Reply to thread
Page 478 of 478 ... 473 476 477 478
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 4780

Thread: EUR/USD

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2021-02-24   11:51
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  1995 USD

The key support for the euro/dollar pair is currently in the area of 1.2135-1.2125. While the pair is above this zone, I focus on long positions, because I still expect the price to test the 1.2220 level despite yesterday's consolidation. If the price breaks through 1.2125 and consolidates below it, the pair will have a chance to decline to 1.2050.
    Attachment 335441
    In this case, the price is expected to retest the area of 1.1950-1.1970. In the medium term, the pair is still consolidating. It will take another two to three weeks, after which I expect the pair to continue moving in an uptrend. However, this week we can still make money on sales, especially if the pair reaches the 1.2220 - 1.2250 zone.

The attachment
    2021-02-25   14:46
    Best post today #2

Attachment 335996
    The EUR/USD pair is currently trading flat today, and I cant tell you anything in particular. There is a blue zone on the downside that we need to test. The breakout of the 1.2109 level will cancel the uptrend.
    Meanwhile, GBP/USD continues to move up. It also has a blue zone below that needs to be tested. The breakout of the 1.4080 level will cancel the uptrend, while at 1.4125 it will be limited. So, the pair is going to follow a swing trajectory today.
    Attachment 335997
    Technical outlook
    We can see that on H1 the pair is about to reverse to the downside.
    Currently, the price is holding at the critical level. So, I think that today the price will follow a swing motion both up and down. Then we can again evaluate the H1 time frame. The reversal is likely to be put on a halt given such a strong bullish trend. Maybe it will be stopped, but it is too early to say for sure now.

The attachment
    2021-02-26   11:56
    Best post today #3

The euro/dollar pair has moved down. The current target is 1.2080. The downtrend will be canceled in case of the price breaks through the level of 1.2190.

Today, I expect the pair to make an upward pullback from yesterday's decline.
    The British pound has made a significant downward movement. The target is 1.3880. However, I think that the pound/dollar pair is likely to pull back slightly. I do not want to sell the pair at these levels.
    Attachment 336365
    Technical analysis
    According to the M30 and H1 trading charts, the white and yellow indicators have turned down.
    It means that the quotes are currently moving downwards, but I think that a small zigzag-up is required.

The attachment
    2021-02-24   11:42
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  1342 USD

EUR/USD should wake up today
    Attachment 335436
    Yesterday, the uptrend was cancelled on the EUR/USD pair, but it didnt move down straight away. Lets see where it is going today. Meanwhile, the pound continues to move upwards.
    On M30, a downward pullback is still relevant for EUR/USD.The breakout of the 1.2173 level will cancel the downtrend, while at the level of 1.2135, a downward pullback is likely. It is the situation for now. The next breakout will determine the further direction of the pair.
    Today, I set the upward target at the level of 1.2230 as the 1.2190 level is no longer the case. So, I hope to reach 1.2230 and maybe 1.2250 as well.
    Attachment 335438
    The downward targets are 1.2130 and 1.2100. This is how the upper and the lower levels have changed in a day.
    GBP/USD is very determined in its upward movement. It has already tested all the upper targets. This doesnt mean though that the uptrend is over. It just happened during the Asian session.
    Below there is a level at 1.4020 that has to be tested yet. I think that the price will return there today.

The level of support is found at 1.2100, while the resistance is seen at 1.2250. Bears need to be careful now.
    Besides, the forum indicator firmly shows a downtrend. Im not sure that I want to follow this signal and head for the downside targets. On M30, we can still see a bearish trend. However, I doubt this is a good idea.
    On the chart, we can see that the red and the white lines have converged. This means that they will diverge very soon.
    As you can see, this is what happened. So, the upward movement will continue. This is the technical picture for the pair.

The attachment
    2021-03-02   11:29
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  1021 USD

The indicator signals an upward zigzag pattern.
    Attachment 338125
    On the EUR/USD pair, the downtrend is still in place according to the technical picture. But a pullback may start at any moment. The breakout of the 1.2078 level will cancel the downtrend. In this case, the nearest target will be at 1.1990 or even at 1.1950. Im still waiting for the formation of an upside zigzag pattern.
    As soon as it is formed and the downtrend persists, I will open sell deals. So, lets wait for the zigzag pattern.
    The situation on GBP/USD is similar to the one with EURUSD. The downward movement continues and we wait for the upside zigzag pattern. I will open short positions on the pair as soon as the zigzag is formed and the downtrend remains in place.
    On the pound, the breakout of the 1.3976 level will cancel the downtrend, while the level of 1.3750 remains an area that has not been tested yet.
    Attachment 338127
    A few words about the indicator.
    Today, the indicator signals that we need to wait for an upside zigzag pattern. If it is not generated, then the blue dot will become the point of reversal. We should consider this fact but be patient at the same time.

Sometimes, in this case, positions are closed only the next day. The main thing is that the price should sooner or later return to the blue zone. Then, you should decide for yourself how to use this information. Its up to you what to do next.

The attachment
    2021-03-01   10:53
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  1146 USD

Hi, everyone!

Fundamental analysis
    The EU is preparing for an economic recovery. The costly prices for food and goods speak of the unstable economy in the EU countries. Producers can raise the prices for goods, again, as taxes rise. This was predicted by large financial institutions. In the United States, the development of the entire economic sector has slowed down, although Joe Biden wants to strengthen the economy using neighboring countries. Export is the best way out for the United States, as the export of goods can replenish the country's budget. The monetary policy of the Fed may still postpone the meeting to raise interest rates. Moreover, the regulator may even revise negative interest rates.
    Technical analysis
    The euro/dollar pair dropped to the psychologically important level of 1.2070, the point where the price can turn around towards the upside. I highlighted the trading range and the low at this level on the chart. The high is still near the level of 1.2220. I expect the quotes to pull back upwards. The mark of 1.2150 will be a good level for opening long positions and the development of the pairs upward movement. The price needs to consolidate above 1.2100, or it will hit a new low, and the range could change.

The attachment
  2. #4771 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

SnackLoverTanie will become famous soon enough SnackLoverTanie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone, good morning! As we can see on the chart, EUR/USD is trading downwards, in particular around 1.2021-1.2146. But within the day, I expect the price to drop below 1.2021, from which the strong bearish move will continue, perhaps towards 1.1951-1.2021. But if the quote consolidates above 1.2146, the euro will start climbing upwards.

For now though, the best option is to sell the European currency.

Best of luck!

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 33 Size: 191.4 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #4772 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Oliver1983 is on a distinguished road Oliver1983's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    At the moment, the pair is trading in a downward trend. Based on the H4 time frame, the oscillators are not yet showing up, but CCI is already showing an exit from the negative zone. This means that the reversal is somewhere close. Although from the looks of it, the bearish scenario is not yet over. But the support level of 1.2020, which has already turned the euro upward, may again tighten up and reverse. Nonetheless, I expect the pair to reach the level of 1.1960 or a rebound from 1.2020 to 1.2057 and higher in the area of ​​the main trend line to 1.2084.

Name: EURUSD210302_1.jpg Views: 34 Size: 201.8 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #4773 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Marzia83 will become famous soon enough Marzia83's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good day, everyone!
    The EUR/USD currency pair is currently trading downwards. Buyers' stops were broken at the support of 1.2020. Now we may be waiting for a false breakout, or a further decline to the support level of 1.1960, where I will consider buying of course under certain conditions. Otherwise, I do not exclude the continuation of the downward trend to 1.1900. I am not yet considering buying from the current ones due to bearish pressure, it is not very promising to burst into purchases in this situation. But the targets at the top were left in the form of debts, so an upward reversal is likely to be imminent.

Name: 12 (2).png Views: 35 Size: 33.1 KB

5. #4774 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

suchbeauty is on a distinguished road suchbeauty's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    It happens for everyone, each algorithm on the exchange has its own goal, the market is trying to shake money out of the crowd in the most efficient way, so it constantly changes this very algorithm so it is difficult to predict the situation. The people get used to the situation and it changes. And by "shaking out excess passengers", I do not mean just feet. Because you might be surprised, but not so many people put stops.

On our forum, probably 5 or even 3 percent can trade from a stop. And on the CME exchange, the statistics are hardly different. People sit out drawdowns, and in order to "shake them out" it is necessary to pull for a long time and wind their intestines on the elbow. And with a simple false breakdown, only Gerchik's adherents can be scared and taken out of the market, of whom there are not so many, and even they constantly tell stories about how they removed the stop and merged the depot.

Gerchik personally told (on stream) how he always traded from a stop, but once removed it and lost money. Then he went to the forest to treat the psyche. But I think that he does not finish a little. And he turned off the stop quite often and it rolled almost always, perhaps this is how he earned it in 2008, but then he himself lost a little. This is of course my speculation, but still I judge by my manners, and I think they are not unique.

Also pay attention to options, there is also a crowd there. And with them, in general, everything is in time, everyone tries to buy an option with an expiration date further, in order to increase the chances of success. Therefore, I disagree that shaking out only fast exists, and if it takes a long time, then this is already a reversal.

Name: îïöè.jpg Views: 157 Size: 154.9 KB

6. #4775 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

GreedYForextrader is on a distinguished road GreedYForextrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1342 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I expect the pair to continue its downtrend. The nearest level to start a correction is marked on the chart. The stock market has not collapsed yet, but when I look at oil I realize that this will happen very soon. Analysts will surely explain the reason for this fall.

Name: 1 (3).png Views: 501 Size: 18.4 KB

However, I think everyone understands that this is the last fiscal support that the US will provide, as no one is going to give away money regularly.I expect to close this weekly session 20 pips lower than the current levels. In the worst-case scenario, the price may slump even lower. The Swiss franc reacted positively to the US dollars rise.

By the way, I dont think that when the stock market collapses, the franc will reverse as well. Some of you may say that the Swiss franc is a haven asset, and the USD/CHF pair should therefore fall. However, even the USD/JPY pair doesnt show any signs of a decline. The yen and the stock markets have not always had such a correlation before.

7. #4776 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

fuzeadmn is an unknown quantity at this point fuzeadmn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning everyone!

The checkbox of the magician wants to zigzag up.

EURUSD, the south is technically still in place, but the pullback time is ripe. Cancellation of the south by the breakout of 1.2078, the target is below 1.1990 as a bonus of 1.1950, but I technically lack a small upward zigzag.
    This is how we will execute it, and if we do not cancel the south at the top, then I will sell, I am waiting for a zigzag.
    -

Pound, the same picture as for EURUSD south is not enough zigzag up. As a zigzag we will execute, if we do not break anything at the top and do not cancel the south, then I will sell. For the pound, the south is canceled at 1.3976, and the target is 1.3750, the old unused zigzag.

Name: 1.png Views: 35 Size: 123.0 KB

Ill give my friends a few words to Checkmark.

Today Checkmark is a lifesaver, suggesting that there is not enough zigzag up. If the zigzag is not executed, then the blue dot will be the point for a mandatory return.
    So we take this moment into account, but friends without fanaticism. Because it happens only the next day we close. The main thing is that the price will return to the blue zone sooner or later.
    Well, then everyone decides for himself how to deal with this information. This is a personal matter for each speculator.
    So friends, we only dream of peace.

Name: 3.png Views: 34 Size: 101.9 KB

8. #4777 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1021 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 92 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    The indicator signals an upward zigzag pattern.

Name: 1.png Views: 877 Size: 125.3 KB

On the EUR/USD pair, the downtrend is still in place according to the technical picture. But a pullback may start at any moment. The breakout of the 1.2078 level will cancel the downtrend. In this case, the nearest target will be at 1.1990 or even at 1.1950. Im still waiting for the formation of an upside zigzag pattern.

As soon as it is formed and the downtrend persists, I will open sell deals. So, lets wait for the zigzag pattern.

The situation on GBP/USD is similar to the one with EURUSD. The downward movement continues and we wait for the upside zigzag pattern. I will open short positions on the pair as soon as the zigzag is formed and the downtrend remains in place.

On the pound, the breakout of the 1.3976 level will cancel the downtrend, while the level of 1.3750 remains an area that has not been tested yet.

Name: 2.png Views: 74 Size: 101.9 KB

A few words about the indicator.

Today, the indicator signals that we need to wait for an upside zigzag pattern. If it is not generated, then the blue dot will become the point of reversal. We should consider this fact but be patient at the same time.

Sometimes, in this case, positions are closed only the next day. The main thing is that the price should sooner or later return to the blue zone. Then, you should decide for yourself how to use this information. Its up to you what to do next.

9. #4778 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

muhammadimran786 is an unknown quantity at this point muhammadimran786's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hi please me information working in website

10. #4779 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

CelestineJones03 will become famous soon enough CelestineJones03 will become famous soon enough CelestineJones03's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good day to all traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Lets discuss the current situation of the euro/dollar currency pair:

It seems that the movements in the market are confusing, which also puzzled the traders and speculators. We expect the downward movement of the pair to happen, however, such action is unlikely if its not confirmed. But considering that there will be a confirmation, a new downward trend can be assumed, with the breakdown of the support level of 1.1953. On the other hand, we depend on the US dollars strengthening to help the economic recovery of the world, which is happening at a slower pace. In this case, an impulse is needed. Oddly enough, we should accept that we have to live with the epidemiological situation for quite some time and thus, the economy must be built again.

Best of luck to all of you

Name: fdgre.png Views: 19 Size: 425.6 KB

11. #4780 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Name: sdf4e.png Views: 16 Size: 64.4 KB

Greetings to our dear traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

What does the euro/dollar currency pair have in store for us?

Another trading day is already over, so we can now discuss the trading plan that we conducted earlier to apply in practical trading operations based on our theoretical analysis. As a matter of fact, everything still coincides with the plan. However, the attempts made to break through the support level of 1.2025 in the downward direction ended up unsuccessful. In principle, it is better not to make a correction to the further trajectory of trading operations. And so, we will maintain our range set at 1.2025-1.2135. It is noteworthy that we should carefully consider the strong level of 1.2085 when trading. Take profit will also remain within the range of up to 30 points of profit from each trade. However, there is one change when the support level of 1.2025 is broken, we will move to our final target, that is, another support level of 1.1955. So far, this is our forecast for the indicated pair in the near future.

Reply to thread
Page 478 of 478 ... 473 476 477 478

Subscribed to this Thread : 14