----

forumtrader is an unknown quantity at this point forumtrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Name: 2020-09-29 3.jpg Views: 11 Size: 267.2 KB
      On the EUR/USD pair, the price indistinctly sticks in 1.1680 without a chance of breaking higher. At the same time, the price that buyers are gradually pressing to this resistance, and in the end, even with such forces, they are able to break through higher. How much strength they will have after this is another question, and it is possible that immediately after this breakdown, a strong downward movement will follow.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. TOP MESSAGES
      2020-09-23   10:42
      Best post today #1
      Accrued payments  24 USD

In the morning session, the euro/dollar pair is trading in the channel near the levels from the previous close. The US dollar continues to strengthen against the euro. Currently, the European currency remains under pressure, while the greenback is appreciating against all other majors. On Wednesday morning, markets are waiting to see a number of important macroeconomic reports from Europe. They can possibly provide some support for the euro.
      Attachment 280205
      The pair is likely to go through a moderate upward correction in the first half of the day. However, I expect the downtrend to continue as the pair is still trading in the bear market. A possible pivot point is seen at 1.1735, and Im planning to sell below this level with the targets at 1.1645 and 1.1605. Under a different scenario, the pair will start to rise above the mark of 1.1735. After settling there, it may then test the levels of 1.1755 and 1.1775.

The attachment
      2020-09-25   11:34
      Best post today #2
      Accrued payments  0 USD

Attachment 281273
      In the early session, the euro/dollar pair is trading in the range and is holding near the closing levels from yesterday. The pair has shown very moderate growth. Yesterday, the pair edged higher on positive economic data from the US and the news that the US Secretary of the Treasury entered negotiations about a new stimulus package. The pair is ahead of the weekend. It could also move within the upward correction after a decline seen this week. In the first half of the day, the pair is likely to continue a moderate upward correction. However, I expect the pair to resume the downtrend. At the moment, the pair is trading in the bear market. A possible pivot point is seen at 1.1715, and Im going to sell below this level with the targets at 1.1635 and 1.1615. As an alternative, the euro/dollar pair will continue to rise above the level of 1.1715. After settling there, it may then test the levels of 1.1735 and 1.1745.

The attachment
      2020-09-29   10:22
      Best post today #3
      Accrued payments  0 USD

Today, the euro/dollar currency pair is trading in a fairly narrow range near yesterday's closing price levels. On Monday, the pair advanced slightly as part of a technical correction. At the beginning of this trading week, the US dollar lost part of its gained positions. The European common currency is still trading under pressure due to the growing problems related to the spread of the coronavirus in Europe. Traders of the US dollar are in anticipation of the first debate between Biden and Trump.
      Attachment 283074
      In the first half of the day, I expect the euro/dollar pair to continue correcting upwards, but in general, I think that the main scenario implies the resumption of the downward trend. The pair is trading under the control of bears. A possible pivot point lies at the level of 1.1725.
      Currently, I am going to sell the euro/dollar pair below this mark to reach the target levels of 1.1635 and 1.1585. Of course, there is an alternative scenario. The euro/dollar pair may continue moving in an upward trend as yesterday, break through the level of 1.1725, and consolidate above it.

In this case, the way towards the levels of 1.1755 and 1.1775 will open.

The attachment
      2020-09-28   09:51
      Best post today #4
      Accrued payments  24 USD

Today, the euro/dollar currency pair is trading within a range slightly above the closing price levels of the last weekly session.The pair is likely to correct its decline during the last week. The European common currency is still trading under pressure due to the problems associated with the spread of the coronavirus outbreak in Europe. At the moment, the US dollar is in demand among investors as a safe-haven currency. Today's macroeconomic calendar is bereft of any important releases.
      Attachment 282561
      In the first half of the day, I expect the pair to make some upward correction, but in general, I expect it to continue moving in a downward trend. The pair is being traded under the control of bears. A possible pivot point lies at the level of 1.1675. Today, I am going to sell the euro/dollar pair below this mark with a view to reaching the target levels of 1.1585 and 1.1535. Of course, there is an alternative scenario. The euro/dollar pair may start gaining ground, break through the level of 1.1675, and consolidate above it. In this case, the pair may continue to correct towards the levels of 1.1695 and 1.1715.

The attachment
      2020-09-29   09:49
      Best post today #5
      Accrued payments  18 USD

Yesterday, I thought that the euro could test the support level of 1.1600, but given the weak momentum, I did not expect a clear breakout of that level. However, the euro made a rebound from the pair's low of 1.1613. At the moment, the potential for further growth remains. Bulls are expected to face strong resistance at 1.1720, as well as slight resistance at the level of 1.1700. Support is located at 1.1645, but only a breakout below 1.1620 will signal that the current moderate upward pressure is fading away.I do not exclude the pair's further movement towards 1.1600, but I think that the level of 1.1565 will remain strong. If this support does not resist, the euro/dollar pair is expected to receive support around 1.1500. If the price breaks through strong resistance at 1.1720 (1.1760 earlier), the bearish trend will be broken.
      Attachment 283057
      In general, amid the current problems related to the US dollar, the pair is likely to move upwards rather than downwards. However, the euro's upward movement will be limited by the area of 1.2100-1.2200 due to the ECB's negative interest rates. Both the United States and Europe are suffering from the threat of a second wave of the coronavirus pandemic. The US budget deficit could be about 25% of GDP, which could affect the US dollar. Markets are still full of dollar liquidity, and the greenback is expected to continue trading under pressure. The demand for the US dollar among investors will increase again if it becomes clear in early 2021 that the spread of the virus will be contained this winter, as this will reduce the need to further build up the US fiscal deficit.
      Attachment 283058

The attachment
      2020-09-24   10:32
      Best post today #6
      Accrued payments  0 USD

Hello, forumers!
      Daily comprehensive analysis for EUR/USD with LLR Day
      Today, on the EUR/USD chart, we can see that two strong resistance levels have been formed. The pair opened the trade by moving to the upside to test the first level of resistance at 1.1681. But the bears did not let the price reach the 1 resistance level. As a result, the price pulled back to the opening level. I think that to see further movement on the pair, we need to wait for the ECB meeting.
      Attachment 280726
      Yet, the pair has a good chance of rebounding from today. We expect the release of the IFO business climate index. This time, the index is expecting to show an increase compared to the previous reading. Amid this background, the pair can break through the 1 level of resistance and test the next one at 1.1731.

The attachment
    4. #3552 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

HwaYongYeonHwa is on a distinguished road HwaYongYeonHwa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Trading ideas for the EUR/USD pair on September 29.

Hello everyone! According to my analysis, here are good trading positions for the euro x dollar pair today:

In the daily chart, open buy transactions from the level 1.2011 or above, or open sell transactions from 1.0775 or below.
      Name: r1.gif Views: 5 Size: 25.3 KB
      If you want to try more possible trading positions, set off for the four-hour chart and buy from the level of 1.1917 and above, or sell from the level of 1.1612 and below.
      Name: r2.gif Views: 5 Size: 25.0 KB
      But if you prefer quick trades and fast profit, visit the hourly chart and place buy orders from 1.1719 or above, or sell orders from 1.1612 or below. However, make sure to enter the market only when the hourly candle closes, and then exit by TP or SL. Else, profit will decrease while expenses will increase.
      Name: r3.gif Views: 6 Size: 27.9 KB
      In buy transactions: Stop Loss - 1.1619 Take Profit - 1.2019
      In sell transactions: Stop Loss - 1.1712 Take Profit - 1.1312

Other possible trades are also presented by the Accelerator Oscillator, which is seen at the bottom of each picture or chart. Note that green means buy while red means sell.

Good luck!

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #3553 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Marzia83 will become famous soon enough Marzia83's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

The pair is currently trading near the opening of the day which is at 1.1675. My analysis for today is that, if the price manages to reach above the level of 1.1685, then the pair will most likely move upward with the target at the level of 1.1705. If this level is broken, the upward trend may continue with the next target of 1.1735. On the other hand, if the price trades below the level of 1.1653, then a downward trend is possible with the target at the level of 1.1645. A breakdown of this level may force further decline to the level of 1.1635.

At the moment, the pair is trading above the daily pivot level and the main trend line MA72. So far the indicators on the H1 chart suggest a possible growth. This, I will only look forward to if the price manages to trade above the level of 1.1685. If not, then I expect a downward pullback.

Name: M29.png Views: 5 Size: 34.2 KB

6. #3554 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yesterday, I thought that the euro could test the support level of 1.1600, but given the weak momentum, I did not expect a clear breakout of that level. However, the euro made a rebound from the pair's low of 1.1613. At the moment, the potential for further growth remains. Bulls are expected to face strong resistance at 1.1720, as well as slight resistance at the level of 1.1700. Support is located at 1.1645, but only a breakout below 1.1620 will signal that the current moderate upward pressure is fading away.I do not exclude the pair's further movement towards 1.1600, but I think that the level of 1.1565 will remain strong. If this support does not resist, the euro/dollar pair is expected to receive support around 1.1500. If the price breaks through strong resistance at 1.1720 (1.1760 earlier), the bearish trend will be broken.

Name: 1 (1).jpg Views: 93 Size: 226.6 KB

In general, amid the current problems related to the US dollar, the pair is likely to move upwards rather than downwards. However, the euro's upward movement will be limited by the area of 1.2100-1.2200 due to the ECB's negative interest rates. Both the United States and Europe are suffering from the threat of a second wave of the coronavirus pandemic. The US budget deficit could be about 25% of GDP, which could affect the US dollar. Markets are still full of dollar liquidity, and the greenback is expected to continue trading under pressure. The demand for the US dollar among investors will increase again if it becomes clear in early 2021 that the spread of the virus will be contained this winter, as this will reduce the need to further build up the US fiscal deficit.

Name: 2 (1).jpg Views: 6 Size: 149.3 KB

7. #3555 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

EarnestMike is on a distinguished road EarnestMike's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Today, the euro/dollar currency pair is trading in a fairly narrow range near yesterday's closing price levels. On Monday, the pair advanced slightly as part of a technical correction. At the beginning of this trading week, the US dollar lost part of its gained positions. The European common currency is still trading under pressure due to the growing problems related to the spread of the coronavirus in Europe. Traders of the US dollar are in anticipation of the first debate between Biden and Trump.
      Name: 1.jpg Views: 22 Size: 218.6 KB
      In the first half of the day, I expect the euro/dollar pair to continue correcting upwards, but in general, I think that the main scenario implies the resumption of the downward trend. The pair is trading under the control of bears. A possible pivot point lies at the level of 1.1725.

Currently, I am going to sell the euro/dollar pair below this mark to reach the target levels of 1.1635 and 1.1585. Of course, there is an alternative scenario. The euro/dollar pair may continue moving in an upward trend as yesterday, break through the level of 1.1725, and consolidate above it.

In this case, the way towards the levels of 1.1755 and 1.1775 will open.

Reply to thread
    Page 356 of 356 ... 351 354 355 356

Subscribed to this Thread : 10