to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 124 of 300 ... 119 122 123 124 125 126 129 ...
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2994

Thread: GBP/USD (part 58)

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2021-01-19   11:47
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  0 USD

Today, the Americans will enter the market after celebrating Martin Luther King Day. Therefore, the market is likely to be rather volatile. It can be seen from the chart, there are no clear trends. Thus, this is not the best time for trading this currency pair. In my opinion, we need to have clear support and resistance levels with several extreme points. Therefore, the best way is to wait for the price to form a pronounced trend. A good signal in the technical and graphical analysis is a signal which indicates a rebound from the support and resistance zones. The price is currently close to such a support price zone, so I have placed a buy order. It has not triggered yet, but I think the price may touch soon. I believe that the most probable scenario implies the pair's movement from the support price zone.

The British pound is trading sideways in the medium term. According to the current mid-term chart of the pound sterling, there is no clear trend. Therefore, we cannot use trend trading tactics. Now the best way is to focus on pronounced levels of support and resistance, that is, to use trading techniques focused on trading in a sideways corridor. I think that the level of 1.3450 can be seen as a good starting point to enter the market. A stop-loss order can be placed at the level of 1.3390. A take profit order can be set at 1.3700. This trade has limited risk and a good profit-to-loss ratio.
    As for the euro, the best way to make a profit for intraday traders and scalpers is to open short positions, as the pair is moving in a clear downward trend from its high. Of course, corrective pullbacks periodically occur, but still, in my opinion, the quotes are moving downwards. In any case, I think that trading against the trend will hardly generate profits. The main condition for trading against the trend is a profit-to-loss ratio. Profit must be greater than the risk. Otherwise, it makes no sense to trade against the trend. As for the next few days, it is possible to sell the pair below 1.2100 to reach the target levels of 1.2040 and 1.2020.
    Speaking of the AUD/USD pair, despite its stagnation and the Australian dollar's correction, I think that the quotes have every chance to resume their upward movement. According to the daily chart, the current trend is bullish. Many market participants are quite optimistic. Therefore, the pair is likely to continue moving upwards. In such a case, the best way to make a profit is to buy the pair, of course, with carefully calculated risks and amid at least slight corrective pullbacks. Long positions can be opened above 0.7460 with a view to reaching the target levels of 0.7820 and 0.7990.

The attachment
    2021-01-14   13:39
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  14 USD

Hi!

The GBP/USD pair is currently trading at the level of 1.3638, and I expect it to decline to 1.3466. It is unlikely to move lower, though, as the range ends there within the Envelope indicator on the H4 time frame. There we can also see a 200-day moving average. To get sell signals, the pair needs to move down to the 1.3600 - 1.3623 area.
    So far, the pair has been holding above this level, so it is likely to rise further. This goes against the fundamental picture, so I do not consider opening buy positions at the moment. I will open short positions when the pair returns below the level of 1.3600.

The attachment
    2021-01-20   09:30
    Best post today #3
    Accrued payments  24 USD

GBP/USD analysis
    Hi, everyone!
    Attachment 321295
    The downward movement is likely to be canceled, as, from a technical point of view, the pound/dollar pair is about to turn around and begin a confident rally. On the other hand, it can be seen that the US dollar index bounced off its local low on the weekly chart, drawing an upward candlestick with a long shadow below. I think that the quotes will end this trading week with gains, and the US dollar index will break through the 91.00 marks and move further up.
    Attachment 321296
    A stronger US currency will lead to a decline in the pound/dollar pair. I expect the quotes to bounce off the level of 1.3640 or 1.3650 (an important price zone, where the pair often came back) and move down to reach the support line and then the level of 1.3550.
    Tomorrow, against the backdrop of a possible increase in political risks in the United States amid the inauguration of Joe Biden, the pound/dollar pair is expected to fall by at least 80-100 points.
    M30:
    According to the H4 chart, the quotes have every chance to decline to the support line again, along which the pair has been trading upwards for a long time. Again, here we see the level of 1.3560.
    Attachment 321297

The attachment
    2021-01-18   06:01
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  114 USD

The pound rose significantly, reaching its high of 1.3700. In addition, buyers do not want to give up, with the intention of pulling the price up further in the near future. The trend remains high. Those who choose to trade along the trend are still making profits, unlike those who prefer to catch the pair's ups and downs. Obviously, this approach can also be applied, but as long as the relationship between profit and loss in transactions against the trend is very high.As you can see in the chart, there is an upward support line. The price has repeatedly reached the lows through which this line is drawn. From a technical point of view, the best way is to negotiate to recover from that line. I placed a pending order. The profit and loss ratio is also quite good.Long positions can be opened from the 1.3350 support line. A stop loss order can be placed at level 1.3285. A profit order can be set at 1.3600.As for short-term trading, I recommend that you control the risks and buy above 1.3615 in order to reach the target levels of 1.3700.
    Attachment 320261
    Previous week trading session showed that it is better to focus on hourly chart purchases. Obviously, the hourly chart is not a daily chart, as levels and goals are different. However, given the direction of yesterday's daily candle price, the best way to make a profit is to open long positions with short stop loss orders. Speaking of intraday trading for today, I think we should buy the pound above 1.3500 in order to reach the target levels of 1.3570 and 1.3600. A stop loss order can be placed at 1.3490. Also, don't forget the macroeconomic calendar. Data on the United States' basic consumer price index is expected to be released today. So, I expect slight volatility during the American session.

The attachment
    2021-01-18   10:19
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  998 USD

The GBP / USD currency pair continues to move as part of the correction and formation of the Head and Shoulders reversal pattern. At the time of publishing the forecast, the rate of the pound against the US dollar on Forex is 1.3493. Moving averages indicate a short-term upward trend. Prices again rose in the area between the signal lines, indicating pressure from buyers of the currency pair and a possible continuation of the instrument's high. At the moment, we should expect an attempt to correct the GBP higher against the US dollar and a test of the resistance area near the 1.3535 level. Where again we can expect a recovery and the beginning of a fall in the sterling quotations against the US dollar. The target of the downward movement of the currency pair,
    An additional signal in favor of the falling currency pair will be a test of the relative strength index (RSI) trend line. The second sign in favor of the decline will be a recovery of the upper edge of the Head and Shoulders reversal pattern. The cancellation of the pound / dollar pair option will represent strong growth with the breaking of the resistance area above 1.3705. This will indicate a collapse of the resistance area and continued growth of the Pound / Dollar pair to the area above the 1.4135 level. It is worth waiting for confirmation of the pair's decline with the breakdown of the support area and closing prices below 1.3305.
    Attachment 320434
    GBPUSD Forecast Pound Dollar Janaury 18, 2021 suggests an attempt to test the resistance area close to the 1.3535 level. Then, the fall continued with the target below 1.3015. An additional signal in favor of the British pound drop will be a test of the resistance line in the relative strength index (RSI). The cancellation of the reduction option will be strong growth and a 1.3705 area drop. This will indicate a continued increase in the pair, with a potential target above the 1.4135 level.

The attachment
    2021-01-18   18:28
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  1078 USD

GBPUSD Selling Opportunities:
    Background of the pair:
    Hello friends, The GBPUSD has been moving with a very strong bullish momentum for a quite a long time but in the last week, it failed to break above the 1.3700 resistance area. The failure to make a new high seems to cost the pair to lose the bullish steam and currently moving with bearish momentum. But we must remember this is not the change of trend rather we can count this bearish movement as a correction only.
    Present Condition:
    In the previous week, the GBPUSD has fallen below the 1.3600-1.3616 support level with strong bearish momentum and at the beginning of this week, we have seen the continuation of the momentum. As per the retracement process, the GBPUSD is currently going for a correction and trading around 1.3570. From this area, we can go for shorting the pair or we can wait a bit more to reach the price nearest to the 1.3600 resistance area.
    Attachment 320621
    Based on the price movements, the area below 1.3600 can be defined as a selling zone and any clear break above the 1.3600 would become a buying zone. At this moment the pair is testing the EMA 21 and there is a chance that it may go bearish from this level of 1.3570. But if the pair pushes higher then it may try to retest the broken support area of 1.3600, which is also supported by the EMA 50 & 200 both.
    Possible sell setup 1:
    We can short the pair at this moment at around of 1.3570 with the support of EMA 21 and the stop loss has to be above the resistance area of 1.3600-1.3616 area and the take profit level would be the 1.3490-1.3480 support area.
    Possible sell setup 2:
    We can wait a bit more for the pair to reach the 1.3600 resistance area and then we can go for short with less risk, but the stop loss and the take profit level would remain the same.
    Fundamental Issues: The USA is currently preparing for the inauguration of New President and things can change very rapidly with this process. On the other hand, the UK is fighting the covid with higher severity, so need to watch out for any unscheduled/incertain news to appear. Also, we must maintain proper money management, to avoid unnecessary risks.

The attachment
  2. #1231 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Drforex is a jewel in the rough Drforex is a jewel in the rough Drforex is a jewel in the rough Drforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    306 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

LEVELS
    Previous Daily High 1.3125
    Previous Daily Low 1.3013
    Previous Weekly High 1.3285
    Previous Weekly Low 1.3053
    Previous Monthly High 1.3515
    Previous Monthly Low 1.2896
    Daily Fibonacci 38.2% 1.3056
    Daily Fibonacci 61.8% 1.3082
    Daily Pivot Point S1 1.3011
    Daily Pivot Point S2 1.2956
    Daily Pivot Point S3 1.2899
    Daily Pivot Point R1 1.3124
    Daily Pivot Point R2 1.318
    Daily Pivot Point R3 1.3236

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #1232 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    755 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,466 Times in 2,265 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

the GBP USD is an major pair and now i want to share the next analysis about the it that the gbp usd will show an seller setup next and that why its prices now will be in the decreasing position and the candles will make in the sell side it is an major pairs and dangerous like the other some pair and like the currencies but i think that the we should be very careful in the trading and always try to open the perfect and the profitable trade now the current position is totally looks for the bearish trend and the next time candles will be move for the bearish shape ...

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #1233 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Drforex is a jewel in the rough Drforex is a jewel in the rough Drforex is a jewel in the rough Drforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    306 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

GBPUSD Price Analysis January 10 The price action has formed a short M pattern; further, a decrease in price is highly envisaged provided the Bears increase their momentum and the price may reach the demand level of $1.29 $1.27. In case the demand level of price holds the price, consolidation may commence. Key []

5. #1234 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Greetings dear traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Everything that is predicted is supported by the downward trend of the pound/dollar currency pair for the last four hours. Yesterday, at least half of the opinions were for the upward movement.

Moreover, a downward movement is maintained and perhaps, today, we can continue with the graphical technical analysis of the four-hour (H4) chart. As we look in the chart below, it appears that everything has already been completed for the further decline of the pair. All the pullbacks above were also done and thus, there is nothing left to pullback the pair on technology.

However, a lot of economic data for the pound will be published today, which can take down the decline for quite some time. Meanwhile, it is still unclear what data we can depend on during the middle of the day - on the equipment or foundation? Preliminary forecasts for England on economic news that are laid out, on the other hand, are still wrong as usual.

A new trading week will be launched anytime. Therefore, we should look forward to whether the downward movement of the pair will continue, and if no, then we will see how long and high the GBP/USD currency pair can move upwards.

Name: GBP01.jpg Views: 10 Size: 108.9 KB

6. #1235 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

HwaYongYeonHwa will become famous soon enough HwaYongYeonHwa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

TF=M30.
    The GBP/USD currency pair continues to move sideways within the narrow price channel formed by the levels 6/8 (1.31836) and 5/8 (1.29395). The further course of the price can be presented in two ways:
    The first is a breakout of the 5/8 level from top to bottom. Fixing the price below this will decrease the level in the direction of the main support/resistance level 4/8 (1.26953). At the same time, you can consider the option with a horizontal channel 5/8-3/8.
    The second is a breakdown of the upper border of the trading range 5/8-6/8 from the bottom up, fixing the asset above the level of 6/8, with the aim of corrective growth in the direction of the reversal level of 7/8 (1.34277). When this level is reached, expect the downward trend to resume.
    Both options have a downside priority in the medium/long term. The schemes considered and accepted for execution remain the same.

Name: 1.png Views: 10 Size: 154.8 KB

7. #1236 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

ElioShellman98 will become famous soon enough ElioShellman98's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello and good day!

Nothing has changed so far in the recent trends of the GBP/USD currency pair. And for future movements, I strongly believe that there is a high possibility of further growth this is due to the strong upward price movement. With this, I strongly suggest a more grounded observation and decision towards trend tactics and also on signals for any trading schemes especially the ones going forth the same direction. We might as well be more cautious as we tend to make decisions all the time, and it is really important if that is hasty or good judgment as it affects the outcomes of our decisions.

I believe that the situation is as follows: In stock purchases we hold is activated by the pending orders. As customarily, I have utilized Fibonacci in entering small correction expecting a continuation with the decline of the price dynamics as well as the persistent existence of the trend that caused the Fibonaccis stretch. And I believe that the Fibonacci levels are 38.20 and 50.00, to which there is a pullback of more or less a third and a half of the movement and an indication of a good option in order to enter the market.

Just to remind you, that the entry points in my Fibonacci transaction are at 38.20 and at 50.00, while the limit on losses in below the point of 61.80. In this case, 38.20 is at 1.3020, 50.00 is at 1.2860 and stop loss is at 1.2610. Obtain a profit at 1.3460. May we all have a profitable day ahead!

Name: Elio.png Views: 10 Size: 19.6 KB

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ElioShellman98 For This Useful Post:

Youcefstyles (01-13-2020)

9. #1237 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    306 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Investing.com -- The dollar opened the week stronger against the pound sterling and the Japanese yen, but weaker against the euro, with markets still unsettled by the weak labor market report on Friday.
    The monthly gross domestic product release showed output dropped by 0.3% in November, compared with expectations of a flat number. That cut the year-on-year growth figure to 0.6% from 1.0% in October. Industrial production also fell 1.2% on the month and manufacturing output dropped 1.7%.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

GBP/USD: Longest run for GBP net longs since mid-2018 is unwinding
    NEWS | 18:08 GMT | By Ross J Burland
    GBP/USD is technically and fundamentally bearish during longest run for GBP net longs since mid-2018.
    Brexit uncertainty weighing, and BoE increasingly dovish.
    The pound is under pressure at the start of 2020 as we head into the era of Brexit trade negotiations within a dovish Bank of England environment - a toxic cocktail for GBP bulls.

A busy start to the week on the UK calendar has pressured sterling today. GBP/USD is currently trading at 1.2982 having travelled between a low of 1.2961 and 1.3045, -0.59% on the day so far following disappointing UK data releases.

UK data rhymes with recent BoE dovishness
    GBP fell in London today as UK Gross Domestic Product missed the mark for November, month on month, -0.3% vs 0% expected and below 0.1% prior. Manufacturing and Industrial Production were also disappointments, both coming in well below forecasts.

Market expectations of a BoE rate cut in Jan jumped to 46%
    In fact, we have heard recently from yet another Bank of England policymaker who has floated the idea of cutting the central bank's main interest rate. Gertjan Vlieghe told the Financial Times he will consider voting for a rate cut depending on how the economy has performed since the December election. Mr Vlieghe is the third Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) member this week to suggest they may be willing to cut rates at the end of this month. Mark Carney, the outgoing governor of the Bank of England, said in a speech last Thursday that it was prepared to take "prompt" action if economic weakness persists.

"With the relatively limited space to cut Bank rate, if evidence builds that the weakness in activity could persist, risk management considerations would favour a relatively prompt response,"

Mark Carney said.

Brexit uncertainty to spark a sell-off
    GBP/USD peaked in the 1.35 handle last month following the Tory election victory but was quickly sold on prospects of a hard Brexit after UK PM Boris Johnson expressed an adamancy that the transition period would end before the turn of 2021. This is leaving little time, according to the sceptics, for a trade agreement between the EU and UK. European Commission chief Ursula Von der Leyen was also recently quoted in French and German press expressing doubt that any future relationship can be agreed with the UK before the end of 2020, nailing down the coffin for overcommitted GBP bulls at the turn of the year.

Since its departure from the 1.35 handle, cable has seen as low as 1.29 the figure before a solid correction back towards the 1.33 handle which ensued during thin holiday trade. This is when the US dollar took a sudden trip to the downside. Since the return of full markets, however, cable has been deteriorating between a range of 1.3288 and 1.2962 as traders get set for fresh flows of Brexit headlines surrounding the transition period and a new trading agreement. Such uncertainty will likely weigh on GDP growth raising prospects for a diligent mix of fiscal and monetary stimulus later this year.

GBP positioning ripe for a sell-off
    It would be prudent to note that the Net GBP positions had held in the positive ground for three consecutive weeks according to the latest CFTC Commitment of Traders Report released last Friday for the prior week which is the longest run for GBP net longs since mid-2018. "The market has drawn support from PM Johnsons claims that a new relationship between the UK and the EU can be negotiated by the end of the year," analysts at Rabobank explained, warning that the start of the talks could bring some disappointment "Additionally, an increase in dovish comments from MPC members could pressure the pound."

US dollar to find fresh legs
    As for the US dollar, Chinese Vice Premier Liu He leads a delegation to Washington this week and is set to sign phase-one of the trade deal. Should there be a disappointment in a phase-one trade deal between the US and China, and/or escalation of tensions between the US and Iran, we could see a surge back into the greenback, propelling cable lower still. The risk is that markets will sell the fact and focus their attention on the thornier negotiations as part of a phase-two agreement which could stall positive flows in the money-markets, potentially supporting the US dollar in the interim, just as we have seen in previous uncertainty over the 18-months of the trade spat.

The first key deal between China and the US amid their tensions is a trade deal, not an arms-control deal. If phase one deal is implemented well and there are follow-up agreements, the first half of the 21st century will be clearly different from the later half of 20th century,

Hu Xijin, Chief in Editor for The Global Times tweeted in recent trade.

Meanwhile, upcoming CPI and retail sales figures this week will also be a key focus for the buck and we still have UK CPI to go as well.

GBP/USD levels
    Yohay Elam, a Senior Analyst at FXStreet offer his analysis in the article, GBP/USD Price Forecast: At critical long-term uptrend support after the GDP downing:

GBP/USD has dropped below 1.30 following weak data and BOE dovishness.
    It is challenging a two-month-old uptrend support line.
    Downside momentum and the loss of the 50 SMA point to further falls.
    Break or bounce? That is the question for the long-term pound/dollar traders who are eying the daily chart. GBP/USD has hit the uptrend support line for the fourth time making line it even more significant. It has accompanied the currency pair since mid-November.

GBP/USD

OVERVIEW
    Today last price 1.2994
    Today Daily Change -0.0062
    Today Daily Change % -0.47
    Today daily open 1.3056

TRENDS
    Daily SMA20 1.3091
    Daily SMA50 1.3017
    Daily SMA100 1.2755
    Daily SMA200 1.2692

LEVELS
    Previous Daily High 1.3098
    Previous Daily Low 1.3042
    Previous Weekly High 1.3213
    Previous Weekly Low 1.3013
    Previous Monthly High 1.3515
    Previous Monthly Low 1.2896
    Daily Fibonacci 38.2% 1.3064
    Daily Fibonacci 61.8% 1.3077
    Daily Pivot Point S1 1.3033
    Daily Pivot Point S2 1.301
    Daily Pivot Point S3 1.2978
    Daily Pivot Point R1 1.3088
    Daily Pivot Point R2 1.3121
    Daily Pivot Point R3 1.3144

Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.
    Feed news
    LATEST FOREX NEWS

Chinese delegation has arrived in Washington to sign phase-one deal - Hu Xijin
    By Ross J Burland | 26 minutes ago

BoC Business Outlook Survey: Reason to be confident about the outlook NFB
    By Matías Salord | 34 minutes ago

US/Sino phase-one deal: If phase one deal is implemented well, Hu Xijin holds optimism for later half of 20th century
    By Ross J Burland | 40 minutes ago

NZD starts the year still looking quite cheap - BNZ
    By Matías Salord | 48 minutes ago

By Ross J Burland | 18:08 GMT

Confidence abounds in BoC Business Outlook Survey TD Securities
    By Eren Sengezer | 18:02 GMT

Fed's Bostic: Fed should sit back and let economy continue as it is
    By Eren Sengezer | 17:55 GMT

USD/JPY inches higher toward 110 as US stocks hit fresh record highs
    By Eren Sengezer | 17:47 GMT

USD/CAD struggles to capitalize on BoC's upbeat outlook, trades around 1.3050
    By Eren Sengezer | 16:57 GMT

USD/CHF hits fresh lows below 0.9700
    By Matías Salord | 16:52 GMT
    EDITORS PICKS

EUR/USD nears 1.1150 on US-China trade headlines
    EUR/USD nears 1.1150 on US-China trade headlines
    The US is said to lift Chinas currency manipulator tag ahead of the trade deal, further fueling the dominant positive mood and weighing on the greenback. Phase one of the trade deal to be signed next Wednesday.

EUR/USD News
    GBP/USD depressed below 1.3000 amid soft data, BOEs dovishness
    GBP/USD depressed below 1.3000 amid soft data, BOEs dovishness
    Worse-than-anticipated UK data and local policymakers pledging for rate cuts undermine demand for Sterling. GBP/USD sub-1.3000 despite a weaker dollar.

GBP/USD News
    Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP: Long-term upward transition
    Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP: Long-term upward transition
    Bitcoin recovers the previous bullish scenario above $8000. Ethereum suffers to maintain the strong pace of Bitcoin, risks losing key supports. XRP tries to re-enter the game above the $0.20 level.

Read more
    Gold: Shows some resilience below 200-hour SMA, at least for now
    Gold: Shows some resilience below 200-hour SMA, at least for now
    Gold maintained its offered tone through the mid-European session on Monday, albeit bulls showed some resilience below the $1550 region, or 100-hour SMA.

Gold News

The USD/JPY pair ticked higher during the American session as the upbeat market mood made it difficult for the JPY to stay resilient against the greenback. The pair is trading at its highest level since mid-May at 109.93.

USD/JPY News
    FOREX MAJORS

NZD starts the year still looking quite cheap - BNZ
    By Matías Salord | 48 minutes ago

By Ross J Burland | 18:08 GMT

By Eren Sengezer | 17:47 GMT
    CRYPTOCURRENCIES

Crypto Today: Bitcoin moving within consolidation mode ahead of next committed move
    By Ken Chigbo | 13 minutes ago

Bitcoin Cash Technical Analysis: BCH/USD bulls are knocking on the door of a critical area of resistance
    By Ken Chigbo | 17:17 GMT

High demand from Chinese officials for digital currency manual
    By Ken Chigbo | 15:51 GMT
    SIGNATURES

BBVA FX Team
    Markets start the week on a slightly positive note
    By BBVA FX Team | 18:05 GMT
    Phil Carr
    Week ahead commodity report: Gold, Silver & Crude Oil Price Forecast: 13 - 17 January 2020 [Video]
    By Phil Carr | 17:56 GMT
    EagleFX Team
    FTSE 100 Reduces its Gains Dragged By Slowing Growth Signals
    By EagleFX Team | 16:43 GMT
    Pacific Financial Derivatives Ltd Open Live Account

10. #1238 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Good day my fellow traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Lets talk about the pound/dollar currency pair based on the four-hour (H4) chart:

A day ago, the quotes of the GBP/USD currency pair were pushed by the sellers to another level which is particularly to the level of 1.3012. However, their fervor cooled, as it tried to approach the 150% Fibonacci level. In the meantime, the bulls are making an attempt to earn back their points. In addition, a bullish fractal was seen and the stochastic oscillator is providing us a signal that there is a possibility for an increase. Now, it is still assumed that the pound/dollar pair has already completed its wave variant of the zig-zag of the "a b c" waves in the correction wave " b " of the higher order. Therefore, it is possible to determine the nearest resistance zones 1.3019-1.3055 using the new construction of Fibonnaci levels. On the other hand, it cannot still be ruled out another alternative where the decline will continue to the level of 1.2900 which can lead to the abolition of the forecast. As a result, we should observe how these two options will develop in favour of the day.

Best of luck to all

Name: gfhdf.PNG Views: 5 Size: 43.0 KB

11. #1239 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

ElioShellman98 will become famous soon enough ElioShellman98's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello and good day!

Contrary to the news background, the GBP/USD currency pair broke the mirror and historical level 1.2986. However, it made a reversal and is currently trading above the said level and just below the MA200 line at N-1 and N-4. For this day, the price is above the machine and entirely continues an upward trend. Also, I am expecting the recovery of yesterdays lost points as well as a continued growth to resistance 1.3095 which is at MA200 N-1 with the consolidation above 1.3055. However, the pair can continue the medium-term downside to 1.2903 with the breakdown of support at 1.2986. So far that sums up an observation for this pair today. May we all have a profitable day ahead!

Name: Elio.png Views: 4 Size: 19.9 KB

12. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  13. #1240 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

SnackLoverTanie will become famous soon enough SnackLoverTanie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

So far, I am maintaining a downward trend. To get a further decline, I believe that the pair needs to make a small pullback, which I have within 1.3010-1.3020. Some members of the forum traders have these forecasts of up to 1.3050 as well, so i think that this is quite possible.

Yesterday, we tried to break 1.2960 twice, however, it turned out to be quite a strong support. If the pair reaches 1.3020-1.3030 today, I expect that there will be a next attempt to break through this support level from there. In theory, only 20-30 pp remains at the top. This is already lesser than before at 1.2960.

Name: AA.jpg Views: 51 Size: 105.0 KB

14. 7 users say Thank You to SnackLoverTanie for this useful post.

Unregistered (7)

Reply to thread
Page 124 of 300 ... 119 122 123 124 125 126 129 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 8