• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 97 of 107 ... 92 95 96 97 98 99 102 ...

Thread: GBP/USD (part 58)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

Ahmedalwan will become famous soon enough Ahmedalwan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As Bitcoin pushed the entire crypto market down, Ripple was able to outperform, with fundamentals outperforming peer pressure. The steady advance in the GBP / USD pair, well supported by the redrawn Fibonacci retracement sequence, has now completed a break below the newly formed short-term resistance zone, where the upside potential has been exhausted. Long-term supports extended progress, but the current decline in the cryptocurrency market has a short-term impact on price action.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear traders.

I think that we will go down. However, there are a few nuances. First, we need to open the way down and a gap is only the first step towards this movement.

Of course, we may start the journey today, but it will be more logical to end up with the sideways trend within two days. According to the Friday's COT data, a lot of short deals were opened - almost 12 thousand contracts. Therefore, traders seem to be ready to support the decline. However, they should start opening long deals, while the market should start falling. So far, I do not see it. So, I will wait until these conditions are created. Moreover, I have enough sales. But traders closed sales (more than 6 thousand) and opened purchases.

Name:  1 (1).png
Views: 2764
Size:  27.5 KB

Today, the balance is at the top again, which means resistance and I will definitely sell at 3008 if there is a chance.

But a mandatory zone appeared, thereby strengthening the lower border of the day (2837). The most important thing is to consolidate in the 28th figure.

Name:  2 (1).png
Views: 57
Size:  19.3 KB

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Mariyam2020 is on a distinguished road Mariyam2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazyprofit     
      Hello, dear traders.

I think that we will go down. However, there are a few nuances. First, we need to open the way down and a gap is only the first step towards this movement.

Of course, we may start the journey today, but it will be more logical to end up with the sideways trend within two days. According to the Friday's COT data, a lot of short deals were opened - almost 12 thousand contracts. Therefore, traders seem to be ready to support the decline. However, they should start opening long deals, while the market should start falling. So far, I do not see it. So, I will wait until these conditions are created. Moreover, I have enough sales. But traders closed sales (more than 6 thousand) and opened purchases.

Attachment 148528

Today, the balance is at the top again, which means resistance and I will definitely sell at 3008 if there is a chance.

But a mandatory zone appeared, thereby strengthening the lower border of the day (2837). The most important thing is to consolidate in the 28th figure.

Attachment 148529
      The 29th figure is already breakdown. Now market price is ready to raising more upward where as it can test 1.2950 level in current week. By the way, market can make a new pullback and break 1.2855 level for further goes down. That't why, game is very interesting,wait for more clearance then we can take Long Sell entry from 1.3067 ahead.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Daily analysis of the GBPUSD 21-10-2019

Sterling Dollars
      Price at the time of analysis 1.2980
      GBP / USD is trading in a notable positive manner near the resistance level of 1.3180. The pair is trading above the pivot level of 1.2650 so the trend will remain bullish unless the pivot is broken and stability below it is expected today trading range between 1.2420 support and 1.3180 resistance
      Expected trend for today: Bullish
      Support: 1.2420, 1.2200 and 1.1970
      Resistors: 1.3180, 1.3390 and 1.3180

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmedalwan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings to everyone here in the forum!

According to the daily chart, the level of resistance which is located at 1.3000 was tested by the price yesterday. However, it was unsuccessful in consolidating at the top of it. With the reason, a candle of uncertainty was formed. Moreover, a regression bullish movement has developed above the pound/dollar currency pair. On the other hand, the level of support which is found at 1.27718 will be considered as the nearest reference point for the correctional movement and around this mentioned support level, the formation of a reversal pattern as well as the continuation of the upward movement of the price which will be supported by 51% oversold of sellers will be anticipated.

Name:  Screenshot_2.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  126.0 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit is just really nice crazyprofit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello and have a nice day.

The pound has entered the bearish trend zone near the 21 level. Currently, it is around the 30 mark. According to Levels Indicator, the pair started trading at the lower level of the daily range 2956. In addition, there is no mandatory level. I think the time is ripe for the price to decline. The balances in the 31 mark look interesting and this is probably the main reason for the recent price growth. Besides, it is the main level of trend resistance for the pound.

Name:  6.PNG
Views: 2790
Size:  62.6 KB

Therefore, the trend is either reversed or continues once reaching the 30 mark. According to the balance dynamic, 2947 is the current level of support and the price needs to go there. Iím interested in how the market is going to react, because this is the level where the volume of buy deal is likely to increase. Though, the main dilemma is whether the prices will grow further or fall down. In that case, 2973, 2920, and 2883 are the downward targets, while 3020 is the upside target.

Name:  7.PNG
Views: 46
Size:  39.5 KB

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,023 Times in 512 Posts

GBPUSD has very strong move in last three week. Overal thrend is huy from the last three weeks and GBPUSD has broker 6 month record that have hitted the six month higher price. Now Brexit deal is awaiting and we should be remain consicious and not to open big lot because GBP can go at any side so wait for its next descision.
      If you like post.....hit on THANX

9. The Following User Says Thank You to johan9900 For This Useful Post:

abasit45 (10-22-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We are now witnessing a battle of stress in the British Parliament between the government and its opponents, where in both cases, what seems to be no Brexit at all! This makes you concerned about traders.
      I would tend to the upside today.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Bree09 will become famous soon enough Bree09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everybody!

According to the hourly-chart, the GBP/USD currency pair was seen trading under the Moving Average 14. However, it can also be noticed that the price remains at the level of 1.2850, which is considered to be a reversal level based on Murray, and therefore, could possibly make the pair to do a reversal downwards once again. Moreover, this is shown by the stochastic indicator as well, which started a price reversal to the downside. Therefore, this indicates that the quotations of the pound/dollar currency pair will decline. Generally, today, the likelihood of the beginning of the decline of quotations to the level of 1.2870 is expected despite the fact that there is a slight different and the daily schedule does not compliment the higher priority weekly. As we can see, no specifics were stated yet, and due to this, any forecast either up or down, can be reasonable.

Name:  2 GBP.png
Views: 57
Size:  14.5 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, everyone.
      Yesterday, the pound gained momentum and many decided that this was the beginning of the movement towards the 31st figure, but it came out as always. A reversal was supposed to begin last week, but the bears went up so high that everyone forgot that there may be trend changes except for pullbacks and this can happen today.

The decline by 150 points reduced the number of bears. So, the range of short deals decreased to the 26th figure and the range of long deals remained in the 29th figure.

Name:  1 (1).png
Views: 2174
Size:  30.6 KB

The most interesting thing is that the level of the trend change has been touched and I think that the main struggle for it will unfold today. If we manage to pass through 2838 while retesting from below, the way to debts will be opened. The first of the debts is in the 25th figure. The balance of the day is at 2917. It was strengthened by the mandatory zone, which begins from yesterday's low of 2898. Therefore, there may be a return, but we will hardly be allowed to go above. The main thing is that the balance of the day is above the price and we should not touch it today. In this case, Wednesday will remain an ordinary trading day and the level of 2749 will be the main target for today.

Name:  2.png
Views: 56
Size:  29.5 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 97 of 107 ... 92 95 96 97 98 99 102 ...