• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 78 81 82 83

Thread: arda's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,819 Times in 263 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arda View Post
      Welcome again and thank you for your wonderful comments and analysis
      my gbpaud trade has ended with a loss even though the price has reached half of my target but it came back down again as I went out when the price returned below the trend line
      Once the triangle is broken down, the price move directly down in a strong bearish wave , The price is currently trading at the support level and could be an opportunity to buy but is concerned about the strength of the downside wave

now i have a sell trade on gbpjpy , Was entered when the price succeeded in breaking the triangle and broke the support level 146.90 I expected the price to drop directly to the level of support 143.70 I see that the price continues to fall and I hope to reach support today

Peace be upon you Analytical personal for the husband crazy Pound on Thursday on the day of the strategy of supply and demand note the chart attached to the pair within the strong display in blue sign up the closing condition is the highest price 144.55 length of the price above the purchase
      The first target at 147.90

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to lebouziramzinio for this useful post.

android (Yesterday), bobanedved (Yesterday), Unregistered (7)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

bobanedved is a jewel in the rough bobanedved is a jewel in the rough bobanedved is a jewel in the rough bobanedved is a jewel in the rough bobanedved's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my gbpaud trade has ended with a loss even though the price has reached half of my target but it came back down again as I went out when the price returned below the trend line
      Once the triangle is broken down, the price move directly down in a strong bearish wave , The price is currently trading at the support level and could be an opportunity to buy but is concerned about the strength of the downside wave

now i have a sell trade on gbpjpy , Was entered when the price succeeded in breaking the triangle and broke the support level 146.90 I expected the price to drop directly to the level of support 143.70 I see that the price continues to fall and I hope to reach support today

The price of the pair has surrendered to the corrective bearishness lately by breaching the level of 147.30, causing many losses in touching 145.78. The continuation of the price fluctuation below the 55 SMA and the steady at 146.50 increases the chances of resuming the bearish corrective attack to expect an attempt to test it to support the upside channel 145.15.

We point out that the renewal of the bullish attempts requires a positive stability above the level of 147.30 and to make it easier to reach the first around 148.60 and gaining a new positive momentum will extend trading towards the recording of new positive targets starting from 149.60 and 150.30, respectively.

The trading range for today is expected between 146.50 and 145.15

The expected general trend for today: temporarily bearish

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bobanedved For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      567 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,505 Times in 1,191 Posts

The price of the pair has surrendered to the corrective bearishness lately by breaching the level of 147.70, causing many losses in touching 145.78. The continuation of the price fluctuation below the 55 SMA and the steady at 146.50 increases the chances of resuming the bearish corrective attack to expect an attempt to test it to support the upside channel 145.15.

Reply to thread
    Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 78 81 82 83