• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 169 of 183 ... 164 167 168 169 170 171 174 ...
    Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1826

Thread: EUR/USD (part 80)

1. #1681 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

Ahmedalwan will become famous soon enough Ahmedalwan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR / USD daily analysis 08-11-2019
      Price at the time of analysis 1.1040
      The EUR / USD is trading negatively and has managed to break the anchor level. It is trading below the pivot level 1.1090. That is why it will remain
      .. The trend is down unless 1.1090 pivot is stabilized and stability above. Expected trading range for today is between 1.0990 support and 1.1230 resistance
      Expected trend for today: Bearish
      Name:  Screenshot_20191108-125345.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  350.0 KB

2. Dragon
    3. #1682 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Fahmy0 is on a distinguished road Fahmy0's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR / USD resumes its negative trading to move away from the 1.1065 level, reinforcing expectations for the continuation of the bearish trend for the rest of the day, affected by the negativity of the double top pattern, which targets 1.0995 then 1.0950 as the next major stops, while recalling the importance of stability below 1.1065 and 1.1105 levels for the continuation of the expected decline.

Expected trading range for today is between 1.0950 support and 1.1120 resistance

Expected trend for today: Bearish

4. #1683 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

CelestineJones03 will become famous soon enough CelestineJones03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings to all!

Here’s the analysis for the EUR/USD currency pair:

For the currency pair euro/dollar, the prices are still trading around the level of support located at 1.1018, which they failed to break through. At present, the quotes of the pair are making an attempt to strengthen over this level, which most probably happen, although we’ll have to observe first how the price will close at this level going into the direction the pair will move further on the price chart, and therefore, it will be worth it to make deals in this direction for profit.

Forecast for the EUR/USD currency pair:

The quotes of the pair will move upside, where the goal for the pair to increase will be the level of resistance at 1.1053 provided that prices are held and closed over the level of 1.1018. In this event, buying a pair to earn will be worth considering.

On the contrary, given that the prices close under the level of support at 1.1018, the quotes of the pair will resume its downward movement and the goal for the pair to decline will be the new support level found at1.0992, to which, in this even, selling a pair will be worth considering.

Name:  EUR USD.png
Views: 55
Size:  208.3 KB

5. #1684 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Marzia83 is on a distinguished road Marzia83's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good day! Today, the EUR/USD pair, for a start, will move south to the level of 1.1000 as per my prediction. The movement will cease at around this level and in so far, any possible reversal is not expected. The thread, on the other hand, continues to go on a downward trend and there hasn’t been any further news about the euro and dollar at this moment. Although, as for the market, I assume that it will have weak volatility and then will slowly venture down the sales. Also, I presume that around this week, the pair will be capable of reaching the 1.0941 level, thus, a greater possibility of opening orders for purchases. Meanwhile, there is a downward trend in the analysis of the daily chart. Sales are shown in the CCI indicator and seem to be a little bit biased towards the sales. So, for today, the only destination is, downside.
      Name:  Michael39.png
Views: 52
Size:  65.1 KB

6. #1685 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear traders.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 5150
Size:  125.0 KB

As for the leveraged funds positions, nothing interesting has happened. There has been a slight addition of short deals, but without significant surges.

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  50.1 KB

Let's consider the situation according to the EUR/USD COT summary where there is such a column as the number of traders. And we can see what specifically some leveraged funds were doing.

In the last report, 39 leveraged funds had long deals, while 41 leveraged funds had short deals, as well as 17 ones were busy with spreading.

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  66.6 KB

In the new report, 37 leveraged funds are holding long deals, while 47 leveraged funds - short deals. 17 ones are still engaged in spreading. However, the traded volume has increased.

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  85.0 KB

I do not expect there will be a deep downward movement, but open interest for the euro definitely indicates sales. So, this report points to a downward trend. However, nothing significant has happened, and I think this is not the report that will greatly change the situation on the chart.

As for the fundamental news, I do not think that the current situation surrounding Brexit will strongly affect the euro. There are just opinion polls ahead of the election.
      In my opinion, macroeconomic statistics are unlikely to seriously affect the situation, given the fact that the European and American policymakers have adopted monetary policy easing. Therefore, I will not even look at the news calendar this week as there will be nothing interesting there. Of course, Powell’s speech should be monitored, as well as the release of jobs data, but this is only to avoid a stop order when there is a spike.

So, what can affect the pair's movement? I think the market can be driven by the news on the US-China trade deal. However, the reports contain conflicting information on the trade war. Trump says one thing and does another. In general, that is normal for the US. This is the kind of tactic in promoting the country's interests. So, this data is expected to influence the pair.

According to the order book, I expect a sideways trend. The level of 1.0970-1.0950 acts as the lower border. At the top, there are stop orders, we can pick them up. In general, it seems to me that traders are afraid to buy or sell. Therefore, a new accumulation is required so that traders begin to buy or sell.

Name:  5.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  55.7 KB

Conclusion:

There is a downward trend, but I am not going to sell/buy from the current levels, as there may be a sideways trend. It is better to wait for an upward momentum and then decide – sell or buy. In case of a sideways movement from the current levels or 50 points below, we should still wait for a way out of it. In short, I expect a sideways trend, while only the news on US-China trade deal can act as a driver for the pair.

7. #1686 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear speculators.

Intraday trading.

The targets for today are 1.1000 and 1.0990. The breakout of 1.1055 will cancel the downtrend.

Name:  1 (1).png
Views: 4918
Size:  43.3 KB

General overview on EUR/USD.

H1 is heading down. At the level of 1.1040, the uptrend will be confirmed. Today, the downward will be cancelled at the intraday level of 1.1055. H4 is completely on the downside, and it is too early to talk about a reversal towards the upside on H4. Moreover, there will be another downward cycle on H4 when we start to pull back upwards. So, we can conclude that an upward movement will most likely be corrective. At the moment, there is no confirmation on H1, which means that the downtrend is still in force. Now we need to carefully monitor where the uptrend will be confirmed. In the meantime, at the bottom, 1.1000 is the level where we can rebound. So far, I expect that 1.1000 will be the last level of the current downward trend, and a correction may start from the current levels. However, we must take into account the intraday level which will confirm the downtrend at the level of 1.1016. If we break through it, we will not see an uptrend until the American session.

Name:  2.png
Views: 53
Size:  40.1 KB

Intraday levels for today.

The upper level is 1.1055.

The lower level is 1.1016.

Intraday levels are relevant during the European session, while the American session can dramatically change the situation. When there is a sideways trend, this often happens. In the meantime, there is no sideways movement, which means that a change will indicate that the time for a pullback has come.

Name:  3.png
Views: 53
Size:  36.1 KB

8. #1687 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Breezy

AubreyDr is on a distinguished road AubreyDr's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool

9. #1688 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786 is a splendid one to behold Azh786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      119 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What you have posted is a very good way and has made a complete post, which has gained a lot of knowledge in your post. For those who have to make their own decisions, it can be easier for us. This is a great way and a new way to understand Forex.You are doing a great job and very good fresh ones, God bless you

10. #1689 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      700 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Spoiler Spoiler:

Here's the 1 Year EUROFX Comercial Net Hedge Histogram looks like:

And here's the EUR/USD Weekly charts looks like:

Hope this information can be helpfull.

(Disclaimer)
      Simple Is The Best

11. #1690 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

CelestineJones03 will become famous soon enough CelestineJones03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A pleasant morning to all traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Here’s the four-hour (H4) chart for the euro/dollar currency pair:

For today, it can be seen that the euro has increased slightly and tomorrow, the trend will possibly resume even though the volatility is low 50 p is the maximum. On the other hand, the stochastic indicator did not managed to reach yet the overbought zone and the potential for an upward movement continues. Now, we consider the level of resistance at 1065-75 as the target, which hold the price but was sold a week ago. There are two options: first, the pair may rebound and decline to the level of support at 1.0995 and then we can observe the situation and see if it will break through it. After that, it can retest the minimum 1.0880 which is found just within reach. On the contrary, we have the second option. Provided that the price of the currency pair EUR/USD successfully increase higher and consolidate, then the upward movement of the pair will continue.

Name:  EURUSDH4.png
Views: 46
Size:  131.6 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 169 of 183 ... 164 167 168 169 170 171 174 ...