• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 96 of 96 ... 91 94 95 96

Thread: EUR/USD (part 80)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yesterday, we waited for the FOMC Meeting Minutes and therefore expected some significant movements. But I am not so good at fundamental analysis. Perhaps I missed something and we did see any sharp moves.
      Today, the calendar is full of various news, so I do not think the day will end with the flat.

On the M15 timeframe, trading is conducted above the system area of 1.1146, but I no longer believe in it. I expect to see a breakout and decline to the lower levels. M30 is also on the side of the bulls, and here it is important the way we go through 1.1141. We will consolidate below the range of 1.1146 - 1.1141, which means that we will break the uptrend in the shorter timeframes.

Name:  7.PNG
Views: 3329
Size:  78.0 KB

Although, of course, I need growth without any unnecessary falls, since I have already got one open purchase, but I still admit a downward movement to 1.1125. Near the specified area, there is 161.8 and it may act as a barrier to the bears. In addition, on H1, it can be seen that the movement continues within the descending channel, which means that resistance in the form of an upper border (1.1160) continues to exert pressure.

Name:  8.PNG
Views: 57
Size:  107.2 KB

To sum up, today, I decided to build an action plan as follows: I continue to hold a long position and I do not see any reason to close it. There is an additional pending order from 1.1128, which I placed yesterday. I always set close intraday targets, so after a possible decline, I expect a return to 1.1160 - 1.1170.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear traders.
      Let's start with the most important thing. The reversal of EUR/USD was successful, without any losses.
      Then we should use the technical analysis and monitor the levels. My levels are divided into two parts, the main ones and intraday ones. As for the intraday levels, there are 1.1190, 1.1225, and 1.1265 at the top, while at the bottom, there is 1.1125. The main levels are 1.1285, 1.1340, 1.1360 (at the top) and 1.1100, 1.1080 (at the bottom).
      Today, I will follow these levels which will help me understand when we will pull back and where and how far we may fall. H1 gave us the first upward wave, so now we need to follow the nuances which can be of two types. The first nuance is a limited uptrend which often happens in stagnation, and we are currently in a stagnation. And the last one is the second wave which is relevant in the event that the bears will turn the pair sharply and drive it to the upside amid the news. I prefer the second option, because there is confidence that the bears will not be able to break through the lower levels and we can safely buy.

Name:  3.PNG
Views: 2985
Size:  60.6 KB

Well, now let's consider intraday levels. The top is 1.1178 and the bottom is 1.1107. The range for EUR/USD is very large, almost 70 points, so we’ll not be able to get the bottom. The main thing is that during the European session, the level of 1.1178 should be broken and the uptrend should be immediately confirmed, and then it will be clear what to do.

Name:  4.PNG
Views: 43
Size:  66.8 KB

Intraday signals.
      Everything was in line with expectations. When the mark of 1.1150 was broken, we went to 1.1107, which is normal for EURUSD.

Intraday trading.
      Today, the target is 1.1225. The cancellation of the downtrend is 1.1160.

Name:  5.PNG
Views: 44
Size:  59.4 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The previous day was not successful for many bears.

As practice shows, after such momentums, traders begin to look for entry points to sell from the pullback.
      So we, ordinary traders, need to be careful.
      Yesterday, the euro ended its long-suffering way down and managed to do what I did not expect - it updated 1.1110 and thereby hit a new annual low.
      The reaction was obvious.
      But that's okay, the main addition of the long positions was made, so now only patience is needed.
      And this means that when the price goes down, we should not panic or close positions at the first resistance level.
      At present, such situations on the euro are rare, which means that strong growth is expected.
      Those who is trading within the day, should catch buy deals amid pullbacks.

Personally, I expect an uptrend. The first target is 1.1260. The main target is in the area of the 14th figure.

As for the volumes, yesterday, there was an interesting situation.
      The main volumes are at the bottom of the 4-hour candle (this is my working timeframe). There, with the help of the delta, we can determine who worked and how:
      - the area in which buyers worked is 1.1130-1.1110.
      - the area in which sellers worked amid the pullback after the annual low had been updated is 1.1140-1.1150.

Name:  7.PNG
Views: 3118
Size:  87.4 KB

Here are the areas where we will go down.
      We need to have an action plan.
      Firstly, we should not rush to buy from the pullback before reaching 1.1150.
      Secondly, if we want to open short positions, we need to have an idea of the targets. We will not be able to go down below 1.1110 and we will hardly reach this point.

As for the traders' positions, everything is as usual.
      Once the trend turns up, they begin to sell.
      But we are headed the other way.
      Yesterday, it was clear. After the upward momentum, the trend changed dramatically.

Name:  8.PNG
Views: 39
Size:  70.4 KB

According to the CME data and the open interest for the previous day, it is worth noting the increased volume.
      Increased volume = infusion / withdrawals of big money to market.
      For us, these are the areas that will play an important role in the medium and long term.
      Yesterday, over 220 thousand contracts passed. The last time we saw such figures was a couple of weeks ago.

Name:  9.PNG
Views: 37
Size:  98.0 KB

Now we have signs of a reversal. It only remains to wait for a test and then go up.
      But it will not be so easy. And if it goes well, a return is expected.
      Now let's consider my support areas. The first area where the price will rebound is about 1.1150. It is the zone where they began to sell after hitting a new low yesterday.
      But the price went higher.
      But the area of the buyer is in the range of 1130 and below.
      And the question arises: will we leave for a test, or go down to 1110?
      This must be taken into account.
      Personally, I don’t care where the price goes for a test. If it hits a new low again, I’ll buy.
      I have the direction, but I do not know where and when I should go.
      Moreover, we are in the balance (yesterday, it was expanded), which means we should buy at the bottom and sell at the top.

Name:  10.PNG
Views: 39
Size:  94.0 KB

That's all. I wish you successful trading.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Buzzed

AbaCux is a jewel in the rough AbaCux is a jewel in the rough AbaCux is a jewel in the rough AbaCux's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TraderGeorge     
      Hello, dear traders.
      Let's start with the most important thing. The reversal of EUR/USD was successful, without any losses.
      Then we should use the technical analysis and monitor the levels. My levels are divided into two parts, the main ones and intraday ones. As for the intraday levels, there are 1.1190, 1.1225, and 1.1265 at the top, while at the bottom, there is 1.1125. The main levels are 1.1285, 1.1340, 1.1360 (at the top) and 1.1100, 1.1080 (at the bottom).
      Today, I will follow these levels which will help me understand when we will pull back and where and how far we may fall. H1 gave us the first upward wave, so now we need to follow the nuances which can be of two types. The first nuance is a limited uptrend which often happens in stagnation, and we are currently in a stagnation. And the last one is the second wave which is relevant in the event that the bears will turn the pair sharply and drive it to the upside amid the news. I prefer the second option, because there is confidence that the bears will not be able to break through the lower levels and we can safely buy.

Attachment 116650

Well, now let's consider intraday levels. The top is 1.1178 and the bottom is 1.1107. The range for EUR/USD is very large, almost 70 points, so we’ll not be able to get the bottom. The main thing is that during the European session, the level of 1.1178 should be broken and the uptrend should be immediately confirmed, and then it will be clear what to do.

Attachment 116651

Intraday signals.
      Everything was in line with expectations. When the mark of 1.1150 was broken, we went to 1.1107, which is normal for EURUSD.

Intraday trading.
      Today, the target is 1.1225. The cancellation of the downtrend is 1.1160.

Attachment 116652
      Hi there have a good day wanna share my trade with you on the EurUsd i am long on this pair from the Dip.
      And i am still holding my position.

Name:  Screenshot_20190524-151030.png
Views: 35
Size:  79.1 KB

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AbaCux For This Useful Post:

mayo76544 (Today)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Austin is on a distinguished road Austin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The euro-dollar currency pair finally went off the ground and had to resume its movement to the upward price channel. Now, the quotation is seen trading at level 1.1180 which is quite favorable. However, not as fast as it is expected to reach the target. As we can see on the chart, the price movement is at the support level that corresponds to the mark of scale of indicators from level range 1.1160 to 1.1140. But right now, the goal is to reach the top of level 1.1200.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Austin for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Aubrey is on a distinguished road Aubrey's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today, the price is cautious. It has already tested the uptrend line built on levels 1.112 and 1.1135. A rollback was also made. The price has created a local high at level 1.1205, while the price did a false breakdown at the median of TMA channel constructed based on the price movement chart at the H4 timeframe. The TMA channel’s median is at the mark of 1.1190. At the same time, the false breakdown is at level 1.1195. At present, the price is at level 1.1187, which is considered a strong support. The upward movement will gradually continue at the level of 1.1220.

Name:  hunterv may 24 1.png
Views: 34
Size:  83.5 KB

Name:  hunterv may 24 2.png
Views: 33
Size:  112.6 KB

After the formation of a local low at 1.1107, the first target of the price movement in the upward direction is at 1.1220.

Name:  hunterv may 24 3.png
Views: 34
Size:  88.0 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 96 of 96 ... 91 94 95 96