• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 79 of 80 ... 74 77 78 79 80

Thread: GBP/USD (part 58)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear speculators.

Today, let's consider the situation with the pound in brief. It seems things are going to be interesting.

Since last week, I have been waiting for the downward direction, but that has not happened yet.

If we look closely, we will see the following picture:

The buyer is trying to form support.

This area is likely to be the bottom of the balance for the next contract.

Name:  4.PNG
Views: 1159
Size:  126.3 KB

According to the chart, I do not see a chance to open a short deal. Although before that I thought we would go back down. But we failed to go down below the 22nd figure. This is a strong sign of the beginning of growth. That is, an accumulation of long deals. We'll see

Name:  2 (1).png
Views: 38
Size:  32.7 KB

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Halleluyah55 is an unknown quantity at this point Halleluyah55's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To open long positions on GBP/USD, you need:

The British pound tried to resume the downward correction again, which was stopped in the morning by a report on the UK labor market, as well as data on the decline in the unemployment rate, which is a good signal for the economy, slowing down due to the situation with Brexit. At the moment, the buyers' task is to break through the same resistance of 1.2380, which limited the upward potential yesterday in the afternoon. Only this will allow the bullish market to resume, the target of which will be the highs of 1.2427 and 1.2460, where I recommend taking the profits. If the bears build a downward correction in the second half of the day, the support will be provided by the level of 1.2315, but you can buy from there only in the scenario of a false breakdown. It is best to open long positions for a rebound around the low of 1.2238.

To open short positions on GBP/USD, you need:

Sellers will actively protect the maximum of 1.2380, and the formation of a false breakdown there in the second half of the day will necessarily lead to a correction of GBP/USD to the support area of 1.2315, where I recommend fixing the profits. With a larger closing of long positions, the pair can test the area of 1.2238. If the bullish momentum in the North American session leads to a breakdown of the resistance at 1.2380, it is best to consider new short positions after updating the local highs around 1.2427 and 1.2460. However, without news on Brexit, and preferably positive, it will be very problematic to count on a larger increase in GBP/USD

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

vmatkind will become famous soon enough vmatkind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quotes of the currency pair British Pound - American Dollar have recently shown us not bad results. A confident uptrend as it originated at the southern level of 1.1955, and still leads the price to the northern expanses. Now the pair is already trading at 1.237 and so far there are no signals about a rollback to the south. In the near future, it is worth counting on continued price growth up to the level of 1.246. At this stage, naturally, transactions in the purchase are relevant and in the long term profitable. Upon reaching the above level, a rollback will nevertheless occur in the opposite direction to the current positions, but nevertheless, a significant downtrend should not be expected. But another jerk to the north is what you need. Quotes will continue their route to explore the northern expanses. And accordingly, transactions in the ass for this currency pair will again be able to bring us positive results.

Name:  Screenshot_7.png
Views: 37
Size:  198.7 KB

4. The following 14 users say Thank You to vmatkind for this useful post.

kazakki (09-12-2019), kovalev (09-11-2019), kurtizanka (09-11-2019), kuzka (09-10-2019), medvedka (09-11-2019), palicia (09-12-2019), popugai (09-12-2019), saabb (09-12-2019), sherlok (09-12-2019), texasbum (09-12-2019), Unregistered (4)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wednesday - the main trading day of the week so we can expect to see the SvS indicator and the price testing the balance level. This may indicate a good prospects for the price increase.
      Still, there are a few things to consider: for the second day in a row the balance is higher than the price what can become a resistance point. Secondly, there is no mandatory zone what can signal a reverse trend (as there is nowhere to move upwards). And finally, the deal was open at 2350 below the daily option boundary, possibly leading to a price fall. This is the situation for the morning.

Name:  2.png
Views: 770
Size:  12.9 KB

And now about the indices.
      On the chart below, we can see that the trend is getting reverse. The accumulation zone stopped expanding and traders visited it quite often. This can mean that they are actively opening short deals. However, the price stays within yesterday's range of 2383-2311.
      2346 is the upper boundary of accumulation zone where we can open short deals. If the price goes above the level, we may try to open long deals, although the levels indicator shows the opposite picture. Below the level of 2326 we can start selling and expect the price to go back to 22nd figure.

Name:  3.png
Views: 34
Size:  41.3 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Eli_091 has a spectacular aura about Eli_091 has a spectacular aura about Eli_091 has a spectacular aura about Eli_091's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello to all! The British pound major pair continues to have an upward movement from 1.1958 and the support at 1.2500. Nonetheless, a breakdown below 1.2233 support area suggests the ascending trend to have completed. The next support level will be around 1.2100.

Name:  09.11.19a.png
Views: 31
Size:  11.9 KB

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      348 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazyprofit     
      Wednesday - the main trading day of the week so we can expect to see the SvS indicator and the price testing the balance level. This may indicate a good prospects for the price increase.
      Still, there are a few things to consider: for the second day in a row the balance is higher than the price what can become a resistance point. Secondly, there is no mandatory zone what can signal a reverse trend (as there is nowhere to move upwards). And finally, the deal was open at 2350 below the daily option boundary, possibly leading to a price fall. This is the situation for the morning.

Attachment 138951

And now about the indices.
      On the chart below, we can see that the trend is getting reverse. The accumulation zone stopped expanding and traders visited it quite often. This can mean that they are actively opening short deals. However, the price stays within yesterday's range of 2383-2311.
      2346 is the upper boundary of accumulation zone where we can open short deals. If the price goes above the level, we may try to open long deals, although the levels indicator shows the opposite picture. Below the level of 2326 we can start selling and expect the price to go back to 22nd figure.

Attachment 138952
      Good noon to all fourm members. Hope is live when we perform forex in a safe and consistent manner GBP was at the key level of success if we see some past history of GBP then it climbed against USD but if ee slect and open one month time frames then we can feel it gradually down. After ECN announced the GBP has directly affected and in more open positions i have some suggestions that we should oprn GBP for long term and wait for TP hit

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich is a glorious beacon of light ForexRich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In order to continue the decline, we need to remove the stop orders of buyers which are at 1.2310, but now they are being raised to 1.2330. I do not know whether stop orders will be fixed there or not. I think it will be enough to break through 1.2330 to turn the pound around for a correction to 1.2240.

From 1.2240, I expect an increase to 1.2450 or a breakout, then after a pullback to 1.2085, the price will be able to decline.

Name:  1 (1).png
Views: 1237
Size:  22.8 KB

But I still expect the pound to go to 1.2450 and test it, maybe even break through it and go a little higher, but not higher than 1.2510, after which a correction to 1.2385 will begin.

By the way, stop orders at 1.2240 should be pulled to 1.2265. In order to do this, the price should pass through 1.2385 and reach 1.2410. In this case, we will be able to achieve 1.2450 and break through it, setting new targets of 1.2510 and 1.2570.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor is a name known to all FxTaylor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear speculators.

The previous day was rather calm.

Nevertheless, there is an accumulation. In what direction? We can only speculate.

Pound

Name:  1.png
Views: 1259
Size:  45.1 KB

The British currency is still directed towards the upside. Even if we start the downward correction, it will meet support in the area of the 22nd figure.

If it is able to hold, the upward trend will continue.

Since now there is an active outflow of volume from the current contract to the December one, it is not clear yet which way we will go first.

Name:  2.png
Views: 31
Size:  19.7 KB

From a technical point of view, after breaking through 1.2306, the way to the area of 1.2220-1.2200 will be opened.

Now it is quite risky to buy, a downward pullback is expected.

I would rather take a look at sell deals, but only after the breakout of the 23rd figure.

Name:  3.png
Views: 29
Size:  28.6 KB

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Sonu314 is on a distinguished road Sonu314's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone i just want to share my personal experience related to the trading currency pair of GBP/USD well if anyone of you have noticed or followed this pairs you might be agreed with my points that GBP and USD pair has shown some great improvement in sense of growth, movement uptrend-downtrend and also sideways movement so everyday this pair will provide you to make trading with buy orders and also sell orders in a day so you don't need to worry when you are trading in this pair if you have account with at least 200 USD to 1000 USD you can make profit of 10 USD to 20 USD on daily basis so this is main reason of working in this pair as per today's analysis till daytime pair was in favor of buying the orders now it's showing some downtrend so you can make sell orders.
      Attached Images  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      348 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FxTaylor     
      Hello, dear speculators.

The previous day was rather calm.

Nevertheless, there is an accumulation. In what direction? We can only speculate.

Pound

Attachment 139007

The British currency is still directed towards the upside. Even if we start the downward correction, it will meet support in the area of the 22nd figure.

If it is able to hold, the upward trend will continue.

Since now there is an active outflow of volume from the current contract to the December one, it is not clear yet which way we will go first.

Attachment 139008

From a technical point of view, after breaking through 1.2306, the way to the area of 1.2220-1.2200 will be opened.

Now it is quite risky to buy, a downward pullback is expected.

I would rather take a look at sell deals, but only after the breakout of the 23rd figure.

Attachment 139009
      Yes British currency is like to some what at under pressure and we should wait for its correction. GBPUSD has little show resistance against USD but after few moments USD again pushed down to GBP and touching at the bottom level 1.2320 so we must wait for its second time correction and at this time if we open buy orders with tight take profit we can catch some profit.
      GBP is moving little side way and the trend is not soo much clear as we are expecting so waot for the trend correction and then to open trade on GBP.

Reply to thread
    Page 79 of 80 ... 74 77 78 79 80