• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 350 of 356 ... 345 348 349 350 351 352 355 ...
    Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 3555

Thread: EUR/USD (part 80)

1. #3491 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

meowsyub93 is on a distinguished road meowsyub93's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Good morning everyone!

The euro wasnt able to move up yesterday, as a result of which price reversed after renewing the high of the previous daily range. However, such a signal is against the main bullish trend, therefore, it is best to ignore it, especially since EUR/USD will resume its rise today after testing the dynamic support level of 21 EMA. The key level will be the local resistance level of 1.20103, at which there are two scenarios that could develop. The first one is a breakout and consolidation above the resistance level, which will result in a further price increase towards 1.22137.

Meanwhile, the second scenario is a reversal from 1.20103, which will resume the global sideways trend. Its direction will be towards the local support level of 1.17626, or the local support level located at 1.17108.

Name: EUR USD.png Views: 19 Size: 146.5 KB

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. TOP MESSAGES
      2020-09-23   10:42
      Best post today #1
      Accrued payments  24 USD

In the morning session, the euro/dollar pair is trading in the channel near the levels from the previous close. The US dollar continues to strengthen against the euro. Currently, the European currency remains under pressure, while the greenback is appreciating against all other majors. On Wednesday morning, markets are waiting to see a number of important macroeconomic reports from Europe. They can possibly provide some support for the euro.
      Attachment 280205
      The pair is likely to go through a moderate upward correction in the first half of the day. However, I expect the downtrend to continue as the pair is still trading in the bear market. A possible pivot point is seen at 1.1735, and Im planning to sell below this level with the targets at 1.1645 and 1.1605. Under a different scenario, the pair will start to rise above the mark of 1.1735. After settling there, it may then test the levels of 1.1755 and 1.1775.

The attachment
      2020-09-24   02:05
      Best post today #2
      Accrued payments  0 USD

Good day to all traders and speculators who are here in the forum!
      Lets discuss the current situation of the euro/dollar currency pair:
      The decline of the quotes continued on the market. At the moment, the euro/dollar pair is located at approximately level of 1.166. The pound, in turn, is also declining, but this will be discussed later. For its forecast, it is believed that a slight pullback is necessary and it is likely that we will have a white candlestick for Thursday and Friday, but not much than was shown earlier.
      Generally, in case that someone has open buy orders, it is suggested to close them while testing the indicated pair of the flat zone 1.175-1.176. They should reach this zone, but if they can move higher, we have the extremum option at 1.183. However, it is unlikely that the quotes of the pair will reach this zone just like how we managed to leave the flat. Now, we will slightly make corrections upwards and then continue with our movement.
      Have a profitable day to all of you!
      Attachment 280479

The attachment
      2020-09-25   11:34
      Best post today #3
      Accrued payments  0 USD

Attachment 281273
      In the early session, the euro/dollar pair is trading in the range and is holding near the closing levels from yesterday. The pair has shown very moderate growth. Yesterday, the pair edged higher on positive economic data from the US and the news that the US Secretary of the Treasury entered negotiations about a new stimulus package. The pair is ahead of the weekend. It could also move within the upward correction after a decline seen this week. In the first half of the day, the pair is likely to continue a moderate upward correction. However, I expect the pair to resume the downtrend. At the moment, the pair is trading in the bear market. A possible pivot point is seen at 1.1715, and Im going to sell below this level with the targets at 1.1635 and 1.1615. As an alternative, the euro/dollar pair will continue to rise above the level of 1.1715. After settling there, it may then test the levels of 1.1735 and 1.1745.

The attachment
      2020-09-29   10:22
      Best post today #4
      Accrued payments  0 USD

Today, the euro/dollar currency pair is trading in a fairly narrow range near yesterday's closing price levels. On Monday, the pair advanced slightly as part of a technical correction. At the beginning of this trading week, the US dollar lost part of its gained positions. The European common currency is still trading under pressure due to the growing problems related to the spread of the coronavirus in Europe. Traders of the US dollar are in anticipation of the first debate between Biden and Trump.
      Attachment 283074
      In the first half of the day, I expect the euro/dollar pair to continue correcting upwards, but in general, I think that the main scenario implies the resumption of the downward trend. The pair is trading under the control of bears. A possible pivot point lies at the level of 1.1725.
      Currently, I am going to sell the euro/dollar pair below this mark to reach the target levels of 1.1635 and 1.1585. Of course, there is an alternative scenario. The euro/dollar pair may continue moving in an upward trend as yesterday, break through the level of 1.1725, and consolidate above it.

In this case, the way towards the levels of 1.1755 and 1.1775 will open.

The attachment
      2020-09-28   09:51
      Best post today #5
      Accrued payments  24 USD

Today, the euro/dollar currency pair is trading within a range slightly above the closing price levels of the last weekly session.The pair is likely to correct its decline during the last week. The European common currency is still trading under pressure due to the problems associated with the spread of the coronavirus outbreak in Europe. At the moment, the US dollar is in demand among investors as a safe-haven currency. Today's macroeconomic calendar is bereft of any important releases.
      Attachment 282561
      In the first half of the day, I expect the pair to make some upward correction, but in general, I expect it to continue moving in a downward trend. The pair is being traded under the control of bears. A possible pivot point lies at the level of 1.1675. Today, I am going to sell the euro/dollar pair below this mark with a view to reaching the target levels of 1.1585 and 1.1535. Of course, there is an alternative scenario. The euro/dollar pair may start gaining ground, break through the level of 1.1675, and consolidate above it. In this case, the pair may continue to correct towards the levels of 1.1695 and 1.1715.

The attachment
      2020-09-29   09:49
      Best post today #6
      Accrued payments  18 USD

Yesterday, I thought that the euro could test the support level of 1.1600, but given the weak momentum, I did not expect a clear breakout of that level. However, the euro made a rebound from the pair's low of 1.1613. At the moment, the potential for further growth remains. Bulls are expected to face strong resistance at 1.1720, as well as slight resistance at the level of 1.1700. Support is located at 1.1645, but only a breakout below 1.1620 will signal that the current moderate upward pressure is fading away.I do not exclude the pair's further movement towards 1.1600, but I think that the level of 1.1565 will remain strong. If this support does not resist, the euro/dollar pair is expected to receive support around 1.1500. If the price breaks through strong resistance at 1.1720 (1.1760 earlier), the bearish trend will be broken.
      Attachment 283057
      In general, amid the current problems related to the US dollar, the pair is likely to move upwards rather than downwards. However, the euro's upward movement will be limited by the area of 1.2100-1.2200 due to the ECB's negative interest rates. Both the United States and Europe are suffering from the threat of a second wave of the coronavirus pandemic. The US budget deficit could be about 25% of GDP, which could affect the US dollar. Markets are still full of dollar liquidity, and the greenback is expected to continue trading under pressure. The demand for the US dollar among investors will increase again if it becomes clear in early 2021 that the spread of the virus will be contained this winter, as this will reduce the need to further build up the US fiscal deficit.
      Attachment 283058

The attachment
    4. #3492 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

The EURUSD currency pair is showing negative dynamics and is trading at the level of 1.1848. Technical indicators on the 4 - hour chart indicate a probable decline: the SlopeDirectionLine indicator line with parameters (10.3) is colored red and with parameters (20.1) - similarly colored red, GannsSignalStopLoss_V4 is colored red, the laguerre line (gamma 0.66, CountBars 950) falls below the level of 0.85, the lines of the stoneaxe indicator (8, 24, 89) are declining, including the black line (24) trading below 0.00, and the bars of the WaddahAttarExplosion indicator are colored red and are above the orange line indicating the strength of the sellers. I would also like to note that the quotes are below the monthly opening price, above the weekly one, and the opening price of the daily candle is 1.1847. Resistance levels: 1.1856, 1.1881, 1.1931. Support levels: 1.1831, 1.1781. I am considering short positions below 1.1831 with the target of 1.1781. An alternative scenario is relevant above the resistance level 1.1856.
      Name: EURUSD16092020.png Views: 18 Size: 223.9 KB

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Macliodor For This Useful Post:

Ajmal309 (09-17-2020)

6. #3493 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Marzia83 will become famous soon enough Marzia83's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

The pair is currently trading near the opening of the day which is at 1.1840. My analysis for today is that, if the price manages to reach above the level of 1.1861 then the pair will most likely move upward with the target at the level of 1.1870. If this level is broken, the upward trend may continue with the next target of 1.1900. On the other hand, if the price trades below the level of 1.1830, then a downward trend is possible with the target at the level of 1.1820. A breakdown of this level may force further decline to the level of 1.1810.

At the moment, the pair is trading below the daily pivot level and the MA72 trend line. So far the indicators on the H1 chart suggest a possible growth. This, I will only look forward to if the price manages to trade above the level of 1.1861. If not, then I expect a downward pullback.

Name: M16.png Views: 54 Size: 47.5 KB

7. 2 users say Thank You to Marzia83 for this useful post.

Ajmal309 (09-17-2020), Unregistered (1)

8. #3494 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

LincolnFxinvestor is on a distinguished road LincolnFxinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Name: 1.png Views: 762 Size: 147.9 KB

The euro/dollar pair is located near the 1.1850 marks. Yesterday, the euro was able to show moderate growth against the greenback. The pair even reached new local highs near the level of 1.1900. However, bulls failed to consolidate at these new highs.

Germanys economic data released on Tuesday provided support for the instrument. Thus, the investor confidence index from ZEW rose to 77.4 in September from 71.5 in the previous month, while it was forecast to fall to 69.8. At the same time, the eurozone's economic confidence increased to 73.9 from 64, while the expected level was 62.8.

Name: 2.png Views: 70 Size: 206.1 KB

Today, investors focus will be on the Federal Reserve's monetary policy announcement and US retail sales for August. Today, the pair is moving in the bearish trend as clearly seen from the H1 and H4 charts.

However, the pair is unlikely to go below the 1.183 mark. Moreover, a reversal point is close. Taking into account important fundamental data and the sideways range on the daily chart, the price may consolidate above 1.185. Yet, I think it will unlikely happen. There is a signal that the price will possibly go down from 1.185.

9. #3495 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

The EURUSD currency pair is showing negative dynamics and is trading at 1.1767. Technical indicators on the 4 - hour chart indicate a probable decline: the SlopeDirectionLine indicator line with parameters (10.3) is colored red and with parameters (20.1) - similarly colored red, GannsSignalStopLoss_V4 is colored red, the laguerre line (gamma 0.66, CountBars 950) falls below the level of 0.15, the lines of the stoneaxe indicator (8, 24, 89) are declining, including the black line (24) trading below the level of 0.00, and the bars of the WaddahAttarExplosion indicator are colored red and are located above the orange line indicating the strength of the sellers. I would also like to note that the quotes are below the monthly opening price, below the weekly one, and the opening price of the daily candle is 1.1814. Resistance levels: 1.1781, 1.1831. Support levels: 1.1731, 1.1681. I am considering short positions below 1.1781 with the target at 1.1731. An alternative scenario is relevant above the resistance level 1.1831.
      Name: EURUSD17092020.png Views: 16 Size: 217.4 KB

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Macliodor For This Useful Post:

Ajmal309 (09-17-2020)

11. #3496 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Cai is an unknown quantity at this point Cai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I can agree that the target for bears is still the level of 1.1719. I have 1.1716 for H4, and due to the fact that yesterday we were not only able to collect stops below 1.1832, but also gained a foothold below this key level, my envelopes on H1 and H4 scales sharpened their guides south even before Powels' press conference and thus issued plans for the doll to collect feet under 1.1800. In general, when they bounced yesterday from 1.1800, I could not believe that they would leave the level again and not collect stops under 1.1800, but the fact that Asia, now, has lowered the price tag here and we are not in a hurry to jump out of here suggests that there were fewer stops than it took to pour money into the market to collect them- this means they will look for even more lower stops and maybe even approach 1.1700 - a huge amount of stops accumulated under it.

Name: Sept-17-2020 Forum 1.png Views: 10 Size: 99.0 KB

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cai For This Useful Post:

Ajmal309 (09-17-2020)

13. #3497 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

Ajmal309 is a jewel in the rough Ajmal309 is a jewel in the rough Ajmal309 is a jewel in the rough Ajmal309's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      116 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

View live Euro / U.S. Dollar chart to track latest price changes. Trade ideas, forecasts and market news are at your disposal as well.
      Get instant access to a free live streaming EUR USD chart. This unique Euro Dollar chart enables you to clearly notice the behavior of this pair.
      Daily Pivots: (S1) 1.1824; (P) 1.1862; (R1) 1.1884; More..

Intraday bias in EUR/USD remains neutral for the moment. Further rise is mildly in favor with 1.1754 support intact. On the upside, break of 1.2011 will resume whole rise form 1.0635. Nevertheless, on the downside, firm break of 1.1754 will turn bias to the downside for 38.2% retracement of 1.0635 to 1.2011 at 1.1485, to correct the rise from 1.6035.
      Attached Images    
      ajmal

14. #3498 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Greetings to our dear traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Lets talk about the euro/dollar currency pair:

Everyone was waiting for the Feds meeting yesterday, however, nothing significant happened. There was not much activity in the market recently, which is becoming usual. Nevertheless, the euro resumes to gradually expand below in the end. Now, we are about to reach the level of 1.1760. This channel in which the price has been holding on for the third month has probably become familiar to everyone, but nothing can be done. Perhaps, the US election should be blamed for this, but we are not sure. The prices are kept in the same ranges, which will be then broken in opposite directions. Generally, it is not suggested to trade while the price is still in a sideways channel and thus, we should wait for it to come out in any direction first. At the moment, we are inclined downwards. From the point of view of technical analysis, the moving averages are located above the current price, which indicates that the downward movement will continue. The stochastic indicator, in turn, is getting close to the overbought zone and there is a possibility that the price may move upwards from the support level of 1.1760. This scenario is very likely given that the price is in the side channel. So, we will start from the indicated support level, wherein we can continue the upward trend. In case of breaking through this, we should expect the price to the level of 1.1700.

Name: sdhgtu.png Views: 10 Size: 353.6 KB

15. #3499 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

HwaYongYeonHwa is on a distinguished road HwaYongYeonHwa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello everyone!

Price reversed and moved downwards in the chart, as a result of which a bearish candle was formed, which was able to break through and consolidate below the dynamic support level in the form of 21 EMA. Nonetheless, I will still adopt neutral trading, waiting for a clear signal both at the price level of 1.170626 and at the local support level located at 1.17108.

I will open long positions only if the quote moves towards the level of 1.20103, and there, I will start trading to price level 1.22137, as such will bring me good profit since EUR/USD will go in that direction on the price chart. In addition, the current global trend is bullish, so priority in trading is in favor of longs. Euro may rebound from 1.20103 and return to the designated support levels below, but it will still go back to trading upwards right after.

Name: EUR USD.png Views: 7 Size: 145.4 KB

16. Dragon
    17. #3500 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Marzia83 will become famous soon enough Marzia83's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

The pair is currently trading below the opening of the day which is at 1.1805. My analysis for today is that, if the price manages to reach above the level of 1.1775 then the pair will most likely move upward with the target at the level of 1.1805. If this level is broken, the upward trend may continue with the next target of 1.1837. On the other hand, if the price trades below the level of 1.1745, then a downward trend is possible with the target at the level of 1.1735. A breakdown of this level may force further decline to the level of 1.1725.

At the moment, the pair is trading below the daily pivot level and the MA72 trend line. So far the indicators on the H1 chart suggest a possible decline. This, I will only look forward to if the price manages to trade below the level of 1.1735. If not, then I expect an upward pullback.

Name: M17.png Views: 20 Size: 43.1 KB

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Marzia83 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 350 of 356 ... 345 348 349 350 351 352 355 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 10