to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 533 of 552 ... 528 531 532 533 534 535 538 ...
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 5513

Thread: EUR/USD

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2021-04-15   14:28
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  2920 USD

Attachment 362844
    The euro cannot go down, as the quotes continue to correct upwards and will soon reach the 50% Fibonacci level, that is, 1.2025. In this case, the price will overcome the technical strong level of 1.1990, which twice contained the attacks of buyers.
    Attachment 362845
    It can be seen from the hourly chart that the US dollar has been moving in an upward trend without any pullbacks for quite some time. Now it remains to identify the levels of a possible reversal and then enter the market. In this case, the best way to make a profit is to open short positions with pending orders.
    In general, all we can do is follow the price dynamics below the level of 1.1990. Buyers are making every effort to hamper sellers attempts to change the pair's direction. A breakout of 1.1950 will be the first sign of an upcoming decline in quotes. Thus, now we need to see sellers' confidence and only then open short positions.
    Have a profitable trading day!

The attachment
    2021-04-16   15:11
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  2125 USD

The euro/dollar currency pair is currently moving with a slight downward trend as part of a technical correction, remaining at yesterday's closing levels.
    The US dollar tried to gain in value amid positive data from the United States but its attempt was unsuccessful. The greenback is still trading downwards against major currencies. Todays macroeconomic calendar includes some important releases from both Europe and the US.
    In the early trading session, the pair will hardly be able to make any sharp movements. I expect the quotes to continue their downward correction. Nevertheless, I think that the euro/dollar pair will soon resume its upward trend as the price is trading under the control of bulls.
    Attachment 363220
    A possible pivot point lies at the level of 1.1915. I am going to buy the pair above this mark with a view to reaching the target levels of 1.2005 and 1.2035.
    Of course, there is an alternative scenario. The euro/dollar pair may lose ground, break through the level of 1.1915, and consolidate below it. In this case, the way towards the level of 1.1885 and 1.1875 will open.

The attachment
    2021-04-19   13:54
    Best post today #3
    Accrued payments  3594 USD

EUR/USD forecast for today.
    Attachment 364234
    According to the M5 chart, the trend line is below the middle moving average band. The trend wave is directed upwards. The middle MA band is inclined towards the downside. The stochastic indicator is directed upwards.
    According to the H30 chart, the trend line is below the middle moving average band. The trend wave is directed upwards. The middle MA band is inclined towards the upside. The stochastic indicator is directed upwards.
    Attachment 364236
    According to the H4 chart, the trend line is above the middle moving average band. The trend wave is directed downwards. The middle MA band is inclined towards the top. The stochastic indicator is directed downwards.
    According to the daily chart, the 50-day moving average is inclined towards the bottom. The trend line is slightly below the middle MA band. The daily candle is directed towards the downside. The stochastic indicator is directed downwards.
    Todays macroeconomic calendar is bereft of any important releases which could affect the dynamics of the euro and the US dollar. Today, I expect the pair to drop to the level of 1.1945.
    According to the H4 and D1 charts, the euro/dollar pair seems to be trading in a slight downward trend. I think that the quotes are turning around towards the bottom. Therefore, I will refrain from opening long positions. I still hope that the pair will make an upward pullback. Its bullish run is likely to be limited by the level of 1.1958. As of today, there is no significant news for the euro. Therefore, to take no risks, I will wait a bit and then open a pending sell order.
    Attachment 364239
    On the weekly chart, the candlestick is slightly directed towards the sell zone. The trend line is above the middle moving average band, which, in turn, is directed upwards. The stochastic indicator is directed towards the buy zone. Of course, the pair may well draw a shoulder towards the upside, but I think this will not happen this week.

The attachment
    2021-04-19   14:04
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  2765 USD

Good morning!
    Attachment 364244
    EUR/USD
    The bearish signal from Friday on M30 is still in place. The downtrend was limited by an obstacle at the daily level of 1.1992 that was broken above. Today, the breakout of the 1.1994 level will cancel the downtrend, while the 1.1959 level will confirm it.
    This is the setup for today. Lets close the blue zone for now, Ill tell you more about them below.
    GBP/USD
    The situation is clear here. The uptrend is strong. The breakout of the 1.3721 level will cancel the trend, while 1.3809 will limit it. According to blue zones, the price needs to pull back downwards, and then we can determine the next levels for a breakout.
    Blue zones on the chart
    Attachment 364245
    Today, EUR/USD has entered the blue zone and is about to close it. On GBP/USD, the blue zone is located below. For kiwi, there is one area left to test. As for the Aussie, another blue zone has been formed and one level is left to test. Today, I will focus on these zones.
    Red and white lines
    Attachment 364246
    These are the lines to show what zigzag patterns will be formed. At the weekend, I showed you with Aussie and kiwi how red and white lines diverged from each other. Then, these lines needed to converge again which happened today. Lets see what is next. On M30, EUR/USD, kiwi and Aussie are developing a steady downtrend. However, the breakout of the 0.7759 level will cancel the trend on AUD/USD on the intraday chart. For kiwi, the same is true at the level of 0.7173.

The attachment
    2021-04-19   14:12
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  3056 USD

In the medium-term, growth prospects for the euro/dollar pair remain high. Perhaps, the price will not hit a new daily low but close the gap from the current levels.
    As for intraday trading, the pair is still moving downwards, which means that it has every chance to update its previous low.
    Attachment 364253
    According to the hourly chart, the MACD indicator provided us with a sell signal. The current descent cycle is likely to end at midday. By then I expect the quotes to reach a new daily low. In this case, it will be possible to consider long positions on the pair. So far, the daily high for today has been at 1.1977. Theoretically, the pair may go down up to the level of 1.1187. Everything will depend on the pairs further downward dynamics. If the price starts trading sideways, sellers will hardly be able to develop a bearish run.
    According to the five-minute chart, the growth cycle has been completed, and it is time to start a new cycle which implies a downward movement. If the price is not able to hit a new low before the European session, the odds of bulls will increase dramatically.

The attachment
    2021-04-20   14:39
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  3594 USD

EUR/USD
    Attachment 364754
    The euro gained in value, although its growth was not as strong as that of the pound sterling; but still, in general, if we consider a trend the basis for making decisions about entering the market, the current trend, in my opinion, has a clear upward structure. If we consider the trend a competitive advantage, the best way to make a profit is to use tactics focused on trading primarily along the trend. Of course, this does not mean that you should exclusively open long positions. Nevertheless, I think that buy orders are the priority.
    As for my trading strategy, I have no open position in the market. I am waiting for a deeper downward movement. From the point of view of trend trading, the best option for me is to enter the market on price corrections. Entry points can be determined by Fibonacci retracements, where pending orders are placed at correction levels, with fixed stop-loss and take-profit orders. When the orders trigger, the starting level of the Fibonacci stretch will be seen as a target.
    Attachment 364755
    Let me remind you that entry points are based on the 38.20% and 50% Fibonacci retracements. Losses can be limited by the 61.8% Fibo level. In this particular situation, the marks of 1.1930 and 1.1880 serve as the 38.20% and 50% Fibonacci retracements. A stop-loss order can be placed at the level of 1.1840, while a take-profit order can be set at 1.2070.
    GBP/USD
    Attachment 364757
    As for the British pound, the previous trading day was marked by its strong rally. Today is also going to be a rather interesting day as the macroeconomic calendar is full of important releases which could have a severe impact on the pound sterlings dynamics. For example, the UK will report on the unemployment and claimant count rates in the country. It is worth considering this factor, especially with intraday speculation.

The attachment
  2. #5321 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

FxTaylor is a jewel in the rough FxTaylor is a jewel in the rough FxTaylor is a jewel in the rough FxTaylor is a jewel in the rough FxTaylor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Name: 1.png Views: 1199 Size: 39.0 KB
    As I expected, the euro moved further yesterday. On Wednesday, the levels indicator is very uncertain, there is no mandatory zone, but the channel has surged considerably. I expect the price to rise slightly to 1.1891, and then a correction is very likely. It is important that the correction should not be very deep. Then a movement towards the 1.2254 level will be possible.

I will wait and see what happens next. At the moment, my long positions are at the breakeven point.

Name: 2.png Views: 37 Size: 47.3 KB
    As for the pound, it also moved according to my predictions yesterday. It is important to test another low today and start a correction then. I do hope that the pair will reach this low, otherwise well have three downside moves after which the price may surge again. There is another target at 1.4086. So, in the medium-term we need to go below the current liquidity ratio level. After that, a correction may start. These are my thoughts for today.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #5322 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

GreedYForextrader is on a distinguished road GreedYForextrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2765 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Name: 1.png Views: 1041 Size: 81.7 KB

The euro/dollar pair is still moving in an upward trend. However, today the pair is expected to make a downward pullback. The uptrend will be cancelled in case the price breaks through the level of 1.1795. The lower level shifted to 1.1720 from 1.1680 as I expected.

Name: 2.png Views: 142 Size: 57.5 KB

The British pound is trading according to the plan. The downtrend will be cancelled if the price breaks through the level of 1.3885, yesterday's level. Todays one is 1.3865.

The level of 1.3750 can be seen as a target. In addition, the price may well reach the level of 1.3720 as a bonus. These are the levels at which the pair's bullish trend is likely to end.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #5323 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

EarnestMike will become famous soon enough EarnestMike's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3183 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello

Name: 2.png Views: 1207 Size: 362.7 KB
    Fundamental analysis
    The ECB has confirmed its course for supporting the EU economy. The ECB officials noted the decline in the economy and the extension of the Pandemic Purchase Emergency Program (PEPP). Surprisingly, according to some sources, the EU economy is expanding despite unfavorable conditions in the euro area. The manufacturing and trading activities are accelerating. If the economic conditions in the EU improve at some point, then the monetary policy will be tightened.

Meanwhile, the US indices rose on Monday but entered a correction the next day and lost their previous gains. Lets wait for new economic releases, as the news may again weigh on the US dollar.

Name: 1.png Views: 100 Size: 153.2 KB
    Technical analysis
    The euro/dollar pair advanced to 1.1870. The European session has not started yet, but the market is already active. The pair is expected to continue its uptrend until it breaks through the level of 1.1893 and moves higher afterwards.

So far, there are no obstacles for further growth. However, we should consider the strengthening US dollar. If it begins to rise, EUR/USD may decline below 1.1785 and cancel the bullish trend.

Ive missed the time for opening the deal as the signal was generated yesterday.

5. #5324 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

CelestineJones03 will become famous soon enough CelestineJones03 will become famous soon enough CelestineJones03's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good day to all traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Lets talk about the euro/dollar currency pair:

The price of the pair managed to reach the upside during the past day and rose as much as they could. The upward candlestick was fully absorbed from the level of 1.1914, which indicates that the pair has been shorted. Also yesterday, the price was pulled below the 1.1870 mark. If it maintains its position under this level, then the downward direction will most likely strengthen. However, before falling deeper, the price can attempt to further increase again. It is currently not seen above the level of 1.1900.

In this case, we will consider the level of 1.1840 as the main one for the continuation of the downward movement. A decline below will hint us to decline further. For now, the current quotes will guide us, and so we can still expect another retest to the level of 1.1900. But looking at the technique, it shows that the stochastic left the oversold zone and pulls the histogram downwards, which indicates the resumption of decline.

Name: fdh.png Views: 21 Size: 352.9 KB

6. #5325 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Cai is on a distinguished road Cai's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings, everyone!

Yesterday, the EUR/USD currency pair began an active movement not to the south and more to the position of 1.1860. There were no adjustments during the American session, as well as the Asian one. Now, this pair is marking time in one place.

Name: 2021-04-08 FP1.jpg Views: 19 Size: 108.7 KB

The indicators are showing different vector promises from "sell", "actively sell" to the exact opposite. I believe that the pair will continue to decline today.

Good luck everyone.

7. #5326 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Sandy05 will become famous soon enough Sandy05 will become famous soon enough Sandy05's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Welcome to the forum fellow traders and speculators!

What does the EUR/USD currency pair in store for us?

Yesterday, the price reversed and formed a reversal candle towards sell deals after updating the high of the previous daily range. Due to this signal, we expect the price to pull back to the dynamic support level (21 EMA), from which the price will continue rising. The closest benchmark will be the local resistance level of 1.20000 or 1.20585. Two possible scenarios will be considered around these resistances on how the situation will develop.

First scenario: If a reversal candle forms, the downward movement will continue. The price will move to the local support level of 1.17000. Around which, a trading setup may form, which will help us discover where to move next.

Second scenario: If the price breaks through either the resistance level of 1.20000 or 1.20585 and consolidates above it, then growth will resume towards the next pivot point, which is the local resistance level of 1.22418. A reversal candle is likely to form near this resistance level, which will lead the price downwards again.

Name: sfer.png Views: 16 Size: 159.5 KB

8. #5327 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Caicai is on a distinguished road Caicai's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Name: 2021-04-08 FP2.jpg Views: 13 Size: 266.2 KB

On the euro/dollar pair, the price has returned to the same area in which it spent last night. A kind of range for an overnight stay. Yesterday morning, the bulls went to storm the peaks, and succeeded for some time. Despite breaking above 1.1900, they were very clearly indicated that it was no longer their territory. In theory, more activity should be expected from sellers today.

9. #5328 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

dboy930309 will become famous soon enough dboy930309's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone, good morning! Based on my analysis, here are, what I think, the best positions in the market today:

Daily chart (D1):
    Name: r1.gif Views: 9 Size: 27.7 KB
    For long positions, buy from the level of 1.2349 upwards.
    For short positions, sell from the level of 1.1704 downwards.

Four-hour chart (H4):
    Name: r2.gif Views: 9 Size: 27.1 KB
    Here, many positions are available for trading. One is to buy at 1.1989, while the other is to sell at 1.1704.

Hourly chart (H1):
    Name: r3.gif Views: 9 Size: 23.2 KB
    This chart is good for quick entry and exit in the market. Hence, longs may be opened from 1.1915 upwards, while shorts may be placed from 1.1738 downwards.
    However, deals should be set up only at the closing of the hourly candle. Then, exit at stop loss or take profit levels, otherwise, profit will be reduced, while expenses will be increased. Remember, trading is very precarious, but profitable if the strategy used is correct.

For longs: SL - 1.1815 TP - 1.2215
    For shorts: SL - 1.1838 TP - 1.1438

Good luck!

10. #5329 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Caila is on a distinguished road Caila's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    It is very doubtful that the quotes will continue to grow after overcoming the distance of 200 points in almost three trading days. The situation is that the euro grew independently because other majors gave way to the dollar, all except for safe haven currencies, and this means that the single currency grew along with the franc and the Japanese yen. The euro gained weight after the statements of some EU countries about their readiness to complete the lockdown and the approval of the US program for economic development involving an increase in corporate tax. I expect a correction to the level of 1.1800 before the end of this week, as there is no reason for the euro to continue growing above the downward trend channel.

Name: 2021-04-08 FP3.png Views: 9 Size: 71.7 KB

11. #5330 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

meowsyub93 will become famous soon enough meowsyub93 will become famous soon enough meowsyub93's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning everyone! Let me share to you my analyses for EUR/USD.

Fundamental analysis:
    The ECB is in no hurry to wind down its PEPP program even though inflation turned out much higher than expected. According to them, everything is doing fine and there is no reason to panic.

At the same time, the US Federal Reserve also believes it is too early to curtail the QE program, although inflation has risen to 3%. According to them, more time is needed to observe inflation growth.

Technical analysis:
    EUR/USD should decline from 1.1870-90 to 1.1785 today, after which it will collapse even lower towards 1.1703. All this should happen by the end of the week, or by Tuesday next week.

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 8 Size: 157.3 KB

Reply to thread
Page 533 of 552 ... 528 531 532 533 534 535 538 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 23