• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 92 of 118 ... 87 90 91 92 93 94 97 ...

Thread: EUR/USD (part 80)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

setforex will become famous soon enough setforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR / USD slows its recent uptrend, finding an obstacle to 1.1250.

While EUR / USD had seen much of the week a sideways course with no clear direction in a narrow range between 1.1170 and 1.1215, the pair came on the rise Thursday even in the absence of a fundamental catalyst.

The movement then stopped on the resistance of 1.1250, before a decline that confirmed the reversal in support of 1.1210 / 15.

The Euro then again resumed the way up this Friday, for a new test of the resistance of 1.1250, which remained firmly in place.

EUR / USD could now show a consolidation between 1.1210 and 1.1250 by the weekend's overnight close, with a slight bullish bias since Thursday's rise. It will then break the resistance to continue the uptrend and test the threshold of 1.1265, the highest of last week.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to setforex for this useful post.

Nain00786 (05-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Rosie02 is on a distinguished road Rosie02's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone!

Yesterday, there was a possibility for decline as shown in the signal given by the candle. Experts have divided opinions on how the introduction of the duties in the US economy will affect the market. Today, in relation to the positive news from the States, the dollar is expected to strengthen. Fixing above the resistance level of 1.1260 is not recommended for now. At the hourly price, the horizontal volumes had an attempt to test the maximum volume of several days from top to bottom and reverse. At the moment, the situation calls for a day flat in a few days. Afterwhich, well look at the development of events.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie02 For This Useful Post:

Nain00786 (05-15-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, everyone.
      Yesterday, the main task was completed.
      The price gave us the ability to do that, but this is not the end. We need to test it.
      More specifically, the euro is now on the verge of change.
      That is, if we take a decisive step towards the downside, we will see it at 1.1170-1.1180 maybe today.
      In principle, everything is ready for reduction.
      Yesterday, the situation was interesting: they moved up, returned, and then hit a new low of the day.
      The bulls do not buy. But the bears may well enter.
      Moreover, we have confirmation - large volumes (over 2K in the cluster on H4) and a negative delta.
      Yesterday, this happened in the range of 1.1260-1.1250.

Name:  3.PNG
Views: 5962
Size:  127.2 KB

The POC area was not broken - it is a sign of its rebounding strength.
      By the way, it should be noted that when the price went back to its levels, the bulls became more active in the area of 1.1230.
      This can be seen by large point accumulations.
      Thus, they managed to slow down the decline, but then they broke through this area.
      Now we have to wait for the continuation.
      I think that there are two options of how the price can move.
      The first option is to test the volumes accumulated yesterday at the top - to the area of 1.1250, and then to make a breakout of 1.1220 with the first target of 1.1180-70.
      The second option is to move from the current levels, without breaking through 1.1220, but with the same target.
      Anyway, the level of 1.1220 acts as intraday support.
      But since there are signs of sellers, then they will go to test it sooner or later.

Name:  4.PNG
Views: 72
Size:  97.0 KB

As for the traders' positions, yesterday, there was a culmination.
      When growing, the gap between buyers and sellers increased significantly, and then reduced back again.
      Personally, I see a culmination in this, after which the price will continue to move down.

Name:  5.PNG
Size:  58.6 KB

This is not the main indicator, but I still take it into account.

After forming a downward signal, the price often makes a deceptive maneuver and goes against the signal.
      But this is only to confuse traders.
      Now it is important not to consolidate above 1.1265.
      Otherwise, the bulls can easily get a win against the bears.

As for the news calendar, I did not see anything significant for the euro.
      Nevertheless, Donald Trump continues to heat up the situation around China.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The situation on EUR/USD is the same as yesterday. Everything goes according to the previous plan. On H1, there is the beginning of the flat, it is still in force. Yesterday, there was a chance to give a way out of stagnation. But the upside turned out to be limited. Now I think we should expect nothing from EUR/USD. If we consider the options, the uptrend is still the priority. But I'm not sure that we can go up, since the EUR/USD pair has not done anything for the uptrend and has not broken through the significant level of 1.1285. So I can't say for sure whether there will be an upward trend or not. Once we reach 1.1200, H1 will turn down. In this case, we will be able to say that the uptrend is over and the downtrend begins. Honestly, I do not trade EUR/USD since I dont see any prospects in the near future. If there is anything interesting, it will be possible to trade. According to my calculations, we need to go to 1.1200, from 1.1200 to 1.1230, and then towards 1.1160. I see the situation this way, because H1 is in stagnation, and we are at the upper border of this stagnation. This means that the pair needs to go down and reach 1.1160. In fact, there are no such signals yet. But this is normal in such situations, especially since our upward movement is somehow curved.

Name:  6.PNG
Views: 1536
Size:  65.3 KB

Intraday levels.
      Today, as for the intraday levels, the top is 1.1263, the bottom is 1.1226. According to the intraday levels, we are clearly moving up making 5-10 points, but the bulls always have the priority. Today, we will see to whom the priority will be given by speculators. Our further movement depends on it.

Name:  7.PNG
Views: 66
Size:  76.3 KB

Intraday trading.
      I plan to go to 1.1210. The level of 1.1226 will confirm my desires.

Name:  8.PNG
Views: 64
Size:  69.3 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

es992000 is on a distinguished road es992000's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The EUR / USD pair has not seen any strong movement since the morning, continuing to move below 1.1250, noting that Stochastic is creeping towards overbought areas. Therefore, the bearish scenario will remain unchanged for today, Our main targets start at 1.1180 then 1.1100.

The trading range for today is among the key support at 1.1140 and resistance at 1.1280

The general trend for today is bearish

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Euro Resumes Decline - Analysis - 14-05-2019

The EUR / USD pair started to rebound after testing the 1.1250 level yesterday, with SMA 50 forming a strong resistance to positive price attempts, while Stochastic is beginning to provide a negative cross signal now.

Therefore, these factors encourage us to continue with the bearishness, noting that the break of 1.1180 will facilitate the task of moving towards the levels of 1.1100 and 1.1000 which represent our main objectives following, which requires stability below 1.1250.

The trading range for today is among the key support at 1.1140 and resistance at 1.1280

The general trend for today is bearish

Where am I?
      I am:
      Fine

Shaheenfx is on a distinguished road Shaheenfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

due to China and USD trade issues mareket is in this situation less movement.in mareket .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaheenfx For This Useful Post:

Nain00786 (05-15-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Heres the chart for the currency pair EUR/USD:

The pair is currently bargaining at the level of 1.1209, and around the opening level of the day which is the level of 1.1205. Considering that the price is over the top of the level of 1.1215, then the pair is expected to move upward towards the levels of 1.1235, and perhaps to the level of 1.1265. On the other hand, provided that the pair moves below the level of 1.1200, then it will move towards the level of 1.1185, and perhaps to the level of 1.1175.

As we can observe in the chart, the euro/dollar pair is currently trading close to the level of the monthly pivot and in the upward channel. Meanwhile, the main indicators on the M15 also demonstrates an upward movement, therefore, it is recommended to go the upside. However, it is best to wait for the breakdown of the monthly pivot point first and then we could exit from the triangle.

Name:  Screenshot_117.png
Views: 12
Size:  230.1 KB

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Clarence04 For This Useful Post:

Nain00786 (05-15-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, traders!

Unfortunately, the euro did not make it to the level of 1.1240. It started to decline and made a pause at the 1.1200 mark. Growth is waited within the level range 1.1220-1.1230. In this area, well try to make another attempt to push the 1.1200 mark. If it will be done successfully, the decline will further continue in the range of 1.1170-1.1160. From there, we achieve another wave of growth. Today, we are expecting for the release of important news from both of the currency pairs.

[img][/img]

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie02 For This Useful Post:

Nain00786 (05-15-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear traders.
      Let's consider the situation on EUR/USD. Yesterday, the downward reversal was confirmed. It can be said that the target of 1.1200 has been reached, without taking into account a couple of points. So, the downward trend was confirmed, then there was a reversal process with zigzags. A zigzag must be made up to 1.1230 and 1.1240, it is not necessary to rise so high, but these are rebounding levels where we can go. When pulling back up, we need to monitor the levels of 1.1230 and 1.1240 in order to avoid a breakout, otherwise our reversal towards the downside can be broken. So we should be ready for it. Then I expect a rebound from the levels of 1.1230 and 1.1240. And then I think we will come back the level of 1.1200. If everything goes well, the target will be 1.1160. When the reversal is over, we may reach 1.1080. In the meantime, Im waiting for a reversal on H1. I do not know how long it will last, but I hope we will make it by Friday.

Name:  5.PNG
Views: 4683
Size:  78.2 KB

Intraday levels.
      Once we know the situation with a reversal, we can consider intraday levels. First, let's consider the upper level which is 1.1243. Its clear that we are waiting for an upward pullback, which means that for the downtrend, we cannot touch 1.1243, otherwise we will break the downward movement for today. The lower level is 1.1203. The breakout of the 1.1203 level gives us a chance to continue the downtrend to 1.1160. According to the levels, for the downward trend, it is necessary to rise no higher than 1.1243 and break through 1.1203, so as to boldly go towards the downside.

Name:  6.PNG
Views: 77
Size:  76.8 KB

Intraday trading.
      I expect a downward trend. The target is 1.1160, perhaps through a pullback, or maybe without it. The breakout of 1.1243 will cancel the downtrend.

Name:  7.PNG
Size:  54.8 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, traders!

Unfortunately, the euro did not make it to the level of 1.1240. It started to decline and made a pause at the 1.1200 mark. Growth is waited within the level range 1.1220-1.1230. In this area, well try to make another attempt to push the 1.1200 mark. If it will be done successfully, the decline will further continue in the range of 1.1170-1.1160. From there, we achieve another wave of growth. Today, we are expecting for the release of important news from both of the currency pairs.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to Rosie02 for this useful post.

AbaCux (05-15-2019), Nain00786 (05-16-2019), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 92 of 118 ... 87 90 91 92 93 94 97 ...