to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 470 of 473 ... 465 468 469 470 471 472 ...
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 4725

Thread: EUR/USD

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2021-02-24   11:51
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  0 USD

The key support for the euro/dollar pair is currently in the area of 1.2135-1.2125. While the pair is above this zone, I focus on long positions, because I still expect the price to test the 1.2220 level despite yesterday's consolidation. If the price breaks through 1.2125 and consolidates below it, the pair will have a chance to decline to 1.2050.
    Attachment 335441
    In this case, the price is expected to retest the area of 1.1950-1.1970. In the medium term, the pair is still consolidating. It will take another two to three weeks, after which I expect the pair to continue moving in an uptrend. However, this week we can still make money on sales, especially if the pair reaches the 1.2220 - 1.2250 zone.

The attachment
    2021-02-25   14:46
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  0 USD

Attachment 335996
    The EUR/USD pair is currently trading flat today, and I cant tell you anything in particular. There is a blue zone on the downside that we need to test. The breakout of the 1.2109 level will cancel the uptrend.
    Meanwhile, GBP/USD continues to move up. It also has a blue zone below that needs to be tested. The breakout of the 1.4080 level will cancel the uptrend, while at 1.4125 it will be limited. So, the pair is going to follow a swing trajectory today.
    Attachment 335997
    Technical outlook
    We can see that on H1 the pair is about to reverse to the downside.
    Currently, the price is holding at the critical level. So, I think that today the price will follow a swing motion both up and down. Then we can again evaluate the H1 time frame. The reversal is likely to be put on a halt given such a strong bullish trend. Maybe it will be stopped, but it is too early to say for sure now.

The attachment
    2021-02-24   11:42
    Best post today #3
    Accrued payments  0 USD

EUR/USD should wake up today
    Attachment 335436
    Yesterday, the uptrend was cancelled on the EUR/USD pair, but it didnt move down straight away. Lets see where it is going today. Meanwhile, the pound continues to move upwards.
    On M30, a downward pullback is still relevant for EUR/USD.The breakout of the 1.2173 level will cancel the downtrend, while at the level of 1.2135, a downward pullback is likely. It is the situation for now. The next breakout will determine the further direction of the pair.
    Today, I set the upward target at the level of 1.2230 as the 1.2190 level is no longer the case. So, I hope to reach 1.2230 and maybe 1.2250 as well.
    Attachment 335438
    The downward targets are 1.2130 and 1.2100. This is how the upper and the lower levels have changed in a day.
    GBP/USD is very determined in its upward movement. It has already tested all the upper targets. This doesnt mean though that the uptrend is over. It just happened during the Asian session.
    Below there is a level at 1.4020 that has to be tested yet. I think that the price will return there today.

The level of support is found at 1.2100, while the resistance is seen at 1.2250. Bears need to be careful now.
    Besides, the forum indicator firmly shows a downtrend. Im not sure that I want to follow this signal and head for the downside targets. On M30, we can still see a bearish trend. However, I doubt this is a good idea.
    On the chart, we can see that the red and the white lines have converged. This means that they will diverge very soon.
    As you can see, this is what happened. So, the upward movement will continue. This is the technical picture for the pair.

The attachment
    2021-02-25   14:13
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  0 USD

Attachment 335981
    The euro has been moving sluggishly for the last three days. As technical analysts say, there are no directional price dynamics in the market. The price is fluctuating in a small price corridor and is not going to leave its borders yet. In such conditions, it is better to focus on support or resistance levels drawn through several extreme points. Of course, you can trade using your trading systems.
    I still keep my position on EUR/USD open to catch a pullback from the resistance level. To make a decision on placing a pending order, it is very important to take into account a profit-to-loss ratio for a trade. If there is no force majeure, the price is likely to test the zone where my take-profit order is located. Short positions can be opened from the resistance level of 1.2140. A stop-loss order can be placed at the level of 1.2200, while a take-profit order can be set at 1.1970.
    Attachment 335982
    Todays macroeconomic calendar includes rather interesting releases that can put some pressure on market sentiment. If some economic indicators turn out to be surprising, the market may become volatile. The data on annual GDP growth is set to be published today. I think that those who trade on the news are focused on this indicator.
    From a technical point of view, the quotes are currently moving in a sideways trend with clearly defined boundaries. At the moment, I do not see classic trends with smoothly increasing highs or lows. That is why the best way to trade is to rely on support and resistance levels and have a good profit-to-loss ratio.
    As an alternative, you may just watch the situation rather than enter the market.
    In the coming days, we could open short-term long positions above 1.2140 to reach the target levels of 1.2180 and 1.2200. A stop-loss order can be placed at 1.2200. In the medium term, it is better to consider short positions below 1.2200 to reach the target zone of 1.2000-1.1970. Although some experts believe that the US dollar may weaken by the end of the week.

The attachment
    2021-02-22   11:16
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  14 USD

Lets have a look at EURUSD
    Attachment 334425
    On the EUR/USD pair, we can observe a weak downtrend which can be a pullback from an upward movement on Friday. The target is at the 1.2090 level where I expect to see a small zigzag pattern to the upside. From there, the price is likely to move further down. So, the pair is about to reverse to the downside on the M30 chart.
    As I promised, the intraday chart and M30 should indicate a downtrend on Monday. If we have enough time, we can test the 1.2050 level.
    On the pound, the situation is almost the same. However, GBP has already hit a lower level, so its time for the price to have an upside pullback and to form a zigzag pattern. The level of 1.3950 is my target for today.
    Attachment 334428
    Technical analysis for EUR/USD on H1 and H4
    If we have a look at the H1 and H4 time frames, we can see a strong support level at 1.2050 for the euro and at 1.3950 for the pound.
    The price is very likely to pull back from these levels today. Tomorrow, it will continue the downward correction. Yet, I dont expect a strong downtrend on H1 today, just a slight pullback at most.

The attachment
    2021-02-19   10:22
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  14 USD

Attachment 333092
    EURUSD is moving upwards with the target at 1.2170. There is also another target at 1.2150, but I aim at 1.2170.

The breakout of the 1.2044 level will cancel the uptrend, while the level of 1.2060 will limit it.
    The pound is also heading to the upside with the nearest targets at 1.4000 and 1.4030. The breakout of the 1.3860 level will cancel the uptrend, while the level of 1.3924 will limit it.
    Attachment 333093
    Technical picture on EURUSD.
    On the H4 time frame, EURUSD is finishing its upward cycle following a zigzag pattern. The same is true for the pound, although it has already finished this movement. At the level of 1.2140-50, the upward cycle will be over.

Trading tip for you
    Have a look at the chart where a nice pattern in the form of a tick has been formed. Unfortunately, I was sleeping when this happened, although I opened long positions both on the pound and the euro yesterday. I could have added some short positions as well. However, the pattern was clear and it closed straight ahead. Lets continue trading as we need to gain profit, and we dont want to wait for others with their long stories about grids, up-, and downtrends.

The attachment
  2. #4691 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    18 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    EUR/USD keeps moving up and is heading for the level of 1.2190.

Name: 1.png Views: 869 Size: 116.1 KB

The breakout of the 1.2090 level will cancel the uptrend, while the level of 1.2148 will limit it. In a few hours, I may come up with a new level where the uptrend might be cancelled. At the moment, this is the level of 1.2090.

GBP/USD also follows an uptrend with the nearest target at 1.4159. The breakout of the 1.3980 level will cancel the trend.I would like to point out that the cancellation of a downtrend doesn't mean that the price will rush downwards. From the technical viewpoint, at the levels of 1.2090 and 1.3980, the further rise of the pair will be limited. So, bears shouldnt pin high hope on it.

Name: 2.png Views: 61 Size: 140.0 KB

Dont forget that the forum indicator keeps showing the downtrend, which means we should trade upwards. Besides, there might be pullbacks as well.

This is how the white indicator looks like on H1 for the euro and the pound. It is the first hint that we should refrain from selling. Unless a descending wave is formed, the price may steadily move upwards. On the chart, you can see the upper and lower levels that may limit the trend.

Today, the resistance for EUR/USD is at the level of 1.2230, while GBP/USD is at the level of 1.4150.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #4692 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

shivam09s is an unknown quantity at this point shivam09s's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    HVAC Repair Philadelphia needs and requirements can be fulfilled anytime as there are numerous heating and services providers are available in Philadelphia. But when it comes to effective and customer-oriented, getting solutions from certified experts like the trusted captain is beneficial as we are committed to delivering you quality craftsmanship services with quality and authentic parts. No matter what kind of issues you are getting, no HVAC job is small or big for us. We make sure that you get the most out of your heating and cooling systems. So, dont worry, speak to our technicians and get the much-needed services promptly.
    hvac philadelphia
    hvac philadelphia pa
    hvac technician philadelphia
    hvac repair philadelphia pa
    hvac philadelphia
    hvac repair philadelphia
    heating repair philadelphia
    hvac repair philadelphia
    24 hour hvac philadelphia
    emergency hvac philadelphia
    philadelphia 24 hour plumber
    24 hour plumbers philadelphia
    24 hour plumber philadelphia
    emergency plumbing services philadelphia
    philadelphia emergency plumbing services
    emergency plumber philadelphia pa
    philadelphia emergency plumber
    philadelphia emergency plumbing

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

It would be best if you had a Plumber In Philadelphia PA that you can trust for all of your plumbing needs, whether they are related to installations, maintenance, repairing, and more. When you reach out to trusted captain helpdesk, we will ensure that all your Plumbing Repair Philadelphia services go seamlessly with the help of our experienced, skilled, and trained plumbers. Our plumbers ensure that you get the desired results from your installed commercial and residential units, even in the odd hours. So, think twice and dont rely on the local plumbers as they can charge you more for the small issues.
    philadelphia 24 hour plumber
    24 hour plumbers philadelphia
    philadelphia emergency plumbing services
    emergency plumber philadelphia
    plumbing repair philadelphia
    plumbing supplies philadelphia
    plumber in philadelphia pa
    best plumbers in philadelphia
    plumbers in west philadelphia
    plumbers in northeast philadelphia
    plumbers in south philadelphia
    licensed plumbers in philadelphia pa
    plumber philadelphia

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shivam09s For This Useful Post:

Farnadus007 (23-02-2021)

5. #4693 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

dboy930309 will become famous soon enough dboy930309's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone, good morning! Based on my analysis, here are, what I think, the best positions in the market today:

Daily chart (D1):
    Name: r1.gif Views: 13 Size: 26.7 KB
    For long positions, buy from the level of 1.2349 upwards.
    For short positions, sell from the level of 1.1603 downwards.

Four-hour chart (H4):
    Name: r2.gif Views: 13 Size: 26.5 KB
    Here, many positions are available for trading. One is to buy at 1.2180, while the other is to sell at 1.1952.

Hourly chart (H1):
    Name: r3.gif Views: 13 Size: 25.1 KB
    This chart is good for quick entry and exit in the market. Hence, longs may be opened from 1.2180 upwards, while shorts may be placed from 1.2036 downwards.

However, deals should be set up only at the closing of the hourly candle. Then, exit at stop loss or take profit levels, otherwise, profit will be reduced, while expenses will be increased. Remember, trading is very precarious, but profitable if the strategy used is correct.

For longs: SL - 1.2080 TP - 1.2480
    For shorts: SL - 1.2136 TP - 1.1736

Good luck!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #4694 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

braveenough is an unknown quantity at this point braveenough's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning everyone!
    Well, for the euro, everything is unchanged again. We managed to get above the level of 2150. So now we have a slow upward movement. I already got sick of constantly entering purchases and then closing them. Look, the pound has managed to jerk rather robustly at night, and the euro is sitting in the same place in fact.
    But here everything is unchanged. I continue to stubbornly wait for the level of 2200. Maybe even today we will bother to take this mark. Although, to be honest, it's hard to believe.

Name: 390.png Views: 14 Size: 174.4 KB

7. #4695 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Caicai is on a distinguished road Caicai's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yesterday, we received a decline at the start of the European session, and then fell into a prolonged flat in the area of 1.2142, while the volumes continued to increase actively during this flat. Apparently, buyers tried to reverse the situation, but to no avail. As a result, large volumes of purchases that did not receive any implementation in the future, which hints at weakness on the part of the bulls, and while the resistance level in the area of 1.2176 is not broken, the pressure from sellers will only increase.

Name: 2021-02-24 FP2.jpg Views: 12 Size: 157.5 KB

My priority is selling, but I will first wait for a small correction to the resistance level at 1.2176, followed by a rebound and a resumption of the decline to the targets near the level of 1.2113. The cancellation of the current plan will serve as a pass above 1.2176, which will open up good prospects for short-term longs.

8. #4696 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

suchbeauty is on a distinguished road suchbeauty's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good for all!
    As for the euro/dollar, it looks like things are approaching a downward reversal, although they should not go far down.
    As I have already written more than once, the majority is in the sale of the pair, which makes it difficult to move down, but in terms of technique, the conditions for buying are not very good now, because the hour channel was put on its side, and this weakens the signals for the trend within the day.

I will wait until the end of the struggle at the level of 1.2150, which will update resistance or support earlier, and from this I will already think in which direction to trade.
    At the moment, I am more inclined to work out the bearish divergence with a hike to the level of 1.21, and again to the top in the evening.

Name: EURUSD.png Views: 13 Size: 425.5 KB

Name: 11.png Views: 12 Size: 7.7 KB

9. #4697 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

meowsyub93 will become famous soon enough meowsyub93's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning everyone! Let me share to you my analyses for EUR/USD today.

Fundamental analysis:
    Vaccination is going on steadily. In the United States, the situation is now under control, although daily incidence has increased a bit.

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 11 Size: 432.6 KB

Technical analysis:
    EUR/USD is consolidating. To put it more precisely, the euro is trading near the upper border of the range, which suggests that price will most likely continue pulling up. Many are waiting for the quotes to drop, but the current predicament of the dollar does not allow EUR/USD to fall. In fact, I believe the euro will break above 1.2176, but if it does not, it will drop to 1.2080 and below.

Name: Screenshot_2.png Views: 10 Size: 196.6 KB

10. #4698 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

SnackLoverTanie will become famous soon enough SnackLoverTanie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning everyone! Many expected volatility to rise amid Powells speech yesterday, but what happened is that EUR/USD did not move in a specific direction. Nevertheless, many are anticipating a drop towards the 21st figure, and if possible, a further drop to the 20th figure. Hence, it is likely that short positions will increase in the market today. If youve decided to join/follow this, good luck!

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 9 Size: 167.8 KB

11. #4699 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

HwaYongYeonHwa will become famous soon enough HwaYongYeonHwa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good day everyone! EUR/USD traded above 1.2178 yesterday, but now it is fluctuating around 1.2134-1.2178. From a technical point of view, further movement will depend on 1.2178, as a break above will certainly push the quote towards 1.2200. But the upcoming GDP data from Germany, which is expected to be quite weak, may lead to an opposite scenario, that is, a rather deep decline against the US dollar.

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 9 Size: 114.4 KB

12. #4700 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Marzia83 will become famous soon enough Marzia83's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    At the moment, the pair is trading above the key support levels for today at 1.2135-1.2125. In this regard, I am considering purchases as I am still expecting the pair to rise to the level of 1.2220. However, in case the price begins to trade below the level of 1.2125, then a downward trend is possible to at least the level of 1.2050. If this level is broken, then further downward correction is possible to retest the level of 1.1950-1.1970. In the medium term, the pair is still in consolidation which may last for another two to three weeks, after which, I expect the upward trend to continue. Nonetheless, we can still look at sales for the current week, especially if the pair reaches the range of 1.2220 - 1.2250.

Name: Screenshot_979.png Views: 7 Size: 76.4 KB

Reply to thread
Page 470 of 473 ... 465 468 469 470 471 472 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 14