to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 160 of 391 ... 155 158 159 160 161 162 165 ...
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 3904

Thread: EUR/USD (part 80)

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2020-11-25   10:41
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  0 USD

Hello, dear speculators.
    Attachment 302883
    During the Asian session, buyers managed to pull the price up, and the euro/dollar pair was able to resume its upward movement. The quotes are trading near the high of the 1.1818-1.1919 channel.
    For the euro to continue gaining in value, buyers need to drag the price up so that it can break through the 1.1900 resistance level. In this case, the euro will be able to rise above 1.1919. The level of 1.2000 can be seen as a target.
    However, let's get back to the main problem that we have been experiencing for more than two months. This is the trading resistance level of 1.1900. The euro/dollar pair tried to advance above this level, but traders resumed short positions.
    Today, I expect the price to make another attempt to reach and overcome the level of 1.1919. If buyers fail again, the euro/dollar pair will most likely go deep down. After all, the main trading channel is 1.1700-1.1900.

The attachment
    2020-11-24   10:09
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  0 USD

On the H1 chart, the euro/dollar pair fell to the level of 1.1800. Then the price started to trade upwards in the channel, breaking through its lower border - the level of 1.1849. If the price overcomes the resistance level of 1.1858, the pair is likely to continue its bullish run to the level of 1.1867. Otherwise, the pair will decline from 1.1858 to 1.1840. In case the price breaks through this level, the euro/dollar pair will most likely continue its descent to the level of 1.1825.
    On the H4 chart, the pair went down and broke through the Senkou Span B line of the Ichimoku Cloud equal to 1.1815, thereby showing the main direction of the pair's movement. Then the price rebounded from the level of 1.1800 and started to trade in an upward trend, moving towards the level of 1.1858 through the breakout of the 1.1849 pivot point. If the price rebounds from this level, the pair is expected to slip to the level of 1.1841.
    In case the price breaks through 1.1841, the euro/dollar pair is likely to continue falling to the level of 1.1825, pull back to the level of 1.1833, and decline to 1.1783 to overcome the S1 support level at 1.1792. If the price breaks through the level of 1.1858, the pair will continue rising to the level of 1.1867 and then turn around towards the downside.
    The Renko Scalper indicator points to the pair's bullish trend, and there are no signs of a reversal. The MACD indicator shows a sell signal as the histogram is above the signal line. The breakout of the 1.1883 mark will cancel the pair's downtrend, but I think this will hardly happen.

The attachment
    2020-11-24   09:03
    Best post today #3
    Accrued payments  0 USD

Yesterday, the euro/dollar pair made a significant downward movement. The price fell below the level of 1.1800. However, then it started to gain ground again. As a result, bulls managed to pull the price up to the level of 1.1845. The macroeconomic calendar was bereft of any important releases. It means that something in the political arena has happened. The euro/dollar pair is currently moving upwards again. Moreover, other currencies also advanced against the greenback. Therefore, the news was fake. According to the indicators on the hourly chart, bulls still have the advantage. I suppose that today the price will slowly move in an upward trend to the top, from which it began to decline to the level of 1.1900 yesterday. As for the news, today's macroeconomic calendar includes statistics from Germany. Besides, some data on the US economy is set to be published later. Otherwise, these releases will hardly have a severe impact on market sentiment. Thus, if nothing in the political arena happens again, the euro/dollar pair is expected to continue trading upwards.

The attachment
    2020-11-25   09:05
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  0 USD

As I expected, during the previous session, the euro/dollar pair was trading under the control of buyers. Bulls were able to bring the price back to just above 1.1900. The pair managed to recoup the losses suffered from its previous sharp drop. According to the indicators on the hourly chart, the euro/dollar pair is trading in an upward trend again. Today, in the early European session, the price is likely to make a slight downward pullback and then return to the level of 1.1907. However, I expect the pair to move in a sideways trend until the American session. The movement for the last two days has been quite significant, but the situation in the economic and political spheres is still unclear. Therefore, I think that the quotes will be moving sideways. Today's macroeconomic calendar includes some important releases from the United States. The data on GDP, new home sales, as well as other information will be published today. Thus, this news may have an impact on the market. At the same time, there may be no reaction. Therefore, I still expect the euro/dollar pair to trade in a sideways trend today.

The attachment
  2. #1591 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Ahmedalwan will become famous soon enough Ahmedalwan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

We will complete with your presence daily technical analysis of the most important cross-pairs from my point of view and appreciate how we can take advantage of the opportunities
    Existing ....
    My personal expectations are bullish
    Let us agree that the pair's access to the point (1.64670) is very important
    And it has a lot of significance, we are talking with each other on the chart and note the places of support and resistors, because it is very important that we buy and sell from places de ...
    why ? Because it is simply places that will ensure a little reflection and always degrade the level of support and resistance
    I mean, if we see an example for the pair Da would not have reached the level (1.6340 Hnalagh climbed strongly

My personal expectation is that he will complete the ascent, aiming for big goals, but we will leave it and we will play it and every 30 points we transfer the stoppage and book the profits.
    specifically news is very important to ...

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #1592 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

CelestineJones03 will become famous soon enough CelestineJones03 will become famous soon enough CelestineJones03's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Greetings to all traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Heres the chart for the euro/dollar currency pair:

For todays trading week, the EUR/USD currency pair opened with a small downward gap which has yet to be closed. At present, the price is located at the level of 1.1158. The primary level for today will be the daily level of resistance (1.1176). Considering that the pair manages to gain a foothold at the top of this level, the upward movement will resume to the following daily level of resistance which is the level of 1.1215 that nearly coincides with the Fibo level 61.8 from the past global decline. Now, on the contrary, provided that the pair will be unsuccessful in gaining a foothold over this level, it will pullback downward to the Fibo area - level - 50.00 (1.1145) and perhaps, to the daily level of support particularly to the level of 1.1106.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_257.png‎
Views:	71
Size:	341.6 KB
ID:	148463  

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #1593 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 91 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Hi dear speculators! Lets discuss intraday trading. Meanwhile, the uptrend is still strong, so Ive closed a short position with the downward target at 1.1200. If the uptrend is canceled, the price will dive to 1.1120, then it will make a zigzag upwards, and retrace again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4.PNG
Views:	1936
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	148541

EUR/USD puzzled traders with the uptrend. Thats exactly what I expected. Ive been waiting for the uptrend for long. My idea was to open long medium-term orders. Now I want to tell you briefly my plans for the nearest couple of weeks if someone is interested. If you dont feel like reading my post, you may pass by. Well, friends. I invite you to sit down comfortably by the monitor and get to know my ideas. As you know, my technical indicators have confirmed the uptrend. Currently, the downtrend is being gradually replaced with the uptrend. So, we should wait a bit. The price is going to retrace downward soon. After a pullback, Im getting ready for a long deal for the medium term with the target at 1.1450. However, the uptrend is facing a threat during a pullback. It makes sense to watch the levels of 1.1000 and 1.0980. The price could go as deep as 1.0960. If it declines deeper, the uptrend would be derailed. The preferable scenario is a retracement to 1.1060, 1.1000 would be also all right. Then, the price cold reverse its trajectory and climb.

Im going to watch the whole move on the 1-hour chart because I consider this chart a precise compass. Meanwhile, my compass is showing the northward direction. As soon as we see a price reversal, we will realize that the time is ripe for a pullback. Easy, isnt it? I hope youve grasped my ideas. Those, who did not read carefully, will miss a good chance!

Name:	5.PNG
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	148543

Now intraday levels for Monday: the upper level is 1.1152, the lower level is 1.1114. At present, the price is above 1.1152 which means that the uptrend has been already confirmed. The most important is to have EUR/USD above 1.1152 in the European trade.

Name:	6.PNG
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	148544

5. #1594 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Hello, dear speculators.

1.jpg

As for leverage funds, they still hold short deals (although they took off part), but do not open long deals (they even closed a little). For a clear reversal towards the upside, we need them to open buy deals and close short deals amid growth. But I do not see it. Apparently they have objective reasons to hold short deals. Of course, in favor of sales.

2.jpg

As for futures, I have a good target below. When there is a chance, I will sell. On Friday, before the meeting, I expected that the pound would go down moderately, while the euro would go up.

3 (1).jpg

According to the Community Outlook, there is hope for decline. And we need to find time for a pullback, because there are few customers, which indicates a correction. In short, this also points to a decline in the long run.
    Now let's consider the situation from a fundamental point of view.
    In my opinion, we have three main topics for today: Brexit, the Fed rate, and the ECB economic indicators.

In addition, the US-China trade war which is not over yet is of particular importance as well. However, the elections are ahead, and Trump is unlikely to create a crisis in the run-up to elections. So, I do not expect any destructive actions from him. Well, I think so. But when he is elected for a second term, there will be chaos ...

Brexit is a never-ending story. Nevertheless, I admit an exit of Britain from the European Union without a deal, which will collapse the euro exchange rate as well. Maybe that's what leverage funds count on... In general, for now I consider the situation surrounding Brexit as a driver for the euro's decline.

The next headline is the Fed rate, whether it will be lowered immediately or progressively. It doesnt matter. In any case, the general economic situation is rather good. However, they are easing monetary policy (quantitative easing).

They seem to exercise no control over the situation. The target inflation is still 2%, and there is almost no leverage to influence. And this is not in favor of the euro. In order to change the situation, the ECB will sooner or later have to take some drastic measures.

Conclusion:

Globally, we need to look for a place for a sale, but we need to take into account the fact that a lot of traders have opened short deals. So, it is logical to remove them with stop orders (about 1.1220) or margin calls (at 1.1350). That's the way I see it.

6. #1595 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

FxTaylor is a jewel in the rough FxTaylor is a jewel in the rough FxTaylor is a jewel in the rough FxTaylor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Hello, dear traders.

The situation with the euro is quite stable.

So far, we have not been able to reach the price in the 12th figure. This means that another movement is expected.

Maybe even today.

To do this, we need:

- firstly, do not fall below 1.1172 at futures price, or 1.1133 at forex price.

- secondly, update the level of 1.1170.

Name:	1 (2).png
Views:	2687
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	148578

In the second case, the final target is the area of 1.1200. Here I will fix all purchases.

Leverage funds are not in a hurry to close short deals.

It turns out that they sell in the long term and buy in the medium term. Moreover, using the second option, they earn decent money, and also raise the price for more profitable sell deals.

Obviously, such actions are not in favor of the euro's growth.

But we should note that the leverage funds have not yet begun to actively add short deals, as if to prepare for a new rally.

So I do not expect a protracted downward trend.

Leverage funds have not started to actively open sell deals for a new downward movement. This means that we should not rush into sales.

Anyway, there will be pullbacks, but I dont think that we will begin a reversal without reaching the 12th figure.

Here is the daily chart of futures from the beginning of the year.

It can be seen that above 1.1200, there has been maximum traded volume in the negative delta.

And this zone is next to the POC area of the year.

Therefore, if the price intends to go up, just in this area, and then make a correction.

Name:	2 (2).png
Views:	65
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	148579

According to the weekly options on Friday, the maximum addition was at the strike of 1.1175, that is, 1.1110 on Forex.

Therefore, I suppose we will come back here today.

As for the current monthly contract, there is nothing interesting at this level.

The situation is more interesting at the strike of 1.1100, where the MaxPain level is located.

Name:	3.png
Views:	67
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	148580

To sum up, I can say that there is no reason to sell despite the COT reports and options that indicate the downward movement.

After consolidation below 1.1130, I will consider intraday sales.

At 1.1080, there is strong support. Below we will confirm the medium-term downtrend.

7. #1596 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    113 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,524 Times in 938 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot_Trend     
    Hello, dear speculators.

Attachment 148555

As for leverage funds, they still hold short deals (although they took off part), but do not open long deals (they even closed a little). For a clear reversal towards the upside, we need them to open buy deals and close short deals amid growth. But I do not see it. Apparently they have objective reasons to hold short deals. Of course, in favor of sales.

Attachment 148556

As for futures, I have a good target below. When there is a chance, I will sell. On Friday, before the meeting, I expected that the pound would go down moderately, while the euro would go up.

Attachment 148557

According to the Community Outlook, there is hope for decline. And we need to find time for a pullback, because there are few customers, which indicates a correction. In short, this also points to a decline in the long run.
    Now let's consider the situation from a fundamental point of view.
    In my opinion, we have three main topics for today: Brexit, the Fed rate, and the ECB economic indicators.

In addition, the US-China trade war which is not over yet is of particular importance as well. However, the elections are ahead, and Trump is unlikely to create a crisis in the run-up to elections. So, I do not expect any destructive actions from him. Well, I think so. But when he is elected for a second term, there will be chaos ...

Brexit is a never-ending story. Nevertheless, I admit an exit of Britain from the European Union without a deal, which will collapse the euro exchange rate as well. Maybe that's what leverage funds count on... In general, for now I consider the situation surrounding Brexit as a driver for the euro's decline.

The next headline is the Fed rate, whether it will be lowered immediately or progressively. It doesnt matter. In any case, the general economic situation is rather good. However, they are easing monetary policy (quantitative easing).

They seem to exercise no control over the situation. The target inflation is still 2%, and there is almost no leverage to influence. And this is not in favor of the euro. In order to change the situation, the ECB will sooner or later have to take some drastic measures.

Conclusion:

Globally, we need to look for a place for a sale, but we need to take into account the fact that a lot of traders have opened short deals. So, it is logical to remove them with stop orders (about 1.1220) or margin calls (at 1.1350). That's the way I see it.
    Well, The current trends of eur gbp are still bullish. we should wait for a breakout then real situation may be clears. moreover,we don't enter long Buy entry in order to this condition. brexite also make a non ended issue for 3 months that may be cause of both currencies fall down. So, Try to take short order and close it soon as possible.

8. #1597 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    113 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,524 Times in 938 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by FxTaylor     
    Hello, dear traders.

So far, we have not been able to reach the price in the 12th figure. This means that another movement is expected.

Maybe even today.

To do this, we need:

Attachment 148578

In the second case, the final target is the area of 1.1200. Here I will fix all purchases.

It turns out that they sell in the long term and buy in the medium term. Moreover, using the second option, they earn decent money, and also raise the price for more profitable sell deals.

But we should note that the leverage funds have not yet begun to actively add short deals, as if to prepare for a new rally.

Leverage funds have not started to actively open sell deals for a new downward movement. This means that we should not rush into sales.

Anyway, there will be pullbacks, but I dont think that we will begin a reversal without reaching the 12th figure.

It can be seen that above 1.1200, there has been maximum traded volume in the negative delta.

Therefore, if the price intends to go up, just in this area, and then make a correction.

Attachment 148579

According to the weekly options on Friday, the maximum addition was at the strike of 1.1175, that is, 1.1110 on Forex.

As for the current monthly contract, there is nothing interesting at this level.

The situation is more interesting at the strike of 1.1100, where the MaxPain level is located.

Attachment 148580

To sum up, I can say that there is no reason to sell despite the COT reports and options that indicate the downward movement.

At 1.1080, there is strong support. Below we will confirm the medium-term downtrend.
    Dear sir, Eur/Usd is still bullish side and it can break 1.1217 levels in current week as strong bullish candle has been created on W1 time period chart. I would like to suggest Buy order for H4 time period and try to close it within H4 and do't enter long trad in this situation. But if Eur/usd break 1.1150 then its bullish journey may be end and its next level will be 1.1132. Let's see what will happen in current week.

9. #1598 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Jol298 is an unknown quantity at this point Jol298's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default How to spent your crypto in a smart way?

Empire Market is great and most popular Dark Web Marketplace there is right now. Being this popular has it's consequences continuous Ddos attacks leading essential Empire Market URL to be down, and alternative links too. That means to empire market have to create more and more URLs and tor mirror and links. And the problem is that there are not many ways costumers can get a fresh Empire Marketplace links.
    That's why Empire Market decided to create a special site where their users can at any time discover legit URLs and onion mirrors, for instant enter to Empire Market. Here it is http://empiremarket.site/ be sure to use whenever you you have to login to darknet market empire market.

10. #1599 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Ahmedalwan will become famous soon enough Ahmedalwan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Euro dollars
    Price at the time of analysis 1.1160
    The EUR / USD is trading positively near the resistance level of 1.1230 and trading above the pivotal level of 1.1060. Therefore, the trend will remain bullish unless 1.1060 is breached and stability below. Expected trading range for today is between 1.0990 support and 1.1230 resistance
    Expected trend for today: Bullish

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmedalwan For This Useful Post:

Firmansyahtawan (10-23-2019)

12. #1600 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:

johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    440 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 650 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by FxTaylor     
    Hello, dear traders.

Maybe even today.

To do this, we need:

Attachment 148578

Attachment 148579

Attachment 148580

Today we did not see any good movememt in EURUSD i think EUR and USD both are getting strength and they are pushing to one another. Today first trading day of this week and i was expecting that it will broke the support 1.1190 but due to some pips that barrier is not crossed over. May be tomorrow this resistance crossed. This week overal trend will be in sell direction so you can Sell EURUSD when price remain at 1.1160

13. 3 users say Thank You to johan9900 for this useful post.

Firmansyahtawan (10-23-2019), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
Page 160 of 391 ... 155 158 159 160 161 162 165 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 11