• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 73 of 75 ... 68 71 72 73 74 75

Thread: GBP/USD (part 58)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Mario67 is a name known to all Mario67 is a name known to all Mario67 is a name known to all Mario67 is a name known to all Mario67 is a name known to all Mario67 is a name known to all Mario67's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      143 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Intraday Preferences: BEARISH

Reference Area: 1.20682-1.21010 (look for BEARISH signal confirmation)

Support: 1.20151, 1.19823, 1.19456

Resistance: 1.20682, 1.21010, 1.21541

Comment:

GBPUSD is testing the key support area, moving below the EMA 50 and 100 that are still moving down on the H1 chart. The intraday bias remains bearish until the time this analysis was made.

For alternative trading strategies based on forex technical analysis today we can look for confirmation of sell signals if correction occurs to the 1.20682-1.21010 area. The potential target is up to the range 1.20479-1.20151.

A break below 1.20151 potentially will be followed by extended bearish movement to the range 1.19823-1.19456.

Be careful if the price breaks above 1.21010 because it has the potential to frustrate this bearish scenario.

Alternative strategies:

A bullish opportunity will arise if the price breaks above 1.21010, with the potential for strengthening sterling to the range 1.21213-1.21541. If you want to open a buy position, make sure the breakout is valid.
      Attached Images  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario67 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Sandy05 is on a distinguished road Sandy05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello fellow traders and speculators who are currently here in the forum!

Thereafter the increase yesterday, the GBP/USD currency pair is now trading with a decrease and is under the MA 200 based on the chart. On the other hand, the bearish pressure is maintained and remains to expect that the level of 1.1985-1.2015 — minimum of August 12 will break through, which is followed by a decline to the psychological level of 1.1900. Meanwhile, there is a possibility of an upward correction to the level of ​​1.2105-25 — maximum of August 12 and MA 200 on the hourly chart. However, considering that there is a breakdown, the pound/dollar currency pair is likely to increase to the level of ​​1.2210-45.

Name:  Ŕííîňŕöč˙ 2019-08-13 123202.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  58.3 KB

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy05 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, everyone!
      The pound slightly descended to the level of support at 2060, which was shown at the American session yesterday.
      It’s a pity that there are still no results from yesterday’s options trading, but the results as for the levels are available. It can be said that the breakout of the balance of the day at 2081 is going to be an important event. Moreover, it was strengthened by the mandatory zone by 10 points higher. Therefore, it may not be allowed to go higher. The bottom of the day is at 2035. So, we can spend the day in this range.

Name:  1 (2).png
Views: 7681
Size:  12.5 KB

My indices show that we are currently up in the air since we are on the lower border of the accumulation area .. If we are not able to hold, we will go to the level of 2015, that is, the current bottom of the day. If we rise above 2068, we will work in the area up to 1.21, where I think traders will open buy deals. The target for today is not high – 2130-40, but the main thing is to go to the next level, the 21st figure.

Name:  2 (2).png
Views: 55
Size:  22.6 KB

P.S. Yesterday, the most powerful barrier in terms of put options (an obstacle to lowering) was at the level of 2059. If it is broken through, we will be able to get to the 19th figure with a preliminary stop at 2029. If it is kept, call options will be relevant, but they start from 2146
      Last edited by crazyprofit; 08-13-2019 at 10:37 AM.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      320 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazyprofit     
      Hello, everyone!
      The pound slightly descended to the level of support at 2060, which was shown at the American session yesterday.
      It’s a pity that there are still no results from yesterday’s options trading, but the results as for the levels are available. It can be said that the breakout of the balance of the day at 2081 is going to be an important event. Moreover, it was strengthened by the mandatory zone by 10 points higher. Therefore, it may not be allowed to go higher. The bottom of the day is at 2035. So, we can spend the day in this range.

Attachment 132266

My indices show that we are currently up in the air since we are on the lower border of the accumulation area .. If we are not able to hold, we will go to the level of 2015, that is, the current bottom of the day. If we rise above 2068, we will work in the area up to 1.21, where I think traders will open buy deals. The target for today is not high – 2130-40, but the main thing is to go to the next level, the 21st figure.

Attachment 132267

P.S. Yesterday, the most powerful barrier in terms of put options (an obstacle to lowering) was at the level of 2059. If it is broken through, we will be able to get to the 19th figure with a preliminary stop at 2029. If it is kept, call options will be relevant, but they start from 2146
      Good morning GBPUSD is slightly bullish today and i am looking forward the next resistance level that is 1.2190 todays.after two houres there are coming high impact events of USD they may pushed back again GBPUSD to 1.2010 but according to my analysis chances are very low. Hope we sill see next continue bullish movement today.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

dimon1973 is on a distinguished road dimon1973's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GBP / USD has fixed above the Tenkan line and is ready to overcome the Kijun line at 1.2100. Stochastic is below 50, and it looks more like a breakdown of 1.2100 will take place.

Í4

Name:  1.png
Views: 48
Size:  112.8 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

CelestineJones03 will become famous soon enough CelestineJones03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings to everyone who are here in the forum!

Here’s the chart for the pound/dollar currency pair:

The primary resistance level of 1.2095, which at the same time a reversal level, is unlikely to break through. The support moved a little bit downwards at 1.2045, because the level of 1.2060 lost its importance due to the outcome yesterday. For the time being, a sideline within the downward trend has been constructed. Therefore, two scenarios for the development of the pair can be considered. The first scenario is significant – moving down will require a retest of the minimum of 1.2015 and will also involve possible testing of the lower boundary of the trend found at the level of 1.1990. The second alternative scenario, in turn, consists of breaking down the resistance and increase towards the upper boundary of the trend at the level of 1.2145. However, this is just a technical picture. Now, let’s look at the groundwork. Upon the previous day, the dollar started to strengthen, yet the pound and the euro has yet to make a response regarding the data on prices and statements of the administration and perhaps, they will respond today with a decline before the European session starts. Due to this reason, the first option mentioned above is the primary one to be considered.

Name:  GBPUSD.mmH1.png
Views: 40
Size:  129.7 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, everyone.
      The pound has begun its trading day with a fall in price, but it failed to break through the level of 1.2045.
      If the price consolidates above it today, this will be the first condition for opening a buy deal.
      In order to create a strong buy signal, it is necessary to wait for a false breakout and price consolidation above it.
      A successful test of the broken level from top to bottom will be a condition for entering.
      The target for this growth will be at 1.2100.
      A breakout and price consolidation above 1.2100 will also be a signal for opening purchases.
      In this case, the level for fixing profit will be in the range of 1.2155.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 6352
Size:  164.7 KB

If traders manage to lower the price below 1.2045 and there is consolidation, this will be a signal for opening sell deals.
      The target for this sale is in the range of 1.2015.
      A breakout and price consolidation above 1.2015 will be a condition for opening another sell deal.
      In this situation, the target for reduction will be in the range of 1.1990.
      The formation of a false breakout of 1.2100 and price consolidation below it will be a strong signal for sale.

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  162.9 KB

At the futures level of 1.2090, the maximum volume according to the market profile was formed.
      In the same range, large point volume was added.
      Apparently, these were sales, since the price is now above this range.
      The price managed to descend to the futures range of 1.2060, where traders began opening buy deals.
      Today’s upward momentum was on a small positive delta, and this enabled buyers to continue to grow.
      If, after adding purchases, the price cannot resume growth above 1.2100, we can only expect a test of the futures range of 1.2100 and the continuation of the price downward movement.

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  135.7 KB

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi, forum people!

The pound failed to renew its highs even though there was an opportunity.
      There is a strong buyers’ support at 1.2040. The pair retreated from it yesterday but didn’t manage to overcome the high at 1.2105.
      Later, American traders came up and decided to break an uptrend. They opened a lot of short positions at the intraday high and pushed the quote down.
      The 1.2060 support level was broken, and the pair is trading below it now. It means that buyers are weak at the moment hardly holding their positions.
      The low of 1.2040 is likely to be renewed. Maybe, after that, the pair will start rising.
      However, if the growth is limited, the pair will keep on declining.
      The target on the downside will be at least 1.2015.
      If it’s broken, the pound will register a new low of 2019.

Name:  Screenshot_3.png
Views: 1091
Size:  352.3 KB

The US dollar dynamics also hints at the pound’s downtrend. Yesterday it touched 97.60. There was no reversal after this impulse. Thus, growth is likely to continue. However, a minor correction to 97.50 might take place.

Name:  Screenshot_1.png
Views: 38
Size:  246.1 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Bree09 is on a distinguished road Bree09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Name:  Screenshot_20190815-084134_2.png
Views: 15
Size:  303.1 KB

Hello to all traders and speculators!

Throughout the Asian session, the currency pair GBP/USD made trades with hardly any movement. Today, it is around the closing levels of yesterday at historical minimums in opposition with the US dollar. Meanwhile, the British pound is under pressure due to Brexit. Some major investors have started to discuss that the pound could reach parity against the US dollar considering that the United Kingdom withdraws from the European Union in a tough scenario. Economic statistics from the UK, which may put additional pressure on the British currency, will be published today. In addition for this currency pair, a moderate upward correction is very likely, however the primary scenario is a resumption of the downward trend. On the other hand, the bears are in absolute control with the trading of the pair. Estimated pivot point is found at the level of 1.2105. Selling under this point with targets at levels 1.2015 and 1.1965 is considered, although there is a possibility of an alternative scenario - the pound/dollar currency pair will start to develop, breakdown the level of 1.2105, and gain a foothold. Following that, it can resume to the levels of 1.2125 and 1.2135 to make a correction.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bree09 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, everyone. I see that everyone is okay with the fact that the pound is going to reach the 19th figure.
      Today, as never before, we have all the data and it can be said that as long as the price is above 2040-55 (the main barriers for the options are located here), there is a possibility of growth to ... infinity because the first target is at 2160. If the price is pushed below 2040, it will definitely achieve the 19th figure.

Name:  1 (3).png
Views: 6680
Size:  61.0 KB

My indices are still on the side of the bears, but the resistance is nearby (2060). If we go higher, the bulls will return the price to 2090 again. If we are not able to do this, the levels where we can stop will be 2030 and 2005. So, I hope that today will be another day on which we gather our strength and have a flat with a decline.

Name:  2 (3).png
Views: 45
Size:  23.4 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 73 of 75 ... 68 71 72 73 74 75