to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 125 of 300 ... 120 123 124 125 126 127 130 ...
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2995

Thread: GBP/USD (part 58)

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2021-01-19   11:47
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  0 USD

Today, the Americans will enter the market after celebrating Martin Luther King Day. Therefore, the market is likely to be rather volatile. It can be seen from the chart, there are no clear trends. Thus, this is not the best time for trading this currency pair. In my opinion, we need to have clear support and resistance levels with several extreme points. Therefore, the best way is to wait for the price to form a pronounced trend. A good signal in the technical and graphical analysis is a signal which indicates a rebound from the support and resistance zones. The price is currently close to such a support price zone, so I have placed a buy order. It has not triggered yet, but I think the price may touch soon. I believe that the most probable scenario implies the pair's movement from the support price zone.

The British pound is trading sideways in the medium term. According to the current mid-term chart of the pound sterling, there is no clear trend. Therefore, we cannot use trend trading tactics. Now the best way is to focus on pronounced levels of support and resistance, that is, to use trading techniques focused on trading in a sideways corridor. I think that the level of 1.3450 can be seen as a good starting point to enter the market. A stop-loss order can be placed at the level of 1.3390. A take profit order can be set at 1.3700. This trade has limited risk and a good profit-to-loss ratio.
    As for the euro, the best way to make a profit for intraday traders and scalpers is to open short positions, as the pair is moving in a clear downward trend from its high. Of course, corrective pullbacks periodically occur, but still, in my opinion, the quotes are moving downwards. In any case, I think that trading against the trend will hardly generate profits. The main condition for trading against the trend is a profit-to-loss ratio. Profit must be greater than the risk. Otherwise, it makes no sense to trade against the trend. As for the next few days, it is possible to sell the pair below 1.2100 to reach the target levels of 1.2040 and 1.2020.
    Speaking of the AUD/USD pair, despite its stagnation and the Australian dollar's correction, I think that the quotes have every chance to resume their upward movement. According to the daily chart, the current trend is bullish. Many market participants are quite optimistic. Therefore, the pair is likely to continue moving upwards. In such a case, the best way to make a profit is to buy the pair, of course, with carefully calculated risks and amid at least slight corrective pullbacks. Long positions can be opened above 0.7460 with a view to reaching the target levels of 0.7820 and 0.7990.

The attachment
    2021-01-18   10:19
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  998 USD

The GBP / USD currency pair continues to move as part of the correction and formation of the Head and Shoulders reversal pattern. At the time of publishing the forecast, the rate of the pound against the US dollar on Forex is 1.3493. Moving averages indicate a short-term upward trend. Prices again rose in the area between the signal lines, indicating pressure from buyers of the currency pair and a possible continuation of the instrument's high. At the moment, we should expect an attempt to correct the GBP higher against the US dollar and a test of the resistance area near the 1.3535 level. Where again we can expect a recovery and the beginning of a fall in the sterling quotations against the US dollar. The target of the downward movement of the currency pair,
    An additional signal in favor of the falling currency pair will be a test of the relative strength index (RSI) trend line. The second sign in favor of the decline will be a recovery of the upper edge of the Head and Shoulders reversal pattern. The cancellation of the pound / dollar pair option will represent strong growth with the breaking of the resistance area above 1.3705. This will indicate a collapse of the resistance area and continued growth of the Pound / Dollar pair to the area above the 1.4135 level. It is worth waiting for confirmation of the pair's decline with the breakdown of the support area and closing prices below 1.3305.
    Attachment 320434
    GBPUSD Forecast Pound Dollar Janaury 18, 2021 suggests an attempt to test the resistance area close to the 1.3535 level. Then, the fall continued with the target below 1.3015. An additional signal in favor of the British pound drop will be a test of the resistance line in the relative strength index (RSI). The cancellation of the reduction option will be strong growth and a 1.3705 area drop. This will indicate a continued increase in the pair, with a potential target above the 1.4135 level.

The attachment
    2021-01-14   13:39
    Best post today #3
    Accrued payments  14 USD

Hi!

The GBP/USD pair is currently trading at the level of 1.3638, and I expect it to decline to 1.3466. It is unlikely to move lower, though, as the range ends there within the Envelope indicator on the H4 time frame. There we can also see a 200-day moving average. To get sell signals, the pair needs to move down to the 1.3600 - 1.3623 area.
    So far, the pair has been holding above this level, so it is likely to rise further. This goes against the fundamental picture, so I do not consider opening buy positions at the moment. I will open short positions when the pair returns below the level of 1.3600.

The attachment
    2021-01-20   09:30
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  24 USD

GBP/USD analysis
    Hi, everyone!
    Attachment 321295
    The downward movement is likely to be canceled, as, from a technical point of view, the pound/dollar pair is about to turn around and begin a confident rally. On the other hand, it can be seen that the US dollar index bounced off its local low on the weekly chart, drawing an upward candlestick with a long shadow below. I think that the quotes will end this trading week with gains, and the US dollar index will break through the 91.00 marks and move further up.
    Attachment 321296
    A stronger US currency will lead to a decline in the pound/dollar pair. I expect the quotes to bounce off the level of 1.3640 or 1.3650 (an important price zone, where the pair often came back) and move down to reach the support line and then the level of 1.3550.
    Tomorrow, against the backdrop of a possible increase in political risks in the United States amid the inauguration of Joe Biden, the pound/dollar pair is expected to fall by at least 80-100 points.
    M30:
    According to the H4 chart, the quotes have every chance to decline to the support line again, along which the pair has been trading upwards for a long time. Again, here we see the level of 1.3560.
    Attachment 321297

The attachment
    2021-01-18   06:01
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  114 USD

The pound rose significantly, reaching its high of 1.3700. In addition, buyers do not want to give up, with the intention of pulling the price up further in the near future. The trend remains high. Those who choose to trade along the trend are still making profits, unlike those who prefer to catch the pair's ups and downs. Obviously, this approach can also be applied, but as long as the relationship between profit and loss in transactions against the trend is very high.As you can see in the chart, there is an upward support line. The price has repeatedly reached the lows through which this line is drawn. From a technical point of view, the best way is to negotiate to recover from that line. I placed a pending order. The profit and loss ratio is also quite good.Long positions can be opened from the 1.3350 support line. A stop loss order can be placed at level 1.3285. A profit order can be set at 1.3600.As for short-term trading, I recommend that you control the risks and buy above 1.3615 in order to reach the target levels of 1.3700.
    Attachment 320261
    Previous week trading session showed that it is better to focus on hourly chart purchases. Obviously, the hourly chart is not a daily chart, as levels and goals are different. However, given the direction of yesterday's daily candle price, the best way to make a profit is to open long positions with short stop loss orders. Speaking of intraday trading for today, I think we should buy the pound above 1.3500 in order to reach the target levels of 1.3570 and 1.3600. A stop loss order can be placed at 1.3490. Also, don't forget the macroeconomic calendar. Data on the United States' basic consumer price index is expected to be released today. So, I expect slight volatility during the American session.

The attachment
    2021-01-18   18:28
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  1078 USD

GBPUSD Selling Opportunities:
    Background of the pair:
    Hello friends, The GBPUSD has been moving with a very strong bullish momentum for a quite a long time but in the last week, it failed to break above the 1.3700 resistance area. The failure to make a new high seems to cost the pair to lose the bullish steam and currently moving with bearish momentum. But we must remember this is not the change of trend rather we can count this bearish movement as a correction only.
    Present Condition:
    In the previous week, the GBPUSD has fallen below the 1.3600-1.3616 support level with strong bearish momentum and at the beginning of this week, we have seen the continuation of the momentum. As per the retracement process, the GBPUSD is currently going for a correction and trading around 1.3570. From this area, we can go for shorting the pair or we can wait a bit more to reach the price nearest to the 1.3600 resistance area.
    Attachment 320621
    Based on the price movements, the area below 1.3600 can be defined as a selling zone and any clear break above the 1.3600 would become a buying zone. At this moment the pair is testing the EMA 21 and there is a chance that it may go bearish from this level of 1.3570. But if the pair pushes higher then it may try to retest the broken support area of 1.3600, which is also supported by the EMA 50 & 200 both.
    Possible sell setup 1:
    We can short the pair at this moment at around of 1.3570 with the support of EMA 21 and the stop loss has to be above the resistance area of 1.3600-1.3616 area and the take profit level would be the 1.3490-1.3480 support area.
    Possible sell setup 2:
    We can wait a bit more for the pair to reach the 1.3600 resistance area and then we can go for short with less risk, but the stop loss and the take profit level would remain the same.
    Fundamental Issues: The USA is currently preparing for the inauguration of New President and things can change very rapidly with this process. On the other hand, the UK is fighting the covid with higher severity, so need to watch out for any unscheduled/incertain news to appear. Also, we must maintain proper money management, to avoid unnecessary risks.

The attachment
  2. #1241 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    18 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

I expect the pound to keep moving in the same direction. However, I would like to open more long deals rather than short ones. However, the current trend is more favourable for short positions, it was just enough of them, so I made a bullish move. As for me, Im not very concerned about these current trends. In case, the price follows a different trajectory, Ill decide what to do.

Name: attachment.php.png Views: 1079 Size: 38.9 KB

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  4. #1242 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

FxTaylor is a jewel in the rough FxTaylor is a jewel in the rough FxTaylor is a jewel in the rough FxTaylor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Hello, dear traders.

After the morning decline, the pound/dollar pair failed to recover and consolidated below the 30th figure.

Today, I expect the pair to go up. Well, at least there are some reasons for this.

The most important thing is whether the price will be able to hit a new low today.

If not, the pair is likely to reach the level of 3060 or higher.

I have just closed part of my sell deals.

Name: 1 (1).png Views: 1070 Size: 28.8 KB

If the pair is not able to break through yesterdays low, growth will resume and the price will achieve the target near the 31st figure.

Name: 2 (1).png Views: 64 Size: 50.8 KB

According to options, there is also a sign of growth.

I would rather say that we are unlikely to go lower.

Although this is not the last level, we have run into the lower border.

Now there may be a pullback, or even a reversal.

Moreover, the bulk of speculators have started to buy calls, which means that the pair may begin to move in an uptrend soon.

The updated figures showed that nothing significant happened yesterday.

The price is still at the level of the lower border.

Name: 3 (1).png Views: 64 Size: 52.9 KB

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #1243 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Drforex is a jewel in the rough Drforex is a jewel in the rough Drforex is a jewel in the rough Drforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    306 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

GBP/USD rebounds from the 1.2950 region.
    The next key resistance level emerges at 1.3000.
    Next relevant releases in the UK will be the CPI and Retail Sales.
    The sterling has managed to regain some poise on Tuesday and is now lifting GBP/USD to the boundaries of 1.3000 the figure after bottoming out in the 1.2055/50 band, or 2020 lows,

6. #1244 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

ElioShellman98 will become famous soon enough ElioShellman98's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello and good day!

The pair did not manage to consolidate below the daily support level of 1.3008 yesterday and the closing of the day was noted above this level. This means that the downside movement that has been happening for about a week has finally stopped and concurrently, we can observe an attempt to move on an upside direction. With this, the daily support level of 1.3008 will be the key for this day. So, if the price survives to remain above this level we will have new upside targets which are at 1.3052 to 1.3095. However, if it fails to stay on the said level, the downside movement will resume with targets at 1.2968 to 1.2954. So far that sums up an observation for this pair for today. May we all have a profitable day ahead!

Name: elio.png Views: 38 Size: 298.9 KB

[ATTACH=CONFIG]167085[/ATTAC
    Attached Images  

7. #1245 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

A pleasant day ahead to our fellow colleagues!

Lets talk about the pound/dollar currency pair based on the four-hour (H4) chart:

For the GBP/USD currency pair, the previous day was more intense in terms of trading. The price updated its low during the first half of the day and showed an upward movement afterwards which managed to gain a foothold at the top of the price channel. Now, considering that the assumptions stays the same, then the final movement of the alleged wave c from last night which declined from the level of 161.8% according to Fibonacci, as in the books of Elliot the zig-zag shape of wave b is considered to be completed. Therefore, today, the continuation of the upward movement of the first wave in the upper order of the wave C is expected. At the same time, we have the nearest support level which is located specifically at the level of 1.3012, while resistance level is located at 1.3079 - the level of 38.2% Fibonacci.

Best of luck and wishing you all a good profit!

Name: Capture.PNG Views: 38 Size: 56.8 KB

8. #1246 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

HwaYongYeonHwa will become famous soon enough HwaYongYeonHwa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Good morning!
    At the end of yesterday, the pound recovered above the previous week's low of 1.3010, which is an important mark that held the pair's growth for a month. The pound is overbought on H4, and on D1, it is showing an upward reversal. Today, CPI will be released, and one of the reasons for the change in BA's rhetoric is low inflation.

10:30 GBP Base CPI, m/m (m/m) (Dec) 0.2% 0.2%
    10:30 GBP Core consumer price index (CPI) (yoy) (Dec) 1.7% 1.7%
    10:30 GBP Basic producer price index (m/m) (Dec) 0.1% -0.1%
    10:30 GBP Basic producer price index (yoy) (Dec) 1.0% 1.1%
    10:30 GBP Basic retail price index (yoy) (Dec) 2.3%
    10:30 GBP Basic retail price index (m/m) (Dec) 0.2%
    10:30 GBP consumer price index (CPI) (yoy) (Dec) 1.5% 1.5%
    10:30 GBP consumer price index (CPI) (m/m) (Dec) 0.2% 0.2%
    10:30 GBP CPI excluding seasonal fluctuations (Dec) 108.55
    10:30 GBP producer purchase price Index (yoy) (Dec) -0.8% -2.7%
    10:30 GBP producer purchase price Index (m/m) (Dec) 0.3% -0.3%
    10:30 GBP producer price index (PPI) (m/m) (Dec) 0.1% -0.2%
    10:30 GBP producer price index (PPI) (yoy) (Dec) 0.9% 0.5%
    10:30 GBP retail price index (RPI) (yoy) (Dec) 2.3% 2.2%
    10:30 GBP retail price index (RPI) (m/m) (Dec) 0.4% 0.2%

The data will reflect the post-election situation, and as you can see from the calendar, retail prices are expected to rise. Moreso, given the increase on the price of energy, we can expect forecasts to exceed the general index. I can conclude that after the start of the European session, growth will begin, and until then, the price will stay in the range of 1.3010-1.3050.

Name: 1.png Views: 31 Size: 140.5 KB

9. #1247 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Drforex is a jewel in the rough Drforex is a jewel in the rough Drforex is a jewel in the rough Drforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    306 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

At 03:25 ET (0825 GMT), the safe-haven yen was slightly firmer against the U.S. dollar, with USD/JPY trading at 109.91, down 0.1%, while the euro was marginally lower against the dollar, with EUR/USD at $1.1120, down less than 0.1%. A preliminary reading of 2019 German GDP due at 4 AM ET (0900 GMT) may have some impact on that pair.

10. #1248 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

ForexRich is a name known to all ForexRich is a name known to all ForexRich is a name known to all ForexRich is a name known to all ForexRich is a name known to all ForexRich is a name known to all ForexRich's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    24 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Hello, everyone.

Although the pair managed to close the trading session with a price increase yesterday, the lower target was achieved and the sell deal was closed at a profit. Thanks to sellers, the pair managed to hit a new low, updating the local one of 1.2960. Then growth resumed. It turns out that this level has been broken for a reason, since there were buyers' stop loss orders and sellers' pending orders below. In addition, yesterday, the pair managed to break through the downward trend line, which points to strong buyers in the market. Today, I expect the pair to go down, thereby allowing sellers to make another attempt to buy. Then growth is likely to resume and the price will achieve the level of 1.3100 and continue to move in an uptrend.

The pair is not in a hurry to make the third wave down. So the likelihood of continued upward movement will remain until this wave is created.

Name: 1 (2).png Views: 2508 Size: 36.4 KB

11. #1249 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

FxTaylor is a jewel in the rough FxTaylor is a jewel in the rough FxTaylor is a jewel in the rough FxTaylor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Hello, dear speculators.

The pound sterling seems to have begun growing, but then it has stopped.

I expect the pair to go up towards the level of 1.3065 and then down passing about 200 pips or even more.

That would be a perfect scenario.

Name: 1 (3).png Views: 2327 Size: 45.6 KB

Moreover, the pair is about to run into the core of the previous two weeks.

And it will be too difficult for the pair to break through such resistance.

Well, logically, it is already possible to sell, but I will wait a bit.

Maybe we will close the gap, and then we can safely go down without any debts.

However, this is a perfect scenario.

Name: 2 (2).png Views: 35 Size: 31.7 KB

As for the monthly contract, it can be seen that traders are adding deals, thereby expanding the range.

The upper border seems unreal 600 pips above the current levels.

According to the weekly data, there are only 2 speculators who have bought call and put.

Name: 3 (1).png Views: 34 Size: 29.8 KB

As for the hourly time frame, I do not expect a reversal.

As I wrote, even if we go up, the price will face resistance at the levels of 1.3060-70.

In this case, it will be possible to realize whether there will be a reversal or continued decline.

12. #1250 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

meowsyub93 will become famous soon enough meowsyub93's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

It is clear that there will be growth again in the area of 1.3050. The price can not continue its movement upwards and can not normally push off from this value to continue their downward movement in trade, so the pair will continue to move in that direction. Because of this, it will be worth making transactions in this direction for profit.

When the 1.3050 level is broken, the road upwards will be opened, which in this case, will allow you to make purchase transactions with a profit to the resistance level at 1.3135, to which the pair will go on the price chart.

Today, price will either strengthen above the level of 1.3050, or not. In this case,it will be worth selling, as prices will go down and the level of support will be the goal at the level of 1.950, to which the pair will be selling for profit.

Name: 1.png Views: 22 Size: 109.0 KB

13. The Following User Says Thank You to meowsyub93 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
Page 125 of 300 ... 120 123 124 125 126 127 130 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 8