• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 232 of 232 ... 227 230 231 232
    Results 2,311 to 2,317 of 2317

Thread: fragile's - Trading journal

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3164 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,351 Times in 3,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fragile     
      Hello everyone I hope all are good. Today is Monday and there is no such news so I expect a very calm and less volatile day I think wonít be so significant movement but may be in New York session we can get some pips on few pairs.

Iím here to present another trade setup on Usdx if you see daily chart of this pair this pair is now on daily resistance and it can move to anyside if it break above then it will go more high and will reach 98.90 again but if it break below then it will go down so letís see where it takes us
      Wish you all the best enjoy trading
      Goodluck

Hello fragile,

Yes the USD index market is appearing bearish but not for now mate because the USD strength is still gathering momentum to push the price movement to an upper level at 98.40 or 98.60 before coming down to 97.80 and which now considered as the main key support to finally bring into existence the price impulsive movement to get to 99.00 and 100.00 in coming weeks.

In conclusion, my golden piece of advice to you mate; it is good to be patient with every market and always remember a proper risk management measure of 2% to 4% maximum risk per trade in order to protect your account balance even if your account balance is $50 or $500 or more.

I wish you a good trading performance and profitable experience mate. Cheers!

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13401570

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), BlackDollar (Today), fragile (Today), Khan70 (Today), skyboy (Today), Soha G (Today)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1477 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,524 Times in 2,048 Posts

Hello everyone I hope all are good. Today is Monday and there is no such news so I expect a very calm and less volatile day I think wonít be so significant movement but may be in New York session we can get some pips on few pairs.

Iím here to present another trade setup on Usdx if you see daily chart of this pair this pair is now on daily resistance and it can move to anyside if it break above then it will go more high and will reach 98.90 again but if it break below then it will go down so letís see where it takes us
      Goodluck
      Good morning to my dear friend I am fine and I hope you are all fine and making a good profit from your trading dear I see your analysis for usdx in my opinion now USD dollar is inside way position and I hope today is very slowly movement because there is no news and today is Monday so in my opinion in many pairs there is no big volatility in the market I see USD x in different I'm fine if it's bro to up then it will going to moina friend and if it's broke to downgrade then will it will going to more falling down so please wait for its next movement

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), BlackDollar (Today), fragile (Today), skyboy (Today), Soha G (Today)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3240 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,939 Times in 2,221 Posts

Goodluck

Hello mate! Good morning to you, actually no one knows about the movements of USD Index, yesterday i have made some analysis from USD Index where i said that USD Index will be weaker today.

Before it, you are invited to visit my journal here https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...5#post13401195

USD Index may make both side movement today, but most possible chance is to see some bearish trends from USD Index and for this reason I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with XXXUSD pair and potential selling opportunities with USDXXX pairs. Have a good day dear mate!

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

BlackDollar (Today), skyboy (Today), Soha G (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Blackmac has a brilliant future Blackmac has a brilliant future Blackmac has a brilliant future Blackmac has a brilliant future Blackmac has a brilliant future Blackmac has a brilliant future Blackmac has a brilliant future Blackmac has a brilliant future Blackmac has a brilliant future Blackmac has a brilliant future Blackmac has a brilliant future Blackmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      350 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,549 Times in 495 Posts

Goodluck
      I think for me, no being any news makes it more safer for me to trade because I know that there is a more possibility that my technical analysis will move as planned and as the way I have made my analysis. You know when there is news, there tend to be some chances in the analysis we have made and therefore it leading to taking bad trades as well.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Blackmac for this useful post.

BlackDollar (Today), skyboy (Today), Soha G (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      850 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,168 Times in 1,212 Posts

Goodluck
      Hello dear friend how are you hope you good and doing well dear I am agree with you and I really appreciate you

I hope USD index will be more down and no you can take a sell trade now hopefully it will be move down

We can see you mention a supply zone and or prices on resistance area so I hope it will be touch the supply zone which you are mentioned in your chart .

Add then it will be moved for long time in cell position so my best wishes for you thanks for sharing your greatest idea with us keep it up have a great day

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to BlackDollar for this useful post.

skyboy (Today), Soha G (Today)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Confused

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,178 Times in 1,729 Posts

Goodluck
      Greetings and Good Afternoon to you mate, how is your trading from the first day of this month my friend, I hope you are doing very good, because the market giving us very good volatility and we are also doing very good with it but unfortunately I was not able to work last week due to some offline stuff but it is good to see that you were always active and doing some good works here.

In chart, we can see the price making very clear uptrend from last week, but if we also watch the chart with smaller timeframes then it would be not so good for us to make uptrend trades with USD index today or next day. Because the price now moving around the level of the strongest resistance zone, so it can be move downside anytime.

If you check my chart closely, then you can see the price already moving above the overbought zone from the last week, so today or this week this USD index can move downside to do some correction before continuing the uptrend. Because of the price still moving above the Simple Moving average line of 200

Name:  Screenshot_7.png
Views: 3
Size:  62.4 KB

12. The Following User Says Thank You to skyboy For This Useful Post:

Soha G (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Soha G is a splendid one to behold Soha G is a splendid one to behold Soha G is a splendid one to behold Soha G is a splendid one to behold Soha G is a splendid one to behold Soha G is a splendid one to behold Soha G is a splendid one to behold Soha G's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Goodluck
      Hello how are you you I am fine and you hopefully you are enjoying your trading and if you see this pair then you will find that market has very strong resistance level if market cross this level market will go up if market resistance from the market will go down so wait for the confirmation and see that what market do but in my opinion market should go down

Reply to thread
    Page 232 of 232 ... 227 230 231 232