• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 282 of 311 ... 277 280 281 282 283 284 287 ...
    Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3101

Thread: EUR/USD (part 80)

1. #2811 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

yohandriventura27 is an unknown quantity at this point yohandriventura27's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR/USD steps back from one-week top, still above 200-bar SMA.
      Monthly falling trend line becomes the key immediate upside barrier.
      Ascending trend line from April 24 adds to the support.
      EUR/USD retreats from 1.0996 to currently around 1.0972, down on 0.09% a day, during Wednesdays Asian session. The pairs recent pullback takes clues from nearly overbought RSI conditions, coupled with the proximity to important resistance.

That said, the pair can revisit 1.0900 support while 200-bar SMA near 1.0870 could restrict further downside.

If sellers refrain to respect 1.0870 rest-point, a month-old rising support line, at 1.0800 now, could grab the market attention.

On the upside, a sustained break above the falling trend line from May 01, currently near 1.0005, could set the tone for a fresh run-up that challenges a monthly top near 1.1020.

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

FX Strategists at UOB Group noted the outlook on EUR/USD remains tilted to the positive side for the time being.

Key Quote
      24-hour view: The sudden strong surge in EUR that sent it soaring to an overnight high of 1.0995 came as a surprise. While upward momentum remains strong, overbought conditions suggest the rapid advance is likely to take a breather for now. In other words, EUR is expected to consolidate and trade between 1.0940 and 1.1000.

Next 1-3 weeks: EUR continues to trade in a choppy manner as it surged and recouped most of last weeks decline (1.0980, +0.54%). The advance is quickly approaching the top our expected 1.0800/1.1000 range (overnight high of 1.0995) and upward momentum has ticked up. While the bias is tilted to the upside, EUR has to close above 1.1020 before a more sustained advance can be expected. In the meanwhile, the outlook for EUR is deemed as mildly positive as long as it does move below 1.0900 within these few days.

3. TOP MESSAGES
      2020-07-10   11:41
      Best post today #1
      Accrued payments  17 USD

Hello everyone!
      The bears tested the level of support but failed to break through it. So, at the moment, the pair is trading in the sideways channel. The level of resistance is also strong, and the pair returns to the flat channel everytime it tries to break through it. Overall, the downtrend prevails on the pair. The bears are steadily pushing the price to the downside and the bulls are unable to resist. The bulls hasnt gained such a strong momentum yet.
      Lets check the technical picture on the EUR/USD chart.
      For the pair to continue its downtrend, it will need to break through the support level of 1.1261 and settle below it. In case the bulls assert their strength, the pair will bounce back and move up to the resistance at 1.1289. On a strong momentum, the price may advance even higher and will begin the uptrend. Otherwise, the pullback is possible. Then the price is likely to stay hovering in the flat channel for a while.
      Attachment 226778
      It is better to open long deals within the major trend.
      It's also worth placing positions after the price breaks through the support or when it hits the upper boundary of the flat.
      I wish you more profits and no losses!

The attachment
      2020-07-06   11:14
      Best post today #2
      Accrued payments  0 USD

The euro is showing an active growth, reaching the local lows of the previous Thursday. Relatively positive macroeconomic statistics from Europe published last Friday provides support for the instrument. Thus, Germanys business activity index in the services sector produced by IHS Markit increased to 47.3 from 45.8 in June compared to a neutral outlook. The composite PMI for the same period advanced to 47 versus 45.8 which also turned out to be better than analysts' forecasts. Meanwhile, services business activity in the eurozone grew to 48.3 from the previous 47.3 and the composite PMI surged to 48.5 from 47.5.
      Attachment 223916
      At the same time, bad news about the spread of the coronavirus infection in the United States has put the greenback under pressure. Despite a record increase in the number of new cases, the US authorities are not rushing to reintroduce strict quarantine measures. Thus, US President Donald Trump decided not to cancel his trip around the country on the occasion of the celebration of Independence Day.
      Attachment 223917
      Currently, the price movement is merely upward. At the moment, I dont see any deviations in the direction of sells. Today, I expect the upward trend to continue. My main key point is at the level of 1.128. However, apparently, this resistance can be considered broken out. Thus, there is another resistance at 1.137.
      In theory, the price is likely to reverse down from this level. However, if we take a look at the daily chart, we can see a signal that indicates the continuation of the upward trend. Moreover, the price still has space to grow after reaching the 1.137 mark. Therefore, the price might go even higher as trading in the lateral range of 1.137-1.117 has not yet been confirmed. It looks more like a pullback before growth.
      Attachment 223923

The attachment
      2020-07-08   11:52
      Best post today #3
      Accrued payments  0 USD

Today, the European currency is trading flat against the US dollar, having pulled back during yesterdays session. On Tuesday, the pair edged lower and failed to settle at local highs from June 23. Interestingly, the euro displayed no reaction to weak macroeconomic statistics from Germany.
      Attachment 225425
      Thus, German industrial output rebounded in May rising by 7.8% after a fall by 17.8% in April. Analysts expected the indicator to rise by 10%. Year-on-year, the industril production in Germany fell by 19.3% while the forecast was 11.1%.
      Attachment 225426
      Today, investors will focus on the speech by Luis de Guindos, the Vice President of the ECB. Otherwise, no important events are expected on Wednesday.
      Attachment 225427
      As for the next price movement, I think it is still too early to tell the exact direction. So far, the pair is trading in the flat channel in a narrow price range of 1.12984-1.12683.
      If we talk about possible scenarios, I would opt for placing short positions as the level of 1.12984 seems stronger than the nearest level of support. The price made several attempts to pull back to the downside, but so far they were not successful.
      On the other hand, the pair is about to test the level of 1.13752. Besides, there is still strong support below 1.122. So I will act according to the situation when further trajectory of the pair will clear up.

The attachment
      2020-07-08   11:17
      Best post today #4
      Accrued payments  0 USD

Hello, speculators!
      The EUR/USD pair tested the base of the triangle in the hourly time frame and then tried to break out the trend line. I expect a pullback from the level of 1.1293 to 1.1284, and the price to continue rising to 1.1302. If the pair breaks out at this level, the price is likely to increase to the 1.1307 mark, pull back, and climb to 1.1330.
      Attachment 225381
      As for the 4-hour time frame, I anticipate the price to grow to the level of 1.1311 and pull back to 1.1267, Senkou Span of the Ichimoku Cloud indicator. After that, the price is likely to continue going up to the 1.1335 level through a breakout at the resistance level R1 of 1.1311. If the price consolidates above this level, the pair will be able to rise to 1.1350. A reversal is likely to occur after the pair reaches the level of 1.1401 through a breakout at the resistance level R2 of 1.1353. Renko Scalper is showing signs of the reversal. The D indicator is signaling buy trades as histogram is located above the signal line. In case of a downward breakout at the level of 1.1230, the price will start falling to 1.1195.
      Attachment 225382

The attachment
      2020-07-07   11:37
      Best post today #5
      Accrued payments  18 USD

Hello!
      Most likely, bears will not be able to retreat and bulls will not rise above the resistance level of 1.13500.
      Seems like the pair has already tested the upper boundary of the side channel resistance, which is located at the level of 1.13500 and the price has reversed down.
      At this point, my target is at the round support level of 1.1200.
      The prospect of a decline is currently more relevant than growth.
      This is, of course, purely my personal opinion, because the price is located inside the side channel at the moment.
      If the price suddenly somehow miraculously goes above the resistance level of 1.13500 and will be able to consolidate there, then surely we will have to consider the continuation of growth of the euro/dollar pair.
      Currently, I don't even want to write about upward targets, since I am all for the downward trend.
      Attachment 224751
      Attachment 224753

The attachment
      2020-07-06   11:22
      Best post today #6
      Accrued payments  17 USD

Hello, everyone!
      The bulls are steadily pushing the price to the upside, having broken through the level of resistance. But bears are holding strong at the next level, so the price has pulled back. Now, the euro/dollar pair is trading sideways. As soon as the price leaves this sideways channel, we will see its further direction. In the meantime, the uptrend prevails. Despite the flat channel, bulls are strong enough to keep pushing the price to the upside.
      Lets have a closer look at the EUR/USD chart to see possible price movements.
      For the price to continue its uptrend, it needs to pass through the level of resistance at 1.1297. After that, it will need to settle above this mark. Then, the upward movement is likely to continue. Otherwise, we will see a pullback and testing of the lower level given that the bears are active enough. The level of support is set at 1.1274 and keeps the price from moving lower. If the price passes this level, then the uptrend will be stopped.
      Attachment 223931
      All the factors are signaling the continuation of the upward movement. So it's better to place long positions.
      Its a good idea to open the deal when the price pulls back. It is also worth placing positions after the breakthrough of the resistance level.
      I wish you successful trading!

The attachment
    4. #2812 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

CelestineJones03 will become famous soon enough CelestineJones03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good day to all traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Lets talk about the euro/dollar currency pair:

The euro declined below the resistance level of 1.1000 yesterday, which is not surprising since the majority of the traders attempted to break through this level. Therefore, creating a swing is necessary to be able to knock out those who are not stable in their decisions.

However, at the same time, we should also keep an eye to the development of the upward movement. The price of this currency pair slowly went back above the level of 1.1000 and is currently trading higher. Yesterday, it was mentioned that entering the market on pullbacks is needed, so the one who followed this recommendation did great.

Now, the price in the Asian trading session is gradually increasing and consolidating at the top of the level of 1.1000. We expect the bulls barrier at the level of 1.1050, from which they could slightly slow down the price, but the overall upward trend should remain the same. From the point of view of technical analysis, everything continues to look great in the upward direction, the moving averages (MA) are under the current price, which indicates the upside. Therefore, generally, the plan is certain. We trade upwards, focus our attention at the level of 1.1050 and the goal can be maintained up to the level of resistance located at 1.1140.

Name: fsg.png Views: 19 Size: 363.8 KB

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CelestineJones03 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

6. #2813 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

HwaYongYeonHwa is on a distinguished road HwaYongYeonHwa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For a further upwards movement, the quotes need to breakout and consolidate above the resistance level 1.1025, and continue moving at least to the next resistance level at 1.1095. Thus, wait for the quotes to reach the resistance level 1.1140 before opening buy positions, in order to gain profit.

Meanwhile, if quotes go below the current resistance level of 1.1025, the pair will go further down to the level of 1.0950, a breakout of which will push the quotes lower at the support level of 1.0888, from which sell positions should be opened to earn profit at least to the resistance level at 1.1095.

Name: kn.png Views: 18 Size: 261.2 KB

7. #2814 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Sandy05 will become famous soon enough Sandy05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome to the forum dear traders and speculators!

Lets discuss the current situation of the EUR/USD currency pair:

Its already Thursday, which means that the end of the week is already near. Time flies unnoticeably. For the economic calendar, GDP data will be published which is considered to be the most interesting data. It is believed that this will be able to give the par movement, and the rest of time we hope for technical zigzag movements.

Now, lets move on to the details. On the M15 chart, trading took place under the level of 1.1037. In the meantime, only the lower charts started to show signals of a possible start of decline, so when consolidating over this level, thoughts of a pullback will be moved to the side. Meanwhile, on the M30 chart, support is located around 1.0979. We are coming to a certain range, where a break through of one of the boundaries will indicate the resumption of the trend.

Name: etsw.png Views: 17 Size: 164.0 KB

The buy signal is also saved on the hourly chart, but it is not reasonable to buy here now. The key zone is located in the area of 1.0950 and consolidating below which will already give the basis for a decline in quotes. For now, only a pullback to the indicated levels is likely, and then how big the bears will be.

Todays testing of the level of 161.8 on the Fibo grid plays in favor of sellers. On May 21, a similar movement was already observed, when the euro/dollar pair made a small update of the high and then declined. According to the Fibo, this option can be considered, but in addition to this, more signals are necessary from the indicator. To sum everything up, the following course of action of the price is assumed: a decline in quotes to the level of 1.0950 is expected, where the fate of the movement will be determined. In case of consolidation, it means that the downside has confirmed and we will continue to decline. But for now, we should wait for a rebound within the day to 1.0990 and then another attempt to decline.

Name: ertlk.png Views: 18 Size: 192.8 KB

8. #2815 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Amused

FranoGrgic is on a distinguished road FranoGrgic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today we will see will the price make a pullback to 1.09860 level which now is acting as a support level. Price could make a pullback before trying to break above 1.10373 level.
      Name: EURUSD Daily Forecast 28_05_2020.png Views: 18 Size: 34.7 KB

9. #2816 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

TraderAndrei will become famous soon enough TraderAndrei's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The eur / usd currency pair continues its growth attempt and resistance test of 1.1028 today. Today, I expect the pair to decline with a goal below the support of 1.0991, but on the way there will be a weekly support level of 1.1006 from which the growth started this morning. If we break through, the chances of further declines increase. The cancellation of the decline will be a strong growth above the resistance of 1.1028, in this case, it is likely that we will continue to actively fly up. If we consider a decrease, as mentioned above, the first target will be the weekly level 1.01006, the next day will perform the 1.0991 level, if you start to fall below, today throughout the day expect movement to the target below the support S1 1.0954. If we break through this level, we fly further down. If the growth continues, the first goal is 1.1028, and then I think we will crawl above the resistance of 1.1111 weekly level.
      Attached Images  

10. #2817 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Marzia83 will become famous soon enough Marzia83's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello and good day!

The pair continuously trades at triangle trend lines, and it has, at present, exited in an upward direction and was able to reach above the level of 1.1008. From this level, continuous growth is expected with a test at the target at the resistance level of 1.1060 - 1.1066. Upon reaching this level, a downward pullback is possible for purchases at attracting prices. Consolidation of this level will indicate a possible growth to 1.1124. This level is also the target growth of intraday trading. I wish everyone success in trading and good profits ahead!

Name: Marzia.png Views: 13 Size: 165.8 KB

11. #2818 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

EarnestMike is an unknown quantity at this point EarnestMike's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yesterday, the pair broke through the resistance level of 1.09545. After the breakout, the pair headed for resistance at the level of 1.10438.

However, the euro/dollar pair did not touch the resistance level, but made a rebound and then returned to the support level of 1.09545 again. The price failed to break through this support and the pair gained ground again. This indicates that the pair is likely to move upwards further.

The pair managed to reach the resistance level, and now it is likely to start testing this level. If the pair is able to break through it, the price will most likely achieve resistance at 1.10998 today.

If the price had broken through the support level of 1.09545 yesterday, this would mean that the pair had resumed its upward movement.

However, in my opinion, the pair has already left its trading range on the daily and now the price is expected to move upwards.

Name: 1.jpg Views: 435 Size: 253.0 KB

On the daily chart, the resistance level of 1.09694 has been broken. Therefore, we can conclude that the pair has completed its sideways trend and started to move in an upward direction.

For the first time since the price rebounded from the opposite side of the range, the pair bumped into the support level of 1.08940 and then went up again. This happened after the report on monetary policy had been released. Apparently, it turned out to be favourable to the pair's growth.

The trading day opened above the resistance level of 1.09694, which points to the pair's continued upward movement.

However, I do not think that the pair will go far, because it has left stop loss orders below its sideways daily range at the support level of 1.07490. Thus, I expect the pair to return to the area below this sideways range, remove traders' stop orders, and then resume its upward trend. As for a downward movement, the pair may go down from resistance at around 1.10998.

Name: 2.jpg Views: 35 Size: 257.5 KB

12. #2819 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

scotfield will become famous soon enough scotfield's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EarnestMike     
      Yesterday, the pair broke through the resistance level of 1.09545. After the breakout, the pair headed for resistance at the level of 1.10438.

However, the euro/dollar pair did not touch the resistance level, but made a rebound and then returned to the support level of 1.09545 again. The price failed to break through this support and the pair gained ground again. This indicates that the pair is likely to move upwards further.

The pair managed to reach the resistance level, and now it is likely to start testing this level. If the pair is able to break through it, the price will most likely achieve resistance at 1.10998 today.

If the price had broken through the support level of 1.09545 yesterday, this would mean that the pair had resumed its upward movement.

However, in my opinion, the pair has already left its trading range on the daily and now the price is expected to move upwards.

Attachment 201344

On the daily chart, the resistance level of 1.09694 has been broken. Therefore, we can conclude that the pair has completed its sideways trend and started to move in an upward direction.

For the first time since the price rebounded from the opposite side of the range, the pair bumped into the support level of 1.08940 and then went up again. This happened after the report on monetary policy had been released. Apparently, it turned out to be favourable to the pair's growth.

The trading day opened above the resistance level of 1.09694, which points to the pair's continued upward movement.

However, I do not think that the pair will go far, because it has left stop loss orders below its sideways daily range at the support level of 1.07490. Thus, I expect the pair to return to the area below this sideways range, remove traders' stop orders, and then resume its upward trend. As for a downward movement, the pair may go down from resistance at around 1.10998.

Attachment 201346
      Thanks for your analysis eurusd, this week is will complete monthly time frame. If tomorrow candle for weekly closed bullish, maybe we can see eurusd at 1.2xx if resistance 1.14xx broken

13. The Following User Says Thank You to scotfield For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

14. Dragon
    15. #2820 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Amused

FranoGrgic is on a distinguished road FranoGrgic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today is Friday and it is a day when I do not want to trade to much.

From this point price have a chance reaching next resistance level at 1.11091 if bulls can find strength.

There is also a chance we see price pulling back to the support level 1.10373 if the bulls move out from the market.

Name: EURUSD Daily Forecast 29_05_2020.png Views: 6 Size: 38.9 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 282 of 311 ... 277 280 281 282 283 284 287 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 11