Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Rosie02 is on a distinguished road Rosie02's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, traders!

Unfortunately, the euro did not make it to the level of 1.1240. It started to decline and made a pause at the 1.1200 mark. Growth is waited within the level range 1.1220-1.1230. In this area, weíll try to make another attempt to push the 1.1200 mark. If it will be done successfully, the decline will further continue in the range of 1.1170-1.1160. From there, we achieve another wave of growth. Today, we are expecting for the release of important news from both of the currency pairs.

[img][/img]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie02 For This Useful Post:

Nain00786 (05-15-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear traders.
      Let's consider the situation on EUR/USD. Yesterday, the downward reversal was confirmed. It can be said that the target of 1.1200 has been reached, without taking into account a couple of points. So, the downward trend was confirmed, then there was a reversal process with zigzags. A zigzag must be made up to 1.1230 and 1.1240, it is not necessary to rise so high, but these are rebounding levels where we can go. When pulling back up, we need to monitor the levels of 1.1230 and 1.1240 in order to avoid a breakout, otherwise our reversal towards the downside can be broken. So we should be ready for it. Then I expect a rebound from the levels of 1.1230 and 1.1240. And then I think we will come back the level of 1.1200. If everything goes well, the target will be 1.1160. When the reversal is over, we may reach 1.1080. In the meantime, Iím waiting for a reversal on H1. I do not know how long it will last, but I hope we will make it by Friday.

Name:  5.PNG
Views: 4510
Size:  78.2 KB

Intraday levels.
      Once we know the situation with a reversal, we can consider intraday levels. First, let's consider the upper level which is 1.1243. Itís clear that we are waiting for an upward pullback, which means that for the downtrend, we cannot touch 1.1243, otherwise we will break the downward movement for today. The lower level is 1.1203. The breakout of the 1.1203 level gives us a chance to continue the downtrend to 1.1160. According to the levels, for the downward trend, it is necessary to rise no higher than 1.1243 and break through 1.1203, so as to boldly go towards the downside.

Name:  6.PNG
Views: 69
Size:  76.8 KB

Intraday trading.
      I expect a downward trend. The target is 1.1160, perhaps through a pullback, or maybe without it. The breakout of 1.1243 will cancel the downtrend.

Name:  7.PNG
Views: 66
Size:  54.8 KB

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Rosie02 is on a distinguished road Rosie02's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, traders!

Unfortunately, the euro did not make it to the level of 1.1240. It started to decline and made a pause at the 1.1200 mark. Growth is waited within the level range 1.1220-1.1230. In this area, weíll try to make another attempt to push the 1.1200 mark. If it will be done successfully, the decline will further continue in the range of 1.1170-1.1160. From there, we achieve another wave of growth. Today, we are expecting for the release of important news from both of the currency pairs.

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to Rosie02 for this useful post.

AbaCux (05-15-2019), Nain00786 (05-16-2019), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Buzzed

AbaCux has a spectacular aura about AbaCux has a spectacular aura about AbaCux's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello And great to see you all guys i am new here and i wanna share my personal analysis and thoughts and opinions etc with all of you
      and i also need some correction and making sure that i need to learn here in the community as well.
      Now wanna give my analysis for the EURUSD that euro is trading not in a good position but you can Buy it with proper money management
      on the dips that would be great to buy it now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AbaCux For This Useful Post:

Nain00786 (05-16-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today, many traders expect a decline in the euro, with hitting a new low.
      So do I.
      For four days in a row, the euro has been showing that it is not going to go up.
      All the attempts to grow were stopped and the growth ended with a false breakout for collecting stop loss orders.

As for the options, today, I have the optimal level of support at the strike of 1.1175.
      The level of resistance in the form of call options is in the range of 1.1220.

The price is now striving for the upper level, from which we should consider selling the euro.

The expected range for today is small and consists of only 50 points, but if the euro manages to make such a fall today, it will be good.

If the price is really able to make an increase to 1.1220, we should not miss a chance to sell.
      Today, I expect the maximum possible growth in options to the mark of 1.1237 where I have placed an additional pending sell order.

Name:  8.PNG
Views: 4217
Size:  124.6 KB

Option open interest.

According to the latest changes in open interest, the activity was quite high.
      If we take into account the nearest important call level, it is at the strike of 1.1250.
      Today, this will clearly be the ceiling for growth.
      Yesterday's maximum activity was accumulated at this level, since the addition amounted to 993 contracts.
      We should sell from this level, since it will not be easy to break through this level on the first try.
      This behavior indicates that there are concerns about high volatility, and the sellers' stop orders are expected to be removed.
      The significant additions of call contracts indicate that there are concerns about growth.

As for put options, the addition was much more modest.
      The overall activity was rather weak.
      The main support at the strike of 1.1175 was strengthened.

Name:  9.PNG
Views: 64
Size:  136.1 KB

Trading plan for today:
      Today, I expect further attempts to remove unnecessary sell beginners, but then the price reduction will resume.
      The first sell deal was set in the range of 1.1216.
      Take profit and stop loss orders are 100 points.
      The second additional sale will be at 1.1235.
      Stop loss and take profit orders are also 100 points.
      The risk in the transaction will be 3% of the deposit.
      I consider buy deals only from 1.1170 with the targets of 100 points.

Name:  10.PNG
Views: 61
Size:  139.6 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Ghania111 will become famous soon enough Ghania111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes now days euro is not going well.so trader's should trade with large equity .and small lots so they can be safe from.loss.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ghania111 for this useful post.

AbaCux (05-15-2019), Nain00786 (05-16-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Buzzed

AbaCux has a spectacular aura about AbaCux has a spectacular aura about AbaCux's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EURUSD outlooks is in pressure of huge fall but that's a trick belongs to market marking be here my dear and you will soon see a perfect rate Spike in the EURO investors need to be careful because euro is preparing themselves for the raly upto 1.1400 level.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to AbaCux for this useful post.

Nain00786 (05-16-2019), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Clarence04 is on a distinguished road Clarence04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Name:  529330047.png
Views: 35
Size:  31.7 KB

Welcome to the forum everybody!

Hereís the forecast for the EUR/USD currency pair:

For the currency pair euro/dollar, the pair is currently bargaining between the levels of 1.1230 and 1.1169. Trading will not be considered until the price exits from this range. Moreover, purchases with the target level of 1.1292 will be considered only, provided that the level of 1.1230 will break down from the bottom going upwards. On the other hand, sales will be considered with the target level of 1.1108 in the event that the level of 1.1169 will breakdown.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The downward trend is still in force; and we are not afraid of any momentums. According to the technical analysis, H1 is directed down. We have a debt at 1.1170 which must be taken. So we should follow this level. Once M15 finishes its upward signal and turns to the downside, I expect we will reach the level of 1.1160. According to my calculations, M15 may rise to 1.1230. Then I think we will turn down when the American session starts. So, be ready to get profit when there is a signal.

Name:  3.PNG
Views: 4529
Size:  79.2 KB

Now let's consider the levels for today. They will show us the way to profit. Today, the top is 1.1224, while the bottom is 1.1177. Now we can consider what happens if we combine all this with H1 and M15. It turns out that on M15, a pullback is possible, but not up to 1.1224, otherwise our intraday downward trend will be cancelled. Next comes the level of 1.1177. But everything is clear. In case of a breakout, we will confirm the downtrend and go to 1.1150.

Name:  4.PNG
Views: 33
Size:  68.0 KB

Intraday trading.
      M15 is directed up within the day, that is, we will pull back from the downside. I expect a downward trend. The target is 1.1160. The cancellation of the downtrend is the breakout of 1.1224. As I plan, we will go down when the American session starts.

Name:  5.PNG
Views: 36
Size:  78.6 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I donít even know what to say about the euro.
      The EUR/USD pair is trading in the range between 1.1115 and 1.1260. Actually, itís almost 150 pips, but the pair is stuck in the middle of the range.

Name:  6.PNG
Views: 4456
Size:  212.6 KB

In this situation, Iím waiting. Iím waiting for the price to test 1.1260. A breakout above this level will be a good reason to consider opening long positions.
      In case the pair touches 1.1260 and does a false breakout, but then goes back below it, the euro will likely visit its lows. I think. Iím not sure if it will happen this week, but maybe.
      For now, I donít have any open trades, just watching and reading the forum.

Have a good bearish day!

Name:  7.PNG
Views: 30
Size:  51.1 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 93 of 95 ... 88 91 92 93 94 95