• Reply to thread
    Page 149 of 149 ... 144 147 148 149
    Results 1,481 to 1,487 of 1487

Thread: hayzee19's - Trading journal

1. #1481 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hayzee19     
      Good afternoon guys, I hope you all have been going well today being the weekend, bonus has Been updated in our profile and I am to receive small 12 dollars as weekly bonus..

Well, yesterday I submitted withdraw request of 21$, hopefully by Monday it will be credited to my account.

Attachment 168989

I wish you all the best in your endeavors today.
      Hello mt5 fellow.
      congratulations to you have good bonus in your account. many members not recived good bonus. I am not much active on last week i just post only 20 posts and you can't believe that i received only one dollar. a single dollar on 20 posts. any way i am not hopeless and try to do best. wish you all the very best. Monday morning you recived your withdrawal. have a good day at and enjoy the weekend.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shazia11 For This Useful Post:

hayzee19 (01-30-2020)

3. #1482 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

FX Jackson has a brilliant future FX Jackson has a brilliant future FX Jackson has a brilliant future FX Jackson has a brilliant future FX Jackson has a brilliant future FX Jackson has a brilliant future FX Jackson has a brilliant future FX Jackson has a brilliant future FX Jackson has a brilliant future FX Jackson has a brilliant future FX Jackson has a brilliant future FX Jackson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 498 Posts

Good afternoon guys, I hope you all have been going well today being the weekend, bonus has Been updated in our profile and I am to receive small 12 dollars as weekly bonus..

Well, yesterday I submitted withdraw request of 21$, hopefully by Monday it will be credited to my account.

Attachment 168989

dear hayzee,
      My dear companion you are fortunate you have learning $12 however most recent two months I didn't winning a solitary dollar and I am exceptionally vexed in light of the fact that I have no procuring most recent 2 months so my dear companion you are fortunate at any rate you have gaining something so my dear companion on account of offer your insight and thank you to such an extent,,,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FX Jackson For This Useful Post:

hayzee19 (01-30-2020)

5. #1483 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      347 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,208 Times in 1,586 Posts

Attachment 168989

Hello to everyone here at mt5 forum I hope you will be in the best of health and enjoying weekend last moments with your family and friends. Yes dear I am very happy that the weekly bonus has been credited in our trading accounts and thanks to the Mt5 forum. And good to know that you have made the withdrawal request and getting amount in the early stages of the career is the appreciation for the newbies. I hope you will continue to share such informative posts with forum members.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mian gee For This Useful Post:

hayzee19 (01-30-2020)

7. #1484 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1454 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,807 Times in 4,439 Posts

Good evenings guys i hope your week has been going very smoothly and making good profit from the market
      Well, this week has been good so far, and I have been able to submit double withdrawal request to today. I hope it will be credited very soon..
      Name:  Screenshot_20200130-191723~2.png
Views: 6
Size:  94.1 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20200130-191840~2.png
Views: 6
Size:  90.1 KB

In the mean time I will be suggesting buying of usdcad pair up to the resistance level of 1.3343 area

Name:  Screenshot_20200130-192643.png
Views: 7
Size:  108.2 KB
      visit here 👇 for price action opportunities https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

Hanif318 (01-30-2020), kanyB1 (01-30-2020), Unregistered (2), Youcefstyles (01-31-2020)

9. #1485 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      485 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,205 Times in 1,420 Posts

Good evenings guys i hope your week has been going very smoothly and making good profit from the market
      Well, this week has been good so far, and I have been able to submit double withdrawal request to today. I hope it will be credited very soon..
      Attachment 170008

Attachment 170009

In the mean time I will be suggesting buying of usdcad pair up to the resistance level of 1.3343 area

Attachment 170010
      Yes dear mate USD Cad is bullish and you also mark that pair bullish today it cross 1.3200 and now further bullish move is there as you mark the next resistance level up to that level good opportunity to buy this pair. If there is opportunity then catch it and I think small profit is better then huge loss and always try to focus on small entries in this way you will be in safe zone. Best wishes and have good trading
      Last edited by Hanif318; 01-30-2020 at 09:03 PM.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hanif318 for this useful post.

hayzee19 (01-31-2020), kanyB1 (01-30-2020)

11. #1486 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      608 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,726 Times in 1,759 Posts

Attachment 170008

Attachment 170009

Attachment 170010
      that's really a good progress you are making, making double with withdrawals in a week means you are becoming more stable and confident with you trading system and making it more stable will also raise the confidence of other traders here but again we must be grateful to forum.mt5.com which has given us the opportunity to apply our knowledge and skills with moderate level of risk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kanyB1 For This Useful Post:

hayzee19 (01-31-2020)

13. #1487 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1473 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,858 Times in 2,248 Posts

Attachment 170008

Attachment 170009

Attachment 170010
      i think we are the only members on mt5 who think that USD/CAD still bullish lol , but i think we are right this time , USD index made another high today , this pair broke up the 38.2 fibonacci level from the last wave and this is definitely not a retracement, OIl still cheap , USD data was good today ,the price still respect the upward trend on H4 , and this is all a bull sign , i also agree with you tp level , it can be even +1.33 but we may have some correction tomorrow

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Youcefstyles For This Useful Post:

hayzee19 (01-31-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 149 of 149 ... 144 147 148 149