• Reply to thread
    Page 125 of 127 ... 120 123 124 125 126 127
    Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1264

Thread: GBP/USD (part 58)

1. #1241 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

SnackLoverTanie is an unknown quantity at this point SnackLoverTanie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

So far, I am maintaining a downward trend. To get a further decline, I believe that the pair needs to make a small pullback, which I have within 1.3010-1.3020. Some members of the forum traders have these forecasts of up to 1.3050 as well, so i think that this is quite possible.

Yesterday, we tried to break 1.2960 twice, however, it turned out to be quite a strong support. If the pair reaches 1.3020-1.3030 today, I expect that there will be a next attempt to break through this support level from there. In theory, only 20-30 pp remains at the top. This is already lesser than before at 1.2960.

Name:  AA.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  105.0 KB

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to SnackLoverTanie for this useful post.

Unregistered (7)

3. #1242 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I expect the pound to keep moving in the same direction. However, I would like to open more long deals rather than short ones. However, the current trend is more favourable for short positions, it was just enough of them, so I made a bullish move. As for me, I’m not very concerned about these current trends. In case, the price follows a different trajectory, I’ll decide what to do.

Name:  attachment.php.png
Views: 628
Size:  38.9 KB

4. #1243 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear traders.

After the morning decline, the pound/dollar pair failed to recover and consolidated below the 30th figure.

Today, I expect the pair to go up. Well, at least there are some reasons for this.

The most important thing is whether the price will be able to hit a new low today.

If not, the pair is likely to reach the level of 3060 or higher.

I have just closed part of my sell deals.

Name:  1 (1).png
Views: 613
Size:  28.8 KB

If the pair is not able to break through yesterday’s low, growth will resume and the price will achieve the target near the 31st figure.

Name:  2 (1).png
Views: 49
Size:  50.8 KB

According to options, there is also a sign of growth.

I would rather say that we are unlikely to go lower.

Although this is not the last level, we have run into the lower border.

Now there may be a pullback, or even a reversal.

Moreover, the bulk of speculators have started to buy calls, which means that the pair may begin to move in an uptrend soon.

The updated figures showed that nothing significant happened yesterday.

The price is still at the level of the lower border.

Name:  3 (1).png
Views: 49
Size:  52.9 KB

5. #1244 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amazed

Ramzanch will become famous soon enough Ramzanch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks dear i looking some profit from this side

6. #1245 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Drforex is on a distinguished road Drforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      289 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GBP/USD rebounds from the 1.2950 region.
      The next key resistance level emerges at 1.3000.
      Next relevant releases in the UK will be the CPI and Retail Sales.
      The sterling has managed to regain some poise on Tuesday and is now lifting GBP/USD to the boundaries of 1.3000 the figure after bottoming out in the 1.2055/50 band, or 2020 lows,

7. #1246 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

ElioShellman98 is on a distinguished road ElioShellman98's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello and good day!

The pair did not manage to consolidate below the daily support level of 1.3008 yesterday and the closing of the day was noted above this level. This means that the downside movement that has been happening for about a week has finally stopped and concurrently, we can observe an attempt to move on an upside direction. With this, the daily support level of 1.3008 will be the key for this day. So, if the price survives to remain above this level we will have new upside targets which are at 1.3052 to 1.3095. However, if it fails to stay on the said level, the downside movement will resume with targets at 1.2968 to 1.2954. So far that sums up an observation for this pair for today. May we all have a profitable day ahead!

Name:  elio.png
Views: 23
Size:  298.9 KB

[ATTACH=CONFIG]167085[/ATTAC
      Attached Images  

8. #1247 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A pleasant day ahead to our fellow colleagues!

Let’s talk about the pound/dollar currency pair based on the four-hour (H4) chart:

For the GBP/USD currency pair, the previous day was more intense in terms of trading. The price updated its low during the first half of the day and showed an upward movement afterwards which managed to gain a foothold at the top of the price channel. Now, considering that the assumptions stays the same, then the final movement of the alleged wave “c” from last night which declined from the level of 161.8% according to Fibonacci, as in the books of Elliot the zig-zag shape of wave “b” is considered to be completed. Therefore, today, the continuation of the upward movement of the first wave in the upper order of the wave “C” is expected. At the same time, we have the nearest support level which is located specifically at the level of 1.3012, while resistance level is located at 1.3079 - the level of 38.2% Fibonacci.

Best of luck and wishing you all a good profit!

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 22
Size:  56.8 KB

9. #1248 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

HwaYongYeonHwa is an unknown quantity at this point HwaYongYeonHwa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning!
      At the end of yesterday, the pound recovered above the previous week's low of 1.3010, which is an important mark that held the pair's growth for a month. The pound is overbought on H4, and on D1, it is showing an upward reversal. Today, CPI will be released, and one of the reasons for the change in BA's rhetoric is low inflation.

10:30 GBP Base CPI, m/m (m/m) (Dec) 0.2% 0.2%
      10:30 GBP Core consumer price index (CPI) (yoy) (Dec) 1.7% 1.7%
      10:30 GBP Basic producer price index (m/m) (Dec) 0.1% -0.1%
      10:30 GBP Basic producer price index (yoy) (Dec) 1.0% 1.1%
      10:30 GBP Basic retail price index (yoy) (Dec) 2.3%
      10:30 GBP Basic retail price index (m/m) (Dec) 0.2%
      10:30 GBP consumer price index (CPI) (yoy) (Dec) 1.5% 1.5%
      10:30 GBP consumer price index (CPI) (m/m) (Dec) 0.2% 0.2%
      10:30 GBP CPI excluding seasonal fluctuations (Dec) 108.55
      10:30 GBP producer purchase price Index (yoy) (Dec) -0.8% -2.7%
      10:30 GBP producer purchase price Index (m/m) (Dec) 0.3% -0.3%
      10:30 GBP producer price index (PPI) (m/m) (Dec) 0.1% -0.2%
      10:30 GBP producer price index (PPI) (yoy) (Dec) 0.9% 0.5%
      10:30 GBP retail price index (RPI) (yoy) (Dec) 2.3% 2.2%
      10:30 GBP retail price index (RPI) (m/m) (Dec) 0.4% 0.2%

The data will reflect the post-election situation, and as you can see from the calendar, retail prices are expected to rise. Moreso, given the increase on the price of energy, we can expect forecasts to exceed the general index. I can conclude that after the start of the European session, growth will begin, and until then, the price will stay in the range of 1.3010-1.3050.

Name:  1.png
Views: 18
Size:  140.5 KB

10. #1249 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Drforex is on a distinguished road Drforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      289 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

At 03:25 ET (0825 GMT), the safe-haven yen was slightly firmer against the U.S. dollar, with USD/JPY trading at 109.91, down 0.1%, while the euro was marginally lower against the dollar, with EUR/USD at $1.1120, down less than 0.1%. A preliminary reading of 2019 German GDP due at 4 AM ET (0900 GMT) may have some impact on that pair.

11. #1250 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, everyone.

Although the pair managed to close the trading session with a price increase yesterday, the lower target was achieved and the sell deal was closed at a profit. Thanks to sellers, the pair managed to hit a new low, updating the local one of 1.2960. Then growth resumed. It turns out that this level has been broken for a reason, since there were buyers' stop loss orders and sellers' pending orders below. In addition, yesterday, the pair managed to break through the downward trend line, which points to strong buyers in the market. Today, I expect the pair to go down, thereby allowing sellers to make another attempt to buy. Then growth is likely to resume and the price will achieve the level of 1.3100 and continue to move in an uptrend.

The pair is not in a hurry to make the third wave down. So the likelihood of continued upward movement will remain until this wave is created.

Name:  1 (2).png
Views: 2046
Size:  36.4 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 125 of 127 ... 120 123 124 125 126 127