• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 154 of 157 ... 149 152 153 154 155 156 ...
    Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1568

Thread: EUR/USD (part 80)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

suhailsohail is on a distinguished road suhailsohail's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR/USD:
      Pivot: 1.0985
      Our preference
      Short positions below 1.0985 with targets at 1.0960 & 1.0950 in extension.
      Alternative scenario
      Above 1.0985 look for further upside with 1.1000 & 1.1020 as targets.
      Comment
      As long as the resistance at 1.0985 is not surpassed, the risk of the break below 1.0960 remains high.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

EUR/USD fell 0.06% on Monday, snapping the four-day winning run, which was the longest since June.
      Hence, the average, currently located at 1.0992 is the level to beat for the bulls. A daily close above that level is needed to revive the corrective bounce from recent lows near 1.0880

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to suhailsohail for this useful post.

Street (10-08-2019), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, everyone.

Yesterday, I had a forecast of continued growth. In order to confirm this forecast, I opened a buy deal with the target at the nearest resistance level of 1.1000. We managed to get to it and the price turned back down again.

Yesterday, buyers even managed to break through the level of 1.1000 and passed several points, but unfortunately, the growth didn't continue.

It is not possible to say that the price movement above 1.1000 appeared as the formation of a false breakout, because the breakout consisted of only one point.

Only on the lower timeframe, it can be said that a false breakdown has been formed, and only after the fact.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 4374
Size:  146.2 KB

As for a new buy signal, it will be created after the price manages to break through the resistance range of 1.1000.

The price consolidation above this range will be a strong signal for opening a purchase.

The target for this purchase will be in the range of 1.1025.

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  252.0 KB

The fact that there has been no full-fledged breakout indicates the buyers' weakness.

Especially considering that after reaching 1.1000, the exchange rate managed to slip to the level of 1.0970.

After the breakout of 1.0960, the growth will be cancelled.

If this range is broken through, we should wait only for a successful test of this range and then open a sell deal.

The target for this sale is in the range of 1.0935.

If the price is pushed even lower, after consolidation below this range, we can also open a sale with the target at 1.0900.

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  159.5 KB

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, everyone.

Intraday trading.

Today, I expect an upward movement. 1.0993 will resume the uptrend, 1.1000 will strengthen the uptrend, 1.1010 can break off the uptrend, while the breakout of 1.0961 will cancel the uptrend. But I am not going to open sell deals, since the pair is not yet ready for a downward trend.

Name:  1.png
Views: 3808
Size:  36.4 KB

On Monday, there were no major changes in the market. The downtrend was not cancelled and there was no significant upward movement. So far, there is the first stage of an upward rally. I am waiting for the second stage of the uptrend. Let me remind you that the second stage will start at the level of 1.1035. We must definitely reach it, and it would be desirable to to update 10-20 points. If there is one point left to achieve 1.1035, the level will be considered as untested, and the second stage with an upward movement may not be developed. Today, it can be said that this is the last day for H1. If we fail to go up, bears may take the initiative. So, it is time for bulls to overcome the upper level, otherwise the chance to turn around the trend will be lost. There is a second scenario when the price will be pulled up with zigzags as indicated on the chart. Such a scenario is a sign that the pair is ready for a downward movement. After making zigzags, we usually go down with an impulse, but this option requires hitting a new low on H1. Well, let's see what the intraday levels will show us today.

Name:  2.png
Views: 75
Size:  36.5 KB

Intraday levels for Tuesday.

The upper level is 1.1001.

The lower level is 1.0961.

On M30, the pair is still trading in a downward trend. If we go for a breakout of 1.1001, M30 will be broken. This will give us the level of 1.1035-40. The breakout of 1.10961 will cancel an uptrend within the day.

Name:  3.png
Views: 73
Size:  38.6 KB

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The EUR/USD pair is trading in a sideways trend within the day. That's not good, since the pair may be stuck in this phase for a long time.

Intraday trading:

From a technical point of view, there is a sideways trend within 1.0956 - 1.1000.

According to the weekly chart, the trend is upward.

The annual trend is downward.

As a result, the pair is stuck in the area, the upper border of which is the seller’s zone and its lower border is the level of 1.1000. We can go there, because the price above 1.10 satisfies both buyers and sellers.

From a logical point of view, we should buy within the day according to the trend.

I mean buy deals from the buyers' lower border of 1.0962 with the targets of 1.10 and above.

As for the physics, I see the following reactions and areas in the delta:

Name:  1 (1).png
Views: 1562
Size:  24.0 KB

The balance shows the buyers' dominance. The leading prior is 1.0948 - 1.0968.

In addition, the sideways trend is dominated by the buyers who are buying out market short deals.

Therefore, the upward trend will be cancelled after pushing through the prior, that is, the lower area of 1.0948.

DELTA on M5:

Name:  2 (1).png
Views: 71
Size:  24.8 KB

From the Asian session, we can see the way money has changed hands. First, sellers dominated, then buyers were dominant.

It is too early to talk about buy deals, as the balance is weak. The breakout of 1.0984 will open the way to 1.10 and higher.

Name:  3 (1).png
Views: 70
Size:  62.2 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Street is just really nice Street is just really nice Street is just really nice Street is just really nice Street's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot_Trend     
      Hello, everyone.

Yesterday, I had a forecast of continued growth. In order to confirm this forecast, I opened a buy deal with the target at the nearest resistance level of 1.1000. We managed to get to it and the price turned back down again.

Yesterday, buyers even managed to break through the level of 1.1000 and passed several points, but unfortunately, the growth didn't continue.

It is not possible to say that the price movement above 1.1000 appeared as the formation of a false breakout, because the breakout consisted of only one point.

Only on the lower timeframe, it can be said that a false breakdown has been formed, and only after the fact.

Attachment 145871

As for a new buy signal, it will be created after the price manages to break through the resistance range of 1.1000.

The price consolidation above this range will be a strong signal for opening a purchase.

The target for this purchase will be in the range of 1.1025.

Attachment 145872

The fact that there has been no full-fledged breakout indicates the buyers' weakness.

Especially considering that after reaching 1.1000, the exchange rate managed to slip to the level of 1.0970.

After the breakout of 1.0960, the growth will be cancelled.

If this range is broken through, we should wait only for a successful test of this range and then open a sell deal.

The target for this sale is in the range of 1.0935.

If the price is pushed even lower, after consolidation below this range, we can also open a sale with the target at 1.0900.

Attachment 145873
      Name:  ooo.PNG
Views: 65
Size:  35.4 KB

I think this will likely happen to the pair before any possible break out of the consolidation. united states dollar seems weak on most major pair which could make the currency still be moving under this consolidation until a news comes out to take price either uptrend or down trend. for now its better we ride with the consolidation market pending when the break out of the ranging will take place.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Innocent

arshadrotki is on a distinguished road arshadrotki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends eurusd pair is goin to up thise pair work at thise time olny buy trade. You can buy at thise time give a big dollar profit and your busnies large eurusd a international markit pair we use sell or buy

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear traders.

Yesterday, there was a downward movement, but we failed to go below the area of the POC contract.
      This suggests that bulls are ready to fight.
      But after such a downward momentum, opening buy deals seems to be risky.
      Despite all this, I will work according to my plan. While we are above the core, I will buy. If we go below it... We'll see.
      Yesterday’s plan was half implemented. There was a descent, but without the following growth.
      So, I expect an increase today.
      For now, I am holding my purchases.
      Despite the previous strong downward movement, the pair still has a chance to grow.

According to the delta, we can see a lot of purchases. It seems that we have a limit seller who accepts everyone who wants to buy. And now it is the perfect time to sell.
      However, I am not sure, since in my experience, such scenarios are realized 50/50.
      This may be a situation when buyers are removed, or this is just an opening of a long deal at a better price.
      It is not clear yet.
      Just in case, I will open one sell deal, since the price is now located in the best area for sales.
      That's why I expect an upward movement.
      Once we pass the level of 1.094, I will close the long deals.

Name:  1.png
Views: 4025
Size:  49.2 KB

Now let's consider changes in open interest. According to the preliminary data, over 5 thousand contracts were added yesterday. True, the data are preliminary, but we still can conclude that the majority have added positions. But.. in what direction? Apparently, in an upward direction.

Name:  2.png
Views: 42
Size:  19.5 KB

According to my system, the uptrend is not broken yet. So I will not close buy deals.
      Although, from a technical point of view, everything indicates sell deals.

Name:  3.png
Views: 43
Size:  41.8 KB

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear speculators.

Intraday trading.

The target is 1.0930. The cancellation of the downtrend within the day is 1.0980. The downtrend will be finally broken at 1.0995. 1.0948 will strengthen the downtrend.

Name:  1 (1).png
Views: 3860
Size:  45.6 KB

Yesterday, the EUR/USD pair finally started moving. On H1, the downtrend was confirmed. It can be said that we have completed the first phase of developing the trend, but the target of 1.1035 has not been achieved. So, let's start making another plan. We have the confirmed downward trend. It remains to wait for the conditions for opening sell deals. However, in order to create conditions, we must pull back. A premature downward movement without a zigzag can be false, so it is better not to rush, we should wait for a pullback, and only then go down. So far, I will not write about the lower levels, since a downward signal is still being created. And it is not yet known whether it will be formed. I think so, because there is a complete mess within the day, there is no direction. Without an intraday direction, there may not be movement, that is, the price may be driven in both directions and the pair is likely to move in a sideways trend. Well, we have almost reached the downside, but there are two scenarios as usual. The first scenario includes a clear downward movement, while the second one is a sideways trend. Now I find it difficult to predict the further development. So, we need to wait for intraday signals. Then we will be able to go down. Well, intraday levels will help us.

Name:  2 (1).png
Views: 41
Size:  38.3 KB

Intraday levels.

The upper level is 1.0995.

The lower level is 1.0948.

Yesterday, the breakout of the 1.0961 intraday lower level confirmed the downward trend.
      Let's see in which direction the level will be broken today.

Name:  3 (2).png
Views: 40
Size:  39.6 KB

Yesterday, in the American session, the pair moved as expected and then went to hit a new low.

Before

Name:  4 (1).png
Size:  67.1 KB

After

Name:  5.png
Size:  27.8 KB

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear speculators.

Today, I expect the pair to head towards the bottom. The uptrend has been broken. According to the technical analysis, the balance has shifted to the sellers' side, but...is this really so?

Name:  1 (2).png
Views: 3846
Size:  22.5 KB

In the delta, there was a way out from the range of 1.0960 - 1.1000, which indicates a downward movement.

The way out in the delta was supported by the limit seller who had absorbed all the demand.

Now we are trading near the upper border of the seller - 1.0960.

The trading idea includes short deals at 1.0963 with short intraday targets at 1.0940.

Name:  2 (2).png
Views: 44
Size:  64.5 KB

As you can see on the chart, the areas are being worked out.

As for changes in OI, 5 396 contracts were added. And this is a serious sign of a downward movement, since the money has been poured at the lower levels according to the delta.

Name:  3 (3).png
Views: 42
Size:  28.5 KB

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Amused

Mootsi365 will become famous soon enough Mootsi365 will become famous soon enough Mootsi365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Market dropped away yesterday as momentum to fully break trend resistance gave way. Pivot gave way but seen a recovery. Will we see a test of the daily highs and trend resistance @ 1.1002/05
      If we push higher then there is further resistance at 1.1025/32 followed by another period of daily highs and a 38.2% fib between 1.1068/82. Strong resistance since end of August up to 1.1109. 50% fib @ 1.1145.

Reply to thread
    Page 154 of 157 ... 149 152 153 154 155 156 ...