• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ... 32 35 36 37 38 39 42 ... LastLast

Thread: ZaraIqbal's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,203 Times in 858 Posts

Default Re: ZaraIqbal's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by ZaraIqbal View Post
      Hello and Good Morning Dear Brothers and Sisters
      Hope everyone will be fine and will be achieving the good profit from the market. Yesterday I have shared the analysis of USD/chf it was almost near to the tp but it has reversed but trade is still running, yesterday I have also executed the sell trade at USD/JPY its tp is hitted I am doing this to increase my practices so here are the results my yesterday trade.Attachment 93435
      Today there is no good entry in any pair that's why I think we should have to take the rest from the trading
      The main pairs are very volatile in this week and the reason could be last month of the year. Everyone should be very careful when choose a pair and lot size. Yesterday first Dollar weak but after some hours we see that it gaining strength again. This is good to see that Usd/Jpy hit TP and you made good profit. This kind of things will not only increase your knowledge & experience but it will also give you confidence. When you start trading in real account then these things will help you alot to get success.
      I hope we will see you soon in Real Account trading where you make good profits on regular basis. I wish you best of luck for upcoming opportunities!
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

Thanks  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-05-2018), Honey Bee (12-05-2018), SweetRose (12-05-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      860 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,182 Times in 791 Posts

Hope everyone will be fine and will be achieving the good profit from the market. Yesterday I have shared the analysis of USD/chf it was almost near to the tp but it has reversed but trade is still running, yesterday I have also executed the sell trade at USD/JPY its tp is hitted I am doing this to increase my practices so here are the results my yesterday trade.Attachment 93435
      Today there is no good entry in any pair that's why I think we should have to take the rest from the trading
      You are doing well mate keep your analyses strong in demo practice account USDJPY trend is down according to the USD high strength it will give next support in 112.10 area, increase your experience and then manage your live account with proper planing and do safe trading good luck mate.

Thanks  

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-05-2018), Honey Bee (12-05-2018), MajidAli (12-05-2018), zahid4x (12-05-2018), ZaraIqbal (12-05-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5196 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,073 Times in 3,369 Posts

This is really good to see your practice on demo account, but mate why you are using big capital for doing practice, i think it will be good if you can use that amount of money which you are using on your real account, because with that you can also control your mind and that will help you to do practice like a real account, if you use high capital then you will always see high profit and that will stick on your mind and when you will do on real account that time you will face lot of problem.

Thanks  

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-05-2018), forex-master-anty (12-05-2018), Honey Bee (12-05-2018), ZaraIqbal (12-05-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      820 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,197 Times in 316 Posts

Salam and good morning dear brothers sisters and MT5 Administration
      first of all thanks to all those members who replied at my journal and they give me thanks I hope they will learn from my knowledge and I will learn from their knowledge...so guys I have developed the technical analysis of EUR/JPY its trend is bearish trend and its next target is 100 fibonaci retracement point I am already on the sell trade at my demo account
      Attachment 89985
      Walaikum assalam .
      Dear my analysis is that it will make a double bottom so it have to move down more you are too early to trade this pair to the bullish side.. so avoid making such decision to trade buy just a flip a coin have proper analysis like me and then enter into the market otherwise your demo practice is useless

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      This is really good to see your practice on demo account, but mate why you are using big capital for doing practice, i think it will be good if you can use that amount of money which you are using on your real account, because with that you can also control your mind and that will help you to do practice like a real account, if you use high capital then you will always see high profit and that will stick on your mind and when you will do on real account that time you will face lot of problem.
      Dear Sahib I am an experience trader who is having at least 5 years of trading in this forex so I always suggested the people not to have a democratic because you cannot experience a real emotions while having a demo practice by democratic you cannot evaluate yourself because it not involve any emotions so for the emotion less trading experience you should train yourself on the live account
      Forex-master-anty's trading journal

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...rading-journal

Thanks  

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to forex-master-anty for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-05-2018), Honey Bee (12-05-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,044 Times in 555 Posts

Yeah right Mr zaraiqbal I see the you are profit and know increase the every day you are practices is so good yesterday I am also USDCHF executed the sell trade and near the tp but suddenly going up jump so now hold on the usdchf trade hope soon going down best of luck
      Andrrson journal

Thanks  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Andrrson for this useful post.

Honey Bee (12-05-2018), MajidAli (12-05-2018), ZaraIqbal (12-05-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3079 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,257 Times in 2,096 Posts

Good decision to do practice in demo account here we will easily makes our analysis perfect and take more benefits from live trading, now you have sell order on usdjpy pair and it will move according to the trend of market and give big profit following the plane and your stretagy also in real account which will be profitable for us.

Thanks  

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

I'm Trader (12-05-2018), MajidAli (12-05-2018), ZaraIqbal (12-05-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Innocent

Boman is on a distinguished road Boman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

practice is more important in Forex trading because Forex trading is a risky business so first of all who has to gain more experience and knowledge by practising I am also producing on demo account and we learn more things whenever we use the demo account

Thanks  

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1681 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,604 Times in 1,774 Posts

You are doing the right thing bro, i made my comment yesterday when i saw your analysis about the USDJPY, i knew the pair was coming down, and behold, it came down so well, that is what is happening these days, the years is rushing to an end, and anytime we see the signal, we should just take it. But this time around, we have to be using tight stop loss, that is what will save us from the market spike at all time. If traders can be so patient with their trading at all time, it will be nice. And as for the USDCHF, it can still roll in your favour, it will still go back to test yesterday bottom.

Thanks  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ola4real For This Useful Post:

ZaraIqbal (12-05-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Stresses

ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      776 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,586 Times in 649 Posts

Hello and good Morning Dear Brothers and sister's
      Hope everyone will be fine and will be achieving the good profit from the market finally my trade of USD/Chf is in profit now so I think once again its the good chance to execute the sell order and set the tp at 0.99310 due to the sideways movement
      Name:  Screenshot_2018-12-06-04-45-45.png
Views: 603
Size:  147.8 KBName:  Screenshot_2018-12-06-04-45-51.png
Views: 47
Size:  68.0 KB

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1699 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,615 Times in 802 Posts

Hello and good Morning Dear Brothers and sister's
      Hope everyone will be fine and will be achieving the good profit from the market finally my trade of USD/Chf is in profit now so I think once again its the good chance to execute the sell order and set the tp at 0.99310 due to the sideways movement
      Hello Zaza
      As I told you yesterday, I think that the level1.000 represents a very strong resistance to the price and has rebounded from it more than once
      I think this time will continue to fall but for me I will not think of selling until the price breaks the white trend and retest it
      "Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort"

Thanks  

18. The following 9 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-06-2018), chiko (12-06-2018), kashifrehman (12-06-2018), MajidAli (12-06-2018), SweetRose (12-06-2018), Unregistered (3), ZaraIqbal (12-06-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ... 32 35 36 37 38 39 42 ... LastLast