• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 67 of 95 ... 62 65 66 67 68 69 72 ...

Thread: GBP/USD (part 58)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hope you all are doing well today in currency market yes here we analysis the gbpusd pair we see that in that pair follow that trend line and in selling condition for long time as we can see that given chart now gbpusd reaches the demand level and it can change the trend from there and this pair touches the support on 1.2444 now we have to wait for further position that it takes thanks.
      plz visit and support my trading journal.
      Ladlasyed-Trading journal
      Attached Images  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

meedo is a jewel in the rough meedo is a jewel in the rough meedo is a jewel in the rough meedo is a jewel in the rough meedo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GBPUSD Analysis
      GBP / USD is trading with a significant negative level to attack the 1.2575 level and is moving below it now, which supports our continuation of the bearish trend for the rest of the day, paving the way towards 1.2260 which is our next major stop, noting that stability below 1.2575 is important for the continuation of the expected decline.

The trading range for today is expected among the support at 1.2420 and the resistance at 1.2600
      Attached Images  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Sandy05 is on a distinguished road Sandy05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome to the forum traders and speculators!

Here’s the chart for the currency pair pound/dollar:

At present, the pair GBP/USD is making trades at the level of 1.2529 and beyond the opening level of 1.2505. Considering that the price moves over the level of 1.2535, then it is expected to continue to the level of 1.2569, and perhaps to the level of 1.2605. On the contrary, provided that the price head under the level of 1.2489, it is then anticipated to resume its movement to the level of 1.2475, and 1.2445 possibly.

As we look in the chart, we can see that the pair is trading over the daily pivot, as well as the main trend line. The indicators on the M15, on the other hand, is directed upwards. Thus, we are moving upwards. However, it will be best to wait for the level of 1.2535 to breakdown firt. Or else, a rollback will likely happen.

Name:  Screenshot_94.png
Views: 29
Size:  182.8 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Here is my options analysis of GBP/USD in terms of technical levels. Well, today the price is bound to reverse upwards. All conditions are in favor of the uptrend. The mandatory zone was lacking for three prior days that is seen as an attempt to change a trend. Today we’ve got the mandatory zone together with the current liquidity index which is very close to it. By the way, the current liquidity index has been already broken. If the price settles up above the current liquidity index in the late trading day, the index will have to shift and stay below the price in the coming days. In other words, it looks like the index will push the price upward. Here is the proof. 1.07 broke the current liquidity index which shifted upward and pushed the price down in the following few days.

Name:  11.PNG
Views: 2469
Size:  74.1 KB

1.2475 is a must-reach level. I guess this level is likely to be hit today by an impulsive candlestick. I set a buy limit at 1.2475. The second level of today’s balance is 1.2453 which is a good level for a long position. In terms of a medium-term indicator called cash zone, a buy order is also logical. Put options outweigh call options notably. The ratio is 870 buy options against 210 sell options. The target level (1) of put options has been tested. Liquidity increased that enabled me to plan a put option (2). Let’s go!

A buy position is possible from the level of 1.2453. The upper level of put options + a quarter of a cash zone make up a serious resistance level. As a result, we’ve got an impulsive candlestick up to 1.2453 and again a bounce above the mandatory zone and the current liquidity index at 1.2522. If the price goes down without an impulse, we should trade cautiously at the expiration level of 1.2587 (4) because this is the first obstacle to growth. It would be great to see growth at least to the expiration target level of call options at 1.2844 (5).

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,051 Times in 2,090 Posts

GBPUSD 11/07/2019
      when see in previous support at 1.2470 succes break down, look the pair still in trending down. but in timeframe H4 look the pair have some consolidation for move up.
      when we see have some interest level to retest again, 1.2725 look have so interest level to see if can move until this price, cause in previous movement look have retest several time and can't break Up.
      Around 1.2660-70 also have some interest level but look no so importance for underline.

Spoiler Spoiler:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      382 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,155 Times in 629 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon022     
      Last week, the pound-dollar pair completed the trading with a flat zone on the H1 chart. Today, the pair is currently trading in this zone. The boundaries are at levels 1.2487-1.2550. If there will be a price fixation above the upper limit of level 1.2550, the target levels will be 1.2581, 1.2637, and 1.2688. This is for successfully implementing the option for the signaling indicators basement. Here, the moving averages are signaling on the breakdown of the lower border at level 1.2487 and the goals are in the downward direction with levels 1.2474, 1.2423, and 1.2367.

Attachment 124429
      GBPUSD is showing further bullishness gradually approaching our target at 1.2575, and the price is positively affected by Stochastic which supports the breach of this level to open the way for the upside wave to move towards 1.2605.

7. The following 13 users say Thank You to mayo76544 for this useful post.

ali35 (07-11-2019), kemo87 (07-11-2019), kero (07-11-2019), manoooo (07-11-2019), mouy76 (07-11-2019), Unregistered (7), yrt52 (07-11-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Sandy05 is on a distinguished road Sandy05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome to the forum everybody!

The possibility of an increase continues for the currency pair pound/dollar. As illustrated in the four-hour chart, it displays the movement of buyers, which after a long decline, make corrective movements. For the meantime, the pair GBP/USD started to construct an upward momentum as a wave from the expected outcomes in the region 1.2595-1.2600. The critical stop level for this scenario, on the other hand, is the level of 1.2415-1.2405. We should watch out for the European session, and see if there are entry points there.

Name:  ôóíò áàêñ.png
Views: 33
Size:  263.5 KB

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy05 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear traders.

The price has risen by 20 pips.
      Today, the previous day is likely to be repeated.
      Yesterday, options were traded in such a way that growth is now limited by 2560-2596 and the lower levels are likely to test at least 2512 and 2501. So, I think we will spend the day in this range.

Name:  6.PNG
Views: 3765
Size:  40.2 KB

According to my trading system, the top of the day is at 2574, while the bottom is at 2495 with the area of accumulation from 2534. Therefore, we need to build a double high and return to the 24th figure.

Name:  7.PNG
Views: 33
Size:  33.4 KB

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

gbpusd pair is little bit up now, but it is still in pressure of down, gbp is basically weak and because of its weakness market is going down and down,
      Name:  insta.JPG
Views: 22
Size:  109.6 KB
      so on this point if market is in power then it should go more 100 pips and on that point for future move can be predicted but from this point market can make a reverse as well, so its up to next 2 days where it want to go

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

garra4fx will become famous soon enough garra4fx will become famous soon enough garra4fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USD / GBP Technical Analysis
      If we go to the 4-hour time frame, we will find the pair is trade in a bearish direction and the pair rebound from daily support at 1.2421 and 1.2480
      We will also see the four-hour time frame , the pair is forms bullish Harmonic pattern and also broken the bearish trend line and is expected to reach the target 1.2738
      Good luck to God and waiting for your opinions

Reply to thread
    Page 67 of 95 ... 62 65 66 67 68 69 72 ...