• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 157 of 157 ... 152 155 156 157
    Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1570

Thread: EUR/USD (part 80)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear traders.

Monday is a difficult day for many, but long-awaited for us.

Today, I expect a pullback.

On Friday, the price bumped into the area of 1.1060, but failed to break through it.

Now we are pulling down and the first important stop on which the further direction of the intraday movement will depend is the level of 1.1020.

If we break through it, the uptrend will be temporarily cancelled.

Name:  1.png
Views: 2983
Size:  33.5 KB

The first important downward target is in the range 1.0990-1.0980.
      This is where we can get support of bulls and continue growth in the medium term.

Name:  2 (1).png
Views: 55
Size:  33.0 KB

Besides, this is also an area where maximum liquidity for futures has been accumulated over the past week.

And not only over the past week, but also from the start of the contract.

So, is it important to achieve this area and see what traders will do.

If we break through it in a downward direction, the uptrend will be cancelled in the medium term.

If we rebound from it, we will open purchases and move on to the area of the 12th figure.

Name:  3.png
Views: 49
Size:  50.5 KB

Name:  4.png
Views: 50
Size:  20.6 KB

As for the current contract, it turns out that we have reached the 11th figure with the maximum open interest in call options.

I think it is not interesting to pull the price higher. I believe we should go down.

And if we consider the contract in more detail, it can be seen that on Friday (when the 11th figure was achieved), traders started to add put options at the bottom.

Name:  5.png
Views: 49
Size:  62.4 KB

In general, I think this is a sign of a downward trend.

At the moment, we are likely to go down by at least 100 pips, somewhere in the area of 1.1095-96 at forex prices.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear speculators.

Intraday trading

The targets are 1.0980 and 1.0970. The breakout of 1.1062 will cancel the downtrend.

Name:  1 (1).png
Views: 2920
Size:  35.6 KB

The general trend has great strength to break a correction at any moment. And there is currently a correction from the general trend. Let me remind you that according to the technical analysis, the trend will be broken at the level of 1.1120. But before breaking it, we must make some zigzags. At first, we should reach 1.1120. After getting to 1.1120, I expect a downward pullback which may be up to 1.0980-60.

The level of 1.0980-60 is the point of the rebound where bulls will defend their positions. If they canít, bears will take the initiative. In a word, the level of 1.0980-60 acts as a barrier between the upside and downside. When rebounding from the levels of 1.0980-60, we should follow the resistance level of 1.1120. At this level, we will find out whether the trend will change to uptrend or bears will create strong resistance. These two levels, 1.1120 and 1.0980-60, will show what to expect in the near future.

Name:  2 (2).png
Views: 47
Size:  48.0 KB

Intraday levels for Monday.

The upper level is 1.1062.

The lower level is 1.1006.

As for intraday levels, on Friday, we had an expansion. That is, we broke through both the upper and the lower level. Therefore, after the expansion, narrowing is expected. So, today, we may not break through any of the levels. This often happens before reversals. It doesnít matter whether this is a great trend reversal or just a correction.

Name:  3 (1).png
Views: 48
Size:  39.1 KB

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

ira-vandtke is an unknown quantity at this point ira-vandtke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning gentlemen and ladies.
      On Monday, the EUR / USD pair created a high wave candlestick pattern, which indicates investor indecision and impending volatility.
      The German Zew review - economic sentiment (October), due out at 09:00 GMT, is projected at -27.3 against -22.5 in September. Weaker than expected data would strengthen Germanyís fears of a recession, which may lead to a steady decline in the single currency below 1.1013. Well, strong data on the contrary, will add potential to the bulls.
      Uncertainty persists and I will reap the breakdown of one of the strong levels. A technical signal for growth can be a confident breakdown of a strong head level 1.1059, at the same time a breakdown of level 1.10 will give a sell signal.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Fever01 is an unknown quantity at this point Fever01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

today technical analysis of this pair eur/usd is bullish trend.

pivot point. 1.1027
      current price. 1.1025

1. Resistance level. 1.1040
      2. Resistance level. 1.1060
      3. Resistance level. 1.1080

1. Support level. 1.1015
      2. Support level. 1.1005
      3. Support level. 1.1000
      Attached Images  

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear traders.

Liquidity is still being accumulated ...

Now itís important to understand that we are standing still. In fact, we are stuck. And this will keep up until the balance changes.

As we can see, the euro is inclined to the top.

Yesterday, during the European and American sessions, the buyers' areas were tested. This is a reaction. Therefore, there is someone below.

Now let's consider the situation with the balance.

Open Interest:

Name:  1.png
Views: 3223
Size:  37.0 KB

As for turnover, there is a little over 100k. In fact, it is a low rate which has affected volatility.

In this case, the overall negative OI is -4.261, 4% of the total intraday turnover in a narrow range.

Conclusion:

No significant movements are expected today.

In fact, the previous day is likely to be continued.

DELTA:

As for delta, the situation is much more interesting ...

Name:  2 (1).png
Views: 23
Size:  21.1 KB

Since Friday, we have been standing in the range of the buyers - 1.10-1.1060. And at low turnover, there is simply not enough liquidity to push the price towards the bottom.

And the price goes where there is lower resistance.

In our case, these are the upper levels.

Therefore, the trading idea is to buy as close as possible to 1.1000

Of course, in the European session, we may not be allowed to go down.

The upper border of SR short deals has lowered. So, the breakout of 1.1032 will open the way to 1.1062 for intraday trading.
      Therefore, the target is to hit a new high - 1062.

If there is a breakout of 1.10 and the price consolidates below, the uptrend will be cancelled. Moreover, not within the day, but in the medium term. Therefore, short deals seem to be much more attractive after the formation of market conditions.

Now the European session can set the pace. So, we need to watch whether there will be increased volume and whether there is any interest among investors to invest money in euros. According to the previous day, there is no interest. If the situation prevails, we are likely to trade an instrument with low liquidity this week.

Name:  3.png
Views: 25
Size:  61.9 KB
      Last edited by ForexRich; Yesterday at 09:31 AM.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings, everyone!

I was expecting the preliminary estimates on the US GDP for the third quarter to be released next Thursday, but the data release from the Bureau of Labor Statistics was postponed till October 30. Not for too long. Still, the expectations in the market will slightly change as the troubled manufacturing sector in the Eurozone and pigeon rhetoric from the ECB meeting will be on the agenda next week.
      Short-term prospects remain largely the same. Yesterday, I mentioned that the euro/dollar pair ended with losses on Friday, and today the trend in the credit market persists.
      The US Treasuries are significantly stronger against their German counterparts what makes the EURUSD roll back.

Name:  Screenshot_546.png
Views: 1343
Size:  85.8 KB

The rollback will be a sore issue in the coming days. I can already see the pullback in B-wave pattern in the larger-degree trend, and these waves are not calculated proportionally. So, the price can either change by 23% or by 100%. When the price hasnít broken through the important levels to end the downward trend, any decline may gain momentum and turn into a monthís low. At the same time, the above set targets have not been reached yet and the reversal downward trend is very unlikely in this case. According to the fundamental analysis, the downward movement to the 8th figure also seems quite unrealistic now.

The data on industrial sector has expectedly added some pessimism to the market.

Industrial production growth in the eurozone by just 0.4% in monthly terms gives little confidence to market participants. This is fluctuating data, while the adjusted annual indicator reached the annual low of -2.8% which displays a decline in the sector for the 10th consecutive month This is the longest period of a slowdown since the European debt crisis in 2009.
      According to the Eurostat release, no industry sector has shown considerable growth. Every sector saw a decline: from business equipment production to consumer goods. So, for the euro the situation stays unchanged. New industrial orders are reduced, and foreign currency loans are paid back. In stock terms, this means that the euro is being actively sold. By the way, in the European Morning Briefing, Nomura forecasted the euro at 1.0800. I agree that the price can have a possible short-term downtrend, but it is unlikely to repeat the previous lows. The incoming data is weak indeed, but if we keep focusing on it, we may even predict the parity between the two currencies which is almost impossible.

Name:  Screenshot_547.png
Size:  178.4 KB

Given the two factors stated above, a pullback to the lows is highly possible till late Wednesday.
      Moreover, the data on retail sales in the US is due later on Wednesday. If my predictions are right, the upward trend will be resumed. This is my basic scenario for now at least.

According to the technical analysis, the level of 1.1000 serves as a border zone. In case of breaking it, the pair will go upwards to the level of 1.0940. I see the level of 1.0920 as the lowest border for EURUSD to reach. My ADX is slowing down again indicating the EURUSD standstill.
      So, I see the price to slowly move downwards with a later rapid uptrend reversal to the target at 1.1110. Further on, the pair is likely to hold at this level ahead of the ECB meeting.

Name:  Screenshot_548.png
Size:  115.6 KB

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My respect! Here are a few ideas on intraday trading. Today I expect the EUR/USD pair to reach downward targets at 1.0990 and 1.1980. Then, the price is likely to reverse upwards. I donít rule out a breakout of 1.1042.

Name:  4.PNG
Views: 1326
Size:  35.6 KB

EUR/USD is making moderate moves. The uptrend is still going on. This scenario will be canceled if 1.0990 is broken. Let me remind you what I expect for EUR/USD in the short term. I reckon a retracement either from the current level or from 1.1120. A retracement will be followed by the uptrend unless support at 1.0960 and 1.0950 is broken. At present, intraday indicators signal a downward retracement. However, for a serious retracement, the level of 1.0990 has to be broken. A long as it is not broken yet, the 1-hour chart could lift the price to 1.1120. From technical analysis, the uptrend is not a fire-sure scenario. Letís assume the price will move upwards, so it would reach the levels of 1.1060 and 1.1080. It seems that 1.1120 would be just around the corner. However, charts of shorter timeframes put a cap on the uptrend. Perhaps, something will change closer to the New York session. Meanwhile, the move upward remains subdued. The price will move free in case of strong upward pressure. However, if something bad happens during the European trade, the uptrend will be canceled. To get to know what is going on in the market, letís discuss intraday levels just below the chart.

Name:  pic2.png
Views: 24
Size:  34.6 KB

Here are my intraday levels for the trading hours from 10.00 until 18.30. The upper level is 1.1042. The lower level is 1.1013. One important thing is that yesterday the price did not break Fridayís levels. It means that both levels could be breached today. We will make conclusions what will happen later in a due time. In fact, if both levels are broken, this could puzzle me.

Name:  5.PNG
Views: 24
Size:  38.5 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

garra4fx will become famous soon enough garra4fx will become famous soon enough garra4fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR / USD provided negative trading today and approached the test of the breached resistance of the descending channel but rebounded upwards to settle above 1.1000, keeping the bullish scenario valid and active for the coming period, supported by SMA 50, based on stability above 1.0985, noting that our target The main awaited figure is 1.1180

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

ira-vandtke is an unknown quantity at this point ira-vandtke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Currency EUR / USD now resembles a pound before the flight. But not in a day, but in a week, when another pound showed a good and dangerous correction, which scared many.
      Now there is a strong interest towards the dollar, so more and more sellers will appear over time.
      There is a risk of correction in terms of a pound if other traders buy. But because of the news, I think most will go as usual for sale against Eur. Here we will strike. Now we can make a temporary correction, but not lower than the level of 1.0955. And then we fly to 1.1111.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings everyone!

Letís discuss the situation of the euro/dollar currency pair:

For the EUR/USD currency pair, it successfully broke through the level of resistance once again which is found in the area of the price level of 1.10260. Therefore, the pair resume to trade beyond the mentioned resistance level after the breakdown of this level has been affirmed. Technically, the pair is likely to be bought since the requirement for buying the pair are already met and the profit, which the target of the pair, is the level of resistance in the area of price level of 1.10676. As a matter of fact, what is quite alarming is that the pair, following its confirmation with the breakdown, starts to move back to the support, but so far to only buy or sit on the fence.

Name:  Screenshot_2019-10-16_084035.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  335.2 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 157 of 157 ... 152 155 156 157