• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Payco's exchange partners not paying since 2 or 3 months

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3716 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,159 Times in 2,991 Posts

Default Payco's exchange partners not paying since 2 or 3 months

Its too much easy to cash money to bank through skrill, but with payco there is no option to cash it from my country thats why payco support recommend to exchange payco USD to skrill USD using their verified exchanger. I did it on Sep' 25 2018 where this is 3rd Oct, I did not get my exchanged dollar yet.

Where most interesting thing is that, its too tough to get them on live chat, first 2 time I chatted with them and they said it will be solved as soon as possible then 3rd time when I asked for this issue after few min they automatically close the chat.

I am looking forward a reply from representative of payco here or respected moderator or senior member of this forum.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7811 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,876 Times in 3,534 Posts

Default Re: Payco's exchange partners not paying since 2 or 3 months

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     
      Its too much easy to cash money to bank through skrill, but with payco there is no option to cash it from my country thats why payco support recommend to exchange payco USD to skrill USD using their verified exchanger. I did it on Sep' 25 2018 where this is 3rd Oct, I did not get my exchanged dollar yet.

Where most interesting thing is that, its too tough to get them on live chat, first 2 time I chatted with them and they said it will be solved as soon as possible then 3rd time when I asked for this issue after few min they automatically close the chat.

I am looking forward a reply from representative of payco here or respected moderator or senior member of this forum.
      First of all i would say that your question caption is wrong because you wrote Payco exchange partners not paying since 2 or 3 months but when i read your post ,i traced that its about 1 week only .I remember you once mentioned in my journal also same thing but that time i was little busy in my daily schedule .

Actually maximum time i am using payco exchangers only to withdraw money and its natural that sometime it may take 10-15 days also and sometimes within 1-2 days ,depends upon the exchangers (Internal reason not known as me not a official member of the site ) and for that my experience tells you shouldn't worry ,you will get paid .Just be patience .

3. The following 3 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

bappy4x (11-04-2018), Unregistered (2)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3716 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      First of all i would say that your question caption is wrong because you wrote Payco exchange partners not paying since 2 or 3 months but when i read your post ,i traced that its about 1 week only .I remember you once mentioned in my journal also same thing but that time i was little busy in my daily schedule .

Actually maximum time i am using payco exchangers only to withdraw money and its natural that sometime it may take 10-15 days also and sometimes within 1-2 days ,depends upon the exchangers (Internal reason not known as me not a official member of the site ) and for that my experience tells you shouldn't worry ,you will get paid .Just be patience .

My mate, I did it on 25th September, now where its 4th November. One thing surprised me that when I make chat request they reply and when I tell them that issue they automatically closed the chat, next time I will make screenshot of it. I hope so that you understand the problem. I am looking forward a answer from Payco representative here.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

zanumy is on a distinguished road zanumy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My mate, I did it on 25th September, now where its 4th November. One thing surprised me that when I make chat request they reply and when I tell them that issue they automatically closed the chat, next time I will make screenshot of it. I hope so that you understand the problem. I am looking forward a answer from Payco representative here.
      that is very sad to hear when we have to wait for our money to arrive for a very long time. Luckily i never face this problem when using the payment processor payco to withdraw my profit.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to zanumy for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      3716 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zanumy     
      that is very sad to hear when we have to wait for our money to arrive for a very long time. Luckily i never face this problem when using the payment processor payco to withdraw my profit.
      I see the problem being solved today that I got message from payco support that they are doing work with these issue and they ensure that the payment will be processed as soon as possible while I got some hope from this message. When I will get then I will share here with screenshot.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      3716 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The problem about exchange to payco to skrill has solved already, after 70 days the payment has been credited to my skrill account, Overall I am happy right now where I dont hope so that I will get the exchange anymore. But finally they have solved the problem. But I am confirmed that I dont use payco service anymore, the decision may be change if I get some better service than skrill,

Asking authority to close this thread. Thanks everyone to stay with me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

nobugsmlady (11-28-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

nobugsmlady is an unknown quantity at this point nobugsmlady's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The problem about exchange to payco to skrill has solved already, after 70 days the payment has been credited to my skrill account, Overall I am happy right now where I dont hope so that I will get the exchange anymore. But finally they have solved the problem. But I am confirmed that I dont use payco service anymore, the decision may be change if I get some better service than skrill,

Asking authority to close this thread. Thanks everyone to stay with me.

congratulations on getting your payment from the exchange that you did. I dont quite understand why the problem happened, is it problem with Payco or Payco's exchange partner?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri will become famous soon enough Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

when we use a payment tool that we just know we should not make withdrawals and deposits of more than 100 dollars. for the security we want we should be able to find a safer and more regulated payment instrument. besides that we also have to consider things that will make us lose if we use a payment instrument that has just been formed.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      492 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,672 Times in 1,977 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edifitri     
      when we use a payment tool that we just know we should not make withdrawals and deposits of more than 100 dollars. for the security we want we should be able to find a safer and more regulated payment instrument. besides that we also have to consider things that will make us lose if we use a payment instrument that has just been formed.
      For me at this time to wait for a profit of $100, it's too long sis ... Just $10 profit can't wait to withdraw immediately, therefore I have never had a problem with my subscription payco exchanger The problem is I have already redeemed $25 at the payco exchanger to my country's currency.

Reply to thread