• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 67 70 71 72

Thread: EUR/USD (part 80)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Ahmadfaraj is a glorious beacon of light Ahmadfaraj is a glorious beacon of light Ahmadfaraj is a glorious beacon of light Ahmadfaraj is a glorious beacon of light Ahmadfaraj is a glorious beacon of light Ahmadfaraj's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The pair broke the support levels of 1.2300-1.2290 and is now below that level, so there was a rollback and maybe the Bears will start the week down. I expect to move down to level 1.2240. If the trial proves to be false and the bulls go up and fasten above the level of 1.2290-1.2300, the further movement will give the target to the level 1.2330, further 1.2381.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmadfaraj For This Useful Post:

lebouziramzinio (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,881 Times in 277 Posts

The re-test of the lower limit of the channel reached the desired point yesterday. It is true that it slightly increased the lower tail of the descending candlestick but it closed completely at the 1.1300 level which if the pair is able to break it and fall below it will target the levels 1.1250 and then the 1.1200 levels again but most likely it may The rebound starts in the coming week as the bullish momentum started to appear on the pair after it was going down a channel that is no longer respectful of this channel and has already gone out of range. This is likely to start in the coming week and then target 1.1350 Then 1.1400 then 1.1450

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to lebouziramzinio for this useful post.

Ahmadfaraj (Today), Unregistered (3)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,882 Times in 388 Posts

Interest rate forecasts for 2020 and 2021 were reduced to 2.6% from 3.1% previously, while the long-term interest rate was maintained at 2.8%. This has increased investors' expectations that the central bank may be about to reach neutrality - a level that does not stimulate or restrict the economy.

The pessimistic outlook of monetary policy is attributed to signs of slower economic growth in the US even as the labor market remains strong.
      "Information received since the FOMC meeting in January suggests that the labor market remains strong, but economic growth slowed from its strong fourth quarter," the Federal Reserve said in a statement.
      Traders are expected to shift attention to Fed Chairman George J. Powell's press conference at 2:30 pm EST (18:00 GMT) for more information on the central bank's monetary policy thinking.
      Before the press conference, Grant Thornton said he expected Powell to get information on actions the Fed might take to tackle a possible economic wobble.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Romaisa has a spectacular aura about Romaisa has a spectacular aura about Romaisa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      168 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GOOD evening dear friends at last Friday EURUSD pair keeps pressing negatively to test 1.1280 level, reminding you that breaking this level will push the price towards 1.1240 level as a next main station, while stepping above 1.1340 will stop the current negative pressure and lead the price to start recovery attempts on the intraday and short term basis.
      so i think its market will Go more up and make bullish trends at short term basis on Monday ,

Reply to thread
    Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 67 70 71 72