• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: Is little knowledge dangerous? (Part 9)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mauzkhan105 is on a distinguished road Mauzkhan105's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes my friend little knowledge is dangerous if you trade with this because you have low knowledge and you can not understand the market movement easily that s why first learn for some duration after the learning of trading you go for next level if you have not then do not try this and better for you is that practice on demo account you can learn and understand the many things from this demo use your best satretgy and see the result if it works then you can say that you are average trader and go for trading problem is that to earn something by keeping the account safe other wise any one can open a order

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mauzkhan105 For This Useful Post:

Ayisha (02-13-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ayisha has a spectacular aura about Ayisha has a spectacular aura about Ayisha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      255 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes of course little knowledge is not Good in trading , we need proper knowledge and experience for good profit , if we trade with low knowledge and experience we do mistakes witch be a reason of loss . so before starting we nee to learn Forex carefully and use demo account for increasing experience . then come on live trade platform and make good profit

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Amjadnawaz671 will become famous soon enough Amjadnawaz671's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Little information not enough in forex little knowledge leads you to loss always get full knowledge and then with the help of this knowledge convert our samal profit into to a big profit

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      793 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes my dear friend little knowledge is very harmful and dangerous for the forex trading business. Must make the solid knowledge and experience to participate in the forex trading business. Education is first step to start the forex trading business. Must join the demo trading account first and get the trading practice and grow your knowledge experience patience and confidence. Follows the site rules to be a good trader and learn the forex education to be a successful trader and make change in the life. Greed is very harmful for the trading business and enemy for the trader. Spend I g more time in the demo account pre rice more better to grow the knowledge and skill.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

Faisal777 is just really nice Faisal777 is just really nice Faisal777 is just really nice Faisal777 is just really nice Faisal777 is just really nice Faisal777's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear you are saying right any work you are doing you should have knowledge about that work otherwise you can take full profit from that work same as forex trading required a knowledge level if you don't have enough knowledge then it will be difficult to you to earn money.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Emaan786 has a spectacular aura about Emaan786 has a spectacular aura about Emaan786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      112 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes little knowledge is dangerous in forex forum and we do not start trading with little knowledge because if we habe little knowledge then we will have small capital as well so keep focus on collecting good bonus amount and learn this forum completely. And do not show any quickness in this forum in starting real trading.

Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9