to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 469 of 478 ... 464 467 468 469 470 471 474 ...
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 4780

Thread: EUR/USD

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2021-02-24   11:51
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  1995 USD

The key support for the euro/dollar pair is currently in the area of 1.2135-1.2125. While the pair is above this zone, I focus on long positions, because I still expect the price to test the 1.2220 level despite yesterday's consolidation. If the price breaks through 1.2125 and consolidates below it, the pair will have a chance to decline to 1.2050.
    Attachment 335441
    In this case, the price is expected to retest the area of 1.1950-1.1970. In the medium term, the pair is still consolidating. It will take another two to three weeks, after which I expect the pair to continue moving in an uptrend. However, this week we can still make money on sales, especially if the pair reaches the 1.2220 - 1.2250 zone.

The attachment
    2021-02-25   14:46
    Best post today #2

Attachment 335996
    The EUR/USD pair is currently trading flat today, and I cant tell you anything in particular. There is a blue zone on the downside that we need to test. The breakout of the 1.2109 level will cancel the uptrend.
    Meanwhile, GBP/USD continues to move up. It also has a blue zone below that needs to be tested. The breakout of the 1.4080 level will cancel the uptrend, while at 1.4125 it will be limited. So, the pair is going to follow a swing trajectory today.
    Attachment 335997
    Technical outlook
    We can see that on H1 the pair is about to reverse to the downside.
    Currently, the price is holding at the critical level. So, I think that today the price will follow a swing motion both up and down. Then we can again evaluate the H1 time frame. The reversal is likely to be put on a halt given such a strong bullish trend. Maybe it will be stopped, but it is too early to say for sure now.

The attachment
    2021-02-26   11:56
    Best post today #3

The euro/dollar pair has moved down. The current target is 1.2080. The downtrend will be canceled in case of the price breaks through the level of 1.2190.

Today, I expect the pair to make an upward pullback from yesterday's decline.
    The British pound has made a significant downward movement. The target is 1.3880. However, I think that the pound/dollar pair is likely to pull back slightly. I do not want to sell the pair at these levels.
    Attachment 336365
    Technical analysis
    According to the M30 and H1 trading charts, the white and yellow indicators have turned down.
    It means that the quotes are currently moving downwards, but I think that a small zigzag-up is required.

The attachment
    2021-02-24   11:42
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  1342 USD

EUR/USD should wake up today
    Attachment 335436
    Yesterday, the uptrend was cancelled on the EUR/USD pair, but it didnt move down straight away. Lets see where it is going today. Meanwhile, the pound continues to move upwards.
    On M30, a downward pullback is still relevant for EUR/USD.The breakout of the 1.2173 level will cancel the downtrend, while at the level of 1.2135, a downward pullback is likely. It is the situation for now. The next breakout will determine the further direction of the pair.
    Today, I set the upward target at the level of 1.2230 as the 1.2190 level is no longer the case. So, I hope to reach 1.2230 and maybe 1.2250 as well.
    Attachment 335438
    The downward targets are 1.2130 and 1.2100. This is how the upper and the lower levels have changed in a day.
    GBP/USD is very determined in its upward movement. It has already tested all the upper targets. This doesnt mean though that the uptrend is over. It just happened during the Asian session.
    Below there is a level at 1.4020 that has to be tested yet. I think that the price will return there today.

The level of support is found at 1.2100, while the resistance is seen at 1.2250. Bears need to be careful now.
    Besides, the forum indicator firmly shows a downtrend. Im not sure that I want to follow this signal and head for the downside targets. On M30, we can still see a bearish trend. However, I doubt this is a good idea.
    On the chart, we can see that the red and the white lines have converged. This means that they will diverge very soon.
    As you can see, this is what happened. So, the upward movement will continue. This is the technical picture for the pair.

The attachment
    2021-03-02   11:29
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  1021 USD

The indicator signals an upward zigzag pattern.
    Attachment 338125
    On the EUR/USD pair, the downtrend is still in place according to the technical picture. But a pullback may start at any moment. The breakout of the 1.2078 level will cancel the downtrend. In this case, the nearest target will be at 1.1990 or even at 1.1950. Im still waiting for the formation of an upside zigzag pattern.
    As soon as it is formed and the downtrend persists, I will open sell deals. So, lets wait for the zigzag pattern.
    The situation on GBP/USD is similar to the one with EURUSD. The downward movement continues and we wait for the upside zigzag pattern. I will open short positions on the pair as soon as the zigzag is formed and the downtrend remains in place.
    On the pound, the breakout of the 1.3976 level will cancel the downtrend, while the level of 1.3750 remains an area that has not been tested yet.
    Attachment 338127
    A few words about the indicator.
    Today, the indicator signals that we need to wait for an upside zigzag pattern. If it is not generated, then the blue dot will become the point of reversal. We should consider this fact but be patient at the same time.

Sometimes, in this case, positions are closed only the next day. The main thing is that the price should sooner or later return to the blue zone. Then, you should decide for yourself how to use this information. Its up to you what to do next.

The attachment
    2021-03-01   10:53
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  1146 USD

Hi, everyone!

Fundamental analysis
    The EU is preparing for an economic recovery. The costly prices for food and goods speak of the unstable economy in the EU countries. Producers can raise the prices for goods, again, as taxes rise. This was predicted by large financial institutions. In the United States, the development of the entire economic sector has slowed down, although Joe Biden wants to strengthen the economy using neighboring countries. Export is the best way out for the United States, as the export of goods can replenish the country's budget. The monetary policy of the Fed may still postpone the meeting to raise interest rates. Moreover, the regulator may even revise negative interest rates.
    Technical analysis
    The euro/dollar pair dropped to the psychologically important level of 1.2070, the point where the price can turn around towards the upside. I highlighted the trading range and the low at this level on the chart. The high is still near the level of 1.2220. I expect the quotes to pull back upwards. The mark of 1.2150 will be a good level for opening long positions and the development of the pairs upward movement. The price needs to consolidate above 1.2100, or it will hit a new low, and the range could change.

The attachment
  2. #4681 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Kol is on a distinguished road Kol's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    86 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Heavily skewed toward EUR/USD price action with a 57.6% weighting, the DXY Index has pulled back considerably over the last two weeks and just notched a close below its 50-day moving average. Meanwhile, it looks like a head-and-shoulders reversal pattern may have formed. Another push by US Dollar bears below the 90.00-handle could confirm a breakdown of neckline support. If materialized, this might motivate follow-through lower and bring the bottom Bollinger Band into focus as a potential downside objective. If US Dollar bulls can reclaim the 50-day moving average, however, another look at the 17 February swing high could come back into play.making a run at trendline resistance, top of zone ~2167.
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #4682 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

HwaYongYeonHwa will become famous soon enough HwaYongYeonHwa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good day everyone! EUR/USD is currently trading towards 1.2114 (H4), 1.2127 (H1) and 1.2145 (D1), and it seems that it wont stop, at least until it reaches 1.2234. Surrounding factors also point to a continued growth. For example, the gradual lifting of lockdowns are pushing investors confidence up, thereby increasing demand for risky assets such as the euro. Therefore, it is a good idea to open long positions in the market, and then look into sales only if the quote drops below 1.2114. Good luck!

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 11 Size: 113.8 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #4683 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

SnackLoverTanie will become famous soon enough SnackLoverTanie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning everyone! EUR/USD failed to close above 1.2170 yesterday, which means that euro bears can still hold short positions, at least until the quote breaks through the resistance level.

But if the daily candlestick closes below 1.2170 again, especially with the price going beyond 1.2130, then the euro will have no choice but to collapse towards 1.1926, around which it will be possible to transfer sell transactions to breakeven and wait for the further closure of deals through take profit or stop loss. In such a situation, expect a sharp decline towards 1.1875.

In short, we should wait for the movement above or below 1.2170 before finalizing any position. Best of luck!

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 11 Size: 279.8 KB

5. #4684 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

meowsyub93 will become famous soon enough meowsyub93's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning everyone! Let me share to you my analyses for EUR/USD today.

Fundamental analysis:
    Europe is now undergoing a smooth economic recovery. Meanwhile, the United States seems to be stuck, and this can be seen from the Wall Street Index, which is moving sideways at the moment. To add to that, dollar is under pressure from bad statistics, in particular on US employment and some areas of production. As a result, euro is now practically soaring, and it seems that it doesnt have any intention of stopping soon.

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 10 Size: 173.8 KB

Technical analysis:
    EUR/USD is still forming a range, but the current level (1.2170) shows the increasing interest of buyers in the pair. Aside from that, sellers lost 1.2144, so now the euro can hit a new all-time high. But if the quote pulls back to 1.2090, EUR/USD could return to 1.2120 and trade downwards in the market.

Name: Screenshot_2.png Views: 10 Size: 190.4 KB

6. #4685 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Marzia83 will become famous soon enough Marzia83's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello and good day!
    So far, upon observing, the pair is not giving any signal to buy yet. But if the resistance level 1.2190 is broken, then I will consider purchases after the downward zigzag. Anyway, the pair is currently giving signs of a strong downward movement, so, we may not be expecting anything bullish scenario yet. If we talk about immediate targets, we have a breakout of the resistance at 1.2170. The zigzag can be up to the support level of 1.2130, where you can consider buying short positions.

Name: Screenshot_46.png Views: 8 Size: 42.5 KB

7. #4686 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

rheka98 will become famous soon enough rheka98's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The EUR/USD currency pair is currently trading in a sideways channel. In case of a breakout of the local maximum 1.216 with consolidation above, the upward trend will be confirmed. If this happens, the pair may move to the area of ​​the next extremum at 1.234 with a stop loss beyond the minimum of 1.214. In case of a price reversal to the breakout level, purchases will be canceled and the priority in the market will be in selling, with a further downward movement to the lower boundaries at 1.213-1.208.

Name: Screenshot_20210223-124253.jpg Views: 8 Size: 499.1 KB

8. #4687 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Oliver1983 is on a distinguished road Oliver1983's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The pair closed yesterdays trading higher than the previous maximum, which supports the pairs further growth. If so, then there is a possibility that the target within the week at 1.22242 will be achieved. For todays trading, we may be looking at a positive European trading session, that is, if the test at 1.21439 will be a success. In case of a breakout, then further upward movement is possible to the level of 1.2200. An alternative scenario is a downward movement to the level of 1.2100 with a consolidation near this level. An upward reversal may occur after.

Name: EURUSDfH1.png Views: 8 Size: 65.6 KB

9. #4688 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1496 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    EUR/USD keeps moving up and is heading for the level of 1.2190.

Name: 1.png Views: 1109 Size: 116.1 KB

The breakout of the 1.2090 level will cancel the uptrend, while the level of 1.2148 will limit it. In a few hours, I may come up with a new level where the uptrend might be cancelled. At the moment, this is the level of 1.2090.

GBP/USD also follows an uptrend with the nearest target at 1.4159. The breakout of the 1.3980 level will cancel the trend.I would like to point out that the cancellation of a downtrend doesn't mean that the price will rush downwards. From the technical viewpoint, at the levels of 1.2090 and 1.3980, the further rise of the pair will be limited. So, bears shouldnt pin high hope on it.

Name: 2.png Views: 74 Size: 140.0 KB

Dont forget that the forum indicator keeps showing the downtrend, which means we should trade upwards. Besides, there might be pullbacks as well.

This is how the white indicator looks like on H1 for the euro and the pound. It is the first hint that we should refrain from selling. Unless a descending wave is formed, the price may steadily move upwards. On the chart, you can see the upper and lower levels that may limit the trend.

Today, the resistance for EUR/USD is at the level of 1.2230, while GBP/USD is at the level of 1.4150.

10. #4689 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

shivam09s is an unknown quantity at this point shivam09s's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    HVAC Repair Philadelphia needs and requirements can be fulfilled anytime as there are numerous heating and services providers are available in Philadelphia. But when it comes to effective and customer-oriented, getting solutions from certified experts like the trusted captain is beneficial as we are committed to delivering you quality craftsmanship services with quality and authentic parts. No matter what kind of issues you are getting, no HVAC job is small or big for us. We make sure that you get the most out of your heating and cooling systems. So, dont worry, speak to our technicians and get the much-needed services promptly.
    hvac philadelphia
    hvac philadelphia pa
    hvac technician philadelphia
    hvac repair philadelphia pa
    hvac philadelphia
    hvac repair philadelphia
    heating repair philadelphia
    hvac repair philadelphia
    24 hour hvac philadelphia
    emergency hvac philadelphia
    philadelphia 24 hour plumber
    24 hour plumbers philadelphia
    24 hour plumber philadelphia
    emergency plumbing services philadelphia
    philadelphia emergency plumbing services
    emergency plumber philadelphia pa
    philadelphia emergency plumber
    philadelphia emergency plumbing

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

It would be best if you had a Plumber In Philadelphia PA that you can trust for all of your plumbing needs, whether they are related to installations, maintenance, repairing, and more. When you reach out to trusted captain helpdesk, we will ensure that all your Plumbing Repair Philadelphia services go seamlessly with the help of our experienced, skilled, and trained plumbers. Our plumbers ensure that you get the desired results from your installed commercial and residential units, even in the odd hours. So, think twice and dont rely on the local plumbers as they can charge you more for the small issues.
    philadelphia 24 hour plumber
    24 hour plumbers philadelphia
    philadelphia emergency plumbing services
    emergency plumber philadelphia
    plumbing repair philadelphia
    plumbing supplies philadelphia
    plumber in philadelphia pa
    best plumbers in philadelphia
    plumbers in west philadelphia
    plumbers in northeast philadelphia
    plumbers in south philadelphia
    licensed plumbers in philadelphia pa
    plumber philadelphia

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shivam09s For This Useful Post:

Farnadus007 (23-02-2021)

12. #4690 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

dboy930309 will become famous soon enough dboy930309's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone, good morning! Based on my analysis, here are, what I think, the best positions in the market today:

Daily chart (D1):
    Name: r1.gif Views: 13 Size: 26.7 KB
    For long positions, buy from the level of 1.2349 upwards.
    For short positions, sell from the level of 1.1603 downwards.

Four-hour chart (H4):
    Name: r2.gif Views: 13 Size: 26.5 KB
    Here, many positions are available for trading. One is to buy at 1.2180, while the other is to sell at 1.1952.

Hourly chart (H1):
    Name: r3.gif Views: 13 Size: 25.1 KB
    This chart is good for quick entry and exit in the market. Hence, longs may be opened from 1.2180 upwards, while shorts may be placed from 1.2036 downwards.

However, deals should be set up only at the closing of the hourly candle. Then, exit at stop loss or take profit levels, otherwise, profit will be reduced, while expenses will be increased. Remember, trading is very precarious, but profitable if the strategy used is correct.

For longs: SL - 1.2080 TP - 1.2480
    For shorts: SL - 1.2136 TP - 1.1736

Good luck!

Reply to thread
Page 469 of 478 ... 464 467 468 469 470 471 474 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 14