• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 10 ... LastLast

Thread: shoby's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1306 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,816 Times in 1,239 Posts

Default Re: shoby's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by shoby View Post
      GOLD

Gold is successfully settled above the support of $1196 level and now it is slowly slowly moving to the resistance of $1212 level. Now the bearish trend post-pond for a a some time and the market will retest the previous broken support that turned into resistance of $1212. The condition for the bearish trend is that the market will stay below the $1226 and $1212 level.

Attachment 91191

EUR/USD

EURUSD is proving positive trading after touching the 1.1180 support if the bearish channel support line. That pushes it to the upward. Now the stochastic is proving negative overlapping signal on H4 time frame and EURUSD can retest the previous bottom at the rest of the day. As the price below the 1.1435 level the bearish trend will active and valid for today.

Attachment 91192
      Gold metal was unable to break support 1196.10 ,since then it is preparing to move uptrend , but presently ,the metal is in between decision .Analysis is supporting uptrend movement ,For safety ,traders may decide to stay away until direction is clearly defined. Taking chances is like gambling with trading capital. Let me wish you a happy trading week.

Thanks  

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

chiko (11-15-2018), shoby (11-15-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ralph is a glorious beacon of light ralph is a glorious beacon of light ralph is a glorious beacon of light ralph is a glorious beacon of light ralph is a glorious beacon of light ralph is a glorious beacon of light ralph's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold is has reach monthly support and base on market reaction to the monthly support gold has turn to long trend whosoever that buy gold will make serious pip this month from where the market is now you can buy gold

Thanks  

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to ralph for this useful post.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cold

Backy will become famous soon enough Backy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GOLD

Gold is successfully settled above the support of $1196 level and now it is slowly slowly moving to the resistance of $1212 level. Now the bearish trend post-pond for a a some time and the market will retest the previous broken support that turned into resistance of $1212. The condition for the bearish trend is that the market will stay below the $1226 and $1212 level.

Attachment 91191

EUR/USD

EURUSD is proving positive trading after touching the 1.1180 support if the bearish channel support line. That pushes it to the upward. Now the stochastic is proving negative overlapping signal on H4 time frame and EURUSD can retest the previous bottom at the rest of the day. As the price below the 1.1435 level the bearish trend will active and valid for today.

Attachment 91192

According to me now gold bullish trend is very hard because gold move for bearish trend and i thing it continue it and now they move down for long term and start bearish trend very easily

Thanks  

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Backy for this useful post.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GOLD

Yesterday Gold was bounced from the bullish line and quickly hit the resistance area of $1212-1215 as we are expecting because the stochastic was reached in over sold area. Now it is providing negative trading again and returning back to the support area $1196. The bearish trend will active as the gold below $1212 that is the first condition for bearish trend.

Name:  golg2.PNG
Views: 71
Size:  47.4 KB

GBP/USD

GBP/USD has done its market pull back by testing the bearish trend line around the $1.3015. it is still moving around this level. I think GBP/USD has no power for breaking this hard resistance and maybe it returned back to the bottom again for getting more power and stochastic need more strength for pushing the price up.

Name:  gbppp.PNG
Views: 76
Size:  41.4 KB

Thanks  

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to shoby for this useful post.

chiko (11-15-2018), Fizzaa (11-30-2018), King012 (11-15-2018), matrixino (11-15-2018), Moody17 (12-04-2018), shadi (11-20-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1871 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,571 Times in 2,027 Posts

GOLD

Yesterday Gold was bounced from the bullish line and quickly hit the resistance area of $1212-1215 as we are expecting because the stochastic was reached in over sold area. Now it is providing negative trading again and returning back to the support area $1196. The bearish trend will active as the gold below $1212 that is the first condition for bearish trend.

Attachment 91338

GBP/USD

GBP/USD has done its market pull back by testing the bearish trend line around the $1.3015. it is still moving around this level. I think GBP/USD has no power for breaking this hard resistance and maybe it returned back to the bottom again for getting more power and stochastic need more strength for pushing the price up.

Attachment 91337
      I was with the bullish trend of the gold throughout yesterday, but this are changing now, it seems that the gold want to trade up for now, i can only advice you that you should be careful about it. What i am happy about with the gold is that my analysis and its target went well, i was able to opt out of the gold at 1198, and it tested that point many time yesterday, If the market is not breaking 1198 support level for now, it might be hard for traders to also trade the gold on the bullish mode as well.

Thanks  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      484 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,661 Times in 1,179 Posts

Red face Re: shoby's - Trading journal

Hello hope you doing great, yes gold has a strong support on 1196 I think it is now on upward trend we need to buy. And yes also agree about GBPUSd analysis so let’s see and wait , wish you all the best

Thanks  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      870 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,957 Times in 1,198 Posts

GOLD

Attachment 91338

GBP/USD

Attachment 91337
      Good analysis
      But with regard to gold, I see that on the daily term at the resistance line forces can not currently penetrate and is expected to fall target 1200 again
      good luck

Thanks  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to matrixino For This Useful Post:

King012 (11-15-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1297 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,117 Times in 1,299 Posts

GOLD

Attachment 91338

GBP/USD

Attachment 91337
      Gold Analysis
      Gold remains steadfast below 1208.40 and 1214.93 to remain bearish, waiting for break below 1205.00 to confirm that the bearishness
      remains intact and with the break of the previous level the target will be 1185.55, while noting that a breach of 1214.93 will push the price to 1235.30

Thanks  

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby is a glorious beacon of light shoby's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GOLD

Gold Price reached again its resistance of $1212 and now it is trying to settled here. As you can see that gold is making doji candles but it has need more power for getting out its negativity. If the H4 candle close above the $1212 then the bearish trend will be stopped and the next will extend at $1224 next resistance and if it fail then the next stop will around the $1190. But gold is moving between $1207 and $1215. Ater breaking one of the level the next trend will be confirmed.

Name:  go.PNG
Views: 145
Size:  43.4 KB

GBP/USD

GBP/USD has been tested its its low third time and still hold above the support of $1.2680 according to the Daily Time Frame. Noticing that the price was made long bear candle but still trying to going up that means the buyers are still in market and they are hoping we can take it up around $1.3235. I am also hoping that if the GBPUSD settled here then any time it will be bounced. $1.2690 is big support area that hold it many time and RSI is losing its positive strength and giving negative overlapping signal on the H4 time frame.

Name:  gbpppppppppppp.PNG
Views: 564
Size:  24.7 KB

Thanks  

15. The following 18 users say Thank You to shoby for this useful post.

Andrrson (11-16-2018), arda (11-16-2018), blackberry10 (11-16-2018), Eminem (11-16-2018), King012 (11-16-2018), Maris (11-16-2018), newdream365 (11-16-2018), shadi (11-16-2018), The S-I-S (11-16-2018), Unregistered (8), ZaraIqbal (11-16-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Stresses

ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      776 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,605 Times in 649 Posts

GOLD

Gold Price reached again its resistance of $1212 and now it is trying to settled here. As you can see that gold is making doji candles but it has need more power for getting out its negativity. If the H4 candle close above the $1212 then the bearish trend will be stopped and the next will extend at $1224 next resistance and if it fail then the next stop will around the $1190. But gold is moving between $1207 and $1215. Ater breaking one of the level the next trend will be confirmed.

Attachment 91494

GBP/USD

GBP/USD has been tested its its low third time and still hold above the support of $1.2680 according to the Daily Time Frame. Noticing that the price was made long bear candle but still trying to going up that means the buyers are still in market and they are hoping we can take it up around $1.3235. I am also hoping that if the GBPUSD settled here then any time it will be bounced. $1.2690 is big support area that hold it many time and RSI is losing its positive strength and giving negative overlapping signal on the H4 time frame.

Attachment 91495
      yes my dear brother i agreed with you that gold required more power for going towards the uptrend according to my idea now it is ready for the buying its next targets are 1233 and 1242 and the condition of GBP's currencies now a days very bad so i think you should have to avoid this pair at this time it is in bad condition even in the bad conditions it moves 150-200 pips so be careful

Thanks  

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to ZaraIqbal for this useful post.

shoby (11-16-2018), Unregistered (3)

Closed Thread
    Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 10 ... LastLast