• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 244 of 247 ... 239 242 243 244 245 246 ...
    Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2469

Thread: GBP/USD (part 58)

1. #2431 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

EarnestMike is on a distinguished road EarnestMike's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Yesterday, after reaching the upper border of the inverted triangle, the pair tried to go further up. However, it failed to break through the upward trend line from which the price reversed and moved down. The price has reversed again and is now moving upward to the level of 1.2893, where there is the upper border of the inverted triangle.

Name: attachment.php.png Views: 798 Size: 265.3 KB
      Slightly above, there is a downward trend line at 1.2914.

If the price can break through these levels up, the pair is likely to rise to 1.3121. In case the price reverses from these levels, it is likely to go to the lower border of the inverted triangle - 1.2731. The pair may again reverse from 1.2731 and go up. Otherwise, if there is a breakout at this level, the pair is likely to extend the downward movement.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. TOP MESSAGES
      2020-09-22   11:17
      Best post today #1
      Accrued payments  0 USD

The pound/dollar pair is trading today in the narrow range and is holding near yesterdays low. On Monday, the pair declined considerably as the pound dropped across the board following the euros trajectory. The pair fell on the strengthening of the US dollar. Besides, a surge in new coronavirus cases in the UK has put additional pressure on the pound. The UK authorities consider tightening the lockdown restrictions to prevent further spread of the virus.
      Attachment 279610
      Today, markets are waiting for the Bank of England Governors speech which can also affect the pound. In the first half of the day, I expect the pair to go through a moderate upward correction. However, the downtrend should prevail as the pair is still trading in the bear market. A possible pivot point is seen at 1.2875, and Im going to sell below this level with the targets at 1.2750 and 1.2705. As an alternative, the pound/dollar pair will start to rise and will move above the level of 1.2875. After settling there, it may then head for the levels of 1.2895 and 1.2925.

The attachment
      2020-09-18   10:14
      Best post today #2
      Accrued payments  14 USD

The pound declined to the level of 1.2940, and at the moment it has returned to the level of 1.2970. At this point, Ill change my forecast for the pair.
      Attachment 277722
      Now, I dont expect it to move higher than the level of 1.3000 today.
      In the Asian session, most of the pairs surged to the upside, but then quickly lost all the gains and rolled back to the downside. This surge happened around 3 am, and usually, such kinds of patterns lead to a reversal that can last throughout the day. That is why Ive opened sell positions on the pound and I hope for good luck. The target for today is the fall to the level of 1.2940. The price should break through this level and settle below it. Then, it will probably test the level of 1.2815.

The attachment
      2020-09-21   09:19
      Best post today #3
      Accrued payments  17 USD

On the hourly chart, the GBP/USD pair is trading in an upward trend. The 120-day moving average confirms the upward trend as it is below the price. The zigzag indicator also confirms the bullish trend as the extrema is rising. I am considering opening buy deals from the 1.2960 marks with the targets at 1.3000 and 1.3040, and a Stop Loss in the area of 1.2930. If the pair consolidates above the level of 1.2900, I will consider opening sell deals. In such a case, the Take Profit and Stop Loss orders are at the levels of 1.2860 and 1.2930, respectively.

The attachment
      2020-09-23   09:44
      Best post today #4
      Accrued payments  17 USD

Yesterday, the pound/dollar pair formed a black candlestick on the daily chart.
      Attachment 280181
      Right now, the pair is trading in the area of 1.2715-1.2700. A downward breakout at this level may lead to the continuation of sell-offs. The first target level is horizontal support of 1.2650.
      Alternatively, in case of an upward rebound from the 1.2715-1.2700 area, the pair is likely to retest the level of 1.2800.
      Today, a series of economic data is set for release which may seriously affect the pound/dollar exchange rate.

The attachment
      2020-09-21   06:51
      Best post today #5

Till now GBP USD help lot of people about this business, but still i am not good trader, so when i will be good trader and will make consistent profit from this market then of course i will help everyone who need help regarding this business, because i thought if i help them then from their trade i can also learn something new which is not get yet and also if others people get more benefit from this business then they will remember me long time.Attachment 278971

The attachment
      2020-09-23   08:18
      Best post today #6
      Accrued payments  0 USD

The pair is currently trading below the opening of the day which is at 1.2815. My analysis for today is that, if the price manages to reach above the level of 1.2745, then the pair will most likely move upward with the target at the level of 1.2770. If this level is broken, the upward trend may continue with the next target of 1.2815. On the other hand, if the price trades below the level of 1.2715, then a downward trend is possible with the target at the level of 1.2668. A breakdown of this level may force further decline to the level of 1.2640.
      At the moment, the pair is trading below the daily pivot level and the main trend line MA72. So far the indicators on the H1 chart suggest a possible decline. This, I will only look forward to if the price manages to trade below the level of 1.2715. If not, then I expect an upward pullback.
      Attachment 280133

The attachment
    4. #2432 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

kikifv is an unknown quantity at this point kikifv's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Can we add friends to communicate?:1f61d:

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #2433 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      Amazed

YusNaz is on a distinguished road YusNaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

The GBP/USD pair continued gaining traction through the mid-European session and climbed further beyond the 1.2900 mark. The momentum pushed the pair to a three-day high level of 1.2925, nearing a resistance marked by the 23.6% Fibonacci level of the 1.3482-1.2763 downfall.

Some follow-through buying should pave the way for an extension of the ongoing recovery move from seven-week lows and assist bulls to aim back to reclaim the key 1.3000 psychological mark. The momentum could further get extended towards the 1.3035 confluence region, comprising of 200-hour SMA and 38.2% Fibonacci level.

That said, RSI (14) on the 1-hourly chart is already flashing overbought conditions. Moreover, technical indicators on the daily chart though have recovered from the negative territory are yet to confirm the bullish bias. This, in turn, warrants some caution for bullish traders amid growing fears of a no-deal Brexit.

On the flip side, weakness back below the 1.2900-1.2890 horizontal zone now seems to find some support near the 1.2860 region. Failure to defend the mentioned support levels might be seen as a fresh trigger for bearish traders and accelerate the fall towards the 1.2800 mark. The pair might then slide back towards the recent swing lows, around the 1.2765-60 region.

6. #2434 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Caila is an unknown quantity at this point Caila's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

GBP/USD. 16.September.2020. Wednesday.

Looking at it, you can immediately see the levels where you could buy and sell this currency 1.3481 up and down at the price of 1.2074.

Name: Sept-16-2020 Forum 3.1.jpg Views: 32 Size: 60.4 KB

In the 4-hour time frame, contrary to the daily TF, there will be more buy and sell trades, and the nearest ones will now move to 1.3481-up and down the level at 1.2762.

Name: Sept-16-2020 Forum 3.2.jpg Views: 33 Size: 59.3 KB

We will see the level for buying/selling 1.3035 and 1.2762 only by observing the hourly time frame. And when the hourly candle closes behind the level, we enter the deal.

For Buy:
      Stop Loss - 1.2935
      Take Profit-1.3335

For Sell:
      Stop Loss - 1.2862
      Take Profit - 1.2462

You may exit the transaction only by TP or SL. In other cases, the expenditure part may increase and the profit may decrease.

Name: Sept-16-2020 Forum 3.3.jpg Views: 29 Size: 62.9 KB

Accelerator Oscillator also tells us about the possibility of opening a deal. We buy on a growing indicator and sell only on a decreasing indicator.

7. #2435 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

HwaYongYeonHwa is on a distinguished road HwaYongYeonHwa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello everyone!

A bullish candle has formed on the GBP/USD chart, which, with its shadow, was able to renew the high of the previous day. Because of this, a further rise in the pound is expected, and it will probably climb towards the local resistance level located at 1.29804. And, if the price breaks and consolidates above it, the pound will increase even more, the target of which will be the local resistance level located at 1.31744.

However, if a reversal occurs instead from 1.29804, GBP/USD will decline to 1.27614, and a breakout and consolidation below which will result in a further downward move towards 1.24740.

Name: GBP USD.png Views: 32 Size: 148.3 KB

8. #2436 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ElioShellman98 will become famous soon enough ElioShellman98's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

The pair is currently trading above the opening of the day which is at 1.2880. My analysis for today is that, if the price manages to reach above the level of 1.2915 then the pair will most likely move upward with the target at the level of 1.2925. If this level is broken, the upward trend may continue with the next target of 1.2980. On the other hand, if the price trades below the level of 1.2875, then a downward trend is possible with the target at the level of 12850. A breakdown of this level may force further decline to the level of 1.2815.

At the moment, the pair is trading above the daily pivot level and the main trend line MA72. So far the indicators on the H1 chart suggest a possible growth. This, I will only look forward to if the price manages to trade above the level of 1.2915. If not, then I expect a downward pullback.

Name: E16.png Views: 29 Size: 40.8 KB

9. #2437 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Name: GBPUSDH4.png Views: 1179 Size: 248.5 KB

The pound/dollar pair is trying to move upward. However, these attempts look rather weak. The relative strength index (RSI) and the stochastic oscillator are neutral at the moment. At the same time, the relative strength index is bending down slightly. Most likely, the price will go down. Right now, the pair is likely to edge lower to the region of 1.2840, closer to the middle Bollinger band. But that does not necessarily mean that the price will be able to go there. After that, the price may break out and fall to the low of the start of the trading week, 1.2760. Otherwise, the price may rebound to the upper moving averages from the middle Bollinger band and rise to the area of 1.2980/1.3040 both on the 4-hour and the daily chart.

10. #2438 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

SweetprofitEER is an unknown quantity at this point SweetprofitEER's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

In the morning trade, the pound/dollar pair is holding within the range near the closing levels from yesterdays session. The mixed macroeconomic data from the UK turned out to be worse than expected.

Name: Screenshot_20200916-093120_2.png Views: 140 Size: 272.6 KB

The pound made some attempts to edge higher. However, the pressure is still strong. Besides, the rising uncertainty around the trade agreement between the EU and the UK weighs on the pound.

Besides, the UK authorities are reimposing the lockdown measures ahead of the second wave of the coronavirus infection. This also holds back the growth of the British currency.

In the first half of the day, the pair is likely to continue its upward correction. However, I expect the pair to resume the downtrend. Currently, it is trading in the bear market.

A possible pivot point is seen at 1.2945, and Im going to sell below this level with the targets at 1.2855 and 1.2785. As an alternative, the pound/dollar pair will start to rise and will break above the mark of 1.2945. After settling there, the price may then test the levels of 1.2975 and 1.2985.

11. #2439 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

malikahq will become famous soon enough malikahq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I think Gbpusd goes to retrace again 1.3030 and first level is that and if it breaks than go to 1.3130 that is second level and if it fails to do this position than it will continuous to downward position first downward position is 1.2877 than it breaks they go to 1.2800 position.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to malikahq For This Useful Post:

MariaUsman (09-16-2020)

13. #2440 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor is a jewel in the rough Macliodor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

The GBPUSD currency pair is showing positive dynamics and is trading at 1.2945. Technical indicators on the 4-hour chart indicate probable growth: the SlopeDirectionLine indicator line with parameters (10.3) is colored red and with parameters (20.1) - similarly colored light blue, GannsSignalStopLoss_V4 is colored red, the laguerre line (gamma 0.66, CountBars 950) rises above the 0.85 level, the lines of the stoneaxe indicator (8, 24, 89) are rising, including the black line (24) trading above the 0.00 level, and the WaddahAttarExplosion indicator bars are colored green and are above the orange line indicating buying power. I would also like to note that the quotes are below the monthly opening price, above the weekly one, and the opening price of the daily candle is 1.2964. Resistance levels: 1.2977, 1.3027. Support levels: 1.2927, 1.2877. I am considering long positions above the level of 1.2927 with the target of 1.2977, 1.3027. An alternative scenario is relevant below support levels at 1.2927.
      Name: GBPUSD17092020.png Views: 17 Size: 215.6 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 244 of 247 ... 239 242 243 244 245 246 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 5