• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: EUR/USD (part 80)

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,265 Times in 8,476 Posts

Default EUR/USD (part 80)

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post
      Yesterday's D1 time frame candle: strong bearish doji
      General direction: bearish
      Expectation: down
      Short commentary: We have a strong "caution" candle yesterday so this might signal a breakout. Watch out for hints to where the market might be heading out.

Yesterday's D1 time frame candle: strong bearish candle
      General direction: bearish
      Expectation: down
      Short commentary: The doubt is solved and the market is moving down. Consider only opening short instead of long position.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-18-2018), Khurramshahzad (01-18-2019), laser (10-19-2018), redzuansauti (01-16-2019), talin (10-22-2018), upwork (11-07-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2207 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,321 Times in 4,689 Posts

EUR / USD remains heavily bearish.
      After found support in the 1.1480 area, EUR / USD failed to recover above the 1.1530 threshold. This has revived the decline, and we are back to the 1.1450 area. Note the quick wick to 1.1515 which is due to a break and downward acceleration of USD / JPY.

However, EUR / USD has quickly corrected downward. This shows that the pair will have trouble bouncing in the very short term.
      The risks therefore seem more downward, and this should remain the case as we move below 1.1530.

Name:  Sans titre.png
Views: 716
Size:  28.7 KB

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-19-2018), Haviz (11-26-2018), Khurramshahzad (01-18-2019), laser (10-19-2018), talin (10-22-2018), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

laser has a spectacular aura about laser has a spectacular aura about laser's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

technical analysis of eur/usd is strong bearish trend today.
      pivot point. 1.1477

Resistance level. 1.1570

Supporting level. 1.1400

Attached Images  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to laser For This Useful Post:

Khurramshahzad (01-18-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ForexRich is a jewel in the rough ForexRich is a jewel in the rough ForexRich is a jewel in the rough ForexRich is a jewel in the rough ForexRich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The euro was seriously pushed yesterday.
      During the European session, the put level was being worked out well, but with the arrival of the Americans, the situation changed. The sharpest upward impulse served as a good opportunity to another approach in the opposite direction for major traders. There were too many traders in the market inorder to buy the euro "at a discount".
      Such a maneuver clearly had an impact on the changes in the optional trend.
      And the trend changed in the opposite direction. At 1.1550, call orders dominated, which naturally affected the price.
      Before the breakout of 1.1474 occurred, the growth option remained relevant, but after the breakout and consolidation lower, further growth, at least until the European session, would be unlikely.

Name:  3.PNG
Views: 731
Size:  114.0 KB

Changes in open interest.
      According to the results of the previous day, a rather significant outflow of put options turned out to be at the level of 1.1550 at futures prices.
      Consolidation amounted to 1,708 contracts. This was a very big decrease in insurance.
      Earlier, I assumed several options for the situation development, but the second one was used, namely:
      Outflow of put options relates to the fact that that a strong decline is expected and insurance is not necessary at this level.
      Everything is clear about the first situation. I myself expect a growth from the range of 1.1485 - 1.1474.
      Yesterday, we managed to decline by 30 points below the critical level. We'll see today what the inflow or outflow of open interest will be at different levels.
      In the range of 1.1700 at futures prices, there is a maximum open interest on call options.
      Maximum open interest on put options is around 1.1550.
      Tomorrow, there will be an expiration of the weekly contract, therefore it is clearly desirable that the price should be between two important levels, so that option sellers do not lose their funds.

Name:  4.PNG
Views: 725
Size:  120.4 KB

Trading plan.
      The price is trading below yesterday's area for purchases.
      At the moment, I have two purchases, I will not close them yet.
      The entry price for the first purchase turned out to be 1.1505.
      Profit order will be set at 1.1605 and stop order will be placed at 1.1405.
      The second limit purchase is opened from the borders of the critical level for reduction. The entry price turned out to be 1.1480. The level for profit order is at 1.1580 and the stop order level is at 1.1380.
      The risk in transactions is 3% of the deposit.

Name:  5.PNG
Views: 724
Size:  150.9 KB

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to ForexRich for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-19-2018), Khurramshahzad (01-18-2019), laser (10-22-2018), talin (10-22-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2207 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,321 Times in 4,689 Posts

The downside risks have strengthened, the first support at 1.1508 has been broken. Although 1.1431 is a strong support, but I expect a fall to 1.1411. There is also a risk of testing the recent low at 1.1301.

Only a return above 1.1625 would neutralize the chart and allow an increase to the 1.1790 / 1.1815 area.
      Im still thinking euro will rise for the medium term, but there is still work to be done.
      Name:  Sans titre.png
Views: 690
Size:  26.9 KB

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-19-2018), Khurramshahzad (01-18-2019), laser (10-22-2018), talin (10-22-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a glorious beacon of light TraderGeorge is a glorious beacon of light TraderGeorge is a glorious beacon of light TraderGeorge is a glorious beacon of light TraderGeorge is a glorious beacon of light TraderGeorge is a glorious beacon of light TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today's intraday trading does not differ from yesterday's one, as today, I expect almost the same movement as yesterday.
      Also, I expect a downward movement during the Asian session, so I will make a purchase from the bottom to the top.
      As for the details of the movement, the southern scenario is still relevant. Within the day, the cancellation of the south is a breakout of 1.1480, the targets are below - 1.1430 and 1.1390. At the moment, the price is developing which indicates a southern impulse. Therefore, during the Asian session, I expect a downward movement, the price will be driven back. Later, we will see where it is pulled back and stopped, and then weíll make decisions for adding sales. The rebounding levels are 1.1480 and 1.1510. Well, a breakout will speed up the pullback, but do not forget that after the pullback, it is still expected to go down, so while we should not wait for the strong north.

Name:  6.PNG
Views: 691
Size:  38.7 KB

As for the trading range for today, the top is 1.1610, the bottom is 1.1345.
      As for the levels confirming the directions, the top is 1.1527, the bottom is 1.1479. At the moment, just like yesterday, we are starting the day with the southern confirmation, and are already below the level.

Name:  7.PNG
Views: 698
Size:  70.2 KB

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to TraderGeorge for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-19-2018), Khurramshahzad (01-18-2019), laser (10-22-2018), talin (10-22-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

crazyprofit has a spectacular aura about crazyprofit has a spectacular aura about crazyprofit has a spectacular aura about crazyprofit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today, I expect a good activity on this pair.
      A brief analysis of the current situation and trading plan.

After a strong impulse, the pair was able to ease up during the Asian session and stopped at the level of 1.1460.
      And here's where it gets interesting.

The fact is that a local minimum of 1.1430 is to be broken ahead.
      For this we need to tank up. That is what the pair will do during the European session.
      I expect that the breakout will be over the level of 1.1430, and during the American session, the level will be broken.

Currently, the borders of disbalance are at the levels of 1.1520 and 1.1480.

Name:  8.PNG
Views: 701
Size:  99.9 KB

What is the action plan?

Everything is simple:
      1. I expect a pullback to the north in the area of about 1.1480 and will add a sale there.
      2. I we go higher, in the area of 1.1520, I will add. In this case, stop orders will be above the level of 1.1540.
      3. I expect a breakout of the local minimum and a movement to the 14th figure.
      4. The part of consolidation will be at the level of 1.14, while another part (if the market gives such an opportunity) will be at 1.1380.

It's too early for purchases. The price can still go to the overlow in the area of the 14th figure.
      At this level, or even lower (right up to 1.1343), we will be able to open purchases.
      That's where yesterday major players added a decent amount of put options.
      That is, they hedged their transactions from falling below the specified prices in such a way.
      Therefore, it's quite possible to use the 14th figure today.

Name:  9.PNG
Views: 682
Size:  96.7 KB

I expect the northern pullback, after which I will continue to conquer the 14th figure.
      It's most likely to be the last dash for bears.
      But they are unlikely to be able to reach 1.15. I am planning to enter a bit earlier at a price of 1.1480.
      It's also possible that before a downward movement, the price may hang out in the range of 1.1520 Ė 1.1450.

Name:  10.PNG
Views: 703
Size:  27.9 KB

14. The following 10 users say Thank You to crazyprofit for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-19-2018), Khurramshahzad (01-18-2019), laser (10-22-2018), Unregistered (7)

Banned
      I am:
      Dead

Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      608 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yesterday before market closing eur usd recover 100 green pips and closed daily bullish candle however as stoshtic oscillator and parabolic sar on daily time frame given good sell signal and also eur usd is under good bearish trend for intra day so next week we can sold eur usd at 1.6000 with tp 1.5000 just for intra day
      Daily Strong Resistance at = 1.1655
      Daily Minor Resistance at= 1.1594
      Pivot Point at = 1.1492
      Daily strong Support at = 1.1451
      Minore Support at = 1.3907

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to Vampire551 for this useful post.

fariaa (12-03-2018), Khurramshahzad (01-18-2019), laser (10-22-2018), talin (10-22-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

laser has a spectacular aura about laser has a spectacular aura about laser's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

technical analysis of eur/usd is bearish trend today.
      pivot point. 1.1494

Resistance level. 1.1630

supporting level. 1.1400

Attached Images  

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to laser for this useful post.

Khurramshahzad (01-18-2019), talin (10-22-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a glorious beacon of light TraderGeorge is a glorious beacon of light TraderGeorge is a glorious beacon of light TraderGeorge is a glorious beacon of light TraderGeorge is a glorious beacon of light TraderGeorge is a glorious beacon of light TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today, as for the intraday trading, I expect a pullback to the levels of 1.1470-1.1460 on M15, but there is a chance that it can be done through the 1.1550 level.
      Today, I expect a movement to the south or through the level of 1.1550. And after the descent, my expectations are northern, but most likely this will not happen today, since it will take a lot of time to move around these levels, but if we go south through the level of 1.1550, the probability is much greater, then after the downward pullback, we will have no chance of going north, but today Iíll take 1.1550 and 1.1460, this is my range. I would buy here, but today is Monday, there is no rush. But if we get the level of 1.1550, I will make a purchase there.

Name:  3.PNG
Views: 1442
Size:  43.0 KB

As for the trading range for today, the top is 1.1590, the bottom is 1.1400. So far, the price is ďthinkingĒ about the level to conquer, well, let it think, no need to rush.
      As for the levels confirming the directions, the top is 1.1499, the bottom is 1.1432, the situation is very interesting, we are currently above 1.1499, but before the arrival of Europe, the price is often below this level, and this is the first sign that something is not right with the north.
      Well, while I stick to my previous plan, I expect a pullback down, then a signal to the north. So far, I will not change plans, until my targets are broken.
      So, I wish everyone successful trading.

Name:  4.PNG
Views: 657
Size:  67.3 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast