• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 81 of 118 ... 76 79 80 81 82 83 86 ...

Thread: EUR/USD (part 80)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

fariaa is a jewel in the rough fariaa is a jewel in the rough fariaa is a jewel in the rough fariaa is a jewel in the rough fariaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      329 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear good night. How are you? i am well. Today Eur/Usd already up trend or sky rocket, the price will reached Price 1.1324 and now stay is price 1.1321. I think that, this price will be down trend and reached to price 1.1230 but if the price going to up trend the will be hit to 1.1376 or 1.1445. If the price uptrend then the price back from 1.1376 or 1.1445 it is dependent Pin bar or bearish Candlestick then you again sell the price. as per you analysis chart give the following.
      Attached Images  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fariaa For This Useful Post:

setforex (04-14-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

setforex will become famous soon enough setforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR / USD: Euro Dollar finds resistance and corrects slightly before the weekly close

The EUR / USD had posted a bullish break this morning rising above 1.1285.

Resistance had blocked all attempts to increase since March 27, and the pressures especially since April 9, finally won.

In a week marked by the ECB, the minutes of the FOMC and the postponement of the Brexit, traders have waited the last day to get out of the consolidation range.

Note that today that the index of consumer confidence of the University of Michigan in the United States, came out below expectations at 96.9 against 98.1 expected, did not have much impact on the Forex, then that EUR / USD was already stuck below 1.1325.

Indeed, a return below 1.1285 could encourage a stronger bearish correction, with risks of return to 1.1255 / 50 at first.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to setforex For This Useful Post:

forex1lover (04-14-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

forex1lover is on a distinguished road forex1lover's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR / USD found resistance and corrected slightly before the weekly close. The strongest threshold reported at 1.1320 / 1.1325 remained firm before the weekly close.
      A break above will remain necessary to accentuate the movement towards 1.1350 then 1.1370 and 1.1400.
      On the downside, the first support comes to 1.1300, before the more significant threshold of 1.1285.
      Indeed, a return below 1.1285 could encourage a stronger bearish correction, with risks of return to 1.1255 at first.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to forex1lover for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

CelestineJones03 is on a distinguished road CelestineJones03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings to everyone who are here in the forum!

Today, the market opened with a slight gap in the upside direction for the euro/dollar currency pair. Last Friday, after the ascending movement, the pair rolled back a little and thus, it is presumed that the pair will continue its pullback and the divorce as well. It is expected that the EUR/USD pair will move under the level of support, and then followed by a false breakdown of this support. After that, the pair will be heading towards the upside direction once more going to the level of resistance at 1.13417. The pair will then earn a cluster of sell orders and then will make a movement back in the downside direction. Meanwhile, the other option goes like this: there will be no further correction and then, the pair will head upwards which is at around the current positions. From the area of the resistance level at the upside, the pair will roll back and head to the downside. However, this option is not that possible compared to the first option.

Name:  Ñîõðàíåííîå èçîá&#240.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  141.0 KB

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to CelestineJones03 for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Rosie02 is on a distinguished road Rosie02's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For resistance, the dollar will find it difficult to breakthrough without necessary correction. The stochastics went to the downward direction. Today, the first downward correction impulse is shown. It might be short-term, but there is a good chance to go further to the support level at 1.1184. In any case, buy now. However, now is not a good time and if quotes wonít overcome support then another correction to the upward direction will be formed then that would be the time to buy.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Rosie02 for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear speculators.
      Today, as for the intraday levels, the top is 1.1323, while the bottom is 1.1281. The breakout of these levels will indicate the direction within the day. According to the technical analysis, the upward way to 1.1440 is open, but I doubt whether the bulls will be able to accept such an exit to the upside. But the breakout of 1.1281 will open us the way to the target of 1.1230. Now it remains to wait for one of the intraday levels to be broken through.

Name:  3.PNG
Views: 3729
Size:  72.2 KB

We still have the upward trend. H4 and H1 turned around. On H4, there was a wave up. H1 is directed to the upside. M15 is directed to the upside. The main time frames moved to the upside. Here, everyone should decide whether to work upwards or stand aside. Well, I like to catch reversals, so I will wait for the American session to decide exactly what to do with the EUR/USD pair. And now let's figure out the options for a pullback and consider where the uptrend will be broken.
      M15 goes to the "sell" area at 1.1290.
      H1 goes to the "sell" area at the level of 1.1275.
      When touching the level of 1.1235, a rebound is expected on H4.
      From these levels, we will see where EUR/USD will go.

Name:  4.PNG
Views: 50
Size:  97.8 KB

Intraday trading.
      Within the day, M15 is still directed to the upside. The target is 1.1340. The confirmation of the uptrend is the breakout of 1.1323. The cancellation of the uptrend is 1.1281.
      Once we get 1.1281, we will break the uptrend on M15 and H1, then we will wait for another upward movement and a downward reversal. Well, for a full downward reversal, we should wait for H1 to make a wave down. In the meantime, the trend is upward, and, in order to turn to the downside, we have to make zigzags. First zigzag will take place on M15, and then on H1. So those who are afraid of lowering the price, should not worry, we will always have time to work against the trend.

Name:  5.PNG
Views: 48
Size:  81.2 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor is a glorious beacon of light FxTaylor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear speculators.
      The Asians began to drive the pair to the top.
      The gap was closed and the upward movement began.
      Now let's see what's next.
      Will they be able to break through 1.1323 or back out?
      Now I have something like this:
      - around 1.1240-1.1250, the bulls were able to stop the seller, gained enough liquidity, and pushed the price to 1.1290;
      - then they went down to test this zone, the test was successful;
      - after testing it, the price went up and updated 1.1290, then there was a small pullback and an upward movement again;
      - on the way to 1.1320, the sellers tried to stop the bulls;
      - at 1.1323, the buyer backed out and the price pulled back,
      but since we have not gone below 1.1290, or even 1.1280, itís too early to talk about the downward trend.

Name:  6.PNG
Views: 3509
Size:  90.9 KB

Besides, we should consider the situation according to the COT reports on the net positions of large speculators.
      So, despite the slight growth of the pair, the net leverage position has barely changed.
      The only thing is that the dealers have slightly reduced.
      And since they do not engage in speculation, but merely insure their business, a decrease in net positions may indicate a possible increase.
      But the fact that leverages are globally directed to the upside throughout the year, can break the upward trend of the pair at any moment.

Name:  7.PNG
Views: 48
Size:  111.7 KB

Thus, we should not count on global growth, but for now, there is no reason to enter sell deals.
      The first sign will be the weakening of the bulls.
      That is, when they begin to lose ground and will not be able to hold their levels:
      - the first level is 1.1290-1.1280;
      - the second level is 1.1250-1.1240.
      In this case, it will be possible to talk about sales.
      While we are in balance, we will move from the lower borders to the upper ones.
      If we look at the chart, one interesting level can be highlighted, the sellerís area of 1.1340-1.1390.
      The bears will be aggressive here.
      Here is the place where there may be a pullback in the direction of about 1.1250.
      Therefore, when the price gets here, we need to be very careful with buy deals.

Name:  8.PNG
Size:  94.9 KB

As for the level of 1.1290, it is quite possible that they will be able to get here and pull back.
      But the most likely scenario implies a slight pullback and further upward movement.
      So I would not take chances with sales, this is the time for opening buy deals.
      Despite all this, the pair can do otherwise.
      For me, this is a breakout of the uptrend for a few days.
      This option is possible after the price consolidation below 1.1280-90. Then we can try to sell within the day with short targets.

In addition, I expect a pullback in the area of 1.1240-50 on H4.
      If we reach the level of about 1.1380, we may fall down from there.
      Although it is not a fact. Taking into account the pair's behaviour, such pullbacks are unlikely.
      We'll see.

Name:  9.PNG
Size:  31.6 KB

According to the traders' positions from the book community, it becomes clear why there is no point in changing the direction.
      Most are selling, but buyers are in a greater drawdown.
      Thus, an upward movement can only exacerbate this situation.
      In principle, this is exactly how the market goes. Therefore, I expect growth.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

So far, the rate continues to trade within the ascending channel and this is a good chance to make money on buy deals.
      Today, I expect another slight price correction downwards, after which the growth will continue.
      On Friday, the price tested the upper range of the channel and even managed to break through it, but there was no consolidation.
      At the moment, the main target for growth is at the level of 1.1320, that is, the test of Friday's high.
      The price consolidation above the upper border of the channel will be an additional signal to buy.
      Cancellation of the signal for purchases will be a successful test of the sales area and consolidation below this range.
      The target for reduction will be on the back of the channel.
      Today, I have already opened a sell deal and placed a take profit order at 1.1390.

Name:  13.PNG
Views: 3202
Size:  148.1 KB

If the growth continues today, we can expect a signal for opening a sell deal after the breakout in the range of 1.1330.
      The main condition for sales will be the formation of the false breakout of 1.1330.
      After the price manages to break through and consolidate below it, we will be able to open another sale.
      The breakout and price consolidation below 1.1280 will be another signal for opening a sell deal.
      The nearest level for placing a take profit order will be at the level of 1.1250.

Name:  14.PNG
Views: 45
Size:  138.9 KB

On Friday, a lot of market sales were added at the maximum price values.
      All these sales were made in a very narrow range, about 15 points, which indicates that sales could also be limited, which did not provide the price with high volatility.
      According to the market profile, the maximum volume was added at the upper price values of Friday, above which the price failed to rise and made a correction.
      Today, the price has already managed to make a test of this level for sales and now it remains only to wait for the decline as confirmation.

Name:  15.PNG
Views: 43
Size:  82.5 KB

The breakout that occurred on Friday was formed when there was a large number of purchases.
      The delta indicator indicates the predominance of purchases with the breakout of 1.1280.
      Today, this range will act as the main support level.
      If the price fails to break through it, then after a successful test, it will be possible to buy the euro and close the sales which I have opened from 1.1310.

Name:  16.PNG
Views: 43
Size:  79.0 KB

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Supi29 is on a distinguished road Supi29's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There's a bearish correction, which is taking place on the Daily chart. We've got two 'Three Methods' patterns in a row, so it's likely that the pair is going to reach the previously tested resistance at 1.1405. The subsequent pullback from this level could lead to a decline towards the closest support at 1.1292 by the last 'Three Methods' pattern.
      Attached Images  

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Supi29 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3042 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,886 Times in 1,203 Posts

the Eur / Usd is now running officially withing a bullish trend , but to be more honest i see the bullish trend now is turned to a sideway trend , you can look at the consolidation period on the 4h time frame and you will find how the pair is trading in a very tight area between the resistance level 1.1323 and the support area 1.1287 , personally i expect if the price still below 1.1310 during the next coming hours we will find a bearish trend which will target at first the support level 1.1287 and then the major target in my opinion will be the other support which also represents a daily support at 1.1233

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), WassIFX (04-17-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 81 of 118 ... 76 79 80 81 82 83 86 ...