Reply to thread
Page 746 of 751 741 744 745 746 747 748
Results 7,451 to 7,460 of 7504

Thread: EUR/USD

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2021-09-13   11:30
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  11937 USD

The EUR/USD pair is preparing something interesting for us.
    At the moment, the pair is approaching a lower boundary of the supposed flat channel.
    It appeared during the uptrend and is located in the range between the 100% and 50% levels.
    If bulls manage to hold the price at 1.1785, it may touch the 1.1900 level and then move even higher to 161.8% (1.2050).

By the way, I decided to take a risk and added more long positions at 1.1796 to take profit at 1.1900.
    If I did the right thing or not, time will tell! Anyway, good luck in trading.

The attachment
    2021-09-17   11:52
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  10204 USD

The US dollar is likely to increase without an upside spike.
    Next week. promises a moderate upward correction and a rapid fall ending around the 1.1530 level.
    I have been sticking to the bullish strategy for a long time, but yesterday I wanted to sell at a more favorable price, but it didn't happen as the time frames were again right.
    If we close this week at low levels, there is no chance for a rally.
    All in all, I am waiting for a steep decline to happen shortly.
    The USD pairs and crosses are closing in line with the dollar's rise.
    The cross rates, oil, and stock markets are closing the week well too.
    I am just expressing my humble opinion, no pushing.

The attachment
    2021-09-16   11:42
    Best post today #3
    Accrued payments  783 USD

Hello EURUSD traders. The EURUSD is under a lot of bearish pressure this week. However, I guess no one here is surprised by this bearishness because the technical analysis of this pair has been pointing towards a drop in the price back to the daily support level. Let us take a look at an updated technical analysis of the pair.
    EURUSD H4 CHART

In my last update, I shared the descending trend channel pattern that formed on the hourly chart. Well, this pair is still moving within the top and bottom trend lines of this pattern. The price recently bounced off the top trend line acting as resistance around the price level. 1.1840This bearish bounce is pushing the EURUSD down to the support line of the trend channel located around the 1.1755 price level.
    Day traders can look forward to buying this pair when the price hits 1.1755 and starts showing signs of a bullish rebound. However, traders should note that a buy trade is going against the trend so, they should be very careful and precise.
    EURUSD D1 CHART
    The target on the daily chart is at the 1.1670 price level. The 1.1670 - 1.1700 price zone is a major psychological support zone because the pair has shown several bullish bounces from this zone in the past. It is from this level that a reversal will likely occur.
    I expect the bears to push the price to this support level, which means there is still room for the EURUSD to fall further. Sellers of this pair can hold their sell positions for another 60 - 90 pips drop.

The attachment
    2021-09-13   11:08
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  10275 USD

Today, we may admit that our forecast for the EUR/USD pair, given at the weekend, has already been executed. Besides, the US dollar quotes have reached the bottom line of the TMA indicator strips for the 4h chart near the round level of 1.1800.

Attachment 411515
    With the achievement of this level, I consider the initial task of the bears as finished. The moment of a northern correction is likely to start, especially since the stochastic H4 has entered the oversold area of the pair.
    Therefore, we can expect a small rise shortly. Considering the sideways movement, I believe the euro gain will not exceed the level of 1.1822. Besides, it will coincide with the crossing of the lower limit of the Ichimoku cloud for the 4h chart and the moving average line MA14, as shown on the chart.
    In case the bulls cannot pass it after a small test, probably, only touching the resistance level 1.1822 in the American session today, I suppose there will be a new attempt to consolidate the US dollar with a breakdown of the round level 1.1800 with the continuation of the decrease to the support 1.1780.

The attachment
    2021-09-12   13:38
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  783 USD

Hello EURUSD traders. The EURUSD currency pair closed on a bearish note last week. The bearish pressure is likely to continue in the coming week. Technical analysis will help traders make informed analyses and predictions on the direction of the pair, rather than mere guessing.
    EURUSD H4 CHART

A double top pattern has formed on the H4 chart of the EURUSD currency pair. The double top formation is a sign of bearish pressure. Both tops represent a level that the bulls have so far not been able to break. Indeed, the price action has shown a significant bearish bounce from the top around the 1.1900 price level. This bearish bounce will likely keep the price of this pair falling to the next strong support level around the 1.1700 price level.
    On the chart above, the next major support level is around the 1.1700 price level. Although there is minor support around the 1.1800 price level which has presented some minor challenges for bears in the recent past. Traders should watch for a breakout below 1.1800 before selling this pair to the solid support level at 1.1700.
    EURUSD D1 CHART
    The price of the EURUSD is moving downwards to retest the solid daily support level. After the strong bounce from 1.1665, I expected this pair to keep going higher and eventually touch the falling trend line on the daily chart. However, the price couldn't make such a strong push upwards before it started falling again. This proves that the 1.1900 price level is an important area of interest.
    Swing traders can wait to buy this pair from the swing low around 1.1665 - 1.1700 price zones or buy after a breakout above the 1.1900 resistance level.

The attachment
    2021-09-14   10:58
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  9716 USD

It is how the EUR/USD pair looks today.

Attachment 411917
    The H4 indicator remains neutral and shows no direction.
    The H1 indicator has been generating buy signals since last Friday - it is breaking through the upper line (yesterday was another breakout).
    It has fully completed the zigzag pattern to the downside and is now forming an upside zigzag pattern towards the level of 1.18334.
    However, there is a Shark pattern on H4 at 1.18474, so we need to close it. If so, then the H1 indicator will form an ascending wave, thus creating good upside potential.
    Levels to wait for a breakout on the intraday chart: 1.18131 (will confirm the uptrend) and 1.17704 (will cancel the uptrend).
    These levels are relevant in the European session. The indicator points upwards on M15.
    Attachment 411918
    On M30, I expect a downward zigzag to at least 1.1785.
    But if the price moves lower and retests yesterdays low, then the downtrend will continue on M30 with the target at 1.17450.

The attachment
  2. #7451 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Bree09 has a spectacular aura about Bree09 has a spectacular aura about Bree09's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    A pleasant day to all traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Analysis for the EUR/USD pair:

Looking at the thirty-minute time frame, it can be seen that the euro bulls successfully consolidated above the daily pivot level of 1.1799, which had been broken the day before. A price consolidation was also observed inside the Ichimoku cloud, which allowed the euro to ease the bearish pressure. An increase and breakdown of the upper border of the Ichimoku cloud indicator, which passes at the 1.1813 level, are expected during the Asian trading session. A confident break above will allow buyers to raise quotes to the weekly pivot level of 1.1834 in the short term.

Meanwhile, returning the price back below the daily pivot level of 1.1799 will trigger a decline in this instrument to the intermediate pivot level of 1.1781. Judging by how the bulls managed to sharply get out above 1.1799, a decline at this stage looks unlikely at least for the Asian trading session. So far, everything speaks in favor of continuing growth to the level of 1.1834. The RSI index is located in the buying zone and does not look overloaded after the last increase in quotes. In addition, the histogram on the MACD continues to remain in the green zone along with the signal red line. So, we are waiting for the development of the upward trend either in the Asian session or in the European one.

Name: zshtym.jpg Views: 58 Size: 160.5 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #7452 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

dboy930309 will become famous soon enough dboy930309 will become famous soon enough dboy930309's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone, good morning! Based on my analysis, here are the best positions in the market today:

Name: screenshot-1.gif Views: 92 Size: 16.3 KB
    Daily TF (D1):
    For long positions, enter at the level of 1.2266 or higher.
    For short positions, enter at the level of 1.1664 or lower.

Name: screenshot-2.gif Views: 24 Size: 15.5 KB
    Four-hour TF (H4):
    Here, many positions are available for trading. One is to buy at 1.1909, while the other is to sell at 1.1664.

Name: screenshot-3.gif Views: 21 Size: 15.0 KB
    Hourly TF (H1):
    This chart is good for quick entry and exit in the market. Hence, longs may be opened from 1.1851 upwards, while shorts may be placed from 1.1770 downwards.
    However, deals should be set up only at the closing of the hourly candle. Then, exit at stop loss or take profit levels, otherwise, profit will be reduced, while expenses will be increased. Remember, trading is very precarious, but profitable if the strategy used is correct.

For longs: SL - 1.1751 TP - 1.2151
    For shorts: SL - 1.1870 TP - 1.1470

Good luck!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #7453 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

HwaYongYeonHwa will become famous soon enough HwaYongYeonHwa will become famous soon enough HwaYongYeonHwa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Following the decline yesterday, EUR/USD is now starting to rise to 1.1827. (Pivot) 1.1798 will provide support, and its breakdown will send the pair back to 1.1798-1.1769. Then, if euro rebounds from 1.1780, a sideways movement will develop. That would mean that there will be a good trend soon.

Name: 1.png Views: 20 Size: 82.4 KB

5. #7454 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Werrior will become famous soon enough Werrior's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    135 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EUR USD Fundamentally Analysis

The euro fell to a two-week low of 1.1769 from 1.1816 per dollar, hitting a fresh intraday high. The exchange rate is still close to the top, supported by the falling US dollar, positive dynamics during the session. During the American session, the US dollar reversed and declined. The dollar index rose 0.20 percent to close at 92.90 before falling to 92.50. The yield on 10-year Treasury bonds fell slightly to 1.32%.

Name: WhatsApp Image 2021-09-14 at 9.41.28 AM.jpeg Views: 19 Size: 6.3 KB

EUR USD Technically analysis

The euro bounced back above 1.1800 against the dollar and the euro continued to show some bearish pressure against the dollar, but gains above 1.1800 eased the pressure. If it falls below 1.1750, it should clear the way for further decline. On the other hand, resistance may appear at 1.1815, followed by 1.1835 and 1.1850.

Name: WhatsApp Image 2021-09-14 at 9.41.52 AM.jpeg Views: 19 Size: 74.9 KB
    In general, if we are in a wave of decline from 1.1909 to 1.1770. the resulting decline is in line with the retracement level of the Fibonacci grid, without violating the expectations of further advances. The currency pair should stand firmly above 1.1851 at h18 and believe that an upward zigzag has formed, which confirms the desire to continue strengthening. In my opinion, we cannot go below 1.1800 today so we plan to buy here. The target reached 1.1851 and broke through further.

Name: WhatsApp Image 2021-09-14 at 9.42.06 AM.jpeg Views: 18 Size: 67.1 KB
    The top chart of H1 is a downtrend. Thus, the level of 1.1777 will be felt that from the current point of view, even from the data of 1.1925, it does not matter. Most likely, it makes sense to raise prices, because a lot of people are selling, which means they need to believe in northern trends.

Approved

6. #7455 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

HuiFX is on a distinguished road HuiFX's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Technical Analysis for EUR/USD based on Daily Timeframe

Good day! Looking at my technical chart above, EUR/USD failed to break below 50 periods of Bollinger band. But, five periods of a smoothed moving average are already pointing down, and the stochastic oscillator showing a bearish trend. So, I expect in the next couple of days, EUR/USD will still try to move down and try to break 50 periods of Bollinger band. And if you want to open a sell trade and are willing to hold it for more than a day, I think it is better to wait until EUR/USD breaks 50 periods of Bollinger band.

Technical Analysis for EUR/USD based on H4 Timeframe

It looks like EUR/USD is still struggling to move away from 100 and 200 periods of an exponential moving average. But currently, five periods of a smoothed moving average are already showing a bullish signal, and the stochastic oscillator is pointing up. So, we might see EUR/USD move more to the upside today. And if you plan to make a buy trade today, I think the best target profit is 1.1840 or at around 50 periods of Bollinger band.

Technical Analysis for EUR/USD based on H1 Timeframe

From the chart above, EUR/USD is still struggling to break above 100 periods of an exponential moving average. Although five periods of a smoothed moving average is showing a bullish trend, the stochastic is already indicating a bearish signal. So, I think in the next few hours, EUR/USD will try to move down. If EUR/USD can break below 50 periods of Bollinger band, then it is a sign to take a sell scalping trade. Otherwise, prepare to buy EUR/USD once EUR/USD can break above 100 and 200 periods of an exponential moving average.

Approved

7. #7456 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Oliver1983 will become famous soon enough Oliver1983 will become famous soon enough Oliver1983's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The pair is currently trading upward and is located near the opening level at 1.1810. So far, the technical indicators support the construction of an upward trend. If the price manages to trade above the level of 1.1832, then further upward movement is expected with targets at the levels of 1.1845 and 1.1870. Meanwhile, if the price remains to trade below the 1.1832 mark, a downward trend may form with the initial target at 1.1770, and then further to 1.1750 in case of a breakdown.

Name: image_4772414.png Views: 15 Size: 30.6 KB

8. #7457 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

rheka98 will become famous soon enough rheka98's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Today, the movement of the pair will depend on the breakdown of the 1.1845 mark. In the case of a break upward, the price will continue its upward momentum and rise again to the upper border of the H4 price channel at 1.1895. The breakout of this level will cancel the downward momentum. But if the price breaks the 1.1845 mark downward, then a downward trend is highly likely to form where the price could fall to 1.1805. A breakdown of this level will strengthen the bearish scenario where the price could trade to the levels of 1.1770 - 1.1725 - 1.1670.

Name: image_4772615.png Views: 15 Size: 29.9 KB

9. #7458 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Marzia83 will become famous soon enough Marzia83 will become famous soon enough Marzia83's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    During yesterdays trading, the euro-dollar pair managed to bounce back above the support level of 1.1800, which carried out the upward impulse. Today, I still look forward to the continuation of the upward trend, however, the current positions do not show a strong bullish mood. So, I am waiting for the price to break through the sloping resistance, which will support the bullish signal, where it will be interesting to buy in the direction of the next resistance at 1.1850 within the day.
    But if the bullish scenario does not work out and the price trades back below the 1.1800 mark, then the euro-dollar pair may again slide to yesterdays low at 1.1770, where an update is likely to happen.

Name: image_4772471.png Views: 16 Size: 26.4 KB

10. #7459 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11742 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6
    After yesterdays decline, the euro/dollar pair has moved higher to the level of 1.1827.

Name: 1 (1).png Views: 583 Size: 85.5 KB
    The Pivot point at 1.1798 will serve as support.

A breakout will send the price towards the low of 1.1798 and the 1.1769 range. I didnt expect the pair to make an upside pullback from the 1.1780 level. It creates a perfect range and a sideways movement on the pair. We all know that if the pair is trading sideways, there soon should be a well-defined trend.

11. #7460 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

James McNamara has much to be proud of James McNamara has much to be proud of James McNamara has much to be proud of James McNamara has much to be proud of James McNamara has much to be proud of James McNamara has much to be proud of James McNamara has much to be proud of James McNamara has much to be proud of James McNamara has much to be proud of James McNamara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    973 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,240 Times in 127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EURUSD Analysis September 14, 2021

D1 time frame

Name: IMG_20210914_163338_172.png Views: 22 Size: 92.3 KB

The price of EURUSD has fallen from its height last trading week. The market was closed off by a Big Bearish Pin Bar and the market has been going up for 5 consecutive days and also, its already reaching the Supply zone/ Resistance area. Like I said last week that this Supply zone is a historic place and it might pose a serious challenge to the Bulls. Now you see what I was talking about with the drop of the market. Right now the market is attempting to get into the Demand zone and then there is a Strong Support area also and if you go to the Weekly time frame, you will also see that this area is where the price struggled a lot in the past. It is also a Flip zone in the past so you should be extra careful when entering or taking risks during this time. You should at least wait until you can see the type of Rejection or Breakout that will happen during this trading week and the Daily candle is already halfway from closing so the Big Hint might come tomorrow.

H4 time frame

Name: IMG_20210914_163342_816.png Views: 22 Size: 81.1 KB

On the H4 time frame, you can see that there is already a pattern formed during the past trading week where we already have a Lower Highs and Lower Lows Market Structure that are currently being formed with each and new low. This means that the Bears are in control there is a Market Structure that looked very much like a Rising Wedge and this pattern coincides perfectly with the market condition where soon the market might make a Bearish move.

Here are the areas/ zones that are valid for the EUR/USD market now:

Higher Resistance (R2): 1.19895
    Immediate Resistance (R1): 1.18768
    Immediate Support (S1): 1.16469
    Lower Support (S2): 1.14308
    Simple trading with me in my trading journal:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15249083

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 746 of 751 741 744 745 746 747 748

Subscribed to this Thread : 27