• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 156 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: arda's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1037 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,292 Times in 1,702 Posts

Default arda's - Trading journal

welcome friends
      I will begin sharing my experiences in trading through this journal
      I have years of experience in trading between success and failure
      I hope that others will benefit, and that I also benefit from what you share in this section of the forum

Let me talk about my way of trading
      Usually look for one trading opportunity or two and do not follow up many opportunities at once
      This gives me more focus and also makes me enter the strongest opportunities available

best to rely on simple tools in trading, most importantly Price Action and the moving average

The best time frame is daily and 4 hours

Example of a trading opportunity

eurusd

On the 4 hour chart
      There was a downside wave from 1.1820 to 1.1430
      This wave was corrected to the 50.0 Fibonacci level
      After breaking 0 Fibonacci level, retest it and the price keep trade below the moving average line
      It was a good opportunity to sell with target support level at 1.1300

I hope that I have explained my way in a simple and clear manner
      I will start sharing trading opportunities and currency analysis with the start of trading this week

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3023 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,030 Times in 3,756 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arda     
      welcome friends
      I hope that others will benefit, and that I also benefit from what you share in this section of the forum

Usually look for one trading opportunity or two and do not follow up many opportunities at once
      This gives me more focus and also makes me enter the strongest opportunities available

best to rely on simple tools in trading, most importantly Price Action and the moving average

eurusd

On the 4 hour chart
      After breaking 0 Fibonacci level, retest it and the price keep trade below the moving average line

I will start sharing trading opportunities and currency analysis with the start of trading this week
      You are welcome to your journal section, how are you doing today? Well, i would like to advice you about the EURUSD truly, you have to be careful, and it true that we are seeing simple minimal selling pressure on the 4 hours time frame for example, but that is not enough to declare the pair be. Just take a look at the situation of the market on the weekly cart, and use the 200SMA as the indicator to judge this, you might be surprised that a bullish trend is about to happen, we need to be careful about it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ola4real For This Useful Post:

arda (11-05-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1037 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: arda trading journal

Starting trading this week and I hope to be successful in selecting our deals this week
      We start with the analysis of the dollar index
      On a daily chart, the USD is trading in a triangle pattern heading upwards
      This comes after the dollar rebounds from the moving average line upwards
      Therefore we expect further upside for the dollar against currencies

eurusd daily chart
      The pair is in a bearish direction on the daily chart and is now returning to the downside after touching the moving average line
      There is a bearish price action pattern formed with touching the moving average line
      The pair's bearish trend is expected this week and the target for the downside is 1.1100

gbpusd daily chart
      After analyzing the dollar index and forecasting its bullishness, I see gbpusd will be bearish this week
      But selling below the 1.2920 level

5. The Following User Says Thank You to arda For This Useful Post:

Zysitililititilitid (11-07-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

MyNameIsKamran is on a distinguished road MyNameIsKamran's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

welcome friends

eurusd

On the 4 hour chart

Good moring and congrats on making your own journal dear. its is good to know that you have a lot of experience in trading and we will get benefits from your experience i hope Best of luck for your journal and have a good week dear.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MyNameIsKamran For This Useful Post:

arda (11-05-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      613 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,806 Times in 1,324 Posts

welcome friends

eurusd

On the 4 hour chart

Welcome, comrade. In the greatest forum MT5 with the finest traders, you seem to be a new member in the group, so I welcome you again, I would like to share my comment about the analysis of the EUR/USD purchasing power managed to control the movement of the EUR/USD to penetrate the 1.1350 level up to the 1.1430 level where he faced pressure Sell it around this level to back up to the level of 1.1371 component a positive shop
      Given the technical indicators
      Both RSI and stochastic indicate improved indicator performance
      Accordingly we expect the test pair Eur/USD levels 1.1430 again and by penetrating it up will target levels 1.1493 – 1.1550
      The alternative scenario is that the Eur/USD pair declines to the 1.1245 level
      Good luck

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to shadi for this useful post.

arda (11-05-2018), Zysitililititilitid (11-07-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

atika trader is a jewel in the rough atika trader is a jewel in the rough atika trader is a jewel in the rough atika trader is a jewel in the rough atika trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

welcome friends

eurusd

On the 4 hour chart

hello brother and welcome i see that you start new journal i hope you going to always share your analyse
      for EURUSD i see that price reacting from a nice demand zone in day chart and nested within 4hr chart and price reacting with bullish engulfing candle so just be care full
      brother to sell that markets because as i see there are a lot if buyers right there

11. The Following User Says Thank You to atika trader For This Useful Post:

arda (11-05-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      1037 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wednesday 11/07/2018
      Some currencies analysis and available trading opportunities

eurusd 1h chart

I think it is a good opportunity to buy the pair now as it trades above the moving average line
      The pair rebounded twice from the moving average line as it represents strong support for the price rally
      Buy now with TP @ resistance level at 1.1450

gbpusd 4h chart

The price is currently trading above the 61 Fibonacci level of the recent bearish wave and therefore we have a strong signal to change the trend to the upside in the coming days
      It would be a good opportunity to buy today if the price comes back to test the 61 Fibonacci level and then bounce back again
      Also you can buy when the price rise to the highest price reached yesterday

One of the good trading opportunities today is also buying gbpcad pair
      Where the price succeeded in breaking the trend line
      The pair also trading above the moving average line so there is a good opportunity to buy with tp @ resistance level 1.7270

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to arda for this useful post.

kashifrehman (11-07-2018), Zysitililititilitid (11-07-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1570 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,693 Times in 1,669 Posts

Wednesday 11/07/2018

eurusd 1h chart

I think it is a good opportunity to buy the pair now as it trades above the moving average line
      The pair rebounded twice from the moving average line as it represents strong support for the price rally

gbpusd 4h chart

The price is currently trading above the 61 Fibonacci level of the recent bearish wave and therefore we have a strong signal to change the trend to the upside in the coming days
      It would be a good opportunity to buy today if the price comes back to test the 61 Fibonacci level and then bounce back again

The pair also trading above the moving average line so there is a good opportunity to buy with tp @ resistance level 1.7270

Buying GBP/USD and EUR/USD for now is still in order ,I think for the rest of the week , the trend is clearly defined except for usual intermittent pullbacks. Uptrend movement is expected for quite some time on these currency pairs .Let me seize this opportunity to wish you a profitable trading week.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Benzone For This Useful Post:

arda (11-07-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Zysitililititilitid is a glorious beacon of light Zysitililititilitid is a glorious beacon of light Zysitililititilitid is a glorious beacon of light Zysitililititilitid is a glorious beacon of light Zysitililititilitid is a glorious beacon of light Zysitililititilitid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      507 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wednesday 11/07/2018

eurusd 1h chart

gbpusd 4h chart

Nice, you also given us trading signal on GBP USD.
      Well if i see on H4, we can see the price will continue upward. Up trend so strong, we can hold buy position whole day.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Zysitililititilitid For This Useful Post:

arda (11-07-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1307 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,418 Times in 3,822 Posts

Red face Re: arda trading journal

Hello how are you? Thank you so much for you sharing it good and yeah easy to understand. Please keep sharing like this, will be looking forward for your next analysis.
      Thanks

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 156 1 2 3 6 ...