• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: chiko's - Trading signals

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Templar Assassin will become famous soon enough Templar Assassin will become famous soon enough Templar Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pk786     
      According to the chart of M5, USDCAD formed the Bullish Rectangle. This type of a pattern indicates a trend continuation. It consists of two levels: resistance 1.3379 - 0.0000 and support 1.3370 – 1.3370. In case the resistance level 1.3370 - 1.3370 is broken, the instrument is likely to follow the bearish trend.
      Hello, can you please continue to update your trading signal here? That is good to read how you analyze the market, moreover, you not only update just one currency pair, such as your previous posts you update more than three currency pairs. I like your trading signals thread, this is making me more easy to analysis the market, compare with my own analysis, and have better results. Please do not forgot to attach images if your want to update your trading signal, i really weak without see the images, only read the words i feel confusing to understanding. Hope you soon update your trading signals.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Templar Assassin For This Useful Post:

chiko (05-27-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1087 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,502 Times in 2,158 Posts

it has been quite some times i never update my trading signal, today i am going to try to post my analysis and position in this section much more. so i do hope that in this section we can learn together and also share our analysis also.
      today i see that usd-cad is showing some opportunity to make some bearish trend, so i am opening a sell position in this pair, below is my detail about my open position, stoploss and also take profit area,Name:  Screenshot_1.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  10.3 KB

my sell position is basically based on my analysis from the candle stick pattern, especially in daily time frame which obviously we can see that there is still a clear and wide opportunity for some side way trend would happen in daily time frame, because the bearish power start entering around the side ways resistant.

Name:  ucad.jpg
Size:  125.2 KB

Name:  ucad.jpg
Size:  130.1 KB

I do hope my analysis and also trading signal here could help you guys all and we can always earn and also learn from the trade we made, remember that using good and proper money management is must and also really important so never forget that,
      Good luck with our trade and hope we can become successful trader.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chiko For This Useful Post:

jakjak (05-27-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      662 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,664 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      it has been quite some times i never update my trading signal, today i am going to try to post my analysis and position in this section much more. so i do hope that in this section we can learn together and also share our analysis also.
      today i see that usd-cad is showing some opportunity to make some bearish trend, so i am opening a sell position in this pair, below is my detail about my open position, stoploss and also take profit area,Attachment 116930

my sell position is basically based on my analysis from the candle stick pattern, especially in daily time frame which obviously we can see that there is still a clear and wide opportunity for some side way trend would happen in daily time frame, because the bearish power start entering around the side ways resistant.

Attachment 116931

Attachment 116932

I do hope my analysis and also trading signal here could help you guys all and we can always earn and also learn from the trade we made, remember that using good and proper money management is must and also really important so never forget that,
      Good luck with our trade and hope we can become successful trader.
      Now after breaking the short term downtrend as shown in the chart , the pair had a bullish trending up and i think it will continue in moving up with two target points @ 1.0037 (38.2%) , then @ the long term downtrend which we can ensure the pair to reverse its direction and go down when facing it , Good Luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jakjak For This Useful Post:

chiko (05-27-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1087 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,502 Times in 2,158 Posts

hi everyone, today i am seeing a good opportunity to buy in eur-usd pair. today i open a buy order with eur-usd because i see that the daily time frame still showing a really strong bullish movement so i believe that the bullish trend will still be continue
      so i believe buying eur-usd can give me some profits today.because i also see that in the smaller time frame the price level is already at the support area, so i believe that the bullish trend can happen soon.

Name:  eu.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  99.0 KB
      we can see clearly that in the daily time frame the bullish power is still quite dominant so we need to start seeing any buying opportunity to trade with the trend. because trading with the trend can really help us controlling our risk while keep trying to maximize our profit achievement.

Name:  eu.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  134.2 KB
      never forget to always use proper money management in your trade so that we always be well prepared for any result we are getting from our trade. good luck and God bless.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2