• Reply to thread
    Page 531 of 531 ... 526 529 530 531
    Results 5,301 to 5,306 of 5306

Thread: fragile's - Trading journal

1. #5301 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,918 Times in 856 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fragile     
      Hello good morning to all I hope you are getting some profit from market yesterday was a bad day for me as I got margin call which was really painful because I tried hard to save my account but luck didnít favour me and I made mistakes.
      Well here Iím going to share Gbpusd analysis and if you see this pair is now on strong support zone here we can take buy entry will hopefully go up and will target 1.30500.
      Wish you all the best.
      All members every member should keep an eye on all the pairs And I also update my journal in this way and reply in this way to the team Referring to all pairs Now Golden A had made a lot of downward trend and traveled from 16:25 to 16:50. Crude oil rate has come down to 47 GBPUSD rate tried to fall to 12700 There was no significant moment in USDJPY euro USD Which pair voted me up Better if we buy the euro usd pair

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Snoopdogg for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (Today), fragile (Today)

3. #5302 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      758 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,977 Times in 1,445 Posts

Hello good morning to all I hope you are getting some profit from market yesterday was a bad day for me as I got margin call which was really painful because I tried hard to save my account but luck didnít favour me and I made mistakes.
      Well here Iím going to share Gbpusd analysis and if you see this pair is now on strong support zone here we can take buy entry will hopefully go up and will target 1.30500.
      Wish you all the best.
      overall by the current situation of the market I am looking that gbpusd market has been continuously moving in strong sharing pressure but due to the brexit issue it is not following any right signal of the market maybe you guys where this month is so much important for the final briefing of brexit issue with the situation you guys should need to do trade with proper care.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to iMaham for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (Today), fragile (Today)

5. #5303 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

aftabahmedhayat is a glorious beacon of light aftabahmedhayat is a glorious beacon of light aftabahmedhayat is a glorious beacon of light aftabahmedhayat is a glorious beacon of light aftabahmedhayat is a glorious beacon of light aftabahmedhayat is a glorious beacon of light aftabahmedhayat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wish you all the best.
      I am totally agree with you after touching a very beneath surface it is slowly and successfully moving backwards. Actually both currency partners are trying their best to take high surface. Meanwhile up down is going on. In like a situation trader need not to fear for loss. If it goes against you soon it will return for you. Thank you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aftabahmedhayat For This Useful Post:

fragile (Today)

7. #5304 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2251 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,826 Times in 9,566 Posts

Hello everyone hope all are doing good.
      Here Iím going to share my usdcad analysis yesterday cad fell really hard and usdcad went upside now you can see that this pair has been reached to its resistance and I think it will go down best to sell on dips.
      Wish you all the best.
      Attached Images  

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

OnePoint (Today), XXXTentacion (Today)

9. #5305 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,358 Times in 1,436 Posts

Here Iím going to share my usdcad analysis yesterday cad fell really hard and usdcad went upside now you can see that this pair has been reached to its resistance and I think it will go down best to sell on dips.
      Wish you all the best.
      the USDCAD and you suggested that USDCAD will go down as my source of knowledge USDCAD is in up trend for long term traders and when market touch the support level and then come back to the resistance level so when market make any pattern in daily or weekly time frame then market take some time to get moment so when you check any pattern then wait for confirmation after that enter in market.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to XXXTentacion for this useful post.

fragile (Today), OnePoint (Today)

11. #5306 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5077 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,228 Times in 6,254 Posts

Wish you all the best.
      Hello fragile, you are correct and on the right track and trend for the USDCAD market, as the price will go bullish upward to today, since this asset is opposite to the cable market price movement sentiment and bias. Hence all traders need proper risk management plan to succeed at the trading period end. I wish you more of green pips in your respective trading activities and performance. Well done mate and good job mate. Cheers!
      The World Best Grid Trader !

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to OnePoint for this useful post.

fragile (Today), XXXTentacion (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 531 of 531 ... 526 529 530 531