• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 90 of 101 ... 85 88 89 90 91 92 95 ...

Thread: hayzee19's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      518 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,423 Times in 1,144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hayzee19     
      Good morning guys, I hope you all have a great time in the market yesterday.
      As expected the market doesn't have much volatility yesterday except for gold I must say , but am sure today there will be some difference.

Today I am focusing on two pairs which is eurusd and eurjpy

EurUsd sometimes can be sluggish, but I think it's now clear that the price will begin to move up and am expecting the price to reach 1.1500 resistance in the nearest future.
      Attachment 119593

Eurjpy
      The breakout on this pair is now very clear and and 123.00 will be broken today and then we can look forward to 124. 00 soon.
      Attachment 119595

What do you think about this two pairs, because it's been a while since I traded on euro pairs.
      And by the way, thank you all for visiting my journal.
      Hello hayzee, judging by the trend I also agree with you that eurjpy is moving up on the next few hours and I also think eurusd will move up as well, but you need to beware of usdx.
      For me my focus is on gold I am thinking of buying the metal towards 1340 once more.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to freya22 For This Useful Post:

hayzee19 (06-12-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1239 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,159 Times in 3,148 Posts

Good morning guys, how was the market for you guys yesterday? Some pairs are volatile some are not, and I congratulate those that have make huge profit from the market. And for those that doesn't, keep trying and never give up.

Yesterday Nzd was very weak and it still is very weak at the moment, I know some traders spot this on time.

Meanwhile GbpNzd price has moved almost 200 pips towards bullish side and I think it's now clear to buy this pair at 1.9300 area to anywhere we spot reversal.
      Name:  Screenshot_20190612-053500~2.png
Views: 205
Size:  99.1 KB

What do you all think about my position? And by the way thanks for visiting my journal.
      I wish you all the best today.

4. The following 18 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

alimat1 (06-12-2019), amiron56 (06-12-2019), fadilah (06-12-2019), fembizz (06-12-2019), ForexRider (06-12-2019), fragile (06-12-2019), freya22 (06-12-2019), husseinmatwally (06-12-2019), Khadijat10 (06-12-2019), mwaqar309 (06-12-2019), Unregistered (6), zahid4x (06-12-2019), Zeref (06-12-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Devilish

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4601 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,318 Times in 2,221 Posts

Good morning guys, how was the market for you guys yesterday? Some pairs are volatile some are not, and I congratulate those that have make huge profit from the market. And for those that doesn't, keep trying and never give up.

Yesterday Nzd was very weak and it still is very weak at the moment, I know some traders spot this on time.

Meanwhile GbpNzd price has moved almost 200 pips towards bullish side and I think it's now clear to buy this pair at 1.9300 area to anywhere we spot reversal.
      Attachment 119840

What do you all think about my position? And by the way thanks for visiting my journal.
      I agree with you
      If you take a look at the weekly frame you will find that the price has broken the high of last week candle and this is very important because it means that we might get an engulfing pattern on the weekly frames by the end of this week
      But I do not think this bullish movement will last long because the price might be on its way to test the broken bullish trend on the daily chart

Last edited by fadilah; 06-12-2019 at 07:06 AM.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-12-2019), ForexRider (06-12-2019), fragile (06-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,886 Times in 2,640 Posts

Attachment 119840

Hello Hayzee19!
      Good Morning, how about your trading mate? Thanks dear for congratulating us because we have made profits yesterday, well dear you are right nzd/usd is showing the bearish movement that's why it will continue its sell off movement while the other one pair of gbp/nzd has braked the trend line so you have the golden chance if you will bought it now

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-12-2019), fragile (06-12-2019)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1505 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,170 Times in 4,856 Posts

Attachment 119840

Good morning I hope you are good. Yeah itís very nice to see everyone had made some profit from yesterday moves specially gold.
      I also had planned to take sell from 1328 but some how the other reason I did t go for it and that was my mistake because gold went to 1319 and then again started bullish trend.
      Well your analysis seems really good thank you so much for sharing it here.
      If you are on this pair then wish you all the best
      I hope you get good profit from your trade.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fragile For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (06-12-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5737 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,526 Times in 5,705 Posts

Attachment 119840

This is good thinking of you about the trend of gbpnzd. But both currencies are weaker against the USD. Recently obviously try to recover their negative trend. I hope you are okay and your business also going to good.

Anyway, the after opening forex market of this week gbp is looking ahead to the all currencies. That's why I hope today the British pound will gain and all buyers of this pair will be the winner.

Mate, I am a fan of your analysis, Rest of the day you will be with us with your best analysis.

The Key to get success in forex is money management and stop loss

12. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (06-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,193 Times in 1,226 Posts

Attachment 119840

Good morning hayzee19, GBPNZD is currently in a bullish phase, I agree with you that this week GBPNZD will continue to strengthen. and today, the first strengthening is testing resistance at 1.9425.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-12-2019), mwaqar309 (06-12-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6619 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,140 Times in 5,505 Posts

Attachment 119840

GBPNZD currently looking upward and from daily chart i can see this pair making bullish candle from bottom zone, so that i think for long term trading it might be good option to enter in this pair for buy side, i think very soon this pair will break daily 1st resistance 1.9379 level and if this pair can break this level within today then it might go upward more which can help us to make good profit.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-12-2019), mwaqar309 (06-12-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,500 Times in 519 Posts

Attachment 119840

Good morning hayzee friend, yes market yesterday moved well and i was also in profit. There is big movement is expected. GbpNzd going up now and in in chart there is showing that in D1 time frame is facing support here and it's going up side now there is all is clear on up side so there is no resistance point is showing so you will be in profit mate.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mwaqar309 For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (06-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      344 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,941 Times in 1,635 Posts

Attachment 119840

The NZD pair is creeping back to reach the awaited first target, to maintain our bearish outlook for stability below the level, while recalling that the pair has breached the target ... The GBP / , Which supports our continued bearish outlook for the day, whose target is ...Name:  Screenshot_140.png
Views: 10
Size:  41.9 KBAttachment 119905

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to husseinmatwally for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-12-2019), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 90 of 101 ... 85 88 89 90 91 92 95 ...