Thread: GBP/USD (part 58)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

Brandon022 is on a distinguished road Brandon022's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Last week, the pound-dollar pair completed the trading with a flat zone on the H1 chart. Today, the pair is currently trading in this zone. The boundaries are at levels 1.2487-1.2550. If there will be a price fixation above the upper limit of level 1.2550, the target levels will be 1.2581, 1.2637, and 1.2688. This is for successfully implementing the option for the signaling indicators basement. Here, the moving averages are signaling on the breakdown of the lower border at level 1.2487 and the goals are in the downward direction with levels 1.2474, 1.2423, and 1.2367.

Name:  J888.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  135.1 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Brandon022 For This Useful Post:

mayo76544 (07-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ladlasyed has a spectacular aura about Ladlasyed has a spectacular aura about Ladlasyed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning all traders for gbpusd pair analysing for profactionals traders and long run entries gbpusd find key support here on 1.2472 and it will touch that support and move back to trend line and touch that on 1.2560. This I am looking for this pair thanks
      Attached Images  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear traders.
      Today, let's make a brief review on the pound.
      As for the news background, there is nothing interesting for the British currency. Hence, let's consider it from a technical point of view.
      I continue to sell this instrument, as I strongly believe that the lower levels are relevant, and any attempts to strengthen the British currency lead to nothing.
      Today, my targets are downward.
      I will work carefully, after confirmation, because the pound likes to reach and remove intraday SR.
      DELTA:

Name:  8.PNG
Views: 1443
Size:  124.6 KB

So, there are small market sales in Asia according to the delta, and they are accepted. Therefore, the bottoms are not yet relevant.
      The buyer's range is narrow, 1.2508 – 1.2528.
      The breakout of 1.2508 is the cancellation of the uptrend. I will sell below 2508. Short positions cannot be opened above, because Friday's pullback is not over yet.
      On Friday, a strong prior was formed above - the range of 1.2540 - 1.2560. I will use it in short deals. From the bottom, or the border. When there is a spike and a quick return below the lower border of 1.2540, this will be the "sell" formation, the conditions or a signal to enter at the lower levels.

Name:  9.PNG
Views: 47
Size:  186.6 KB

Where am I?
      I am:
      Amused

Ahmedalwan is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmedalwan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

By testing the handle 1.25 which of course is a complete and significant number of psychological importance that area has been supportive in the past and the fact that the wick is beginning to show signs of growth at the end of the day also indicates that we are about to get something of a bounce but there is a breakest that makes the pound less attractive overall Thus, if this market is advanced, it will be in spite of the British pound and not because of it.
      The Federal Reserve cut interest rates should put the downward pressure on the US dollar but I also realize that if this market is already progressing, the fact is that its performance may be less than Other currencies such as the euro The Australian Dollar does not mean that we can not progress from here and certainly does not mean that we can not buy in this market when it breaks above Friday's highs as it is finally a strong reversal indicator that may mean that it may not advance as fast as other currencies .
      Attached Images  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

CelestineJones03 is on a distinguished road CelestineJones03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good day to all traders who are currently here in the forum!

Here's the analysis for the currency pair pound/dollar:

For today’s trading session, the pair GBP/USD is attempting to break through the daily level of support - 1.2506. At present, the price is found at the level of 1.2510. Based on a general idea, the downward movement should resume, and then the pair could possibly test the following daily level of support which is the level of 1.2476; although, there are some questions crawling in the expectation of resuming the further downward movement. Nevertheless, the pair successfully got near to the annual local minima which is not at all far from the level of 1.2398. Moreover, the possibility of reducing the interest rate in the United States might also influence the movement of the pair anytime soon. Therefore, it is time to consider purchasing it. Meanwhile, here’s for today’s forecast: The maximum where the pair moves in a downward direction is the levels of 1.2476 - and then again to 1.2506 even in the case of breaking down the level of 1.2506.

Name:  Screenshot_175.png
Views: 35
Size:  198.2 KB
      Name:  Screenshot_178.png
Views: 35
Size:  364.6 KB

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ladlasyed has a spectacular aura about Ladlasyed has a spectacular aura about Ladlasyed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hope you all are doing well today in currency market yes here we analysis the gbpusd pair we see that in that pair follow that trend line and in selling condition for long time as we can see that given chart now gbpusd reaches the demand level and it can change the trend from there and this pair touches the support on 1.2444 now we have to wait for further position that it takes thanks.
      plz visit and support my trading journal.
      Ladlasyed-Trading journal
      Attached Images  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

meedo is a jewel in the rough meedo is a jewel in the rough meedo is a jewel in the rough meedo is a jewel in the rough meedo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GBPUSD Analysis
      GBP / USD is trading with a significant negative level to attack the 1.2575 level and is moving below it now, which supports our continuation of the bearish trend for the rest of the day, paving the way towards 1.2260 which is our next major stop, noting that stability below 1.2575 is important for the continuation of the expected decline.

The trading range for today is expected among the support at 1.2420 and the resistance at 1.2600
      Attached Images  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Sandy05 is on a distinguished road Sandy05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome to the forum traders and speculators!

Here’s the chart for the currency pair pound/dollar:

At present, the pair GBP/USD is making trades at the level of 1.2529 and beyond the opening level of 1.2505. Considering that the price moves over the level of 1.2535, then it is expected to continue to the level of 1.2569, and perhaps to the level of 1.2605. On the contrary, provided that the price head under the level of 1.2489, it is then anticipated to resume its movement to the level of 1.2475, and 1.2445 possibly.

As we look in the chart, we can see that the pair is trading over the daily pivot, as well as the main trend line. The indicators on the M15, on the other hand, is directed upwards. Thus, we are moving upwards. However, it will be best to wait for the level of 1.2535 to breakdown firt. Or else, a rollback will likely happen.

Name:  Screenshot_94.png
Views: 24
Size:  182.8 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Here is my options analysis of GBP/USD in terms of technical levels. Well, today the price is bound to reverse upwards. All conditions are in favor of the uptrend. The mandatory zone was lacking for three prior days that is seen as an attempt to change a trend. Today we’ve got the mandatory zone together with the current liquidity index which is very close to it. By the way, the current liquidity index has been already broken. If the price settles up above the current liquidity index in the late trading day, the index will have to shift and stay below the price in the coming days. In other words, it looks like the index will push the price upward. Here is the proof. 1.07 broke the current liquidity index which shifted upward and pushed the price down in the following few days.

Name:  11.PNG
Views: 2388
Size:  74.1 KB

1.2475 is a must-reach level. I guess this level is likely to be hit today by an impulsive candlestick. I set a buy limit at 1.2475. The second level of today’s balance is 1.2453 which is a good level for a long position. In terms of a medium-term indicator called cash zone, a buy order is also logical. Put options outweigh call options notably. The ratio is 870 buy options against 210 sell options. The target level (1) of put options has been tested. Liquidity increased that enabled me to plan a put option (2). Let’s go!

A buy position is possible from the level of 1.2453. The upper level of put options + a quarter of a cash zone make up a serious resistance level. As a result, we’ve got an impulsive candlestick up to 1.2453 and again a bounce above the mandatory zone and the current liquidity index at 1.2522. If the price goes down without an impulse, we should trade cautiously at the expiration level of 1.2587 (4) because this is the first obstacle to growth. It would be great to see growth at least to the expiration target level of call options at 1.2844 (5).

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,044 Times in 2,086 Posts

GBPUSD 11/07/2019
      when see in previous support at 1.2470 succes break down, look the pair still in trending down. but in timeframe H4 look the pair have some consolidation for move up.
      when we see have some interest level to retest again, 1.2725 look have so interest level to see if can move until this price, cause in previous movement look have retest several time and can't break Up.
      Around 1.2660-70 also have some interest level but look no so importance for underline.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Reply to thread
    Page 67 of 69 ... 62 65 66 67 68 69