Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 5207

Thread: GBP/USD

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2021-10-22   11:48
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  13576 USD

British pound/US dollar

30-minute time frame:

1 - Yesterday, the price failed to settle above the 1.38195 level, and the entry point for buy positions became irrelevant. Then the price slid to the downside and confirmed the entry point for going short after breaking through the level of 1.37935. After that, the quote reached the first assumed target at 1.37829 and lacked a few points to hit the second target at 1.37738.
    2 - On the M30 time frame, its decline has not reflected on the Bollinger bands. However, it was well seen on the M5 time frame when the price moved along the lower band as they opened outwards.
    The bands have narrowed on M30 and went horizontal against each other, while the price is in the middle. From there, the price may move in any direction, so we should wait until it reaches any of the two bands. After it touches the bands, we can check the indicator and see whether it has opened outwards.
    On H1, the bands are also narrowing, and the price is in the middle between them. So, its worth waiting until the price approaches either the upper or the lower band.
    3 - On the 30-minute time frame, the AO indicator moved to the negative zone and approached the zero level. So far, the indicator has shown no other activity. Therefore, we should wait until it oscillates in either the negative or positive zone, which will confirm the direction of the price.
    On the 1-hour chart, the AO indicator also loses momentum in the negative zone and moves towards the zero-level mark. Its further decline to the zero level will confirm the rise of the price while oscillating in the negative zone will indicate the continuation of the downtrend.
    4 - If the price continues an uptrend movement, we may find the entry point for buy positions when the price breaks through and settles beyond the 1.38130 level. The first target is at 1.38195. After reaching this target, the price may head for 1.38287 and 1.38367.
    5 -It's possible to see the entry point for going short when the price breaks through and settles beyond the level of 1.37829. In this case, the first target is at 1.37738 and the second one at 1.37636.
    5-minute chart

6 - On the M5 chart, the price is attempting to move towards the upper band, which is opened-wide than the lower one. Lets see whether the price will continue to move further along the upper band or not.
    7 - The AO indicator is near the zero mark. Since the price is moving sideways, it's impossible to get good signals from this indicator as it is more suitable for tracking momentum.
    Therefore, we should wait until the AO indicator oscillates in either the negative or positive zone, which will generate a signal for a further price movement.
    8 - The entry point for buy positions can be found after the price breaks through and settles beyond the 1.38 area. The first target will be at 1.38052 and the next one at 1.38130. We can consider the entry point for sell positions once the price breaks through and holds beyond the level of 1.37935.
    In this case, the level of 1.37892 will serve as the first target, and then the price may move towards 1.37738.

The attachment
    2021-10-19   16:22
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Analysis for the GBP / USD currency pair:
    First view:
    The GBP / USD currency pair is now also holding an uptrend in the daily time frame, as for the hour and four hourly timeframes, then the correction of buyers for the GBP / USD pair is visible. The beginning of trading took place with a slight pullback to the bullish trend pattern, where the quotes touched the 1.38270 points, and then the pair confidently went into an uptrend. The value of 1.38200 was perfectly broken through, the test and working out were successful, but the value of 1.3800 was tested, but the bulls did not succeed here and had to hold back the impulses. Sells started from the bullish correction, now looking for the selling trading. the pair caught resistance at 1.30100 and is currently trading above the expected support level of 1.3600. If the GBP / USD currency pair returns the position below the level of 1.38100, then I expect the continuation of the descent to the 1.37900 area from which one can look closely at buying. As an alternative scenario, I consider the rate return to the level of 1.37750 in an attempt to pass it, which will open the way to the next resistance at 1.38300.
    Attachment 422252Attachment 422253
    Second view:
    According to the daily fluctuation chart, the main trend is a downtrend. Trading through 1.3800 will change the main trend to an uptrend. The main trend is also an uptrend. Trading through 1.38500 will change the minor trend to an uptrend. It will also shift momentum for the better. The main range is 1.38250 to 1.38500. GBP / USD currency pair is currently traded on the weak side of its recovery from the 1.38100 zones to the 1.38400, which makes this area of resistance. Zigzag 1 downward was short, and upward, as already mentioned, 1.3800 should be broken. And then upward we are waiting for two return levels at 1.38290 - 1.38500. On the H4, the MACD has not given any sell signals yet; the price returned to the boundaries of the H4 channel, which is still directed downward, and its upper border is just at the level of 1.38400. I expect the fourth upward zigzag 4, and then the continuation of the decline. At the bottom, there are still debts at levels 1.37900 - 1.38200.
    Attachment 422254Attachment 422255
    Thank you all. Floppy MT5 forum location.

The attachment
    2021-10-18   12:26
    Best post today #3
    Accrued payments  10984 USD

As for the British pound, the daily balance at 1.3740 has been tested.
    Monthly range: the upper boundary is 1.3800, the lower boundary is 1.31418.
    Weekly range: the upper boundary is 1.38528, the lower boundary is 1.36166.
    Attachment 421812
    In order to open short positions on the British pound, I will wait for the price to hit the monthly boundary at 1.3800. If the price goes down to the lower buy zone of 1.3580-1.3615, I will go long on the pair with a view to reaching the targets at the upper monthly boundary.
    Speaking of the Australian dollar, the daily balance at 0.74200 has been tested.
    Monthly range: the lower boundary is 0.72566, the upper boundary is 0.75540.
    Weekly range: the lower boundary is 0.73404, the upper boundary is 0.75540.
    Attachment 421813
    The weekly boundary lies at the monthly boundary of 0.75540 and it seems suitable for opening short positions. However, the pair's movement towards this level may be limited as there is a pretty strong level at 0.7510.

The attachment
    2021-10-18   05:19
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  0 USD

Good morning everybody, its Monday, the first day of the new week. Hope you all are fine enjoying your trading life.
    Well, we finally waited for Monday, which means its time to get down to throwing trading thoughts for the current day. What do we have now? And nothing new, the same trading range and a local top at 1.3772. In general, the Asians did not sell us anything interesting, but in principle we did not expect this. Yesterday I had thoughts about the continuation of the upward movement of the pair. In general, expectations remain the same, and so far we do not have to wait for the pair quite deeply, because, as they say, there is no reason, if only to take into account the older timeframes with the desire to fall into the abyss. At the lower halves, everything is still pretty rosy for buyers, only now I am determined to see an intraday pullback for a start. On H1, such signals have already begun to appear, but on H4 I decided to take the growth wave from 1.3568 to 1.3772 as a correction round.
    So, a good place is the retreatment level 50, which corresponds to 1.3670. In general, a return here within the day looks quite logical and, accordingly, planning long positions from the point of view of technology is justified. However, in regard to the key zone or support in a different way, everything is quite tense. It turns out that on H4 we have a watershed zone of 1.3568, but if you look at H1, then here you can dig up 1.3663. In general, while Im waiting for attempts to reduce the price, and then I plan to buy, but so far without pending orders. Ill look at the Europeans coming.
    Attachment 421656

The attachment
    2021-10-17   11:22
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  0 USD

My analysis on GBPUSD for the upcoming week here is H4 and Daily time frame chart.
    I see many posts about GBPUSD and it is very relevant information, especially since now there is every reason to say that the Pound can really give a new high - 1.3790, this is at least, and so the prospects for more than 1.3900 figure. In general, I adhere to the fact that if not on Monday, then Tuesday will definitely give a new price and perhaps there will be an entry point to a downward correction, or there is another option, it is to wait for Wednesday, or Thursday, but it will be seen how Tuesday will work out.
    Attachment 421506
    I would be in his place, at first it would be better to roll back down, recruit a fresh Seller who is still inexperienced and does not know that the Pound can trade like this for at least 2-3 weeks, throwing everyone out of the market and leaving behind only losses and STOPs. But there is always a choice, especially when the Pound is in the second half, which indicates a continuation of the upward movement to 1.4000 at least. Focus on volumes, as soon as the ratio towards Sales is more than 60%, you can safely open Purchases and wait for the next super profit.
    Attachment 421507
    All over forecast
    I think that in exceptional cases, for example, such as this one, you can either wait for the culmination of the movement, or take a risk, and consciously and only in case of success, make yourself a stash of this profit, for this kind of situation. Because now, by and large, opening a deal in any direction is also actually the same risk. There are no levels or fibo now, from which you can do something and enter with a less secure situation!

The attachment
    2021-10-18   07:30
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  244 USD

Economic Calendar Overview
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/270758449.png
    Good afternoon everyone! We are at the beginning of this week, and it looks like there is only medium impact news for USD currency today. There will be Industrial Production YoY, Industrial Production MoM, and NAHB Housing Market Index. It seems we won't see much volatility on GBP/USD from the economic data today.
    Technical Analysis for GBP/USD based on Daily Timeframe
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/999177537.png
    From the daily chart above, it looks like GBP/USD successfully break above 50 periods of the Bollinger band. But it still can't break above 100 periods of an exponential moving average. Considering five periods of a smoothed moving average is still pointing up and the stochastic oscillator also pointing up, I think GBP/USD will still try to move higher this week. If you want to make a buy trade, it is better to wait until GBP/USD breaks above 100 periods of an exponential moving average.
    Technical Analysis for GBP/USD based on H4 Timeframe
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/1697676804.png
    It seems GBP/USD is already below the upper band of 50 periods of Bollinger band, five periods of a smoothed moving average seems flat, and the stochastic oscillator is already crossing down. So, I expect GBP/USD will try to move down today. But if I want to make a sell trade, I will try to wait until GBP/USD is below five periods of a smoothed moving average. The nearest target for sell trade will be 1.3680 or around 200 periods of an exponential moving average.
    Technical Analysis for GBP/USD based on H1 Timeframe
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/179702398.png
    From the H1 chart above, it looks like GBP/USD is going to the downside. Because five periods of a smoothed moving average is already pointing down, and the stochastic oscillator is already pointing down too. If you want to make a scalping sell trade, I think the nearest target will be 1.3710 or around 50 periods of Bollinger band.

2. #5041 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

sophiafx is just really nice sophiafx is just really nice sophiafx is just really nice sophiafx is just really nice sophiafx is just really nice sophiafx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    158 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Technical Forecast by Sophiafx:

Good morning everybody, how are you all this Wednesday morning. The market is currently still sideways. But even so, the range of movement of the GBPUSD is quite wides. So you can get around 20-30 pips a day. Moreover, yesterday the market was quite volatile even though the price did not move in a wide range as usual. So let us see forecasting for today's trading. Hopefully, these will be very beneficial for all of us.

Hence, in the GBPUSD currency pair, yesterday's price movement was correcting upward in the European session. Then the price fell with a solid bearish momentum entering the American market session. However, after that solids decline, the price is still; stuck at the support level at 1.35721.

H-1 Time Frame Interpretation:

Name: GBPUSD H-1.png Views: 43 Size: 53.7 KB

Accordingly, we should just be waiting until we get the opportunity to enter the market again and profit from the movement in the GBPUSD currency pair. Maybe I will wait until the price breaks through the demand zone which, is at the 1.35322 price levels, to get a chance that the price will continue to decline again.

Fundamental Evaluations of GBPUSD:

This afternoon there will also be some news that seems to; have an impact on the movement of the Pound sterling currency. So, for now, we should wait until; we enter the European market session this afternoon which coincides with the release of several data in conjunction; with the monthly GDP reports, which of course will be the midpoint of attention of market participants in observing the economic condition of the UK.

Approved

3. #5042 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

meraLOveH is a splendid one to behold meraLOveH is a splendid one to behold meraLOveH is a splendid one to behold meraLOveH is a splendid one to behold meraLOveH is a splendid one to behold meraLOveH is a splendid one to behold meraLOveH is a splendid one to behold meraLOveH is a splendid one to behold meraLOveH's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    489 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The Pound Continues To fight For Stability

The British pound sterling is growing against the US dollar on Wednesday. The current quote in GBPUSD is 1.3613. In the morning, a block of macroeconomic statistics from the UK came out. Thus, the volume of industrial production in the country in August increased by 0.8% mom, exceeding expectations by 0.2% mom. In July, the indicator increased by 1.2% m / m. The volume of production in the manufacturing industry, in turn, increased by 0.5% m / m against a zero forecast.

It seems that August became a very productive time for production when the restrictions due to the pandemic were practically lifted and no one was worried about the formation of another wave of diseases. At the same time, the sector also experienced problems with supply chains.

UK GDP in August grew by 0.4% m / m and 6.9% y / y. On an MoM basis, the stats lagged slightly behind expectations but were stronger on an annualized basis, which supported the pound's position. Naturally, it is worth correcting for the "low base" of last year, but it is quite possible to say that in the third quarter the British economy felt a little better than before. It's good news.

4-H Timeframe Analysis

On the 4-hour GBPUSD chart, the rally can be viewed as a correction of the last wave of the decline. The wave of the upward movement reached the 50.0% Fibonacci level, but another "jump" to the 61.8% level (1.3718) is also not excluded. Further, the main scenario should be considered a decline in the breakdown of the minimum - 1.3409.

Name: Screenshot_20211013-133826-01.jpeg Views: 38 Size: 222.9 KB

1-D Timeframe Analysis

The daily timeframe of the GBPUSD pair demonstrates reaching the 23.6% Fibonacci level with an impulse of a corrective rise. But it is worth noting that the rollback has stopped and is not developing in an upward direction. It can be assumed that after completing the corrective rise, the quotes will be able to develop another impulse to decline to the levels of 38.2% (1.3487) and 50.0% (1.3260). The main resistance is still the maximum at 1.4247.

Name: Screenshot_20211013-133701-01.jpeg Views: 37 Size: 219.9 KB

STAY HOME , STAY SAFE

Approved

4. #5043 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13576 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6
    The pound sterling has finally started to strengthen.

Let us take a look at the chart and assess the prospects of the pairs dynamics. I hope that today, we will be able to make a profit. The quotes are currently moving at the level of 1.3590. Thus, a fair question arises as to what to do next, buy or sell the pair. To begin with, I still expect the pound/dollar pair to advance to at least the area of 1.3690.

Name: 1.PNG Views: 1549 Size: 38.9 KB

Price levels:

Buy: 1.3590-70;
    SL: 1.3550;
    TP: 1.3710-30.

Name: 2.png Views: 377 Size: 11.7 KB

Volumes:

The situation is still the same. I keep short positions on the open pair because it is unclear which direction the British pound will move next. I hope for strong upside momentum, which will drive the price to the area of 1.3710-30, where it will be possible to open short positions.

Name: 3.png Views: 385 Size: 31.7 KB

In general, of course, investors' conclusions regarding the dynamics of the pound sterling are rather interesting. Some traders believe that in the European session, the price will collapse by at least 100 pips. I think that the British pound will most likely approach the round level of 1.3700. However, I am not going to enter the market until the market decides on its direction. It turns out that the current market situation is uncertain. On the one hand, there are great volumes. On the other hand, there is no clear movement. It means that both sellers and buyers can suffer losses.

Name: 4 (1).png Views: 406 Size: 69.0 KB

As for my trading plan, I think it is worth refraining from entering the market until the opening of the European session. I hope that the situation will become clear, at least from a technical point of view.

Name: 5.png Views: 413 Size: 75.9 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #5044 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Xena will become famous soon enough Xena will become famous soon enough Xena's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    76 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    There is still a chance for buyers to further increase the rate. Well, first, if we apply the correction levels to the downward wave of 1.3630 - 1.3570, it turns out that the correction range of 61.8% is within 1.3610. They managed to break it today, so now you can aim further to the 1.3675 range, where the nearest resistance range is. By the way, within the corrective range of 61.8%, decent purchases were gained. For this, they even managed to slightly lower the corrective range on volumes. And the addition of such volumes with subsequent growth suggests that it was purchased that were gaining. Even if we apply the trendy slope along with the local minima, it turns out that the growth can continue further from this slope.

Name: IMG_20211013_162052.jpg Views: 35 Size: 257.2 KB

H1 time frame

Today, at the Asian session, they just managed to bounce off this range. If we apply the slope to local maximums, it turns out that at the moment, the best option for growth is within 1.3685. After the breakout and the price-fixing above it, there will also be a good opportunity to buy further. In this case, it will also be possible to focus on further growth, which has passed into the acceleration phase. The option for a fall will be only after the rate manages to break through the range of 1.3570, where the nearest support range is. In this case, the profit level can be set to 1.3520. So far, I consider this option with a decrease as a backup.

Name: IMG_20211013_162404.jpg Views: 38 Size: 340.8 KB

By the way, the formation of a false breakout of the range of the upper border of the inclined channel will also be a good signal to open sales. In this case, naturally, it is most optimal to aim at the lower boundary of the channel. In this case, the margin for price reductions will already be about 100 points.

Name: IMG_20211013_162628.jpg Views: 39 Size: 357.1 KB
    Don't cover your kindness with your fake face

هل مازلت تكرهنا

6. #5045 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Nox will become famous soon enough Nox will become famous soon enough Nox's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I analysed GBP/USD, And I am sharing my analysis with you guys.

H1 chart frame

There is, though, a chance for purchasers to better raise the time Accurately, essentially, if we study the correction levels to the descending flap of 1.3635 - 1.3575, it curves out that the correction range of 61.8% is within 1.3612. They operated to blow it contemporary, so now you can plan better to the 1.3670 range, where the nearest resistance area is. By the way, within the curative range of 61.8%, decent purchases were obtained. For this, they indeed maintained to marginally smaller the curative range on totals. And the extension of such figures with consequent growth represents that it was purchased that were increasing. Even if we exercise the trendy slope along with the local minima, it spirals out that success can reach further from this ramp.

Name: Screenshot_2021-10-13-18-35-42-77_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg Views: 79 Size: 414.5 KB

H4 chart frame

Today, at the Asian conference, they just conducted to throw off this area. If we study the ramp to local peaks, it acts out that, on the occasion, the strongest choice for prosperity is within 1.3680. After the breakout and the price-fixing above it, there will be to be a great moment to buy better. In this situation, it will again be achievable to meet more expansion, which gets developed into the acceleration stage. The choice for a failure will be entirely after the time operates to blow through the line of 1.3575, where the warmest support range is. In this situation, the earning level can be arrayed within 1.3530. So significant, I felt this opportunity with a reduction as a substitute. By the way, the structure of a false breakout of the range of the upper flank of the bent channel will again be an excellent signal to open markets. In this situation, consistently, it is most excellent to focus on the smaller edge of the funnel. In this instance, the surplus for cost discounts will previously be about 100 times.

Name: Screenshot_2021-10-13-18-36-29-04_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.jpg Views: 68 Size: 323.8 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Rejected

7. #5046 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

lenfrell has much to be proud of lenfrell has much to be proud of lenfrell has much to be proud of lenfrell has much to be proud of lenfrell has much to be proud of lenfrell has much to be proud of lenfrell has much to be proud of lenfrell has much to be proud of lenfrell has much to be proud of lenfrell's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    635 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 Times in 222 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    H4, time

GBP/USD prices second time this week, and this was in line with the mind is saying of the today analysis, where the price of GBP/USD found short time support at the level of 1.3575, and with a negative crossover on the RSI in the H4 chart, this was more to move the prices higher towards the resistance level 1.3910, which represents the sharp neck.

Name: IMG_20211013_221837.jpg Views: 34 Size: 248.0 KB

During the H4 chart, GBP/USD fall for suddenly on last Friday at 13530 level. This is the lowest level of H4 chart. In H4 chart, confirmation trend is indicating a shorter sell opportunity which I have drawn in H4 chart. The GBP/USD back from following level 1.3740 level up to 1.3860 level. The price behaviour is showing further positive decrease expecting until 1.3500 level. Im expecting additional decline before than 1.4000 level.

Daily time

On the other side, if the price manages to close above the upgrade line, it will indicate the end of the correction and suggest a shorter selling and buying opportunity according to the technical factor at the time. Although, according to the current price action, this bullish is ugly to happen anytime soon.

Name: IMG_20211013_222636.jpg Views: 28 Size: 353.4 KB

On the daily frame, the price could be in the process of forming the second butterfly of the head and butterfly pattern. This could be confirmed if the price manages to close below the level of 1.3750 by the end of the day because this will give us a confirmation candle for the Doji pattern, as shown in the attached chart. But if the price rebounds and closes above the level of 1.3585, this will mean the continuation of the highest impact of bullish momentum towards the previous target at 1.3675.

Rejected

8. 3 users say Thank You to lenfrell for this useful post.

Dwayne Johnson (14-10-2021), Nox (14-10-2021), TeraBaapAaya (14-10-2021)

9. #5047 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

CelestineJones03 has a spectacular aura about CelestineJones03 has a spectacular aura about CelestineJones03's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good day to all traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Lets talk about the pound/dollar currency pair:

As expected, the pound and the euro plummeted due to inflation release. Even before the minutes, they probably went to win back what was published since there was no noticeable change in the pounds price when it was published. However, a natural correction occurred a little bit under the level of 1.3636 after this upward movement. We should note that this is already the fifth wave, and the pair may consolidate at the level of 1.37. But considering the clear bullish flag, the price of the GBP/USD pair can trade until within the level of 1.3807. Theoretically, this is our trading plan. We will continue to monitor what will happen in the Asian trading session.

Name: fchjty.jpg Views: 59 Size: 244.6 KB

10. 3 users say Thank You to CelestineJones03 for this useful post.

Dwayne Johnson (14-10-2021), lenfrell (14-10-2021), TeraBaapAaya (14-10-2021)

11. #5048 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Sandy05 has a spectacular aura about Sandy05 has a spectacular aura about Sandy05's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Welcome to the forum fellow traders and speculators!

What does the pound/dollar pair have in store for us?

We would like to draw attention to the fact that the number of sellers for the GBP/USD pair is increasing. We're talking about a market indicator that measures the ratio of purchases to sales, and if we compare yesterday's percentage to today's, we can conclude that the audience is starting to buy. We believe that the higher the pound rises, the more people will want to sell it, which means that the main players will have strength to keep pushing the GBP/USD pair higher.

As a result, we can see a strong downward price channel on the daily chart, within which the instrument pair has been trading for a long time. The price channel's upper border can be retested, and it shows that the level of 1.3655 was broken also on the M30 chart.

Most likely, there will be an upward movement to the level of 1.3700, a rebound from this important level with a retest of the resistance line, and an attempt to restore the GBP/USD pair to the descending price channel. Nevertheless, we can also expect a sharp rebound and continued growth. For a long time, the pair has been trading in a descending channel, indicating that it is very likely to break through it in the near future.

On the M30 chart, we can see that the price will most likely move up to the previous high of 1.3675. And since the descending price channel was broken after the collapse of the resistance line, the pair may rise at least to the level of 1.3655.

Name: dgfj.png Views: 57 Size: 39.2 KB

Name: sdteye6.png Views: 26 Size: 32.1 KB

Name: aste5.png Views: 26 Size: 37.3 KB

12. 2 users say Thank You to Sandy05 for this useful post.

Dwayne Johnson (14-10-2021), lenfrell (14-10-2021)

13. #5049 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

SnackLoverTanie has a spectacular aura about SnackLoverTanie has a spectacular aura about SnackLoverTanie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning! The following are the best positions in GBP/USD today:

Daily chart (D1):
    Buy from the level of 1.4249 and up, or sell from the level of 1.3411 and down.
    Name: screenshot-1.gif Views: 17 Size: 21.1 KB
    Four-hour chart (H4):
    Open long positions from 1.3750, or open short positions from 1.3411.
    Name: screenshot-2.gif Views: 17 Size: 19.2 KB
    Hourly chart (H1):
    Enter the market by setting up a long position from 1.3673 upwards, or by a short position from 1.3568 downwards. However, they should be opened only at the closing of the hourly candle, otherwise, profit may be reduced, while expenses will increase.
    Name: screenshot-3.gif Views: 17 Size: 22.7 KB
    For longs, stop loss should be at 1.3573, while profit is at 1.3973.
    For shorts, stop loss is at 1.3668, while profit is at 1.3268.

Good luck!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SnackLoverTanie For This Useful Post:

Dwayne Johnson (14-10-2021)

15. #5050 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Floppy is a jewel in the rough Floppy is a jewel in the rough Floppy is a jewel in the rough Floppy is a jewel in the rough Floppy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    33 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Analysis for the GBP / USD currency pair:

First view:
    Their negative outlook is supported by the fact that technical indicators on the daily chart for the GBP / USD currency pair are still holding in a bullish position. However, it would be prudent to wait for sustained weakness below the horizontal support at 1.36400 - 1.36900 before embarking on further depreciation. Then GBP / USD currency pair could accelerate the pullback to the lows, around the round 1.3870 mark reached earlier this week. On the other hand, any subsequent positive move could continue to face stiff resistance around the 1.3700 positions and remain capped at 1.36750, where the 100 EMA and the downtrend trend.

Name: 1.jpg Views: 78 Size: 93.6 KB Name: 3.jpg Views: 81 Size: 97.5 KB

Second view:
    So now there is a battle for a further rise or all many time formats. Now lets take a look at the H1 and H4 charts, now the minimum value for the week has been reached, as you can see that the bulls intend to do everything possible to make the GBP / USD currency pair go bullish again, the bullish candlestick is a response, I expect the day to close again above the 1.36500, which will open the way again to resistance levels 1.36570 and 1.36750, the latter according to the H4 chart for overcoming I think is very important, if we can manage to gain volume and the northern course is confident, then the channel will be broken.

Name: 2.jpg Views: 79 Size: 98.9 KB

Third view:
    If GBP / USD currency pair manages to gain a foothold below the 1.36500 support, it will head towards the next support, which is at the August lows of 1.35200. A successful test of this level would open the way to a test of support at 21.90. If silver falls below this level, it will head towards the next support at 1.36650.
    On the other hand, previous support at 1.36820 will serve as the first resistance level for silver. A move above that level would push the GBP / USD currency pair towards resistance at 1.3700. If GBP / USD currency pair settles above 1.36780, it will head towards the 1.37200 resistance level.

Name: 1.jpg Views: 78 Size: 93.6 KB

Approved

16. 5 users say Thank You to Floppy for this useful post.

Dwayne Johnson (14-10-2021), HuiFX (14-10-2021), Mister Lee (15-10-2021), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
Page 505 of 521 500 503 504 505 506 507 510

Subscribed to this Thread : 18