• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 160 of 184 ... 155 158 159 160 161 162 165 ...
    Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1833

Thread: EUR/USD (part 80)

1. #1591 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Abricoska is on a distinguished road Abricoska's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

On Friday, the euro stays close to the highs reached, the dollar tends to decline in the FOREX market amid weakening geopolitical risks and increasing expectations of a key rate cut at the next meeting of the US Federal Reserve. Statistical data from the United States was published on the eve: initial applications for unemployment benefits turned out to be more than forecast, industrial production declined. Not really sure about where euro will go next week.

2. #1592 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

Ahmedalwan will become famous soon enough Ahmedalwan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Euro dollar chart 4 hours
      EURUSD.
      With the beginning of next week we have several possibilities for price action
      1.1256 then 1.1411 level
      It was based on a bullish scenario
      Below 1.1120 the price is expected to test the broken channel
      Also if the price returns to fall from the resistance level 1.1256
      Attached Images  

3. #1593 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

Ahmedalwan will become famous soon enough Ahmedalwan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We will complete with your presence daily technical analysis of the most important cross-pairs from my point of view and appreciate how we can take advantage of the opportunities
      Existing ....
      My personal expectations are bullish
      Let us agree that the pair's access to the point (1.64670) is very important
      And it has a lot of significance, we are talking with each other on the chart and note the places of support and resistors, because it is very important that we buy and sell from places de ...
      why ? Because it is simply places that will ensure a little reflection and always degrade the level of support and resistance
      I mean, if we see an example for the pair Da would not have reached the level (1.6340 Hnalagh climbed strongly

My personal expectation is that he will complete the ascent, aiming for big goals, but we will leave it and we will play it and every 30 points we transfer the stoppage and book the profits.
      specifically news is very important to ...

4. #1594 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

CelestineJones03 will become famous soon enough CelestineJones03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings to all traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Hereís the chart for the euro/dollar currency pair:

For todayís trading week, the EUR/USD currency pair opened with a small downward gap which has yet to be closed. At present, the price is located at the level of 1.1158. The primary level for today will be the daily level of resistance (1.1176). Considering that the pair manages to gain a foothold at the top of this level, the upward movement will resume to the following daily level of resistance which is the level of 1.1215 that nearly coincides with the Fibo level 61.8 from the past global decline. Now, on the contrary, provided that the pair will be unsuccessful in gaining a foothold over this level, it will pullback downward to the Fibo area - level - 50.00 (1.1145) and perhaps, to the daily level of support particularly to the level of 1.1106.
      Attached Images  

5. #1595 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear speculators! Letís discuss intraday trading. Meanwhile, the uptrend is still strong, so Iíve closed a short position with the downward target at 1.1200. If the uptrend is canceled, the price will dive to 1.1120, then it will make a zigzag upwards, and retrace again.

Name:  4.PNG
Views: 1913
Size:  40.1 KB

EUR/USD puzzled traders with the uptrend. Thatís exactly what I expected. Iíve been waiting for the uptrend for long. My idea was to open long medium-term orders. Now I want to tell you briefly my plans for the nearest couple of weeks if someone is interested. If you donít feel like reading my post, you may pass by. Well, friends. I invite you to sit down comfortably by the monitor and get to know my ideas. As you know, my technical indicators have confirmed the uptrend. Currently, the downtrend is being gradually replaced with the uptrend. So, we should wait a bit. The price is going to retrace downward soon. After a pullback, Iím getting ready for a long deal for the medium term with the target at 1.1450. However, the uptrend is facing a threat during a pullback. It makes sense to watch the levels of 1.1000 and 1.0980. The price could go as deep as 1.0960. If it declines deeper, the uptrend would be derailed. The preferable scenario is a retracement to 1.1060, 1.1000 would be also all right. Then, the price cold reverse its trajectory and climb.

Iím going to watch the whole move on the 1-hour chart because I consider this chart a precise compass. Meanwhile, my compass is showing the northward direction. As soon as we see a price reversal, we will realize that the time is ripe for a pullback. Easy, isnít it? I hope youíve grasped my ideas. Those, who did not read carefully, will miss a good chance!

Name:  5.PNG
Views: 51
Size:  34.9 KB

Now intraday levels for Monday: the upper level is 1.1152, the lower level is 1.1114. At present, the price is above 1.1152 which means that the uptrend has been already confirmed. The most important is to have EUR/USD above 1.1152 in the European trade.

Name:  6.PNG
Views: 49
Size:  36.9 KB

6. #1596 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear speculators.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1312
Size:  110.2 KB

As for leverage funds, they still hold short deals (although they took off part), but do not open long deals (they even closed a little). For a clear reversal towards the upside, we need them to open buy deals and close short deals amid growth. But I do not see it. Apparently they have objective reasons to hold short deals. Of course, in favor of sales.

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  214.7 KB

As for futures, I have a good target below. When there is a chance, I will sell. On Friday, before the meeting, I expected that the pound would go down moderately, while the euro would go up.

Name:  3 (1).jpg
Views: 1484
Size:  61.3 KB

According to the Community Outlook, there is hope for decline. And we need to find time for a pullback, because there are few customers, which indicates a correction. In short, this also points to a decline in the long run.
      Now let's consider the situation from a fundamental point of view.
      In my opinion, we have three main topics for today: Brexit, the Fed rate, and the ECB economic indicators.

In addition, the US-China trade war which is not over yet is of particular importance as well. However, the elections are ahead, and Trump is unlikely to create a crisis in the run-up to elections. So, I do not expect any destructive actions from him. Well, I think so. But when he is elected for a second term, there will be chaos ...

Brexit is a never-ending story. Nevertheless, I admit an exit of Britain from the European Union without a deal, which will collapse the euro exchange rate as well. Maybe that's what leverage funds count on... In general, for now I consider the situation surrounding Brexit as a driver for the euro's decline.

The next headline is the Fed rate, whether it will be lowered immediately or progressively. It doesnít matter. In any case, the general economic situation is rather good. However, they are easing monetary policy (quantitative easing).

They seem to exercise no control over the situation. The target inflation is still 2%, and there is almost no leverage to influence. And this is not in favor of the euro. In order to change the situation, the ECB will sooner or later have to take some drastic measures.

Conclusion:

Globally, we need to look for a place for a sale, but we need to take into account the fact that a lot of traders have opened short deals. So, it is logical to remove them with stop orders (about 1.1220) or margin calls (at 1.1350). That's the way I see it.

7. #1597 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear traders.

The situation with the euro is quite stable.

So far, we have not been able to reach the price in the 12th figure. This means that another movement is expected.

Maybe even today.

To do this, we need:

- firstly, do not fall below 1.1172 at futures price, or 1.1133 at forex price.

- secondly, update the level of 1.1170.

Name:  1 (2).png
Views: 2663
Size:  35.8 KB

In the second case, the final target is the area of 1.1200. Here I will fix all purchases.

Leverage funds are not in a hurry to close short deals.

It turns out that they sell in the long term and buy in the medium term. Moreover, using the second option, they earn decent money, and also raise the price for more profitable sell deals.

Obviously, such actions are not in favor of the euro's growth.

But we should note that the leverage funds have not yet begun to actively add short deals, as if to prepare for a new rally.

So I do not expect a protracted downward trend.

Leverage funds have not started to actively open sell deals for a new downward movement. This means that we should not rush into sales.

Anyway, there will be pullbacks, but I donít think that we will begin a reversal without reaching the 12th figure.

Here is the daily chart of futures from the beginning of the year.

It can be seen that above 1.1200, there has been maximum traded volume in the negative delta.

And this zone is next to the POC area of the year.

Therefore, if the price intends to go up, just in this area, and then make a correction.

Name:  2 (2).png
Views: 44
Size:  54.0 KB

According to the weekly options on Friday, the maximum addition was at the strike of 1.1175, that is, 1.1110 on Forex.

Therefore, I suppose we will come back here today.

As for the current monthly contract, there is nothing interesting at this level.

The situation is more interesting at the strike of 1.1100, where the MaxPain level is located.

Name:  3.png
Views: 45
Size:  39.7 KB

To sum up, I can say that there is no reason to sell despite the COT reports and options that indicate the downward movement.

After consolidation below 1.1130, I will consider intraday sales.

At 1.1080, there is strong support. Below we will confirm the medium-term downtrend.

8. #1598 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mariyam2020 has a spectacular aura about Mariyam2020 has a spectacular aura about Mariyam2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot_Trend     
      Hello, dear speculators.

Attachment 148555

As for leverage funds, they still hold short deals (although they took off part), but do not open long deals (they even closed a little). For a clear reversal towards the upside, we need them to open buy deals and close short deals amid growth. But I do not see it. Apparently they have objective reasons to hold short deals. Of course, in favor of sales.

Attachment 148556

As for futures, I have a good target below. When there is a chance, I will sell. On Friday, before the meeting, I expected that the pound would go down moderately, while the euro would go up.

Attachment 148557

According to the Community Outlook, there is hope for decline. And we need to find time for a pullback, because there are few customers, which indicates a correction. In short, this also points to a decline in the long run.
      Now let's consider the situation from a fundamental point of view.
      In my opinion, we have three main topics for today: Brexit, the Fed rate, and the ECB economic indicators.

In addition, the US-China trade war which is not over yet is of particular importance as well. However, the elections are ahead, and Trump is unlikely to create a crisis in the run-up to elections. So, I do not expect any destructive actions from him. Well, I think so. But when he is elected for a second term, there will be chaos ...

Brexit is a never-ending story. Nevertheless, I admit an exit of Britain from the European Union without a deal, which will collapse the euro exchange rate as well. Maybe that's what leverage funds count on... In general, for now I consider the situation surrounding Brexit as a driver for the euro's decline.

The next headline is the Fed rate, whether it will be lowered immediately or progressively. It doesnít matter. In any case, the general economic situation is rather good. However, they are easing monetary policy (quantitative easing).

They seem to exercise no control over the situation. The target inflation is still 2%, and there is almost no leverage to influence. And this is not in favor of the euro. In order to change the situation, the ECB will sooner or later have to take some drastic measures.

Conclusion:

Globally, we need to look for a place for a sale, but we need to take into account the fact that a lot of traders have opened short deals. So, it is logical to remove them with stop orders (about 1.1220) or margin calls (at 1.1350). That's the way I see it.
      Well, The current trends of eur gbp are still bullish. we should wait for a breakout then real situation may be clears. moreover,we don't enter long Buy entry in order to this condition. brexite also make a non ended issue for 3 months that may be cause of both currencies fall down. So, Try to take short order and close it soon as possible.

9. #1599 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mariyam2020 has a spectacular aura about Mariyam2020 has a spectacular aura about Mariyam2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FxTaylor     
      Hello, dear traders.

The situation with the euro is quite stable.

So far, we have not been able to reach the price in the 12th figure. This means that another movement is expected.

Maybe even today.

To do this, we need:

- firstly, do not fall below 1.1172 at futures price, or 1.1133 at forex price.

- secondly, update the level of 1.1170.

Attachment 148578

In the second case, the final target is the area of 1.1200. Here I will fix all purchases.

Leverage funds are not in a hurry to close short deals.

It turns out that they sell in the long term and buy in the medium term. Moreover, using the second option, they earn decent money, and also raise the price for more profitable sell deals.

Obviously, such actions are not in favor of the euro's growth.

But we should note that the leverage funds have not yet begun to actively add short deals, as if to prepare for a new rally.

So I do not expect a protracted downward trend.

Leverage funds have not started to actively open sell deals for a new downward movement. This means that we should not rush into sales.

Anyway, there will be pullbacks, but I donít think that we will begin a reversal without reaching the 12th figure.

Here is the daily chart of futures from the beginning of the year.

It can be seen that above 1.1200, there has been maximum traded volume in the negative delta.

And this zone is next to the POC area of the year.

Therefore, if the price intends to go up, just in this area, and then make a correction.

Attachment 148579

According to the weekly options on Friday, the maximum addition was at the strike of 1.1175, that is, 1.1110 on Forex.

Therefore, I suppose we will come back here today.

As for the current monthly contract, there is nothing interesting at this level.

The situation is more interesting at the strike of 1.1100, where the MaxPain level is located.

Attachment 148580

To sum up, I can say that there is no reason to sell despite the COT reports and options that indicate the downward movement.

After consolidation below 1.1130, I will consider intraday sales.

At 1.1080, there is strong support. Below we will confirm the medium-term downtrend.
      Dear sir, Eur/Usd is still bullish side and it can break 1.1217 levels in current week as strong bullish candle has been created on W1 time period chart. I would like to suggest Buy order for H4 time period and try to close it within H4 and do't enter long trad in this situation. But if Eur/usd break 1.1150 then its bullish journey may be end and its next level will be 1.1132. Let's see what will happen in current week.

10. #1600 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Jol298 is an unknown quantity at this point Jol298's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How to spent your crypto in a smart way?

Empire Market is great and most popular Dark Web Marketplace there is right now. Being this popular has it's consequences continuous Ddos attacks leading essential Empire Market URL to be down, and alternative links too. That means to empire market have to create more and more URLs and tor mirror and links. And the problem is that there are not many ways costumers can get a fresh Empire Marketplace links.
      That's why Empire Market decided to create a special site where their users can at any time discover legit URLs and onion mirrors, for instant enter to Empire Market. Here it is http://empiremarket.site/ be sure to use whenever you you have to login to darknet market empire market.

Reply to thread
    Page 160 of 184 ... 155 158 159 160 161 162 165 ...