• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 138 of 142 ... 133 136 137 138 139 140 ...
    Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1416

Thread: EUR/USD (part 80)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Cool

SeniorSwing is an unknown quantity at this point SeniorSwing's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeniorSwing     
      Update !
      The price have continued to drop below the QML line. We will expect to go further down.
      Well this is a real nice entry in the zero float price

Attachment 138789
      Update!
      EURUSD looks like have a hard time to go down.
      Closing position is suggested, but for those who want to hold the position, do place your SL accordingly.

Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-11-14-04-27-964_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.png
Views: 32
Size:  110.0 KB

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear traders.

As for intraday trading, we have a sideways trend.

But I still hope to go up and reach the target of 1.1085. The cancellation of the trend is the breakout of 1.1030.

Name:  1 (2).png
Views: 1269
Size:  41.7 KB

Yesterday, we could not break H1, and the price failed to achieve the level of 1.1010. In the meantime, H1 remains on the upside, and M30 has joined it. This is good for an uptrend, but we have some significant news ahead, that is, on Thursday. And amid the news, the price may not move but choose a range and walk within it. At the moment, the range turns out to be 1.1015 and 1.1080, but closer to the news, it may be narrowed. And this is an obstacle to trading. On H1, there have been some changes in the levels.

Today, the level of 1.1020 serves as a point for breaking the uptrend. If H1 is broken, there will be a discrepancy between M30 and H1, and the timeframes will pull the price in different directions. So, we should not break H1 at around 1.1020. So far, I can say that I donít expect a deep downward movement today. Nothing is ready for a strong downtrend, while to make it ready, we need to make a couple of small zigzags when breaking through 1.1020. So, the bulls would have no fear of the downtrend. Besides, I donít expect an upward movement above 1.1080. But speculators will hardly take risks ahead of the release of the news from the ECB or the Fed. That's why we are likely to have a sideways trend. Well, now let's consider the intraday levels.

Name:  2 (2).png
Views: 32
Size:  40.4 KB

Intraday levels.

The upper level is 1.1059.

The lower level is 1.1030.

Yesterday, there were narrowings in the levels. This means that the movement can be directed in both sides. That is, we can break through the lower level, and then break through the upper one, or vice versa. Thatís why I do not like narrowings.

Name:  3 (2).png
Views: 31
Size:  42.7 KB

Where am I?
      I am:
      Cool

SeniorSwing is an unknown quantity at this point SeniorSwing's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeniorSwing     
      Update!
      EURUSD looks like have a hard time to go down.
      Closing position is suggested, but for those who want to hold the position, do place your SL accordingly.

Attachment 138918
      Update!!!
      For those who hold, the trade have drop nearly 60 pips.
      . Expecting a bounce from the first box below the price.
      Then enter the lower box and make a potential double bottom.
      Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-11-21-58-31-565_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.png
Views: 27
Size:  97.5 KB

The box marked is in H1.
      Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-11-19-17-51-095_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.png
Views: 26
Size:  107.2 KB

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      353 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TraderGeorge     
      Hello, dear traders.

As for intraday trading, we have a sideways trend.

But I still hope to go up and reach the target of 1.1085. The cancellation of the trend is the breakout of 1.1030.

Attachment 138994

Yesterday, we could not break H1, and the price failed to achieve the level of 1.1010. In the meantime, H1 remains on the upside, and M30 has joined it. This is good for an uptrend, but we have some significant news ahead, that is, on Thursday. And amid the news, the price may not move but choose a range and walk within it. At the moment, the range turns out to be 1.1015 and 1.1080, but closer to the news, it may be narrowed. And this is an obstacle to trading. On H1, there have been some changes in the levels.

Today, the level of 1.1020 serves as a point for breaking the uptrend. If H1 is broken, there will be a discrepancy between M30 and H1, and the timeframes will pull the price in different directions. So, we should not break H1 at around 1.1020. So far, I can say that I donít expect a deep downward movement today. Nothing is ready for a strong downtrend, while to make it ready, we need to make a couple of small zigzags when breaking through 1.1020. So, the bulls would have no fear of the downtrend. Besides, I donít expect an upward movement above 1.1080. But speculators will hardly take risks ahead of the release of the news from the ECB or the Fed. That's why we are likely to have a sideways trend. Well, now let's consider the intraday levels.

Attachment 138995

Intraday levels.

The upper level is 1.1059.

The lower level is 1.1030.

Yesterday, there were narrowings in the levels. This means that the movement can be directed in both sides. That is, we can break through the lower level, and then break through the upper one, or vice versa. Thatís why I do not like narrowings.

Attachment 138997
      Hi mates Today EURUSD pair has break support level at 1.1000 and go it into more bearish. Some of the traders are trying to buy EURUSD with heavy lots but they stop. EUR take very high pressure due to diverse climd of USD . Tomorrow there is a big agreement regarding interest rate ECB.i hope ECB will increase interest rate and may be EUR get stronger. I am waiting for ECB interst rate result and then i will decide to open trade on EUR. Hope and wish you good trading luck .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to johan9900 For This Useful Post:

SeniorSwing (09-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Usman7789 has a spectacular aura about Usman7789 has a spectacular aura about Usman7789 has a spectacular aura about Usman7789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today EURUSD pair has break support level at 1.1000 and go it into more bearish. Some of the traders are trying to buy EURUSD with heavy lots but they stop. EUR take very high pressure due to diverse climd of USD . Tomorrow there is a big agreement regarding interest rate ECB.i hope ECB will increase interest rate and may be EUR get stronger. I am waiting for ECB interst rate result and then i will decide to open trade on EUR. Hope and wish you good trading luck .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Usman7789 For This Useful Post:

SeniorSwing (09-11-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Name:  åâðî.png
Views: 22
Size:  243.0 KB

Welcome to the forum!

Letís look at the chart for the EUR/USD currency pair:

During yesterdayís evening, the euro/dollar currency pair almost reach the lower boundary of the descending channel, the blue line made a reversal and attempted to move upwards. However, at the level of 1.1015, it is now attempting to reversal and start to decline. As a result, two options for the price movement is maintained n - and everything with a continued decline. In case that the price moves higher to the upper boundary of this channel, the level of 1.1041 will either unfold and start to decline or it will reverse and resume to decline. On the other hand, the stochastic indicator on the four-hour chart, demonstrates an increase, although it is quite slow. Nevertheless, it is possible that the price moves a little bit higher. And in the end, a reversal is expected for the euro/dollar currency pair as well as the continuation of the decline to the level of 1.0918. Here, we have the lower boundary of the downward channel, where the green line passes.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clarence04 For This Useful Post:

SeniorSwing (09-12-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear traders.

Intraday trading.

The target is 1.0950. I expect a rebound followed by a pullback.

Name:  1 (1).png
Views: 1434
Size:  41.7 KB

Let's consider the pair from a technical point of view.

Yesterday, EUR/USD finally showed a downward reversal on H1.

However, there are debts at 1.1200, 1.1150, and below at 1.0950. While these debts remain, EUR/USD will have a sideways trend. Today, as you know, some significant news will be released. In addition, Mario Drage will give a speech. But based on what happened yesterday, according to the system, we are currently on the downside. On H1, there was a downward wave. Now everything indicates that after the pullback, it is necessary to continue the downward movement. I do not know what the news will show and what Drage will say. But I know that for now, the system shows a downtrend. So, I will follow a downward movement. But since today is going to be an interesting day, I will most likely stay outside the market as for EURUSD, and if the conditions for sales are created, I will open a sell deal.

I expect a pullback to the level of 1.1030, after which the downtrend will continue. Then we will consider the situation on the basis of intraday levels, M15, and M30. Let me remind you that I have described the EUR/USD pair from a technical point of view,without taking into account the news background.

Name:  2.png
Views: 20
Size:  36.1 KB

Intraday levels.

The upper level is 1.1048.

The lower level is 1.0984.

After the breakout, yesterday's downward level of 1.1031 confirmed the downtrend, and the price successfully reached the downside, thus confirming the strength of the level within the day.

Name:  3.png
Views: 19
Size:  40.2 KB

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear speculators.

The previous day turned out to be quite interesting and conducive to the movement.
      Unfortunately, my pending order was not taken away. But the only thing I am interested in is a way out of the sideways trend.

After breaking through 1.1030, we went down.

That's exactly the level which acts as a rebounding one today. The price may reach it, but it is not necessarily.

In any case, I am going to sell.

Name:  1 (2).png
Views: 1440
Size:  38.3 KB

As for growth, it is limited by the level of 1.1030.

Therefore, I will sell from it, since there is a sell signal.

The target for a decline is not so deep, but nevertheless we can reach the area of 1.0950.

So, I donít think about purchases yet. It's too early.

Name:  2 (1).png
Views: 20
Size:  38.9 KB

On the futures chart, it can be noted that yesterday we passed the buyer's zone.

The buyer was not so strong but kept the lower border at 1.1015.

The fact that we passed it is a signal the downtrend has been confirmed. Moreover, there is a debt below.

So, we will most likely go to it, that is, to 1.0950.

But this applies to the current contract. As for the new contract, the situation is a follows:

Name:  3 (1).png
Size:  37.7 KB

Yesterday, the pair managed to expand the balance in a downward direction. At the same time, we can see the seller at the top who is still holding the quotation.

At the bottom, we can see that they started buying, but the price didnít move anywhere.

The seller is holding market purchases with pending orders for sales.

Moreover, on Friday, we can expect another movement by 80-90 points in a downward direction.

Name:  4.png
Size:  22.3 KB

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Usman7789 has a spectacular aura about Usman7789 has a spectacular aura about Usman7789 has a spectacular aura about Usman7789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

After found support in the 1.1480 area, EUR / USD failed to recover above the 1.1530 threshold. This has revived the decline, and we are back to the 1.1450 area. Note the quick wick to 1.1515 which is due to a break and downward acceleration of USD / JPY.

However, EUR / USD has quickly corrected downward. This shows that the pair will have trouble bouncing in the very short term.
      The risks therefore seem more downward, and this should remain the case as we move below 1.1530.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

"The Federal Reserve should get our interest rates down to ZERO, or less, and we should then start to refinance our debt. INTEREST COST COULD BE BROUGHT WAY DOWN, while at the same time substantially lengthening the term. We have the great currency, power, and balance sheet..."

"...The USA should always be paying the lowest rate. No Inflation! It is only the naïveté of Jay Powell and the Federal Reserve that doesnít allow us to do what other countries are already doing. A once in a lifetime opportunity that we are missing because of ďBoneheads."

In his tweet, Tramp called the Fed leaders "Boneheads". But the market did not respond to President's messages and the American dollar continued to moderately strengthen ...

From a technical point of view, the instrument has left the consolidation area in a downward direction and is currently testing this area from bottom to top ... In the event that the price fails to overcome the resistance area which was previously support of the upward correction, the downward movement is likely to continue towards the area of local annual lows.

Resistance: the area of the local low's consolidation, that is, the price area of 1.1016

Name:  1 (3).png
Views: 654
Size:  70.6 KB

The price has entered a downward trend with an impulsive volatile movement. So far, this trend seems to be solid.

Today, the economic calendar is full of important events for the European currency such as the announcement of the ECB decision on interest rate, the release of the monetary policy report, and a traditional press conference following interest rate announcement at which Mario Draghi will give a speech.

So, let's wait for important events ...

Name:  2 (2).png
Views: 838
Size:  88.7 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 138 of 142 ... 133 136 137 138 139 140 ...