new lows again without giving any chance for bulls to reverse. Bears are expecting to continue pushing the price down this week. Therefore, there is no point in puzzling over the pairs further direction. Even if there are some bullish movements, the trend is unlikely to change in a moment, so you can safely open short positions until the price reaches the level of 1.1850.

9. #6877 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

rheka98 will become famous soon enough rheka98 will become famous soon enough rheka98's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    The pair broke through the support at 1.1772 and is now trading downward towards the support at 1.1756. From here, a rebound is possible and the upward movement may strengthen further with the initial target at the resistance at 1.1785. A breakout of this level will confirm further growth to the resistances at 1.1800, 1.1822, and 1.1850. A rebound is possible from each of these levels.

Name: EURUSDH1 (10).png Views: 59 Size: 17.6 KB

10. #6878 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8075 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Name: 1.png Views: 1822 Size: 35.5 KB
    According to the daily chart, the euro/dollar pair has entered the reversal zone today.

It is about to complete its downward cycle. There are several daily bearish candlesticks with small bodies. It means that there is a chance to see a long bullish candlestick in the near term, so traders need to be prepared for this. The daily MACD indicator continues to point to a sideways trend along with the pairs lows and an accumulation of volumes for its subsequent movement. The price has not gone far from the 1.1800 level, and if it can consolidate above the previous daily low today, the quotes will most likely enter a correction. If the price breaks through the 1.1756 mark, the euro/dollar pair is expected to decline to 1.1700.

As for the intraday range, the pair has been failing to pass more than 50 pips lately. According to the weekly chart, the price hit the low of the previous week. Moreover, the first reference point has been tested. Therefore, there is a risk of resuming the downward cycle. On the weekly chart, the MACD histogram began to decline, entering the negative zone. In general, I expect the quotes to overcome the weekly equator today. If there is no reversal, the price will most likely trade under pressure from bears in the second half of the week. The level of ​​1.1800 serves as a line dividing the upside from the downside. In the meantime, I am waiting for the European session to decide on intraday targets.

As for the US dollar index, many market participants are waiting for the price to reach the level of 1.1700. This is a pretty strong level. Thus, it will be difficult for the pair to overcome it. Everything will depend on whether the price can consolidate above 1.1800 today. If the price fails to do this, it will be possible to open medium-term long positions on the euro/dollar pair.

11. #6879 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    237 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,846 Times in 382 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Hello everyone.

How is everyone doing today? I hope everyone is doing well. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day in the forex market. I hope everyone is having a profitable day.

News for trading

Today, we have low and medium-impact news. I hope we get good volatility from the market today. The forex market will be calm today. Make use of risk and money management while trading today. Take a look at the picture below.

Name: 85086100-E381-4557-B536-AF878DF39CE5.jpeg Views: 52 Size: 185.7 KB

EURUSD 1-hour timeframe

EURUSD stays below the moving average line MA (200) H1. Yesterday, it traded low and closed the day around 1.1780. Today, it has traded in a range of 1.1770-1.1780. This is close to yesterdays closing price.
    On the one-hour chart, EURUSD is trading below the moving average line MA (200) H1 at 1.1820. We have a similar situation on the four-hour chart. So, there is no need to emphasize it. On this note, it is advisable to sell this pair. EURUSD is holding below the moving average line MA (200) H1. it is necessary to look for a good position to sell this pair. Take a look at the one-hour chart below.

Resistance levels: 1.1800, 1.1825, 1.1850.

Support levels: 1.1740, 1.1705, 1.1680.

Name: 758B1C5C-79F3-4777-8266-11C1EDD4042F.png Views: 55 Size: 183.4 KB

The main scenario here is that we will see a bearish move towards 1.1755. If it reverses, then we will see a bullish move towards 1.1975.
    That is all for now. Please leave me your thoughts and contributions in the comments section below. Have a wonderful day and stay safe.

Approved

12. #6880 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Skull999 will become famous soon enough Skull999's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Very Warm Welcome To All Forum Members Of MT5 Forum,

Today is my first joining an online earning source that is most popular globally, which is MT5 Forum. I have heard about it, but it did not attract me very much, So my friend on Facebook tell me about it and its bonus program. He convinced me very much, and then I decided to join the forum for sharing articles regarding my trade and my experience on the platform. I hope you guys support me and suggest where I am weak and how to get a profitable trade. Finally, I have joined by the user name of SKULL999. Besides this, I open my demo account on a famous broker called (Instaforex); remember, this is not my first experience in trading. I have almost five years of trading experience on pairs and commodities, so my trading journey is full of adventures.

Running trade,

So, let's dive into the running trade. I have placed my first demo trade on the pair of EURUSD with the lot size of 2.00, and right now, I am floating in lose -24$, But I am sure I will achieve my target soon,

Today News Regarding EURUSD pair,

The one factor can justify the current reason for the pair movement, and the factor is more like "hawkish" statements of the FED than the ECB. However, this proposal came from Jerome Powell (Jerome Powell), the Fed may start discussing a reduction in the quantitative stimulus plan. He seems to be sorry for what the Fed chairman has done. I have already said that Powell did not repeat this idea, at least in all subsequent speeches.

Technical analysis of EURUSD H4 chart,

The pair EUR/USD resumed its downtrend movement again, which continues recent weeks movement. Suppose you look at the H4 time chart. In that case, the price movement shows its aggressive downtrend movement, and right now trading on the price level at 1.1764 and slowly moving towards the fractal low at 1.1704, a breakout of the current support channel at 1.1753 becomes a reason for downfall towards the support channel at 1.1704, According to Fibo tool the breakout of the support level at 1.1704 may lead towards the further support level of 50.0% Fibo at the level of 1.1690, Bur right now price consolidate its position on 1.1764 waiting for a strong push, Pullback expected as to look like from the current situation price can test the resistance at the level of 1.1795 of 1.1805 before resuming its negative momentum,

Name: eurusd-h4-instaforex-group-2.png Views: 63 Size: 103.8 KB

Technical analysis of EURUSD H1 chart,

According to the H1 chart, the price showing some corrective movement, the price on the chart trying to break the support channel at 1.1753 three times but bounce back and consolidate near the support. The current price movement is rebound to 23.6%, 38.2%, and 50.0% fibo at 1.1882, 1.1956 leaves. The breakout of the support level at 1.1753 would change to the scenario in favor of sellers,

Name: eurusd-h1-instaforex-group.png Views: 68 Size: 103.5 KB

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 688 of 702 ... 683 686 687 688 689 690 693 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 25