• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 153 of 158 ... 148 151 152 153 154 155 ...
    Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1575

Thread: GBP/USD (part 58)

1. #1521 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

SnackLoverTanie is on a distinguished road SnackLoverTanie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yesterday, the pair managed to break through and close above the trend line, and then fell slightly from it afterwards. Today though, the quotes of the pair are again trading near the trend line and resistance level around 1.1865, and on where the next two candles close from these values will determine the direction of the pairís further movement.

Thus, if the candle closes above the resistance level of 1.1865, the pair will continue its upward movement and will go to the next resistance level at 1.2060-1.2095. This will allow purchase deals to make a profit up to these values.

In case the pair strengthens and close below the trend line, it quotes will decline and go to the support level at 1.1670. This will allow sales transactions to make profit before this value.

Name:  kutyrev.png
Views: 27
Size:  227.2 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SnackLoverTanie For This Useful Post:

paquegenevret (03-27-2020)

3. #1522 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

Macliodor has a spectacular aura about Macliodor has a spectacular aura about Macliodor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The GBPUSD currency pair is showing bullish momentum and is trading at 1.1888. Technical indicators on the 4-hour chart indicate a likely increase: the METRO indicator lines are above the white line, the laguerre is above 0.75, the RSI (3) line is above the RSI (13) line, the direction line is light blue, quotes are higher daily pivot level, SMA 21, 50. Resistance levels: 1.1904, 1.1997. Support Levels: 1,1806, 1,1705. Based on a technical analysis, I am considering long positions above the level of 1.1904 with the target of 1.1997. An alternative scenario can be considered below the level of 1.1806.
      Name:  GBPUSD26032020.png
Views: 27
Size:  61.4 KB

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Macliodor For This Useful Post:

5. #1523 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

ElioShellman98 is on a distinguished road ElioShellman98's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello and good day!

The British pound still managed to reach the level of 1.2000, although it took quite some time to do so. This target was necessary to fix the falling correction, although I think it would have been nicer is it managed to reach the level of 1.2500. However, this movement will be problematic as the return for the process of growth was indicated which gives a clue that the growth will stop at the levels of 1.2180 to 1.2220. Although, I assume a smaller chance for this to take place, but if the pair then manages to reach the level of 1.2200 tomorrow then I will choose a rebound to the downside with around 3-4 figures. Although, I still see growth coming.

Name:  Elio.png
Views: 28
Size:  255.8 KB

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to ElioShellman98 for this useful post.

Maxskin871 (03-27-2020), paquegenevret (03-27-2020)

7. #1524 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A pleasant day ahead to our dear colleagues!

Yesterday, the pound/dollar currency pair was moving towards a decline during the start of the trading session using the sellersí efforts. However, their strength was insufficient to resume to decline and the price moved up and reached the daily level of 1.21602. For today, the price, after a small flat, is expected to decline with volumes around the level of 1.19. The further movement of the pair will rely on who will win the price level, however, it is hard to forecast one of the victories after such a decline. In spite of, the dynamics of growth is clear so it is highly possible that buyers will try to climb for the second time. Therefore, it is recommended not to decide hasty and just wait for the further downward movement of the pair.

Overall, this currency pair has a downward trend which has been going on for quite some time, and in fact, there is no certainty when this long-term trend will last. Thus, it will be great if we just remain within the downward trend in long-term trading, although for now, we can attempt to catch the growth due to the fact that growth could likely continue to the monthly level of 1.2335. It is nearby so reaching it will be very easy. However, in case that buyers successfully continue its growth in the medium-term, then the pound/dollar pair is expected to head towards the weekly level of 1.2942, still, the pair often gives out surprises and the volatility of the pair is high, so such a correction may happen. But if you try to think again, then you may not expect growth above the weekly level of 1.259. Generally, analyzing the situation should be done and observe what kind of dynamics that pair currently have. In case that the decline is huge and breaks through significant levels for continued growth, then drop in sales can already be considered. At the moment, the important level is found around 1.187. Breaking through this level and continuously declining around the level of 1.1625 will mean that a further decrease can be expected. For this to happen, using the euro and other instruments will be great, since the pound has already broken through significant levels several times and thus, other pairs cannot go against it.

Name:  ygf.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  198.6 KB

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Clarence04 For This Useful Post:

9. #1525 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Asleep

Maxskin871 will become famous soon enough Maxskin871's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gbpusd break the 1.20020.rasistan las day... By uk situation it not much diffren with italy and all eu country... The economic projektion stop to. The reason is lockdown other to sut down working place and stay at home

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxskin871 For This Useful Post:

11. #1526 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

HwaYongYeonHwa is on a distinguished road HwaYongYeonHwa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GBP/USD. March 27, 2020. Friday. Hello everyone! Welcome to my analysis.

Observing the daily chart, you can immediately see that the buy and sell levels of the daily timeframe are 1.3514 up, and down at the price of 1.1411.

Name:  r1.gif
Views: 25
Size:  23.4 KB

Meanwhile, in the H4 timeframe, the chart clearly highlights the breakout levels located at 1.3199 up, and down at the level of 1.1411.

Name:  r2.gif
Size:  23.4 KB

For those who want a quick entry, the buy and sell levels of the H1 timeframe are 1.2305 and 1.1446. Enter deals only when the hourly candle closes behind the level.
      For Buy: Stop Loss - 1.2205; Take Profit - 1.2605.
      For Sell: Stop Loss - 1.1546; Take Profit - 1.146.
      Exit trades only for TP or SL. Otherwise, your expenses may increase and the profit may decrease.

Name:  r3.gif
Size:  24.4 KB

The Accelerator Oscillator indicator also tells us about possible deals. You may buy on a green growing indicator, or sell on a decreasing red indicator.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HwaYongYeonHwa For This Useful Post:

13. #1527 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi, everyone.

Yesterday, the pair made an upward movement, having passed about 450 pips without any pullbacks.

Moreover, the pound broke through and consolidated above the level of the bears' stop loss orders - 1933, thereby changing the trend to the upward one in the short term.

True, when it happens, the following day the price usually pulls back towards the breakout zone. I would like the price to break through the 19th figure from above. However, the lower option border of the day is at the level of 2109 and it will act as a barrier to the pair's downward movement. Nevertheless, the pair should still try to break through it.

As for the uptrend, the level of 2278 can be considered as the next target, since the balance is located in the 25th figure and the pair's movement towards this level will create a powerful monthly reversal candle. However, according to the last American session, itís better not to speculate, as a 400-pip upward movement is not the limit.

Name:  1.png
Views: 1221
Size:  21.2 KB

14. #1528 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

Macliodor has a spectacular aura about Macliodor has a spectacular aura about Macliodor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The GBPUSD currency pair is showing an uptrend and is trading at 1.2227. Technical indicators on the 4-hour chart indicate a likely increase: the METRO indicator lines are above the white line, the laguerre is above the 0.75 level, the RSI (3) line is above the RSI (13) line, the direction line is light blue, quotes above daily pivot, SMA 21.50. Resistance Levels: 1.2297, 1.2397. Support Levels: 1.2199.1,2096. Based on a technical analysis, I consider long positions above the level of 1.2096 with the target of 1.2297, 1.2397. An alternative scenario can be considered below the level of 1.2096.
      Name:  GBPUSD27032020.png
Size:  199.8 KB

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Macliodor For This Useful Post:

16. #1529 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

paquegenevret will become famous soon enough paquegenevret will become famous soon enough paquegenevret's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GBP / USD intraday: the bias remains bullish.

† Pivot point: 1.2120

Our preference: long position above 1.2120 with targets at 1.2385 & 1.2465 extended.

Alternative scenario: in breakout of 1.2120, a further decline will be possible with 1.2050 & 1.1970 in sight.

17. #1530 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Twisted

Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      241 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,857 Times in 813 Posts

GBP will not be very strong today because earlier this affection has taken its own good word.But now it is dollor turn and be trying too hard to make a mistake.Hey after that again it is itself very big target which is to keep.And it is growing very fast and the rest of the currency is losing them.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Azh786 For This Useful Post:

Reply to thread
    Page 153 of 158 ... 148 151 152 153 154 155 ...