• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 292 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: fragile's - Trading journal

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1422 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,779 Times in 4,674 Posts

Red face fragile's - Trading journal

Hello everyone how are you all? I hope all are doing good here..! I am new here I heard a lot of people saying MT5 forum is really good and people got bonuses on weekly basis then I decided to come here, want to try my luck let’s see how it works..☺
      IA I will share my journals here you all can see,
      please do support me by thanks and posts.
      And also I hope I will learn a lot here too IA.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      258 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,193 Times in 391 Posts

Default Re: fragile’ journal

Quote Originally Posted by fragile     
      Hello everyone how are you all? I hope all are doing good here..! I am new here I heard a lot of people saying MT5 forum is really good and people got bonuses on weekly basis then I decided to come here, want to try my luck let’s see how it works..☺
      Welcome to the trading journal section. Congratulations because you already have your own trading journal. Yes, it's true that this MT5 provides bonuses to hard-working members and thoughtful ideas in the forums.

3. The following 9 users say Thank You to ringgoariyuri for this useful post.

fragile (11-16-2018), Hanif318 (08-28-2019), Mario67 (06-30-2019), Pops (07-28-2019), sajidjaved (11-11-2018), Shabnam424 (08-31-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-22-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      613 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,814 Times in 1,324 Posts

Good morning my friend, welcome to the greatest forum for Forex trading, MT5, with the best traders, always make sure that you will find support from all of us, I hope to achieve your goals, and to track the analysis of old friends here in the forum to benefit from their experience in the market, so that you can start working good luck

5. The following 8 users say Thank You to shadi for this useful post.

fragile (11-16-2018), Hanif318 (08-28-2019), Mario67 (06-30-2019), Pops (07-28-2019), Shabnam424 (08-31-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-22-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Ahmedhassan is a jewel in the rough Ahmedhassan is a jewel in the rough Ahmedhassan is a jewel in the rough Ahmedhassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      210 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear Forex trading members good evening I did not know what is the basic purpose of separate trading journal here I am a new member of Mt forum I have posted in many Threads but confused very much due to the journals of every trading member we can reply in our general journal too many time is it possible what you people say about this I am also initiated my trading journal but I am very much confused because of too much posting in my own journal. posted you all dear members please guide me what can I do?

7. The following 7 users say Thank You to Ahmedhassan for this useful post.

Hanif318 (08-28-2019), Mario67 (06-30-2019), Pops (07-28-2019), sajidjaved (11-11-2018), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-22-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1067 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,683 Times in 2,156 Posts

MT5 forum is very popular forum and now this days its popularity going more higher. In this forum you can learn lot and also you get good bonus for trading that help you to use your knowledge on real market trading. I think it is very good opportunity for trader. Sharing journal is also important for trader when they share it that help trader if they face any problem in future so they can analysis their journal and try to find out what they do and how you make it perfect .

9. The following 10 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

fragile (11-16-2018), Hanif318 (08-28-2019), jakjak (04-30-2019), Mario67 (06-30-2019), mohsin87 (12-12-2018), Pops (07-28-2019), sajidjaved (11-11-2018), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-22-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1422 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,779 Times in 4,674 Posts

Red face Re: fragile’ journal

Hello dear I don’t know much about this but I think by creating your journal you can get help and support from others they can guide you about your trade if your confused. And the other thing about own journal is you can also get bonus and other people too by posting on your journal. I may be wrong you can ask seniors here about this.
      Thanks for coming to my journal

11. The following 9 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

Hanif318 (08-28-2019), jakjak (04-30-2019), Mario67 (06-30-2019), mohsin87 (12-12-2018), Pops (07-28-2019), sajidjaved (11-11-2018), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-22-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6375 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,048 Times in 2,880 Posts

You are right dear it is really good for learning purpose, beleive me you are on the best place where you can learn to trade with ease and you can make your trading strategy more better with the count of time and you can have new tools and techniques in your trading while following others. Money making process will become easy for you and you can enjoy it with the pace of time.

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

fragile (11-12-2018), Hanif318 (08-28-2019), jakjak (04-30-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-22-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Confused

sajidjaved is a jewel in the rough sajidjaved is a jewel in the rough sajidjaved is a jewel in the rough sajidjaved is a jewel in the rough sajidjaved's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome Fragile to trading Journal Section, this Forum really supports to their hardworking members as well as also gives good bonus on weekly we have to abide by all the Forum Rules and keep working with sincerely everyone here is seeking about Forex business and helping each other we always try to post a good quality post and share your meaningful ideas. In trading Journal section we give the analysis of different currency pairs as well as metals like Gold, Silver etc. Whenever we post a new thread in trading Journal we must follow the rules. Wish you best of luck.

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to sajidjaved for this useful post.

fragile (11-12-2018), jakjak (01-07-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-22-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1908 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,630 Posts

Welcome to world large Forex Community Place (mt5 Forum) and our favorite trading Journal section dear fragile. I think luck is nothing in Forex business and I always believe the more you learn the more you earn from Forex business because without learn nobody can gain success in Forex business. So try to best success near other wise Forex success so far. Best of luck brother. Thank you.

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

fragile (11-22-2018), Hanif318 (08-28-2019), jakjak (01-07-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-22-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson has a reputation beyond repute Andrrson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      234 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,052 Times in 556 Posts

Default Re: fragile's - Trading journal

First dear welcome to the joining this forum, yes my dear mt5 is a most better then other forums you talk a true my friend people hare got very good bonus in every week hare very good traders share our knowledge and experience

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to Andrrson for this useful post.

forex-master-anty (11-30-2018), fragile (11-22-2018), Hanif318 (08-28-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-22-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 292 1 2 3 6 ...