• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 200 of 203 ... 195 198 199 200 201 202 ...
    Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2030

Thread: EUR/USD (part 80)

1. #1991 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Bree09 will become famous soon enough Bree09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everybody!

Let's analyze the euro/dollar pair based on the hourly (H1) chart to determine the further increase of the price today:

There was a failed attempt to break through the level of resistance. Thus, the price was forced to make a reversal in the opposite direction. Meanwhile, the lower boundary did not also yield and now we are on the sideways range. However, the positions are not yet sufficient to let the pair move forward. Now, looking at the chart, it can be clearly seen that the pair’s mood is still directed upwards and the bears have no strong activity to stop the trend movement, while in contrast, the impulse of the buyers are very strong.

So now, it is necessary for the price to break through the level of resistance found in the area of 1.1129 to continue the movement of the bears. At the same time, the price will need to consolidate above this level. From here, it will be clear that the upward movement of the pair will continue. On the other hand, in case that the activity of the seller is active at this boundary, there is a high possibility that the price will be moved and pushed to the lower boundary. The level of support is located at 1.1112. In case of its breakdown, this will be considered as a first signal to change direction. However, everything implies on the upward movement of the pair and this, the priority will be purchases. In turn, deals are only worth entering after the resistance level was broken or maybe, a pullback should occur.

Best of luck and have a profitable day!

Name:  Screenshot_1 (4).png
Views: 36
Size:  249.0 KB

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Bree09 for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

3. #1992 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear traders.

As for the euro/dollar pair, I expect an upward trend. The targets at the top are 1.1170 and 1.1190, while the main target is 1.1240. However, we will hardly have enough time this week, since there are 120 pips from the current levels left to achieve the latter. But this does not change the point, this is still the key target. Today, we have two scenarios. According to the first scenario, we will go up right away, while the second scenario includes a sideways trend. I find it difficult to say which way is the priority. In order to better assess the situation, it is necessary to make some movement. Today, intraday levels and intraday indicators will play an important role. In the meantime, the intraday indicator shows an uptrend. All that is left to do is open above the level of 1.1117 in the European session in order to confirm an upward movement within the day. Well, the rest is up to the situation in the European session.

Name:  1.png
Views: 716
Size:  42.1 KB

Intraday levels for Monday

The upper level is 1.1117.

The lower level is 1.1084.

What's interesting is that according to the intraday levels, there is no reversal formation yet. I mean narrowings or extensions. In the meantime, everything points to an upward trend.

Name:  2.png
Views: 48
Size:  40.3 KB

Intraday trading

There’s nothing more to say. Everything is indicated on the chart.

Name:  3.png
Views: 48
Size:  40.4 KB

4. #1993 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear speculators.

During the Asian session, the price went up from the daily pivot of 1.1110 and reached the resistance level of 1.1127. If this movement continues, the price will face 1.1137 and the key resistance of 1.1154.

Name:  1 (1).png
Views: 670
Size:  14.2 KB

According to the control zones, the price failed to consolidate above the “quarter” area on Friday. Therefore, an upward movement is considered a correction, and it is possible to search for an entry point to sell. For example, in case a reversal technical figure appears within this area. If the price does not come back below the “quarter” area, the price will probably stop at the level of 1.1156.

Name:  2 (1).png
Views: 41
Size:  13.4 KB

5. #1994 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Drforex is on a distinguished road Drforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      289 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Investing.com -- The dollar opened the week stronger against the pound sterling and the Japanese yen, but weaker against the euro, with markets still unsettled by the weak labor market report on Friday.
      The dollar index, which measures the greenback against a basket of currencies, was effectively unchanged at 3:10 AM ET (0810 GMT) at 97.130. However, that masked a 0.5% rise for the dollar against sterling, which continued to suffer from speculation on an interest rate cut from the Bank of England. The euro was up marginally at $1.1128.
      Speeches by Governor Mark Carney and Monetary Policy Committee member Silvana Tenreyro last week had encouraged hopes of a cut. Over the weekend, another MPC member Gertjan Vlieghe, had signalled in an interview with the Financial Times that he would also back a rate cut barring “an imminent and significant improvement in the U.K. data.”

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Investing.com -- The dollar opened the week stronger against the pound sterling and the Japanese yen, but weaker against the euro, with markets still unsettled by the weak labor market report on Friday.
      The dollar index, which measures the greenback against a basket of currencies, was effectively unchanged at 3:10 AM ET (0810 GMT) at 97.130. However, that masked a 0.5% rise for the dollar against sterling, which continued to suffer from speculation on an interest rate cut from the Bank of England. The euro was up marginally at $1.1128.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Euro to US Dollar Exchange Rate Steady Ahead of This Week’s Key Inflation Results Investors were hesitant to move too much on the Euro to US Dollar (EUR/USD) exchange rate today, amid a lack of fresh support or drive for either currency. The Euro (EUR) continued to be driven by rival strength, but US Dollar […]

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Drforex for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

7. #1995 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

CelestineJones03 will become famous soon enough CelestineJones03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greeting to all our traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Here’s the chart for the euro/dollar currency pair:

Looking at the chart below, it can be clearly seen that the EUR/USD currency pair is currently located at the resistance level of 1.1175 and not on the resistance level of 1.1185. Now, the price is moving upwards and it will not be hard for it to increase further. Therefore, it is also possible to attempt to do buy transactions with a stop of 15-20 points and a profit of 35-40 points from the current prices. That is, you should enter the market from the level of 1.1135 and develop where you can earn your profit.

Alternatively, it is recommended to avoid any transactions in case of a sharp decline in prices or stop closing of prices, since the quotes of the euro/dollar pair will move downwards and decline to the trend line from which then new forecasts should be made to further decline the pair on the price chart. Nevertheless, you can earn profit from this until the purchases of the pair are important.

Name:  EUR USD.png
Views: 17
Size:  214.0 KB

8. #1996 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

meowsyub93 is an unknown quantity at this point meowsyub93's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning, friends.

The market fixed above the price volumes and moving averages. It is now trading at 1.1140, with buyers holding the position. At the same time, past resistance levels have now become support, which is certainly an additional protection for buyers. Since the price of the pair is growing, this means that there are many market participants in purchases, and few volumes in sales. The price in search of sellers is getting higher and higher.

A downward correction seems unlikely, so I am waiting for a point for sales at the level of 1.1170. Now, the priority is to buy up to 1.1170.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  83.4 KB

I did not take the news into account as they are not setting the movement currently.

9. #1997 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Marzia83 is on a distinguished road Marzia83's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello and good day!

Although there were very minimal movements on the euro last night, I could say that they were still quite pleasing movements and I still managed to close the purchase before I can finally go to bed. Right now I am expecting another downside pullback, and I will begin to purchase again if we manage to reach at 1110. I am just hoping that the currency pair would perform more interesting today than it did yesterday. However, if the assumption of a downside pullback will falsify then I will have to sit on the fence. Concurrently, I see no proper reason to desire to sell. So far that sums up a plan for this currency pair for today. May we all have a profitable day ahead!

Name:  marzia.png
Views: 16
Size:  133.2 KB

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Marzia83 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

11. #1998 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Sandy05 will become famous soon enough Sandy05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome to the forum everyone!

Yesterday, the euro/dollar currency pair moved upwards from the start and after that, the sellers attempted to take the initiative eventually. But unfortunately, they have insufficient strength to decline under the lows of the day. As a result, the price of the pair headed upwards again while the traffic stopped at the local areas with volumes that buyers did not manage to break through. Today, the price is expected to further move up which is specifically to the price zone with volumes around the level of 1.1175, from which the monthly level of 1.12051 can be reached without difficulty. However, the question is, is it possible for the buyers to move higher and consolidate there?

Generally, this currency pair has yet to have a particular trend and its strength is still inadequate to move further, and although it is directed upwards, the buyers are not actively rushing for new prices while sellers are not that determined to break through levels either. In addition, there could be many reasons for the downward trend if the pair move back there. Nevertheless, it can be noted that in case that the price increase resumes rather peacefully, then it would be easy for them to move to the monthly level of 1.12051 in just a week and perhaps, a large volume and news background may also be found there. Now, as we observe the chart carefully, it can be seen that everything relies on the breakdown of the monthly level. Therefore, nothing important should be expected from the market until this matter with the monthly level has already been settled. Moreover, its positions are pretty critical and so, it is recommended not to move all over the place and just wait until the situation will be cleared. In turn, it is necessary for the sellers to break through the level of 1.0975 and buyers to the daily level of 1.1294. Now, clearing these situations will determine the direction of the prices.

Name:  EURUSD.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  213.5 KB

12. #1999 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

dboy930309 is an unknown quantity at this point dboy930309's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning! I would say that the currency pair is going up slowly but surely. Today, I decided to conduct a technical analysis on the very small timeframes M5 and M15, as we have a support for further growth there. There are two bullish fractals in the first half of the indicator (drawn in blue), and one more on M15. I believe that the screenshots very clearly demonstrate the subsequent price increase. Don’t let go but for intra-developers, it is necessary to show the price range that you can use in your trading: the daily pivot is located at 1.1131, while the bearish pivot is at 1.1115. Everything else is directed upwards because we have an upward trend, and the bullish pivots are at 1.1150 and 1.1165. Moreso, in fact, between them is the senior pivot - Monthly at 1.1155. If we do all this stuff, we can say that the two bull fractals, which I talk here every day, will definitely execute the embedded algorithm steps, with averaging trading position. Now, if you measure from the low of the distance traveled, it turns out that the buyers have more than 60 points of profit which is a very good result. With regards to fundamental analysis, there is certainly a need to turn to the economic calendar today. At 14:30 London time, the basic consumer price index (CPI) (m/m) for December, which will affect the dollar, will be released. Meanwhile, there is nothing significant happening for the European currency, but we do have all this before the American trading session, so maybe we'll get a catalyst for the movement of the currency pair. I recommend that we look at the H4 timeframe, where I believe that those who are guided by the price action will find opportunities for a candle combination in the form of a "morning star" of at least a local nature.

Name:  a1.png
Views: 12
Size:  291.3 KB

Name:  a2.png
Views: 12
Size:  282.4 KB

13. #2000 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear traders.

As for the euro/dollar pair, I expect it to go up.

It’s good that I closed part of the sell deals on Friday.

Today, I consider the range of 1.1170-1.1110 as the main area for trading.

So, the price will hardly turn around towards the downside today.

Although if the pair goes below 1.1110, there may be a downtrend. Everything depends on the conditions. For now, this level acts as strong support.

Name:  1.PNG
Views: 519
Size:  46.4 KB

Today, I expect the pair to first go down and then up until the end of the day.

The main thing is to define the range. Decisions on deals can be made as things move along.

I would like to buy from 1.1110 with a short stop loss order below the support area and sell at the levels of 1160-70.

So, the fact where we will go first makes no difference.

Name:  2.png
Views: 16
Size:  41.9 KB

According to options, the pair is about to move in a downtrend.

In addition to a significant outflow of calls, there is an untested lower border.

And we are close enough to it.

In this case, an uptrend may be very short.

In general, if we reach the level of 1060, I will sell.

Name:  3.png
Views: 14
Size:  54.9 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 200 of 203 ... 195 198 199 200 201 202 ...