• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 103 of 106 ... 98 101 102 103 104 105 ...
    Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1057

Thread: EUR/USD (part 80)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Aubrey is on a distinguished road Aubrey's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For the euro/dollar currency pair, the daily candle closed at a bearish with a large pullback up which is almost half of the candle. This means that the bulls arenít going to quit yet. Most likely, it will try to reach the main goal, the Fibonacci level -38.2 (1.1377). The price is not seen higher yet. Tuesday has a weak volatility. The moving average EMA with a period of 200 (blue) is near the Fibo -38.2. It is expected not to reach much higher today. However, on the other hand, the bulls donít need this because they could simply close the daily candle on top of the fibonacci -38.2, a good signal for the continuation of the upward trend.

Today, the Producer Price Index (PPI) in the USA will be announced. And based on the forecast, this will favor those in the upward direction. In case of a price decline, a rising trend line (white) and support at -1.1250 will be the main goal. The stochastic indicator is in the overbought zone which generates a sell-signal. Today, it will most likely test the fibo-38.2 (1.1377) for strength. Tomorrow, a good rollback will occur as the stochastic works.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aubrey for this useful post.

Abeeha (06-12-2019), Mespahprof (06-13-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Another stagnation of the euro after an intensive week.
      Hello, dear speculators.
      We are losing the euro again ...

We were a little pleased with the euro's optimism, but now it goes into the stagnation period.
      Nevertheless, this week, we will see the transfer of volumes from one contract to another.
      According to the CME data, the price has not gone anywhere, while open interest has changed a lot.

Name:  10.PNG
Views: 588
Size:  76.9 KB

If you look at the futures chart, it can be noted that the price is currently above the core of the contract and the core of the year.
      In fact, this is a signal for growth.
      The only thing that confuses me in the long-term trend is the lack of pullback on H4.
      Of course, there were small pullbacks, but there was no deep one yet.
      Considering that we are close to the intended target, I suppose that by the end of the week, we will be able to grow and then pull back.
      Today, I see the only option: to go down to the area of 1.1260-1.1220 and then to go up from here.
      Here is the strong support which was not tested after Friday's breakout yesterday.
      That is, we went to the other side, but did not confirm our intentions.
      So, the action plan for today is simple: I expect a pullback and I will buy below 1.1260.
      The targets are short. I expect that on Thursday or Friday, I will cover most of the purchases in the range of 1.1390-1.1400.

Name:  11.PNG
Views: 528
Size:  56.9 KB

As for the news background, there is nothing interesting for the euro-dollar pair. However, this does not mean that we will stand still today.
      Significant movements for a whole week usually start on Tuesdays.
      Let's see what will happen this time.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Abeeha is a jewel in the rough Abeeha is a jewel in the rough Abeeha is a jewel in the rough Abeeha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if we see the marName:  EURUSDH4.png
Views: 63
Size:  43.6 KBkrt of the pair EUR/USD its move so slow last 3 days ,, so we can see The EURUSD pair continues to rise calmly, to move away gradually from the EMA50, thus, the bullish trend scenario will remain valid as it is without any change for the upcoming period, depending on the price stability above 1.1230 and 1.1180 levels, but because there are just 20% chance to market down side so as our trend our main waited target is located at 1.1440 level
      The expected trading range for today is between 1.1255 support and 1.1420 resistance.The expected trend for today: Bullish

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

CelestineJones03 is on a distinguished road CelestineJones03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings to all traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Hereís the chart for the currency pair euro/dollar:

The pair EUR/USD moved upwards yesterday following the news regarding CPI; however, it came back to the level of support found at 1.13066. After which, the pair managed to break through this level of support also yesterday and is now trading below this level. On the other hand, it seems that the daily level of resistance had a false breakdown, and thus, the euro/dollar is heading further at the bottom. This is all displayed by the RSI indicator on which constructed the diver. Therefore, it is assumed that there is a high possibility that the decline of the pair will resume going towards the level of support of 1.11920. The pair is most likely to move lower considering that the pair managed to move at this level. Thus, we can expect the downward movement of the pair to continue since the key level for this day is the daily resistance which is either upside or downside. As the pair broke through this level, we thought about the start of the upward movement. However, it was a false breakdown causing the pair to move downwards. Given this reason, the priority now is the downward movement to the level of support at approximately 1.11920, as well as the support level at around 1.11254. It is assumed that there are buy orders that the pair will take out; with this, it does not seem that the pair is going to long in the upward direction and depart behind such levels with a set of positions.

Name:  Ñîõðàíåííîå èçîá&#240.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  160.5 KB

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CelestineJones03 For This Useful Post:

Mespahprof (06-13-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My system signals uptrend. Itís hard to say what we are going to see today. The price is retreating from 1.1340-50. However, it takes so long that bulls get stronger. The longer the pair remains around these levels, the better for bulls.
      I donít find the present situation interesting as it needs the pair to perform some zigzag movements, and it will take a couple of days. Thus, we can do some intraday trading here.
      Let me explain my point of view. H1 is headed down, while H4 is headed up. So, we can catch both movements Ė upwards and downwards Ė within a day.

Name:  3.PNG
Views: 4295
Size:  79.6 KB

Intraday levels for today are not that strong as H1 and H4 are against each other.

Name:  4.PNG
Views: 56
Size:  68.7 KB

My forecast worked half way yesterday, the price did not reach 7 pips till 1.1350. However, it reached the lower bound within a day.

Intraday trading. Today the pair is headed downwards targeting 1.1270-50. If the price touches 1.1310, the downtrend will be canceled.
      Iím not going to enter the market to buy as the signals are not clear.

Name:  5.PNG
Views: 54
Size:  75.9 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Austin is on a distinguished road Austin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi to all! From the resistance level of 1.1285, a rebound is made to continue the decline to the support level at 1.1260. The decline structure is currently under construction. There is a need to follow the decline and make a breakthrough attempt at the support level of 1.1260. Price savings highlight the rectangles. If a successful breakthrough at the resistance level of 1.1285 will be done, there will be an attempt to resume growth to the resistance level of 1.1300. Now, we are more inclined to continue the decline.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Austin for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Twouch will become famous soon enough Twouch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today I read forex news that US dollar stand strong, Thus I believe that EURUSD pair will fall further more. If we look on EURUSD pair it already break 38.2 fibo support and stay under that area. Price might fall towards fibo 23.6 lavel. As its friday last trading day we will see negative move if price climb then it could be a retracement.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Here is my review of the EUR/USD pair. The prevailing trend is upward, but at the moment of writing I witnessed some pullback to the downside. The target level was at 1.1195 where the price may rebound and continue rising. The pullback was actually slow, and there were two reasons for that. First, the Federal Reserve is scheduled to announce its interest rate decision next week. Second, technical indicators on the H1 and H4 time frames were providing contradicting signals. As seen on the chart, the yellow line is up-directed which means that a deep pullback is unlikely to occur soon. In our case, the price may fail to reach 1.1195 but show some zig-zag movements in a tight range. At the same time, the white line has reversed to the downside, signalling the bearish trend. So, the H4 chart showed a rise while the H1 indicated a fall. That is why the pullback was feeble. Nonetheless, my bullish scenario remained valid.These mixed signals make it difficult to trade intraday as no certain direction can be defined. Smaller time frames, M15 and M30, were showing flat movements, so I didnít manage to find the suitable points to enter the market. Basically, that was the reason why I did not open a deal on EURUSD yesterday. Now Iím waiting for M15 and M30 to provide upward signals so I could open buy deals. Some of them are going to be short-term take profit orders while others will be medium-term orders with targets at the breakeven points. So, this is the current picture on EURUSD chart.

Name:  3.PNG
Views: 975
Size:  58.8 KB

The intraday levels for today are the following:
      The upward target lies at 1.1301. The downward target is at 1.1267. These are the key levels that can help to determine the further price direction.

Name:  4.PNG
Views: 38
Size:  74.0 KB

Usually, I publish my yesterdayís signals in order to see a possible reversal. Yesterday the downward signal led us towards the target in accordance with my plans. So, I guessed the direction right. Good for me.

Yesterday I wrote: Downward targets for today at 1.1270-50. This scenario may become invalid once the price reaches 1.1310. I will not place sell orders for now, as the momentum is not strong enough to reach 1.1330.

Name:  5.PNG
Views: 36
Size:  88.9 KB

Intraday trading. The target is at 1.1250-40, a reversal is possible upon reaching 1.1300.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

dimon1973 is an unknown quantity at this point dimon1973's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR / USD entered Ichimoku cloud. Tenkan, Kijun and the upper boundary of the cloud remained on top of the price. Now the path to the bottom of the cloud is open. The stochastic just raised up and left the oversold zone, and is ready to go down again. I sell
      Õ4
      Name:  2018-08-26_192450.png
Size:  70.1 KB

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dimon1973 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The euro decided to go down after 3 days of trading sideways.
      Meanwhile, the pairís growth is limited, so it will not rise above 1.1310-1.1320.

Name:  6.PNG
Views: 2840
Size:  55.4 KB

Thus, letís get ready to dip to 1.1220, maybe even to 1.1190.
      Considering the characteristics of this pair, the decline may take several days.
      The pair did not let me get my profit as it failed to reach my target of 1390. So, the retreat will start sooner than I thought.
      Volumes show that the price will test 1.1340 (1.1420 on the new contract, 1.1330-1.1340 for the spot price).

Name:  7.PNG
Views: 37
Size:  48.2 KB

However, I believe the price will rise to 1.1300 as maximum and then turn downwards.
      The CME report shows that most of the volumes have been moved to the new contract already, in the range of 1.1270-1.1340.
      So, we should consider this zone in the future. It will be the core of the contract. If the price consolidates above it, we should buy. If the pair goes below it, it will be a signal of a downtrend.

Name:  8.PNG
Size:  48.9 KB
      Last edited by FxTaylor; 06-14-2019 at 12:36 PM.

Reply to thread
    Page 103 of 106 ... 98 101 102 103 104 105 ...