• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 77 80 81 82

Thread: fragile's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      351 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,856 Times in 556 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fragile View Post
      Good morning thank you all for your feedback.
      Usdchf is still bullish today yesterday it reached to 1.023 area nd currently trading at 1.021 so I think this pair will go little more high will touch 1.027 area and then it will fall IA.

After news release Usdx strengthen nd other pairs related to it get down.
      Nzdusd reached almost to its next support at 0.66195 so I think it wonít break this support it will go up now.
      Try to buy this pair from 0.66095 and set ur tp at 0.66700.
      Gold yesterday go according to my expectations but then got back to 1270. I think today gold will continue its journey to down side and will reach 1260-1250.
      Wish you the bestAttachment 111686
      Good morning to my dear mat i see your analysis for different pairs i see the chart of usdchf is still bulish today and i expect for gold is in down trend and i also hope for nzdusd is in beairh position
      Dear i see the nzdusd chart there is no confirmation for bulish

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

Financial (Yesterday), ForexRider (Yesterday), fragile (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Hot

Financial is a name known to all Financial is a name known to all Financial is a name known to all Financial is a name known to all Financial is a name known to all Financial is a name known to all Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Usdchf is still bullish today yesterday it reached to 1.023 area nd currently trading at 1.021 so I think this pair will go little more high will touch 1.027 area and then it will fall IA.

Nzdusd reached almost to its next support at 0.66195 so I think it wonít break this support it will go up now.
      Gold yesterday go according to my expectations but then got back to 1270. I think today gold will continue its journey to down side and will reach 1260-1250.
      Hello sir,
      On the D1 chart, the uptrend is strong; the instrument is growing along the upper border of Bollinger Bands, and the price range is greatly expanded. MACD histogram is in the positive area; the signal line is crossing the body of the histogram from belowi giving a signal for opening long positions. Stochastic is in the overbought zone, and the lines of thei oscillator are moving horizontally.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

ForexRider (Yesterday), fragile (Yesterday)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1173 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,974 Times in 1,344 Posts

S

Yes dear trader I am agree with you that nzdusd is in string buy setup and form up very nice reversal pattern and we are expecting nice bullish move against that pair as the usdx getting weaker in this weak.

And also gold is nicely holding at the support level and pull back towards the 1378$ minor resistance which break will give more bullish move towards the 1288$ and 1292$ soon.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Tahirachemist81 for this useful post.

ForexRider (Yesterday), fragile (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Stresses

ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      224 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,490 Times in 381 Posts

Hello fragile
      I'm so sorry dear for you your liss of the trade of the Swiss Franc is increasing day by day because this pair is increasing day by day this time I think it will touch it's higher highs so be careful still dollar Index is positive for the bulls so other all pairs will drop and Nzd/Usd will also brake it's support to the downside and will touch the next support

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

fragile (Yesterday), jakjak (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 has much to be proud of FarobesX9 has much to be proud of FarobesX9 has much to be proud of FarobesX9 has much to be proud of FarobesX9 has much to be proud of FarobesX9 has much to be proud of FarobesX9 has much to be proud of FarobesX9 has much to be proud of FarobesX9 has much to be proud of FarobesX9 has much to be proud of FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      112 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,350 Times in 443 Posts

The price is finding the first support at 1.0191 and the next support is at 1.0166 the price is finding the first resistance at 1.0236 and the next resistance is at 1.0258 price will be continued flying today the first target is the level 1.0250 After fixing below the first target, then price will go to the level of 1.0280 will become the next one we need looking fundamental news to get clear signal

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to FarobesX9 for this useful post.

fragile (Yesterday), jakjak (Yesterday)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cool

Mooba will become famous soon enough Mooba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right usd/chf move up and up and i don't know why they move strong up but i thing usd dominate more this pair and whole market still i am wait for any strong and going pont for good opportunity.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mooba For This Useful Post:

fragile (Yesterday)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      467 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,183 Times in 995 Posts

Yes, my friend, the NZDUSD managed to confirm above 0.6654, and it is moving down towards the next target of 0.6585 and we expect the downside to continue in the coming sessions, supported by the negative pressure of the mofeng afridge 50 extending the next target towards 0.6515
      Stability below 0.6654 is important for the continuation of the expected bearish trend as breaching it will push the price to start recovery attempts targeting the 0.6705 areas and may extend to 0.6795 in the near term. Good luck to everyone

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to jakjak for this useful post.

fragile (Yesterday), skyboy (Yesterday)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,260 Times in 744 Posts

Good mate dear, wao dear usdchf complete you're target I hope you catch good profit in this trade and nzdusd and gold is not move you're side dear listen me gold is daily time frame sh owing the bull trend so this is already verydown move so according to my production gold is ready to up move in overall up o it's good chance to bought trade gold in long term.

Reply to thread
    Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 77 80 81 82