Reply to thread
Page 537 of 537 ... 532 535 536 537
Results 5,361 to 5,369 of 5369

Thread: EUR/USD

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2021-04-06   14:28
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  3262 USD

Yesterday's movement of the pair helped us determine the trend on the hourly chart. Now we can see the beginning of a new phase of the pairs movement - consolidation of the micro-trend through a correction to 1.1770 and a resumed rally from this point.
    According to the H4 chart, the price is likely to consolidate and then continue its upward movement. However, the market is not yet ready to speed up its rally. Sellers believe in 1.1650, holding their positions at the level of 1.1800. This is a temporary phenomenon. Moreover, given that today is only Tuesday, the pair has every chance to rise to the level of 1.1900.
    Attachment 358577
    Attachment 358579
    The levels of 1.1895 and 1.1795 act as resistance and support respectively. The formation of moving averages allows the pair to advance to 1.1895. Besides, this movement can be part of a correction of the medium-term decline. According to the D1 chart, the price is correcting towards the March downward wave.
    Attachment 358582
    H1, MA
    According to the hourly chart, the level of 1.1785 looks more promising for opening positions. The slow moving averages are concentrated here. At the same time, the price is likely to test this level in order to gain liquidity and then rise above 1.1820.
    Investor sentiment on the euro: bullish.
    As for intraday trading, the pair is expected to gain ground to the level of 1.1870 or, as an alternative, decline to the level of 1.1770.
    Attachment 358583
    M15
    However, trading activity is likely to be subdued on Tuesday.
    As for the fundamental background, some news sites mentioned the launch of the digital euro. However, I think that the virtual European currency will hardly be able to change the market and have a severe impact on the exchange rate in the long run.

The attachment
    2021-04-09   12:28
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  3183 USD

The euro/dollar pair has been trading upwards for the whole week. However, the trading week is not over yet. Therefore, the situation may change. I still expect the quotes to go down and I keep my positions open.
    Attachment 360190
    According to the trading chart, we can see the formed resistance near ​​yesterday's high and two support levels around ​​1.1860 and 1.1810. Unfortunately, the price will hardly be able to achieve the target of 1.1780 today. Such a significant intraday movement is impossible as there are no strong drivers which could have an impact on the pairs dynamics. Its further possible movement is schematically depicted on the four-hour chart.
    According to other trading charts, the price may well reach the Murray level of 1.1963, from where it will be possible to enter the market with short positions.

The attachment
    2021-04-05   14:31
    Best post today #3
    Accrued payments  3140 USD

The euro/dollar currency pair may break through the downward trend line. That is, if the price overcomes the 1.1800 level, the way to the level of 1.1900 will open.
    Attachment 358013
    According to the H4 chart, it can be seen that bulls have started to pare their previous losses.
    In case the price overcomes the resistance level of 1.178, the downtrend will be cancelled. In this situation, it will be possible to consider long positions. My target is 1.1800. Purchases are relevant up to this level. Further, it will be possible to aim at the 1.1900 level.
    First of all, the price needs to break through the resistance level of 1.1785 and consolidate above the level of 1.1800. After that, a deep pullback can be considered.
    Attachment 358014
    According to the daily chart, the situation remains unchanged. My target is still the 1.1600 level. In case the price breaks through the level of 1.1830, the downtrend will be cancelled.
    After this breakout, I expect the quotes to make a significant upward pullback and then enter a sideways range. This means that the downward trend may drag on.
    In the meantime, long positions are still relevant.

The attachment
    2021-04-05   14:56
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  3183 USD

I think that the euro will most likely return to its last week's low of 1.1703:
    Attachment 358030
    As it can be seen from the trading chart, today bears have already managed to pass Fridays low at 1.1748, thus confirming a downward trend for the euro again.
    This week, I expect the euro to break through the support level of 1.1703 and go down further towards new lows with a view to testing the lower weekly control zone of 1.1671-1.1653.

The attachment
    2021-04-06   14:17
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  3730 USD

Hi! Yesterday, buyers managed to push the price up. As a result, the trend changed in their favor. Now the main target at the top is the weekly control zone of 1.1861-1.1879. I do not exclude the possibility that the euro may go up without any pullbacks. However, I would like to see a downward pullback, followed by a test of the 1.1782-1.1791 area that was broken yesterday. In this case, the euro is likely to rebound upwards.
    Attachment 358566

The attachment
    2021-04-07   13:06
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  3056 USD

Attachment 359089
    I think that traders should not rush to open trades but wait for a strong signal.
    Before rising to the resistance level of 1.1945, the euro/dollar pair is expected to decline slightly to the support line of 1.1853 (the 61.8% Fibonacci level) in order to unload the highly overbought Stochastic indicator.
    If the pair goes straight up from the current levels without dropping to 1.1853, I will wait for an increase to 1.1945 and only then open short positions. However, I have not yet decided on the targets for the pairs decline as first, we need to wait for data on the Fed meeting minutes.

The attachment
  2. #5361 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Marzia83 will become famous soon enough Marzia83 will become famous soon enough Marzia83's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello and good day!
    The pair began the current trading day with a decline which continues to this point. But despite this, the exit to the top may still happen by technique at least until 1.1910. And from there, a rollback may take place by at least 80 percent. Now you should be asking where to open a buy position? Currently, there is sloping support where the pair is located around this moment. In case it declines, the pair will quickly go down towards the strong support at 1.1820 and buying there will be very interesting, especially against the background of the indicated target of 1.1910. I am still waiting for this. I am not considering selling yet, due to the increase in the high of the upward target.

Name: 12.png Views: 58 Size: 60.3 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #5362 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:

ayat16317 is a splendid one to behold ayat16317 is a splendid one to behold ayat16317 is a splendid one to behold ayat16317 is a splendid one to behold ayat16317 is a splendid one to behold ayat16317 is a splendid one to behold ayat16317's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    258 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Dear mates, If you take a gander at the D-1 time period, we can see as per the Williams Alligator demonstrates the current Euro US Dollar cost is in the opposition territory, in particular, the 1.1939 value region as we can see as of now on the minor time span, specifically on the H-1 and H-4 time periods the Euro US Dollar cost is as yet showing bearish conditions and the help region at1.1890 still looks really solid.

In any case, taking a gander at the D-1 time period, we can see two potential patterns that will happen, albeit overall the Euro US Dollar is as yet in a bearish condition however the last wave didn't appear to have prevailed with regards to shaping a lower low and began to frame a higher high territory, so it may happen pattern inversion, and there is a likelihood that Euro US Dollar will begin encountering a bullish pattern. Notwithstanding, the current Euro US Dollar condition is as yet in the obstruction region and furthermore a minor time period which is as yet showing a genuinely overwhelming bearish pattern so as I would like to think we better follow the bearish pattern on minor time periods.

Name: chart.jpg Views: 55 Size: 95.5 KB

Forecast & Trading Plan:

Despite the fact that the D-1 pattern actually has the likelihood to make a pattern inversion, the minor time period drifts as seen on the H-1 and H-4 time spans actually show bearish conditions and dismissal happens when the cost is at obstruction in the value space of 1.1939 so the current exchanging plan the best thing is to sell just and hang tight for value affirmation while in the help territory,

Remember friends to consistently utilize cash the executives admirably and never open a position dependent on presumptions and without first investigating since it will be exceptionally risky and can undoubtedly prompt misfortunes, consistently make sure to control your feelings and consistently be the target while dissecting the market.

4. #5363 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

rheka98 will become famous soon enough rheka98's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Good day!
    A bearish scenario is currently unfolding. The price on the H4 chart is now likely to decline to the lower Bollinger band somewhere in the region of 1.1815-1.1835. However, basement indicators suggest a potential continuation of the upward trend. Meanwhile, the pair has already approached the lower band at 1.1884 on the H1 chart. If the price successfully consolidates below this mark, the pair will fall into the flat zone, which will be located between the downside border of H4 and the upside border of H1. In general, according to these time frames, the rollback is already complete, which means we can expect growth to the intraday targets of the bulls at 1.1939-1.1966-1.2005.

Name: 2021-04-09_114403.jpg Views: 57 Size: 159.6 KB
    Name: 2021-04-09_114509.jpg Views: 55 Size: 162.1 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #5364 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2428 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Yesterday, the euro/dollar pair almost reached the level of 1.1930. Given that in the previous sessions, the price hit new highs, rising above the early ones by about 50-60 points, yesterday it was able to update its previous high by only 12 points. The price entered 1.1913-1.1927, the area of resistance levels, and began to pull back in the Asian session.

Name: 1.png Views: 1530 Size: 45.0 KB

Today, the pair is likely to rise up to the level of 1.1945. However, bears may drag the price down from the current levels. In this case, the price will go down to 1.1730-50 through the support zone of 1.1820-1.1800. In this area, buyers will most likely become active and open long positions on the euro/dollar pair. In order to start moving down, the price needs to consolidate below yesterdays key level of 1.1860. However, the pairs decline may be limited as according to the order book, a lot of bears are still stuck below the levels of 1.1880 and 1.1860. Besides, the number of buyers is rather small.

Name: 2.png Views: 64 Size: 64.1 KB

It appears that there is no strong signal indicating a global uptrend, which means that a scenario suggesting a continued upward movement cannot be ruled out. Therefore, the price may well enter the resistance zone of 1.1945-1.2000.

As an alternative, traders may increase trading volume and start to push the price down from the current values. In this case, buyers will not miss a chance to buy the euro/dollar, while sellers will most likely close their positions, thus allowing the price to drop to the area of 1.1820-1.1800.

6. #5365 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3262 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Hi, everyone!

Name: 1.png Views: 1573 Size: 164.0 KB

The pound/dollar pair opened todays trading session below its daily balance. Therefore, speaking of intraday trading, the best way to make a profit is to open short positions. In the early trade, there are no formed signals indicating the opportunity to enter the market - divergence according to the hybrid indicator Stochastic + Bollinger, as well as the classic bearish divergence.

Additional guidelines for today: the pairs bullish run is limited by the level of 1.3808, while its bearish movement is limited by 1.3680. In case the price hits the Murray level of 1.3717, the pair will have every chance to go down with a view to reaching the target level of 1.3680.

7. #5366 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

101Goldhunter will become famous soon enough 101Goldhunter's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3225 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning!

I hope you have time to rest at night and not only wait for profit. I will give my traditional review of the pairs

Name: 1.png Views: 261 Size: 140.5 KB

EUR/USD is generally moving upwards. However, there are signs of a downside reversal on the intraday chart. The breakout of the 1.1914 level will cancel the downtrend. The nearest downward target is 1.1750. So, my early predictions are still relevant.

GBP/USD is steadily moving downwards. The breakout of the 1.3781 level will cancel the trend. I have no levels left below. The price has already tested them all even with a bonus. My bonus level was at 1.3690, while the pair has reached the level of 1.3670.

Technical picture for other currency pairs
    Below, you can see a chart of 8 currency pairs, with white arrows showing the main trend. Red and blue lines are the indications of the pairs trajectory on the intraday chart. They show what is exactly happening within the main trend.

Name: 2.png Views: 60 Size: 218.4 KB

-Currently, EUR/USD is trading down on the intraday chart.

-The same is true for the pound.

-Both Aussie and Kiwi are trading flat, while the intraday chart indicates a downtrend.

-The Franc is heading for the downside and is unlikely to change its direction.

-USD/JPY shows a pullback from the main trend which indicates an uptrend on the intraday chart.

-CAD is holding within an uptrend. It has made an intraday pullback to the upside. If it doesn't renew its high, the trend will be cancelled.

-Oil is trading in a descending flat channel.

-Gold is generally moving upwards, but its direction is not yet clear on the intraday chart. I expect it to start a downtrend.

If you feel that the second screen is better for you to understand, please let me know. I just want to figure out what is the best way to describe the trajectory of the pairs. Its all clear for me what is going on, but for some of you it may not be so easy. So, I do my best to make it more convenient.

8. #5367 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

EarnestMike will become famous soon enough EarnestMike's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3183 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The euro/dollar pair has been trading upwards for the whole week. However, the trading week is not over yet. Therefore, the situation may change. I still expect the quotes to go down and I keep my positions open.

Name: 1.png Views: 655 Size: 42.1 KB

According to the trading chart, we can see the formed resistance near ​​yesterday's high and two support levels around ​​1.1860 and 1.1810. Unfortunately, the price will hardly be able to achieve the target of 1.1780 today. Such a significant intraday movement is impossible as there are no strong drivers which could have an impact on the pairs dynamics. Its further possible movement is schematically depicted on the four-hour chart.

According to other trading charts, the price may well reach the Murray level of 1.1963, from where it will be possible to enter the market with short positions.

9. #5368 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

FranoGrgic is on a distinguished road FranoGrgic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    38 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The price reverse happened and the $1.18400 was reached as was said in the previous weekly analysis.

But, the price managed to get out from the descending channel and reach major resistance at $1.19000.

f the price ends next week above $1.19000 then it will move market sentiment to slightly bullish.

If the price manages to close above $1.20800 then the next resistance is at $1.21080.
    Name: EURUSD Daily Forecast 10_04_2021.png Views: 13 Size: 30.0 KB

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FranoGrgic For This Useful Post:

Fiona Lv (Today)

11. #5369 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

TraderGeorgie is on a distinguished road TraderGeorgie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    After the previous four days the Eurusd pair experienced a consecutive upward movement. Then the doji candle appears on April 9, this shows that there will be pressure from the seller. Even though his strength at that time was still evenly matched. At last Wednesday's trading session, finally the price could experience a deep downward movement. A bearish candle finally formed, measuring 44 pips in size, as I observed through the daily time frame.

Name: screenshot.874.jpg Views: 10 Size: 218.7 KB

It looks like the seller will try to bring the price down again. The closest target price is to break the green zone at the levels of 1.1893-1.19987. The area has been categorized as verified support at this time.

Meanwhile, on the one-hour time frame, the seller has succeeded in bringing the price through the gold-colored line as a representation of the moving average indicator for the 200 period which was at the level of 1.19027 at yesterday's trading session. thus it is estimated that the price will continue its downward movement on Thursday.

For that I have made a sell order when the price broke the MA 200 line validly. I have placed the profit target at the 1.19950 level, where there is a green zone or verified support. Meanwhile, I placed the stop loss at the 1.19046 level.

Potential profit that can be obtained is around 152 pips to 363 pips. Furthermore, the best sell area is at fibo 423.6, point 1.225703 to the reversal area, point 1.235897. We can fit take profit in the fibo area 261.8, point 1.204617 with a stop loss above the reversal area. The potential profit from the sell option is around 215 pips to 316 pips.

12. 2 users say Thank You to TraderGeorgie for this useful post.

Fiona Lv (Today), Nghan1 (Today)

Reply to thread
Page 537 of 537 ... 532 535 536 537

Subscribed to this Thread : 23