to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 370 of 405 ... 365 368 369 370 371 372 375 ...
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 4049

Thread: GBP/USD

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2021-06-17   13:12
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  1968 USD

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF THE GBP/USD
    Hi GBP/USD traders. Our favorite pair has been experiencing huge price volatility along with the other major pairs since yesterday's FOMC news release. I am not surprised by the erratic movements in the market because I have analyzed the GBP/USD and concluded that it will fall this week as a result of a stronger US dollar. Let me now share my technical analysis of this pair.
    4-Hour Timeframe
    Attachment 384308
    Going forward, the 4-hour chart of the GBP/USD currency pair shows that there is still enough opportunity for the pair to drop even lower. I predicted about 100 pips drop from 1.4115 to 1.4000 yesterday, but right now, it looks like the bears have come out with strong momentum and are ready to push this pair another 200 pips lower.
    This pair blew past the support zone around 1.4000 and it is currently trading at the 1.3936 price level. I expect this pair to drop to the next major support zone which is between 1.3800 - 1.3850 in the coming days.
    Daily Timeframe
    Attachment 384309
    The GBP/USD pair has been in a strong uptrend that is supported by a rising trendline. However, this trendline is now being tested and traders should not be surprised to see price break below this support line.
    The price action of this pair is already signaling a trend reversal. If this pair can break this support level and the price hits 1.3800, then I will become bearish on this pair. When this happens, traders should wait for a retest of the broken support line, that is, a retracement of the price back to the 1.3900 - 1.4000 levels and then a drop in continuation of the bearish trend.

The attachment
    2021-06-21   11:26
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  7473 USD

The British pound.
    Greetings!

I think it is all clear now. Well reap profits later but first, lets buy during the technical correction and then sell. Lets close the Head and Shoulders pattern. It is also possible that the quote will consolidate with a further decline in the price. A false breakout of the local high at 1.39439 may end the bullish trend. Some traders will likely rush to take profit as this is a very predictable psychological aspect of trading.
    As for now, this is the trading plan that seems logical and sound to me.
    The likelihood of closing this pattern is very high.
    In the Asian session, traders began to follow the algorithm.
    Our job is to wait until the cable goes up and we should not stay idle. This is how we can double a potential profit by trading in different directions in the narrow range.

The attachment
    2021-06-16   15:12
    Best post today #3

Hi GBP/USD traders. It is always a good time trading this pair because of its volatility which can bring traders huge profits in minutes. This pair is still bearish in my opinion and today, there are huge fundamental events for the US dollar that will affect the GBP/USD pair. I want to use this update to share my fundamental and technical analyses of this pair.
    FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS
    Today, the Federal Reserve is going to take center stage in the forex market as all eyes are on the FOMC statement, interest rate, and press conference.
    Attachment 384005
    The Federal Reserve is expected to keep interest rates unchanged at 0.25% so traders and investors will rely on the Economic projections, FOMC statement, and the Press Conference. The Press Conference which features the President of the Federal Reserve; Jerome Powell in a question and answer section, will hold 30 minutes after the economic releases and this is when the USD is likely to start making huge movements in the market.
    TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF THE GBP/USD
    Attachment 384006
    This pair is still moving lower according to my analysis. The pair has formed a minor resistance level around 1.4120 - 1.4130 on the hourly chart. The bulls in this pair will have to make a clean break of this resistance zone before I will be convinced of a bullish rally.
    4-hour chart
    Attachment 384007
    The 4-hour chart of GBP/USD shows that there is still room for the pair to drop downwards and touch the 1.4000 psychological support level. The 1.4000 level is my target for the week and although this pair dipped to 1.4033 yesterday, the price failed to touch my target at 1.4000 which makes the sell signal still open.
    I would advise traders to wait until after the FOMC news releases at 2:00 AM EST before trading the GBP/USD today. This is to avoid being stuck in a bad position because the news can move prices in ways that cannot be predicted. Remember that fundamentals can overturn technical analysis at any time.

The attachment
    2021-06-22   10:50
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  178 USD

Hello everyone.
    How is everyone doing today? I hope everyone is doing well. I hope everyone is having a profitable day on the forex market.
    GBPUSD is bearish and will continue in that direction. It will be preferable to trade with the existing trend. As long as the price of GBPUSD remains below $1.3945, then, it is good for the sellers. Traders with strong trading strategies should consider taking positions on this pair. If this pair breaks the support level at $1.3800, then the bearish trend will relaunch. Our next target for this move will be the support level at $1.3684. A breakout at this level will allow sellers to target the $1.3473 support level. If the resistance level at 1.3945 breaks, this will be the sign of a reversal. Trading against the trend is very risky.
    Attachment 385666
    Yesterday, GBPUSD traded high and closed the day around $1.3930. Today, it has traded in the range of $1.3900-35. This is close to yesterdays closing price. Taking a look at the hourly chart above, GBPUSD is still trading below the MA line (200) H1 at $1.4030. We have a similar situation on the four-hour chart. On this note, it is worth holding on to a sell in this pair as I have said above. While GBPUSD is still trading below the MA 200 H1, look for a sell entry point after the correction. Take a look at the four-hour chart below.
    Attachment 385667
    That will be all for now. Let me know your thoughts and contributions in the comments section below. Have a wonderful and profitable day. Stay safe.

The attachment
    2021-06-22   14:04
    Best post today #5

Hi mates. The technical analysis of the GBP/USD pair has proven to be correct so far. When there are no fundamental news events, technical analysis is what guides us through the charts in the financial market. There won't be fundamental news for the British Pound until Thursday, therefore we have to stick to our technical analysis for now.
    4-hour Timeframe:
    Attachment 385736
    The price of this pair has made a bullish correction upwards which is in line with my analysis of yesterday, Monday. Today, the price has made a bearish rejection of the 1.3930 area and this suggests that the bears are gearing up to resume the downtrend again.
    GBP/USD traders should not expect this move upwards to continue for long because this is only a correction move of the downtrend which has just begun. It will be more favorable if traders join the downtrend and target the next solid support zone located between 1.3670 - 1.3700.
    Daily Timeframe:
    Attachment 385737
    The analysis of the daily chart remains the same. The bearish price action that is already showing on the lower time frames further confirms that a strong bearish swing downwards will still take place in this pair. Long-term position traders can sell from the current price level and set a stop-loss of 100 pips and a take-profit of 200 pips and more.
    Trade Recommendation:
    I would recommend that traders sell this pair after it makes an upside pullback. Trade parameters are as follows:
    GBP/USD SELL - 1.3900
    TP 1 - 1.3800
    TP 2 - 1.3670
    SL - 1.3970

The attachment
    2021-06-21   12:41
    Best post today #6

Hey mates. Once again the market is open and our favorite pair, the GBP/USD pair is moving. Despite today being Monday, this pair is experiencing good liquidity and there is never a dull moment trading it as well as other GBP currency pairs.
    TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF GBP/USD
    There is no high-impact news that will affect this pair until Thursday when the Bank of England will release its monetary policy, official rate votes, and interest rate decision. Therefore, I will focus on the technical aspect of this pair's movement for now.
    4-hour Timeframe:
    Attachment 385355
    The GBP/USD is making a corrective move higher today. This move started as a bullish rejection of the 1.3800 minor support level that is seen on the hourly chart. However, I do not expect this pair to go that far up because there is now strong bearish pressure present.
    This correction swing will possibly push the price to touch the 1.3900 marks but then it will be over and the pair will fall again. This time, the bears will break the 1.3800 and will aim for the bottom of the sideways range which is the next solid support level around 1.3670 - 1.3700 zones.
    Daily Timeframe:
    Attachment 385358
    The rising trend line which has been holding as a support line for the GBP/USD pair on the daily chart has been broken. This support line kept the price up for over one year and so this break below it is very significant and it signals that a change in the overall trend is coming soon.
    The next solid support on the daily timeframe is around the 1.3500 price level. I am now bearish on this pair and I would recommend traders to sell this pair for a long-term target of 400 pips after the price hits 1.3900.

The attachment
  2. #3691 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Burraktrader will become famous soon enough Burraktrader will become famous soon enough Burraktrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    134 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    GBP / USD
    A weak breakout of the cloud seems suspicious anyway. There is no strength in this rally, and the break of the resistance at 1.410 itself may be false. We can already sit at the highs and draw the last false puncture before the fall. The market is so interesting, then anything can happen. Either we fly to 1.4155 and break through the highs, or we leave this level alone and return to 1.40, or maybe lower. There are already highs in any case, but my position with aggressive selling is aimed at working off the level of 1.410 and falling. This time I did not put a stop at 1.4155, but there will be problems anyway. It is important for me to work out this false puncture of the cloud and go down again.

As usual, there are 2 levels, between which the whole fight of bulls and bears will take place. After the rally, the market has calmed down, now we are on a hill, so the support level of 1.40 is further than the resistance level of 1.4160. If the bears can continue this descent, then they will easily use this rise as a new wave with highs and will go to draw new lows. There are always chances, the main thing is that the level fulfils its role. The highs are being formed, but it is not known how they will manifest themselves in the future. Maybe we will update them and then we will build on the new highs. Growth at 1.410 has slowed down, I continue to rely on absorption from large bears
    Name: Screenshot Capture - 2021-05-15 - 06-59-18.png Views: 460 Size: 24.3 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Rejected

3. #3692 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Adam522 will become famous soon enough Adam522's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    16 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    GBP/USD

As stocks move to growth mode, the GBP/USD has been trying to stabilize. The risk of changes in the UK's inauguration and US relative prices are forcing the pair down. On Friday's four-hour graph, 1.40 appears to be a key scale stabilizer. Is it possible to postpone the restarting? The Prime Minister has proved incapable of implying a change of policy, but he has raised anxiety about the ****** population explosion in the UK. To alleviate the pressure, the government intends to speed up the economy of the second vaccination program while holding the next opportunity on May 17 in place. That isn't a foregone conclusion. The market recovery and subsequent dollar decline appear to be a far rebound rather than a turnaround. Production company prices are up more than expected in April, whereas weekly unemployment numbers dropped to a current pandemic level of 473,000, last week, according to Thursday reports. On Friday, a rather more important check is scheduled. Have shoppers started to invade the retail outlets? After March's 9.8% leap in consumer spending, April's results are reported to demonstrate a platform. Only a reduction in spending could put additional stress on the dollar, which seems impossible.

Technical Analysis GBP/USD

The pound/first dollar's encounter with the axis because the massive spike concluded in a boost, so it greatly impacted at 1.40. Even though the four-hour map's direction has shifted to the bottom, increasing the probability of a drop. Connector, on the other hand, continues to trade beyond the 50, 100, and 200 SMAs. The next point to check below 1.40 is 1.3975, which limited the GBP/USD in late April. 1.3930 and 1.3855 are the next two numbers. The regular average of 1.4070 offers some pressure, accompanied by 1.41005 and 1.4160.

GBP/USD 4-H chart

Name: 1621092889600_GBPUSDH4.png Views: 133 Size: 25.9 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3693 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Helsinki is a splendid one to behold Helsinki is a splendid one to behold Helsinki is a splendid one to behold Helsinki is a splendid one to behold Helsinki is a splendid one to behold Helsinki is a splendid one to behold Helsinki is a splendid one to behold Helsinki is a splendid one to behold Helsinki's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    525 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,331 Times in 173 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello dear mates and readers.

If you pay attention, this time GBP / USD is creating a balance with the price movement pattern on the left chart. If the candlestick pattern fails to produce a fake signal, the price movement to the left is reduced. So, this time the fake signal has been confirmed after closing the position above the high mom candle for 1.40150. So, that the mother who calculates from the position of the high mother candle can create an opportunity to increase the price according to the projection of the long-range of the candle.

Name: GBPUSDH1.png Views: 131 Size: 30.8 KB

Therefore, it seems that this GBP/USD has the potential to break the supply area in the price range of 1.40900 to 1.41700. So, that it has a chance to continue till the next supply area at the price of 1.37980. The movement of the stochastic Indicator, which has moved upwards from the neutral zone, indicates a strengthening of the bullish trend. In order to predict the buyer's position to become more dominant in the future. While the pattern of this movement is a view of a larger trend, it does not hurt if forward trading orientation adapts to this capability by focusing more on buying options. Meanwhile, trade options are considered if there is momentum for improvement.

For the continuation of the price movement itself, it is estimated that it will decrease after rejection from the next supply area. Because if you look at the price position between the two supply areas, it has reached resistance from the level of 161.8 ٪ FIB in March 2020 based on the Fibonacci retracement analysis prepared from low and high swings. So, that it is likely to continue to face a decrease of 261.8 % FIB level, or 50% Fib level, from 100% experience.

Name: GBPUSDH4.png Views: 130 Size: 33.5 KB

Rejected

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsinki For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

6. #3694 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex has a reputation beyond repute TuneForex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    507 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,955 Times in 77 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Greetings:
    Good day, all traders on MT5 forums! How are you? I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Okay, let me share with you my technical view on the GBPUSD price for next week.

Daily Chart Analysis:
    It seems GBPUSD cannot break below seven periods of a simple moving average or maintain above 1.4000 area. It looks like my stochastic oscillator is still pointing up, and my RSI also still above 50. So, I expect for next week, GBPUSD will still try to make an up move. And as my first target, GBPUSD will try to reach the last high.

4-Hour Chart Analysis:
    It looks like my stochastic oscillator is still pointing up, my RSI is also above 50, and seven periods of a simple moving average is also pointing up. So, I expect GBPUSD will try to move higher tomorrow.

1-Hour Chart Analysis:
    I see that my stochastic oscillator is already pointing down. But my RSI is still above 50. If we can see GBPUSD breaks below 100 periods of a simple moving average, we can see GBPUSD making a correction move in the Asia market session. And then GBPUSD will continue its up movement later in the European market session to US market session tomorrow.

Analysis Summary:
    Alright, that is my view on the GBPUSD pair for tomorrow. I think buying GBPUSD is a good option for tomorrow. I hope my analysis of the GBPUSD pair can be helpful to your trading. Good luck all, stay healthy and keep being profitable.

Rejected

7. #3695 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Killer089 is a splendid one to behold Killer089 is a splendid one to behold Killer089 is a splendid one to behold Killer089 is a splendid one to behold Killer089 is a splendid one to behold Killer089 is a splendid one to behold Killer089 is a splendid one to behold Killer089 is a splendid one to behold Killer089's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    202 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 118 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    GBPUSD

The exchange rate of the pound against the dollar has begun to stabilize, after a technical breakthrough failed to break through the key 1.3780 level, and the pound has fallen against the dollar in the last two weeks.

Last week, the downward momentum began to weaken as risky market sentiment helped boost the pound currency, and the strong dollar bullish breakout also began to breathe. This GBPUSD pair and the S & P 500 index at times, and often rally when the index rose.

According to technical analysis, the 200-period moving average of GBP/USD within four hours is currently located near the 1.2890 level. This level is likely to be the main reversal or bullish breakout zone this week. The bullish trend change may encourage the correction of the currency pair to have ended.

This week, if the bulls completely take over the 1.3900 level, the short-term bearish trend of the pound against the dollar may be questioned. Since May 19, 200, sterling has fallen below XNUMX period moving average in four hours TH .

Also from a bearish perspective, the strong rejection of the 200-period moving average within a four-hour time frame may see the continuation of the recent downtrend, with the 1.3500 and 1.3300 levels as the focus of attention.

Record, the GBP is one of keeping above the moving average 200 days of this year's major currencies, while the dollar index has been in a strong bullish recovery. Sellers need to push the price to the 1.3350 area to change the overall trend of the GBPUSD currency pair.

From a fundamental point of view, the release of the FOMC meeting minutes and the regular speeches of Fed Chairman Powell are likely to set the tone for the pound, as the UK data this week lacks influence.

GBPUSD short-term technical analysis

Looking at the four-hour time frame, the bearish head and shoulders pattern has failed after the recent breakout of the 1.3845 level. Depending on the size of the ineffective head and shoulders pattern, GBP/USD may move towards the 1.3930 level.

Therefore, traders may still maintain a bullish short-term view of the pound against the dollar, while the price is trading near its 200-period moving average 1.3890.

It should be particularly pointed out that if it continues to be above this level, it may trigger a meaningful bullish reversal. Overall, the bulls are expected to keep the price above 1.3890, and the recent recovery will continue.

Name: GBPUSD1.png Views: 169 Size: 73.6 KB

GBPUSD mid-term technical analysis

According to the daily time frame, the GBP/USD rate made a false bearish breakout below the large descending triangle pattern around 1.3770.

Technical analysis shows that if the bulls start to keep the price above the 1.3840 level, a bullish breakout in the triangle pattern will occur. The key upside targets of the triangle pattern are located at 1.3930 and 1.4050 levels.

Name: GBPUSD2.png Views: 162 Size: 71.1 KB

Rejected

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Killer089 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

9. #3696 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

EthanFx is a jewel in the rough EthanFx is a jewel in the rough EthanFx is a jewel in the rough EthanFx is a jewel in the rough EthanFx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    210 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    when the pound / dollar pair is on the older timeframe, you can see that she is walking down the aisle, you can see that she is drawing a triangle, it doesn't matter. The important thing is that if this pair beat the final high of 1.3360 and gathered behind it, most likely it would go up to the 1.3600 level.

but failed to break through, although the trading volume during this period has broken quite high. But compared to the post-decline period, it looks like a weakness for Bush stocks. So from today's pair I will be waiting for the target to drop at a similar level of 1.3266.
    Basically if we turn on the h4 period then in the previous 2 clippings there will be 2 left over, that's where we are. Will go Yesterday, the goal was finished, which I pointed out. So today that we close November can still throw a couple. In general, everything becomes more interesting and interesting here.

Name: gbpusd-d1-forexstart.jpg Views: 166 Size: 26.0 KB

And the start of the running outside the red zone of the Ichimoku Oscillators above prepares to pass the level = 0 to the negative zone, which is a downward value in a downward trend. Today the pair has an important day of news for the GBP at 12:30 - "Index of business activity in the construction sector." This pair hangs close to the top edge of the canal, which is clearly visible on the n4 on target - 3380 and even 3270 (well, closing the buyer's position will likely fall).
    Therefore, the choice of going up to the 1.3360 level will not be ruled out. Just at this level there is a huge volume which can be tested with a very good heart rate, so I'm waiting for the growth to 1.3360, where there will be a rebound and the subsequent rejection renewal.

Rejected

10. #3697 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

RightMan1 has a reputation beyond repute RightMan1 has a reputation beyond repute RightMan1 has a reputation beyond repute RightMan1 has a reputation beyond repute RightMan1 has a reputation beyond repute RightMan1 has a reputation beyond repute RightMan1 has a reputation beyond repute RightMan1 has a reputation beyond repute RightMan1 has a reputation beyond repute RightMan1 has a reputation beyond repute RightMan1 has a reputation beyond repute RightMan1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    563 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,017 Times in 213 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6
    After the pound plunged from its inception, the British currency was once again strong. Once again, I open a sale. But unable to move better
    The last sale closed with no profit.
    LBS is in a horizontal graphic field. To open a new position I will wait for the price to come out at this level of the channel.
    The main specifications and pricing above the 1.36100 level will provide opportunities for restructuring for the purchase. If the distribution is mismatched, it is not a sign for continued growth. At the moment I have top-down development options in order of importance. Sell ​​will be made only if the price breaks the 1.35500 level and it will be possible to set a position below this level. I will repeat that again that only this level of misdirection is not a signal that will further diminish the rejection.

Second, Elliott's Classic Wave has been around for a long time and, under the current market, very little is used. Third, I use only my experience with waves and very often it doesn't fit in the classic wave manual paradigm, if you get visually injured, then I can give this graph.
    By the way, the second scenario is likely in the medium term, that is, without touching the 1.3900-1.3930 We can hardly handle it, and at the moment the short-term goals will be at 1.3780-1.3800 Unless it is shut down at 1.3750, you see wave counting is something personal and subjective, so it's difficult to find the same markup that everyone sees in their own way, whoever started it. Third wave But there are some who have fourth corrections wells and so on.

Name: 3.jpg Views: 164 Size: 28.8 KB

high.The higher momentum starts from the 17th low. January 2013 and ended on January 17, 2018, Fibonacci correction was 23.6% of increased momentum. The buy point is at the 50 level at 1.3800 and the stop is at 1.3750, expected to move up to the level of the low to 100 1.3853 and to the low 161.8 1.3912 Fibonacci expansion support indicators. The MACD indicator is in the positive area and the moving average is directed upwards.

Rejected

11. #3698 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Rsb Nawaz is just really nice Rsb Nawaz is just really nice Rsb Nawaz is just really nice Rsb Nawaz is just really nice Rsb Nawaz is just really nice Rsb Nawaz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    the British are expected to meet the "flag", proving the trend is up, he likes the technical figure, the price is 1.3845, and in March the next target is 1.3903. Here, the market is closed. Minor modifications are possible But in order to fully calculate the flag-pound, resistance should be tested at 1.4004, possibly with a more serious correction.

but there is no broken channel and the horny man has enough fuse to overcome the level of 1.3850 and even through 1.3880, all attention will be able to gain a foothold above this level, which It opens the way to Area 3930 and there will be further opportunities for a pair that has sold, tempered and looks narrower at shorts only when seized below 1.3840

There has never been a change in trader's sentiment, all Bear efforts are easily changed by Bulls when prices are pushed up. In the thumbnails Until nothing has completely changed Still trying to expand the price But until now it was unsuccessful. And still encounter obstacles Priority: We left the bottom NKZ 0,5 (1,3800) constant and even better, we immediately dropped it.NKZ 1.3680 has absolutely everything we cut. Because even if everything happens - it will fix.

Name: Screenshot_33.jpg Views: 167 Size: 32.1 KB

But as many people know that In the long run, it should not be playing, but the pound alone. This is because there are elements that could be removed, such as politics, Mr May, Johnson or Barrows, that may be involved in negotiations to withdraw from the EU. From my point of view it is expected The pound may go down. When it is withdrawn from the European Union If you look into the pound, you will find that the options right now seem to be unstable. Because there are political factors involved

12. #3699 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

TraderGeorgie will become famous soon enough TraderGeorgie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    37 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I wait for a spread of the high of 1.39400, then the price is no longer a return from the higher price.
    In the five-minute time a purchase order is displayed.
    Bought a lot of pounds of 0.05, took a profit of 1.40100, if given the opportunity, I would observe the price behavior to control the order manually. The price level that I plan to close loss is 1.38000 ps. The price is still growing and on the chart I have not seen any clear signs in this reversal. I would consider buying even if the price at first glance is not very good. For opening positions.
    that's just above the resistance zone at 1.3950! If you look at the distribution of buyers Their average purchase price has changed a bit - for example, this incremental purchase is covered by even split and parallel, having topped up from the lower level. but the total number of transactions for the buyer did not increase, it was just to search. Found a position from a better level instead of a close center. And this is shocking. However, it's not a false break. While the original situation applies.

Name: 211-11-369.jpg Views: 166 Size: 24.3 KB

perhaps it was not predetermined that the pound would be restored without the high level of integration into the Euro economy system in England.There are many non-British industries locally and do not belong. England But working in Europe Used Honda factories that manufacture machines for Europe and for us, especially if there is no regular agreement with the EU, such plants will be closed and they will appear in Portugal, Estonia or where the thread is still in. European Union The tax payment is unreasonable, the production is moved. Naturally, new antennas could not only be built in the UK. But on the territory of the European Union London has a number of commercial banks and financial offices working in the European market and they will move to Frankfurt and sometimes faster than factories.
    In the long run, it does not rule out that the pound is better that he does not have to pull the burden of the backward and underdeveloped countries of the EU. But in the short term there might be a loss.

13. #3700 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Ice Cube is on a distinguished road Ice Cube's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    GBPUSD

the bulls managed to reach the resistance level of 1.40957, below which the quotes entered flat. Starting on Monday, I believe, the new northern trading signal will be a breakout of this level and thus an exit from the flat in the northern direction. The northern target is the resistance level 1.40052. And so the bears are likely to head for testing the previously broken level - 1.40273, and further north.

so I try to keep track of some additional signs. So on the same day, the MADI clearly worked out a buy wave, three waves were drawn on it. Moreover, the third sub-wave of growth no longer supports, here we have a full-fledged formation of a bearish diversion. Stochastic has worked out the overbought zone in a bullish.

Name: Screenshot_20210516-214236.png Views: 170 Size: 62.2 KB

Reply to thread
Page 370 of 405 ... 365 368 369 370 371 372 375 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 15